Sub Beginnings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason looked up as she entered, not expecting her amazing body to be before him in its full naked glory. And boy, was it an amazing body indeed. He immediately felt his thick member begin to harden as he couldn't resist taking in Kisha's beauty.

"Is my water ready?" she asked as she stopped in front of him.

He could only nod dumbly as he continued to ogle her black body, her skin glistening in the light.

She leaned forward and gave him a none too gentle slap to the face. "You didn't answer me and you're staring without permission."

His face moved with the slap and he jerked from his daydream. "Uhhh, yeah...mistress, its ready." He looked at the floor in front of him, examining the floor with intense interest now.

She stepped into the tub and smiled. "Very good. You may look at me now, Jason," she ordered.

He lifted his head, looking up and down her body, biting his bottom lip as his erection strained painfully.

"Grab that sponge, the body wash and that stool and come here. You will be washing my back for me."

He swallowed and nodded, taking the sponge and doing as he was told, sitting on the stool beside the tub.

She closed her eyes and hummed "too much booty in the pants." She gently rolled her body so that when he scrubbed it touched every inch of her body. "Very nice. Now time to do my breasts."

His hands tensed and his breath caught in his throat as he swallowed and nodded. His hands trembling at the thought of touching her breasts.

"You may not do anything other than wash them. Do you understand?"

He swallowed again and wet the sponge in the soapy water, slowly bring it up to wash the fine globes of chocolate softness.

Kisha's eyes closed again. "mmm, nice."

Jason very carefully washed Kisha's breasts, his eyes focused on the tender flesh. The sponge lingered on her nipple a moment, teasing it a little, watching it become erect.

Kisha's hand came out of the water and she slapped his arm hard. "If you cannot follow simple directions you will be punished. Remove your hand."

He silently cursed himself and drew his hand slowly back, looking at her.

She stood up and the water ran down her body, teasing her tight abs and caressing her bare pussy. She stepped out. "Towel."

He glanced around the room a moment and spotted the towels and picked up a large fluffy one, holding it out to her.

"Towel me off," she said, her tone sounding bored.

He raised an eyebrow a moment before setting to his task and thinking to himself. ~What has she suddenly lost the use of her arms?~

"Well, you can follow simple directions," she said mockingly when he had dried her completely off.

He couldn't stop the scathing glare forming on his face, but he stood silent, his eyes roaming up and down Kisha's body when she was looking away. His baggy shorts now having a permanent tent in them.

"Come," she said and walked back out to the bedroom. She pointed to a chair. "Go over there and place your hands on the arm rests. I do not want you sitting but standing."

He paused as he looked at the chair, hesitating a moment in reluctance before moving over to the chair and bending over in the position she had instructed.

Kisha waited to make sure he would obey before she retrieved her riding crop and walked up behind him. She hit him three times in quick succession and then waited for the explosion she was sure he would cause.

Jason screamed and jumped up roaring in anger. "WILL YOU FUCKING WARN ME NEXT TIME! I ALMOST CREAMED MY DAMN PANTS!" He froze as he realised what he had just said. "Uhhh..."

Her eyes were cold as they gazed on him. "Strip and resume the position."

He took another breath before looking at the crop and stripping down to his birthday suit and slowly moving into position, his main brain overridden by the brain in his cock and it was screaming for release.

She began to hit him liberally, giving a total of ten additional strokes.

He gasped, winced and moaned with each smack. his cock jerked as each blow landed and let out a long moan saying he was cumming at the 6th blow, blasting out a strong shot as the 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th blows landed.

She watched him shoot his load and then walked up to his head. She wrapped her fingers in his hair and jerked his head back. "Did I tell you to cum?"

He acked quietly in surprise as she yanked his head back. "No...Mistress." He was panting hard from his climax, his pulse racing

"That little stunned has earned you an hour of rope bondage."

He raised an eyebrow. "Rope bondage?"

"Put your pants on. Leave the shirt off and follow me."

He nodded at her orders and winced as he slid his pants on, his buttocks aching and stinging. Slowly he followed her, limping with each step.

She led him to a different room, this one done in calming shades of yellow and green. "Off with your pants and go stand in the center."

He gave a slight look of confusion. "Ok what hell did you have me put my pants back on if I take them off here for?" Jason however, slid his pants off but did not move to the centre.

Kisha had switched the riding crop out for a whip and she waited until his pants were off then the whip sailed the air and landed squarely in the middle of his back. "Yes, Mistress," she stated. "You have fifteen seconds to start moving to the center before I use this on you."

His back arched as the whip landed and he cried out again, his face a mask of pain. stumbling forwards he moved into the centre, not wanting to feel the sting of the whip again.

She coiled the whip and hung it on the belt she had donned after entering the room. In her other hand were several ropes and a body harness. With quick efficient fingers she had him in the harness, his hands bound behind his back and his feet tied together. She lowered a hook and slipped it through the clip. She walked around to the front of him. "You will hang like this for two hours. That should be sufficient time for you to think about your behaviour. By then Tony should be here and we'll discuss your exercise regimen."

His face was one of vengeful plotting. "What behaviour exactly? The fact that I did what's hard wired into every male and eyed up an amazing body in front of me?"

"Forgetting to say 'Mistress', for eyeing without permission, for cumming without permission, for cursing and disobeying simple instructions," She intoned in an almost bored tone.

He gave a look of sarcastic dumbfoundment. "Well A, Mistress, you didn't tell me you were coming back naked so what else am I supposed to do when I get an unexpected eyeful hmm? B, it's not like I can control when my body tells me it's time to cum, can I? C, What do you expect to come out of a mans mouth when he's smacked with a riding crop!? D, I've yet to disobey any instruction that was given to me prior to finding out I did something wrong!"

"And so easily defensive. That too will be gone in time. And to answer your questions, A) If I come in naked you should learn enough control to look down at the floor and think of something other than my body, B) You will learn how to control when you cum, trust me it can be done, C) when you're smacked with a crop, whip or anything else you will say, "Yes mistress," and D) you tend to only obey instructions that fit into your little world. That too shall change. Enjoy your alone time," She said as she spun on her heel and left the room, closing the door firmly behind her.

12