Submission Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time, I questioned whether it would it ever be good enough, real enough. Was I just fooling myself? Trying to fill a hole in my life that could never be truly filled with imaginary, ethereal fantasy? Who was this woman? Who was she really? Beneath the rubber and the punishment was she really as strong and independent as she seemed?

Above me, she had finished her wine. Placing the glass down on the table she stood up and my back was relieved of the pressure of supporting her. She pulled me to my feet with the leash and led me over to the stairs which I knew led to her dungeon.

It was cooler down there and my flesh pricked with gooseflesh as she led me to a rack to retrieve leather cuffs. She slipped them onto my wrists and tightened them before retrieving further cuffs, this time for my ankles. I looked down at her as she knelt before me, fastening the cuffs, and gazed longingly at her deep cleavage which showed, slick with sweat, through the keyhole cut into the front of her catsuit.

She stood up and led me to a large wooden frame in an X shape which stood in the middle of the room.

"Do you know what this is?" she asked and gestured to the frame.

"Um... no... Mistress," I answered pathetically.

"This is a Saint Andrew's cross," she told me, "So named as it resembles the cross on which Saint Andrew was martyred. It is an excellent device on which a submissive can be suitably punished for their wicked ways. Now, step up to it and spread your limbs to match its shape, facing the cross."

I did so and Mistress Scarlett fastened my ankle and wrists to the spread beams of the cross. I pulled against my restraints and discovered there was no play; I was absolutely at her mercy. I heard her boots stepping away from me, over to a rack to retrieve some instrument of torture no doubt.

"I have here a flogger and you will count, out loud, the times it licks your skin, do you understand?"

I took a breath, steeling myself for the onslaught. "Yes, Mistress."

The myriad tails of the flogger split the air and struck my back. My skin erupted into a fire of passion.

"One," I counted between gritted teeth.

The leather tongues of the flogger whipped me again.

"Two."

The fire intensified and my engorged shaft painfully pressed up against the crossed wooden beams. Again and again the flogger struck my skin and each time the called count became higher pitched as I strained my muscles against her violence.

Finally, number ten was reached and I slumped in my restraints with respite from the pain. As I panted I felt her fingers between my thighs, running over the tight skin of my sack and moving forward to caress my cock.

"Hmmm, yeah, beaten and whipped, just like how I like you," she purred in my ear. "But not humiliated enough, I think."

Her fingers ran up and into the crack of my arse where the tips flitted over my exposed hole.

"A little dry for what I have in store."

I felt her move behind me and was surprised when I felt her face press between my arse cheeks. I jumped involuntarily as her warm tongue probed at my behind, the wet tip working around and into my hole. Her hand came up and gripped my cock firmly.

"Yeah," she hissed behind me between laps at my backside, "This is what you like, isn't it? You like your mistress licking your arse. Well, enjoy it while you can; I'm only prepping you for what's next."

She pumped my cock in her hand whilst she licked at my hole and I was ready to shoot my load over the tiled floor. But then she stopped, withdrawing her face and hand suddenly, leaving me panting and desperate for more.

"I think you're ready now, little boy. Time for you to lose any last remaining innocence."

I was left, slowly bringing my breathing under control and, with nothing to see, my eyes closed as I waited for her next assault.

I heard her steps and then felt it at my arsehole. Without the benefit of sight, the pleasure and expectation was enhanced as I perceived a thick, rubbery probe press against the tight constriction of skin. She pressed her slinky body up against my back and I felt her breasts cushioned against me.

"Needs a little more lubrication," she murmured in my ear.

Her left hand slid up to my throat and took hold of my jaw.

"Open wide," she hissed.

I gaped my jaw and snapped my eyes open to regard a thick, black rubber dildo approach my face clutched in her right hand. She thrust it into my mouth.

"Suck on that cock, little boy; make it all wet!"

I wrapped my lips around the rubber cock and allowed her to slide it in and out of my mouth, her left hand around my throat. I am not homosexual but the feeling of violation by this depraved woman turned me on more than I'd ever been. I greedily sucked at the rubber member, eager to obey her instructions. She forced it to the back of my throat and I coughed and spluttered as its tip tickled my gag reflex. She did not stop at my discomfort, however, rather she continued throat fucking me with the long black dildo as I coughed spit over its length, her fingers clutched tightly around it.

Finally, she slid the ersatz cock from my throat and I gasped for air, retching saliva. Without pause or comment she returned it to my behind and began to force it inside of me. I groaned loudly as my arsehole constricted around the foreign invader but she would not give me any reprieve, any chance to prepare.

"Relax your hole or this is going to hurt, slave."

I took a deep breath through my nose and willed myself to relax my muscles. My hole felt pained at the violation and I gritted my teeth as I waited for her to reach the point where it would slide more easily into me, for the pleasure of the invasion to begin.

"Yeah, fucked up the arse like a little whore; that's what you want, isn't it?" She hissed in my ear, her hand tightly clutched around my throat. Saliva ran from my mouth and over my chin as I let her abuse my arse.

The dildo pushed up further and further, starting to slide more easily into me and I moaned a deep bass groan, reduced as I was to a mere piece of flesh open to her domination. The end of the cock thrust deep and tickled my insides, producing an electric stimulation which pulsed outwards to my extremities, the shocking sensation of which made me shudder.

She withdrew the dildo almost completely and then plunged it back into me, slowly. Her mouth was against my right cheek and she hissed abuse in my ear as she began to fuck me with her torturous device.

"Yeah, deeper this time. A big black cock nice and deep in your arse, you little cunt. How does it feel?"

"Urhh... good, Mistress," I whimpered, "It feels good."

She increased the speed, sliding the massive length in and out of my backside and I heard an uncontrollable and unending groan emanating from my strangled throat.

"Yeah," she jeered, "It'll hurt after too. Little anal virgin's going to have a little red hole when I'm done fucking you."

Suddenly the cock was withdrawn. I panted for air as her hand left my throat and struggled to focus with my vision blurred by passion as she unclipped my restraints.

"Wh...? What...?"

Her hand came sailing through the air and slapped my face hard. I clutched at my burning skin in shock.

"Shut your dirty little mouth, cunt! Now bend over the bench."

She motioned to the leather padded bench I remembered from my last visit and I immediately lay my body lengthways across it. She stepped over and took my wrists to attach them to the forward restraints.

I looked at myself in the mirror in front as she stepped over to yet another rack of tools. My face dripped with sweat and her saliva; my cheeks were flushed pink and her hand print shone redly from where she had struck me. I was a dishevelled and degraded mess.

She walked up behind me and my eyes opened wide as I regarded her new accessory. Around her waist was buckled a black strap-on and her fingers massaged lubricant onto its length as she grinned mischievously at my reflection.

"Spread your legs," she commanded but I hesitated to obey. She let go of the fake member at her crotch and placed her hands on her hips with a frown. "What? You pussying out? Don't you want me to fuck you? Isn't this what you want? To be my degraded little anal whore?"

I swallowed but was still inhibited. Presenting myself to her to physically fuck me with her body automatically had me pressing my thighs together in protection. But why? She was right after all, that was what I wanted: an escape from the masculine world of my work, my life, from the fake front I had always had to put up in polite company so no one would know my shameful desire. I wanted her to continue to dominate me, to take my body and my soul into her rough embrace.

I exhaled a sigh of resignation and parted my legs.

She giggled and stepped up behind me. Taking the strap-on in her hand she guided it to the sore entrance at my backside.

"I thought so," she laughed triumphantly. "You know you want this. You know you want to be my little anal whore."

She thrust the fake cock into me and I grunted at the rough penetration.

"What are you?" she yelled and spat on my back as she began to fuck me, her latex clad hips pistoning back and forth.

"Uh... I'm your... little anal... whore," I managed to grunt as she fucked me from behind.

Her hands fell upon my back and she kneaded my flesh as she thrust the cock in and out. Her fingernails dug into my skin and she scored deep red tracks which had me yelping in delicious pain.

The feeling was indescribable: part pain, part pleasure. I felt my insides stretching around her violating probe and my cock felt ready to explode. I wanted to beg her for release, for her to relieve the pressure in my balls but I knew this would only result in more teasing. I forced myself to keep my eyes open as I winced from the pain and watched her in the mirror, laughing as she fucked me. Her tits shone through the keyhole in her top and I wanted to bury my face in their embrace.

Finally, after what seemed an age of violation, she withdrew and, getting on her knees she thrust her face into my backside, licking at my arsehole and balls. Her hand came up and roughly took hold of my cock which she began to milk whilst she ran her tongue in and out of my arse.

"Oh fuck..." I breathed. I couldn't help it; my arousal had reached heights I never knew could exist and I was desperate to cum.

She let go of my member and spanked my arse harshly; a sharp cracking slap to my behind which had me screaming with surprise. Then her hand came down upon my skin again and again until I was sure she had a placed a deep red handprint on my arse cheek.

"You little cunt, you never learn your lessons, do you?" She shouted at me, the index finger of her left hand deep in my arse. "Time to be my little toilet slave; that'll shut you up."

She got up and unclipped my restraints from the bench. Grabbing me by my leash she pulled me roughly onto the floor and led me over to the throne in the corner. I lay my head down on the leather pillow that sat beneath the open seat. The plastic funnel of before was noticeably missing this time, and I prepared myself for a more messy deluge than previously.

Placing a foot either side of my shoulders, Mistress Scarlett unzipped the crotch of her catsuit once more, exposing her glistening bald pussy. She sat down above my face and the latex parted to reveal her delicious hole framed by silken labia.

"I want my pussy cleaned as I piss, and I want you to wank for me whilst you do so. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied and raised my head off of the pillow as I realised the reason for the missing funnel. Eagerly I began to lap at her cunt, taking my cock in my hand and starting to masturbate. She tasted salty and creamy with sweat and juice and I groaned as I pushed my face as far into her vagina as I could manage.

"Yeah, lick my pussy my little piss slave. Wank that cock, you dirty little cunt. No cumming though, remember? You're not allowed to cum until I say so. Are you ready for my piss?"

"Uh-huh," I replied, muffled by her flesh.

"Good boy."

My tongue was lapping at the inside of her pussy when a jet of hot pee sprayed onto my chin and I eagerly widened my mouth to catch her water. It soon filled my waiting maw and began to overflow my cheeks. I swallowed quickly, savouring the salty bitter taste of her piss before opening up for more. I was furiously masturbating by now and groaning with heavenly ecstasy as my mistress used me as her toilet, her piss running over my face and over my chest.

The jet subsided and I took deep breaths as I continued to jerk myself off. She got up from the seat and turned so she could look down at me.

"Hmmm, good boy, good piss slave. You want some more?" She purred down at me, her finger running over her wet pussy lips.

"Yes Mistress, I want all you have."

She giggled and, placing the fingers of both hands around her pussy, she directed a fresh stream of piss onto my chest and face. I spluttered as I continued to pleasure myself and felt my excitement grow as I was completely humiliated by this woman.

She stepped backwards and squatted over my pelvis. One hand groping her latex clad breasts, she began to piss over my cock. The sensation of her warm water showering over my masturbating cock was so intense I had to slow my pumping in order not to shoot my load right there and then into her pissing pussy. My engorged length shone in the dim light of her dungeon as she relieved herself over it; my hand was slick with her pee.

"Oh, such a pretty sight," she breathed as her stream subsided. "Such a big cock covered in my piss. I think I want it. I think I want you to slide that big wet cock into my pussy."

My heart tightened in my chest but I didn't have much time to contemplate this turn of events because she slapped away my hand and lowered herself onto me, pulling me forth from under the throne so my head rested on the cold tiles of the floor.

The warmth of her insides engulfed my cock and I hardened further (I didn't think it possible) as she slid my entire length into her pussy. She spread her knees either side of my waist and placed her hands upon my chest. Then she began to ride my cock, slowly at first but increasing in speed and ferocity.

She moaned deeply and I let loose grunts of pleasure as my sore cock was bathed in her pussy juice and massaged by her muscles. Her hands ran up over my collar bone and into my hair as she lowered her chest onto mine, her ample breasts squashing against me, the latex which encased them becoming slippery with her water on my skin.

She lowered her face to mine and began to kiss me, wet passionate kisses which included licks across my mouth. Her fingers gripped my wet hair and she hissed at me through gritted teeth as she roughly rode my cock.

"Yeah... yeah! I've wanted that big cock in me all night. I'm going to ride it until I cum. Don't you go cumming inside me, little slave, you understand?"

I nodded and she slapped me and spat in my face. I opened my mouth wide and she spat into it again, bouncing up and down on my cock.

I raised my hands and placed them on her hips, feeling her writhing body as she rode me. She slapped me again but I didn't care; I needed to feel her body to remind myself she was real. I ran my hands over the slippery latex of her catsuit and took hold of her breasts, squeezing them hard. She continued to spit in my face but let me grope her as she brought herself to a screaming orgasm on my cock. She rode out the waves of ecstasy, aggressively thrusting her pelvis back and forth on my dick, her fingers digging into my chest.

Her eyes were closed as she breathed a sigh of release and stopped riding. She bit her lip and looked down at me, panting beneath her. Our eyes met for a moment and then she giggled and slipped me from out of her insides. She slid forward and brought her dripping pussy to my face.

"Eat my cunt," she ordered and forced herself onto my mouth.

I greedily licked at her lips, running my tongue over her boiling clitoris, feeling triumphant as she wriggled and winced with sensitivity as I did so.

Her hands came down, gripped the top of my head and pulled my face into her flesh. My nose was embedded at the opening of her labia, my mouth deep in her hole, and I couldn't breathe. But I didn't care. She rubbed herself on my mouth, wiping her pussy juice on my lips and tongue, and I felt my vision blur with lack of oxygen.

At last she withdrew and let me breathe. I gasped for air, laying my head back on the hard tiles as I desperately recovered from her treatment. Meanwhile, my tormentor had got to her feet and retrieved another device of torture from a corner shelf.

She approached me with two nipple clamps attached to metal rings. Without warning she sat on my face and my cry of surprise was muffled by her wet arsehole on my mouth. I felt her fingers tease and flick at my nipples and then the sharp piercing pain as she attached the clamps. She rubbed her arse on my face as she did so and I heard her moan with delight as she furthered my punishment.

Then she lifted from me and I found my tongue extruded; I was now giving over completely and unconsciously to the sensory overdose I was being given.

She shuffled on her knees down to my feet and swung about to face me. The clamps were sending waves of sharp pain across the skin of my chest and I felt cold and clammy, covered with a sheen of sweat and her piss. I gazed at her in lust and admiration, open and expectant for whatever may lay ahead.

From behind her back she brought forth a black rubber dildo and she parted my legs with her free arm so that I was wide open to receive. She bent forward and I groaned deeply as her tongue probed at my arsehole. She lapped like a cat and smothered my hole with her saliva, readying me for violation.

Then the ersatz cock was slid into me and I lifted my pelvis, my engorged cock wiggling as I afforded her greater and deeper access to my insides. With all the widening and stretching of before, along with the lubrication of her mouth, the dildo slid smoothly into my behind and I couldn't help but breathe, "Yes", as I surrendered further to her domination.

I had closed my eyes to focus on the sensation of her penetration but I opened them now to regard her lifting her free hand to her chest and taking hold of the second zip which dangled in front of her cleavage. As she began to slide the cock back and forth, she simultaneously drew down the zip, allowing her large breasts to emerge from their rubber confines. They were slick with sweat and her nipples were erect with passion as she pulled back the latex fabric of her suit to frame her chest. She ran her fingers over her breasts, tracing their form and tweaking her nipples before she brought her hand down to meet the one forcing the dildo into me. Her fingers found the end cap and, with a slight twist, she activated an electronic vibration which sent shivers of pleasure into my body.

I groaned with surprise and laughed with delight as the thick probe began to buzz within me but this only brought another spitting attack from my mistress, the saliva sharply splashing onto my nose and eyes. I blinked, clearing my vision of her fluid, and regarded her hand move once more, this time to take hold my cock.

She began to steadily work my member in her hand as she slid the vibrating dildo back and forth into my arse. Her fingers were wrapped around my length, gripping me in a vise-like embrace as she masturbated me in rhythm with her violation of my backside.

"Do you want to cum?" she asked me in a tone of mockery.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied through gritted teeth, trying to hold back the inevitable explosion by will-power alone.

"Yeah? You want to cum all over these big tits?"