Marrying My Anal Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
Young lovers marry and realize their passion for anal.
7.5k words
4.73
43.4k
79

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/14/2022
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arvint
arvint
50 Followers

***DISCLAIMER****

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance or similarity to any persons living or dead, or any individual's personal experiences are purely coincidental and not intended by the author. All characters portrayed in the story are 18 years old or older. Other standard disclaimers also apply.

This is my first attempt at writing any type of story, so please excuse the bare disclaimer. This was solely for enjoyment and to share enjoyment. No offense or insult was intended.

***

Chance and Sheila were your typical American Dream couple. Hometown boy tries to make it big, and his high school sweetheart stays with him through thick and thin. But behind any great love story, there's a sex story that keeps our couple going strong.

Chance was well-liked growing up. Everybody in their town knew the helpful, bright-eyed boy with a head of ashy brown hair. Being raised on a farm only helped his good looks and charm, not to mention his physique. His skin always glowed with a wonderful tan, and the physical labor got him into shape from an early age. With his six-foot-two frame, he easily earned a letter for most of the team sports in high school. Though he tried his best to stay covered up, there was no hiding his well-built body. Coupled with his old-fashioned etiquette, he could charm the horns off a bull.

Sheila was never captain of the cheerleaders or held any of the other popular social hierarchy titles, but she was well-liked enough. While she never really shone academically, she definitely had a reputation for being reliable and hard working. She was also somewhat of a local pastry star. Her first year in West Holmes High School, her kitchen skills were immediately recognized and she set the record for cookie sales during the 1981 fundraiser.

The aforementioned fundraiser is where our lovers first set their eyes on each other, and as the saying goes, the quickest way to a man's heart is his stomach. But that romance wouldn't be the point of this story.

It wouldn't be fair to call Sheila homely. While many wouldn't consider her stunning, it was usually because she chose not to be. Her sandy blonde hair was usually let down, with her wavy locks covering her high cheekbones and sculpted jawline. She hid her piercing blue eyes behind huge plastic framed glasses that rested on the high bridge of her aristocratic nose. She wasn't athletic, but she wasn't skinny or fat either. Rather, her body has soft curves that exude femininity. Her slim build had all her mass in the perfect places, and she had a sexy, soft allure that was sure to captivate any man. Of course, the only man she wanted to captivate was Chance, so these assets were often hidden in conservative clothing that showed only enough for her to be recognized as a woman from afar.

Typical of their small-town origins, they lived up to their conservative upbringing, holding on to their virtue until they were able to marry fresh out of high school. So, as soon as they both turned eighteen, and had their diplomas in their hands, they went off to be married.

Chance wanted to build a life with his new wife, and he had set his eyes on New York City. So, he cashed in his quarterback status and got himself a full ride scholarship as Columbia's second-string QB. He knew he was never good enough to go pro but he was solid enough to be at least a Division I all-star, and it was his only chance to make sure he could get the education he wanted.

In high school, they had settled into a routine of kissing and fondling each other, but never really getting into any heavy petting. Chance had even refrained from asking for blow jobs or handjobs, not wanting to risk wanting more after that. They were each other's first love, and they knew it was true the second their eyes met in freshman year. Surprisingly, they wanted to carry that purity of their connection into their marriage, and they got past four solid years of celibacy. On their wedding night, they would finally break that vow and unleash unto each other the years of pent up sexual tension they had built up.

After their simple wedding festivities, they quickly retired to their hotel room. Chance gently carried her through the threshold, trying his best to live up to the romantic expectation he had built up in his mind. Of course, Sheila's five-foot-one frame wasn't much of a challenge for the well-developed farmboy. Both could barely contain the anticipation they had for what would be the night when the tension of the past four years would finally boil over.

With shaking arms, Chance gently set Sheila down so that they were standing face to face. Their breathing was already labored as this moment had been looming in their minds the whole day.

"I want you to help me out of my dress now," Sheila breathed heavily as she leaned in to give him a soft sensual kiss.

Sheila had chosen to wear a basic white wedding gown that was rather rustic, with a rather conservative court neckline. It had loose billowy sleeves that matched the long skirt that flowed from the perfectly fit bodice that looked like it was painted on her. The dress seemed to float gently in the air as she spun around to present the zippered back to Chance.

Chance's hand shook with anticipation and fear as his fingers fumbled with the zipper tab. The soft light of the room combined with the glow of moonlight from the picture window in front of them made Sheila look even more angelic and gossamer-like. With a surge of intent, he gripped the small piece of silvery metal between his forefinger and thumb and finally started the downward path that would reveal all her beauty to him.

The silky white fabric fell away from Sheila's body like milk flowing off of smooth marble. Chance's eyes went from her subtly styled golden locks, down her bare back, and finally came to rest on the small patch of fabric visible at the top of the globes of her creamy buttocks. He hooked his thumbs on the elastic of her pure white cotton thong, and slowly pulled them down her lithe legs, feeling her beautiful porcelain skin.

Sheila stepped out of the loops of her underwear as soon as they touched the floor. She turned to face her lover and heard him gasp as her smooth, hairless mound came level with his face for the first time. Pushing away the trepidation, she grabbed the back of Chance's head and pushed her drooling cunt right into his mouth. Taken by surprise, he did nothing at first, but in a second, his slumbering lust awoke and he started lapping at her cunt like a man dying of thirst.

Chance's head spun, he was tasting his love for the very first time, and it was intoxicating. He could smell and taste nothing but her musk. The world was falling away; his other senses seemed to be shutting off. All that existed was her scent, her taste, and the feeling of her velvety folds on his hungry tongue.

Sheila couldn't believe the sensations that were radiating from her crotch. Grabbing Chance's head was nothing but an impulse, and she had not intended to be so forceful. But the reward of taking the lead had been too great, and had stirred the predator in her. She continued to grind her sex unto his face, trying to squeeze even more pleasure out of his ministrations.

Freeing her left hand, she brought it up to her breasts and started to fondle her b-cup mounds. They didn't stand out, but she liked to think they were good enough for Chance. They were firm and perky enough not to need the constant support of a bra, with just a hint of an upward curve so that her firm nipples pointed subtly towards her neck. She rolled her hard little nubbins between her fingers as she kneaded her fleshy globes. The sensations from her tits and her pussy seemed to amplify her pleasure, bringing her even higher than she thought it would go. Before long, she could feel her orgasm building.

This was far from her first orgasm ever. There had been "accidents" over the years with pillows, and on a handful of occasions, the washing machine, but none of those could compare to the heat that was building between her legs now. The tingling started in her toes, crawling its way up her legs. As it climbed up her inner thighs, the sensations finally gathered at her crotch, and an explosion of pleasure sent waves throughout her body.

Chance paused at the sudden rasping moan that escaped from Sheila's throat. He had never heard such a sound from his sweet girlfriend before, and he tried to pull away to ask if she was OK. She roughly grabbed his hair and shoved him back into her sex.

"Don't you dare stop!" She growled and continued to grind her clit into Chance's mouth.

Copious amounts of viscous girl cum sprayed from her slit and around Chance's mouth. She had always gotten very wet during the macking sessions with Chance, but she had no idea she was a squirter. So much of her fluids flowed out, that it dribbled down his chin onto his rental tux.

Sheila was gasping for air by the time she was done. She never could have imagined that orgasms could ever be so intense, or could reach those heights. While she enjoyed her little orgasms when she would grind against her pillow or ride the washing machine, she would never crave them. They were little pleasures here and there to be enjoyed when the opportunity would present itself.

The only word she could think of to describe what she had just experienced was addictive. All she could think of was having another orgasm, and like any drug addict, she wouldn't let anything get in her way.

When she could finally move her wobbly legs, she quickly stepped away from chance, realizing she could have caused her new husband's death with suffocation by pussy.

"Oh, god, baby. Are you OK?" She quickly said as she fell to her knees in front of him.

"Uh... I guess I'm not getting my deposit back?" He chuckled as he looked at the fresh stains on his tux.

"You bastard!" Sheila laughed back at him as she dove in to kiss his glistening face.

For the first time ever, Sheila smelled and tasted herself. It wasn't unpleasant, but it was surprisingly unfamiliar. The musky, tangy, saltiness that covered her husband's lips was another new sensation for her, and one she had every intention to enjoy. She began kissing him hungrily, and after that moved on to lapping up as much of her love juices off Chance's face as she could get.

Chance couldn't believe the craving that Sheila had displayed. His demure, mousy girlfriend was long gone, and she had been replaced by an oral-fixated nymphomaniac. Sure, he had seen some hint of her sexual hunger when they would share those long passionate kisses in private, but he had no idea how deep her well ran. He couldn't be happier, and his cock straining in his pants couldn't be harder. Now, he had to do everything in his power to keep up.

"Are you ready for what's next?" Chance asked with a gleam in his eye.

"What happened in the last hour that would make you think I wasn't ready?" Sheila smirked mischievously, "You better get out of those tux quickly, otherwise, we may have nothing to return."

With a sultry purr, Sheila stood up and motioned to Chance with her finger. She moved back towards their still unused bed, and lay back with her legs spread. Grabbing them behind the knees, she pulled them back almost to her shoulders, her heel-clad feet high in the air, and her swollen and sopping pussy wide open and inviting.

It took every ounce of Chance's will not to rip off the tuxedo, but that didn't stop him from stripping down in record time. For the first time that night, Chance's ten-inch beast was finally freed, and it was his turn to hear Sheila gasp. His manhood bobbed angrily in front of him as he walked towards his wife's splayed form.

"I can't believe you're so big," Sheila exclaimed in earnest shock, "I don't think you're gonna fit..."

"We won't know unless we try!" It was Chance's turn to take control, as Sheila balked at his size.

Chance glided into the bed, smoothly positioning himself between Sheila's thighs and sliding up to stare directly in her eyes. The smooth head of his cock, gently brushing at the engorged fold of her sex that still hadn't stopped oozing fluids.

"I thought you were ready for what was next?" Chance teased her, as the head of is member started to nudge its way into Sheila's sex.

"Yesss... Yes, I am..." Sheila inhaled sharply with half-lidded eyes, squirming to help his entry.

The feelings of anticipation and anxiety mixed with the haze of Sheila's last orgasm clouded her mind as she tried her best to focus on the feeling of Chance's member slowly working its way into her love tunnel. The seconds seemed to stretch in to hours as it probed millimetre by millimetre into her virgin sex. Finally, the head seemed to rest right at the final boundary left for the lovers to break.

Chance felt his head pressed against Sheila's hymen. He could feel the tender flesh of her breasts press harder against his chest with each heavy breath, her nipples felt like bullets pushed against his skin. They had waited for this moment for four years, and he wanted to cross that line with her. His deep brown eyes bored into her piercing blue ones, and in that moment, he saw clarity cross them. He jerked forward, pushing through that last barrier with a sudden movement, and continued to press on for another inch or so.

"Ahn.... uhhnn..." Sheila started to yelp as the sharp pain shot through her, but shifted to a low grunt as Chance kept moving, and the pleasure started to dull the pain.

Sheila pulled Chance closer to her. She could feel the searing heat from his manhood pulsing in her, and slowly, that helped the pain fade. She couldn't help but feel overwhelmed, as they were now joined at a most intimate junction. She knew they weren't done yet, though. That this was only the first part, and she needed to hold him completely in her sheath.

"Do it, baby... Don't stop now." Sheila whispered into his ear as she slowly rotated her hips to get more of his raging hard on in her.

Slowly, Chance pressed forward, moving deeper into her love canal. Finally, he felt the pressure pushing against the head of his cock, and took it as bottoming out. A little over two-inches of his cock was still being tickled by the outside air. Sheila had held him close through the entire stroke, whimpering as gasping as her depths were touched for the very first time. He started to prop himself up, so he could look into her eyes again, when suddenly felt her cling tighter to him. He could feel her legs resting against his sides quivering, then wrapping around his waist.

"You're... Not... Done!" She grunted as she used all the force she could muster from her legs to shove his pelvis into hers.

Chance's eyes widened as his cock drilled past the resistance, Sheila's pussy stretching beyond belief to swallow the entirety of his tool. Her mouth was agape in a silent scream as he felt his pubic bone roughly shoved against hers. His coarse pubic hair, a stark contrast against her smooth mons.

Sheila looked deep into his eyes, hyperventilating with excitement. She pulled him in close for a deep kiss.

"Now, you start to fuck me," She said in hoarse whisper.

Chance didn't need to be told twice, and he slowly pulled out. The soft light that surrounded them made the substantial lubrication smeared across their crotches glisten. When he was as far back as Sheila's legs would let him go, he lunged forward. His pelvis collided violently against her clit as he bottomed out, pushing her hips into the bed. Again, again, with each thrust, with each impact, he beat a rhythm unto her clit.

Sheila was losing her mind with the constant sparks that were shooting from her clit, and pleasurable squelching of her love canal. She wanted to tell Chance how good it felt, how her whole body was already tingling with pleasure, but she somehow felt more each time their sexes connected. She could feel herself once again climbing the heights of the orgasm she felt from his tongue earlier.

"Yes. More. There. More." Sheila babbled incoherently as she approached the cusp of orgasm.

Chance could feel her pussy tighten like a vice, and knew Sheila was there, right on the edge. He had been using all his willpower to hold back four years of pent up lust. No amount of jacking off could compare to the pleasure of having his spear sheathed in the wet, moist confines of her cunt. When he felt her tunnel start to convulse, he let out a battery of thrusts, trying to push her off the edge as hard as he could.

"I'm gonna cum, baby." He grunted desperately.

"Yes, spray it all in me! Let me feel you cum!" Sheila screamed as she let her orgasm loose, her love canal convulsing wildly on Chance's cock.

Finally letting go of all resistance, Chance impaled Sheila fully. He braced himself as best he could, and shoved his cock as far as it would go in her juicy cunt. And with a final gasp, sprayed what felt like buckets of cum deep in her womb.

Sheila felt the wet warmth pool deep inside her, and as it spread, it set off yet another orgasm right on the tail of the first. Sheila convulsed again, and grabbed Chance even tighter. She ground her crotch as hard as she could on his pulsing organ, milking as much cum as she could out of it.

They both lay gasping on their appallingly soaked bed. The mixture of sweat and cum filling their nostrils as they lay recovering. Chance was still on Sheila, his softening dick still buried in her, as her clamping pussy refused to let it go. Reluctantly, he rolled off of her, his flaccid member leaving Sheila's spasming cunt with an audible 'POP'.

"Did that feel like it was worth the four year wait?" Chance chuckled breathlessly, a stupid grin painted on his face.

"Definitely," Sheila agreed, as she rolled herself into the recess of his broad shoulder, "But that's nearly not enough to make up for the last four years."

A renewed lust burned in Sheila's eyes as started to kiss along Chance's strong jaw. With each fluttering kiss, she made her way lower. Past his neck she went, then his chiseled chest and defined abs. Finally, she stopped at his soft member, the tender flesh no longer the same iron rod that had been churning up her insides a mere moments ago. She could see a few streaks of red barely visible against the sheen of lubrication and cum coating his sex.

Sheila once again inhaled her own scent deeply. This time it was mixed with Chance's juices, and she couldn't believe she could find it even more intoxicating. She stuck out her tongue and started scooping up the liquids that clung to Chance's cock, stirring her hunger even more. She dragged her tongue across every surface, collecting as much of their combined juices as she could. Drawing the head into her mouth, she started suckling on him while using her delicate tongue to massage the bulbous appendage all over. She had never given head in her life, but her lust and hunger let it come naturally to her.

Chance groaned as Sheila stimulated his sensitive cock. He couldn't believe that she wanted more so soon after their coupling, but he couldn't resist it either. He couldn't deny that she was right, and that was nowhere near enough to make up for four years of waiting. So, he let himself go to the sensations of her tongue exploring every detail of his tool. Slowly, blood started to flow back, and he embraced the feeling of letting it grow in the wet confines of Sheila's mouth.

Sheila gasped as she felt Chance quickly grow in her mouth. From being able to hold the entire flaccid tool in her mouth, she was now gagging with just the first few inches of it tickling the back of her throat. She had heard her girlfriends talking about taking their boyfriends' dicks all the way in their mouths, but she couldn't imagine how to do that with Chance now. That didn't stop her from trying, though.

arvint
arvint
50 Followers