Sub Beginnings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, not a heart attack though you did have an anxiety attack which is like a heart attack. Doc says you'll be fine."

"Oh, right." Jason looked at the bed and twined his hands together, not exactly sure of he was ready for what he was getting himself into. But he swallowed anyway and looked up at Kisha. "So when do we go home?"

"Doc says one more day for you and then you are free to go. I will be back then to get a more firm answer. Right now you need to rest and think about your options. I don't want you making a choice now then whining about being tricked into it later."

Jason nodded and laid his head back onto the pillows but looked up a moment later, a blush forming on his face. "Would uh, mind...you know...finishing the job?"

Kisha grinned. "Yes, I would mind. If you behave I will do it again tomorrow," she promised before blowing him a kiss and leaving his room, closing the door behind her. Jason groaned quietly and laid his head back on the pillow and rubbed his face. "Well, looks like I'm definitely getting the change of life I came looking for."

12