Subby Secretary with Tanya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You cum in buckets! Mhhm, delicious. Now how about fucking me?" she said mischeviously.

Tina hadn't stopped eating Tanya out but had to stop when he got up and Tanya leaned forwards onto the couch. Her elbows rested comfortably there now and he held her hips, sliding into her doggy style. Tina was still underneath them and began by sucking on his balls as they hung over her face. He had developed a steady rhythm inside Tanya and Tina's work added to the stimulation. As his stroke slowed and strengthened, Tina moved back and with firm resolve her impossibly long tongue caressed his ass, worming it's way in and forcefully thrusting as he thrust into Tanya. This added stimulation made him as hard as diamond and it wasn't lost on Tanya.

"Fuck, you are so hard. You're amazing, please don't stop" she said, pushing her pussy against his cock.

Tina didn't stop either and they continued this way before Tina returned to his balls after a while. Soon, she left him and her mouth delicately nuzzled at Tanya's clit while his thrust increased in speed and power inside Tanya's cunt. Her orgasm mounted and she screamed the place down as Tina's mouth and his cock had her body shaking in pleasure and perspiration.

"Tanya you are something else. I'm going to cum again" he shouted and she groaned as his cum spilled inside her wet pussy.

With a sloppy exit, he let Tina clean him which she loved doing. Her lips and tongue worked quickly, sucking him to the hilt hair then sucking his pubes until she had gathered as much cum and pussy juice as she could. Then she turned her task to cleaning Tanya, who sighed happily as Tina's wanton mouth cleaned her pussy of fresh cum. He slipped off to make some refreshing drinks for them and returned to hand one to Tanya, who was still leaning over the sofa as Tina diligently cleaned her up.

"I feel so wanton and naughty for using her like this but I love it" Tanya said.

"Listen, she is yours to play with and use however you want. I want you babe. In fact, you could move in if you wanted to. I've got more than enough money if you wanted to quit your job but it's up to you. And as for her, well as long as you're not jealous of her being around us, then you could be treated like a queen every day" he added quietly into her ear.

"Jealous? No, I mean I don't do girls but I love being eaten and um, oh she's so good at this isn't she? Wow, waking up to this every day; I just keep pinching myself you're offering all this to me! But I kind of like my job. I mean if I kept it on, then it would be because I enjoyed being there. Say, you mean I can do anything with her?" she asked.

"Yeah honey" he told her.

"Well, leave us for now and come back in about half an hour" she said smiling up at him.

He chuckled and headed off. Tanya looked down at Tina, still licking her pussy.

"Will you do this to me whenever I want?" Tanya asked boldly.

"Any time you want Miss Tanya. I want to please you" Tina assured her.

Tanya smiled and moved excitedly on her face; her tongue was like a miniature cock.

"Miss Tanya?" Tina asked.

"Yes?" Tanya replied.

"You have the sexiest bum I've ever seen in my life. And you taste delicious. I just wanted to say, I um, well, I love licking your amazing pussy but I hope you let me slide my tongue into your bum too" Tina said quietly.

Tanya couldn't believe how slutty she was!

"Um, sure, like you can do that whenever you go down on me okay?" Tanya agreed.

"Thank you. Um Miss Tanya?" Tina asked again.

"Yes?" she replied.

"Would, you um, I mean only if you want to, but I'd really like it if you fucked my face. Please Miss Tanya" Tina asked her.

Tanya's head was spinning. She felt like she had won the lottery. An absolute hunk wanted her to be his girl and she was assured of the most amazing oral servicing from this blonde slut. Not replying, she speeded up her slow movement on Tina's face and began to grind down on it. Her pussy mashed into the mouth and tongue working over it and she groaned as another orgasm threatened.

"Ah, yes, eat my pussy slut. Make me cum" she hissed and her thighs tightened as she began to shudder and her orgasm finally hit.

Tina stayed with her throughout it and afterwards Tanya gingerly moved off her and slumped down to rest. Tina tried to worry at her again but Tanya waved her off.

"Stop for a break girl. I'm sure you'll be needed later" she said breathlessly.

"Yes Miss Tanya" Tina replied and went off to find him.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

12