Su-Lin's Fantasy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed her finger deep into his arse a few more times and was rewarded with the last few drops of spunk. She then let his cock slip from her mouth, got up and turned around before sitting back down on his thighs to face him.

She smiled at him, dribbles of his spunk trickling from the side of her mouth and smears of her pussy juices all over his face.

He smiled back; looking relaxed and just said, "thank you Su-Lin, that was better than I ever could have imagined."

She looked down at his softening cock and said, "now that I have taught you, you must go and find a full time girlfriend. When you find your virgin bride and eventually make love to her you can say, with all honesty, it is your first time.

*

If you enjoyed reading this story please let me know and please vote. it always helps to know that someone is reading my work. Thanks, Loveking.