Submission Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
H_Bateman
H_Bateman
129 Followers

"Yes, Mistress. I want to cum everywhere."

"Yeah, I bet you do. But you've got to beg me. Beg me like a dog."

I moaned but prepared myself. The speed she was working me was a little too slow for the result I wanted, needed, and I was desperate for her to finish me, to give me the release that occupied every fibre of my being.

"Please, mistress, please let me cum."

"That's better." The speed increased. "Louder though. Beg me!"

"Please... PLEASE!"

Her hand built up speed, she thrust the buzzing dildo deep inside me, her fingers pressing it home, and, a few seconds later, with a screaming, salivating shout of ferocity, I felt my spunk rush along the length of my cock and escape to shoot in thick strings over her chest. Once, twice I shot a load of cum onto her gleaming breasts and then she directed my cock away from herself so that I continued to explode all over my own chest. I felt ribbons of sperm shoot over my skin to land on my collar, my face, beyond to the tiles above.

"Open your mouth," she commanded and I did so without question as the waves of bliss racked my soul. I felt gobs of spunk land across my lips and the salty, creamy fluid ran across my tongue. I felt sordid and depraved, an animal of lust and turpitude, a beast fit only for her use.

I was in love.

At last, I finished. The last few drops of my passion fell to my crotch and I stopped yelling my release for the stone walls to hear.

She let go of my cock and slid her half-naked form up my body, the vibrator still embedded within me. Her fingers, running with my spunk slipped into my mouth and she ordered me to suck them dry. I obeyed, no longer inhibited by any restraint or reservation or sense of dignity. I licked my cum from her digits and asked for more.

She withdrew her fingers and slapped my cheek.

"Greedy little slave," she reprimanded.

She got to her feet and I regarded her arse cheeks, revealed by the parted latex, as she retrieved a blindfold from a nearby rack. She bent forward and the last I saw of her for many hours was her perfect cleavage spilling forth from her unzipped catsuit as she fastened the blindfold around my head.

In the blackness I felt her hands take my wrists and she guided me, as I slid on my back, back over to the throne with its, now wet, leather pillow. She clipped my wrists to restraints that were fastened at it base before sliding the vibrating dildo from my behind.

"Now you can rest, covered in your dirty mess," I heard her voice purr from above. "I will return when I need to pee during the night and you will serve your mistress at these times by drinking every drop you are given. Do you understand?"

I confirmed that I did and felt my now flaccid cock beginning to stir with fresh arousal.

I heard the stomp of her heavy boots on the stairs and knew that I was alone in darkness, alone in her dungeon, completely open to further abuse.

I couldn't wait.

H_Bateman
H_Bateman
129 Followers