Submission Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,574 Followers

This time it almost felt like she'd fallen asleep, and only roused when his hands began to massage her breasts. Strong, firm movements that made her nipples swell, and she pressed her thighs together again as the arousal in her pussy surged. But he didn't touch her in quite the way she wanted him to... his fingers rubbed, but didn't pinch, kneaded but didn't squeeze. There was nothing erotic about the way he was touching her breasts, and somehow that just made her ache for it even more.

More moaning when he began to gently move his hands over her stomach and sides. She whimpered when he stopped just short of her pussy and move down to her feet again. The journey up her legs was slow and sensual, and she parted her thighs as much as she could without them falling off the sides of the table as he made his way back up to her center.

"Oh!" she gasped when his fingers brushed her pussy lips.

Master's hand pressed down on her hips, keeping her in place.

"Don't move," he murmured. Alanna had to groan as his fingers began to rub against her pussy lips, she wanted to hump her hips up and down so badly but Master's order and the hand that remained on her hip kept her in place. His fingers rubbed along the outer edges of her pussy in little circular motions, making her body quiver. Her hands clutched at the sides of the table as his fingers moved inward, dipping into her juicy folds.

Sliding two fingers inside of her, Master's thumb brushed against her clit, and then pressed down on it firmly. Alanna let out small cries as Master began to push his fingers in and out of her, struggling with herself to remain still. Her body made small, involuntary movements, as his fingers dipped and swirled, her clit throbbing against the rubbing of his thumb over the small bud.

When it came, her orgasm was just another facet of the bliss that Master had created for her, a warmth that spread from his insistent fingers through her stomach and the rest of her body, rocking her gently to culmination.

After the massage, Master brought her to the television room, where she was giving cool, refreshing drinks and sat on his lap as they watched a movie. His hand caressed her hair, her head on his shoulder and legs trailing across the surface of the couch. Whenever she tilted her head up to him she was rewarded with a kiss, slow, gentle and passionate.

Eventually she stopped returning her head to his shoulder, her body hungering for him inside of her again. Alanna's hands gripped his shirt lapels as their tongues danced, the movie forgotten as Master ran his hands over her naked body again.

"Please Master," she whimpered when his hand gripped her ass, her lips moving delightfully against his as she squirmed on him.

David had wanted to spend the afternoon giving Alana a good pampering, not indulging his own desires, but the little minx was just as hot and eager for it as he was. His erection was insistent in its nudging against her bare thigh, and if he hadn't been wearing pants, would probably have already found its way into the wet pink center between her legs.

"Lie back," he ordered her, his voice husky with desire. Having his hands all over her body during the massage had made him hard enough, hearing her beg for him made it seem silly to continue denying both of them the pleasure they were after. Still, he was going to make this entire afternoon about rewarding her. "Put your hands behind your neck."

The position opened her upper body to him beautifully as he slid out from under her, staring at her gorgeous form laid out on his couch. Shucking off his shirt and pants, David spread her thighs apart with his hands, marveling at how wet and ready she was for him. Alanna's hips humped upwards, her body asking to be penetrated and fucked.

"Please, Master," she repeated as his fingers trailed up her inner thighs. Seeing him naked and erect, looming over her, she wanted him to fall on top of her and plow into her body until she screamed with passion. But, as always, Master wanted to play with her first.

"What do you want, little one?" Master leaned forward and took one hard nipple into his mouth, sucking it hard so that it ached and throbbed as his tongue lashed against it. Alanna cried out with pleasure as his fingers pushed into her spread pussy, rubbing her insides. She arched her back, grinding down on his fingers as her breast thrust up towards his face.

"You Master," she said, panting as he turned his fingers back in forth inside of her, creating the most exquisite sensations. His teeth nibbled gently on her nipple and heat shot through her body. "I want you inside me, please."

He released her nipple. "I am inside of you."

Pumping his fingers to graphically demonstrate his point, David leaned over and caught her other nipple in his mouth, continuing to stoke the fire that was building inside of her, his fingers pumping in and out of her eager pussy, mimicking the sex act she desperately wanted him to complete.

"That's not what I meant," she protested. And then squirmed and let out a yelp of surprise as he removed his two fingers from her pussy and pushed them into her ass. The tight ring of muscle squeezed down on his fingers as it was invaded. He let go of her other nipple.

"Is this what you mean?"

The fingers spread and then twisted, making Alanna wriggle beneath him. Her hands tightened down on the back of her neck, but she didn't move them. She felt hot and lewd, her breasts completely exposed, her legs spread open as her Master fingered her forbidden hole, pleasure coursing through her with every thrust of his digits.

"Noooo," she said. "Please Master, I want-"

Before she could finish her sentence, Master interrupted her.

"Perhaps this is what you mean," he said, his body flexing backwards as he let his mouth fall to her pussy, his tongue wiggling insistently inside of her pussy as his fingers continued to delve into the depths of her tight asshole. The combination made Alanna's body bounce on the couch as she shuddered with pleasure, so close to orgasm.

"Please, Master," she managed to say between gasps of pleasure. "Your cock... I want your cock inside of me... OH MASTER!"

David sucked her clit into his mouth at her admission, sending her soaring into orgasm as she thrashed against him. He sucked hard on the little bud, using his fingers in her asshole to extend the pleasure as she writhed for him, his cock aching as it bounced against the leather of the couch, yearning to be exactly where she had pleaded him to go.

As she shuddered and came down from the orgasm, Alanna looked up to see her Master looming over her again, and she cried out with pleasure as the head of his cock rubbed up and down her pussy lips. She was sensitive from the previous orgasm, and her body rippled as he began to enter her. Immediately her thighs tried to come together, her body overwhelmed by the sensation of being opened while she was still shuddering from occasional aftershocks of pleasure, but Master's hands just firmly pressed on the insides of them as he continued to push into her body.

Master was thick and hard, her spasming pussy felt like it could barely accommodate him. Although she wasn't aware of doing so, Alanna's hands found their way from the back of her own neck to the back of his, where she clung to him as he continued to rock his body back and forth, sliding deeper inside of her with every small thrust.

David loved seeing Alanna's body react to the invasion of his cock. Her lips made a perfect small O, her eyelashes fluttering as quivers of pleasure ran through her, and it was obvious that she was completely lost inside her body, not truly thinking anymore. It was an incredible turn on, knowing that he could cause her to react like this, to yearn for him like this. The way she clung to him was incredibly sweet, and he began to pump back and forth inside of her as her legs wrapped around his hips, heels digging into the flesh of his butt.

As he began to thrust rhythmically, her body shuddering underneath of his even as her hips lifted to meet his, he could hear her muttering something softly. Leaning forward, he kissed the sensitive spot where her neck met her shoulder, and realized that she was softly saying his name - his real name, not Master - over and over again.

The sound of his name on her lips, in that soft breathy voice, made him completely lose it. His cock began to swell as his body went on automatic, thrusting hard in and out of her eager pussy. The shocked flesh of her already aroused folds seemed to ignite with electricity as Master rode her, and Alanna cried out with ecstasy. The feel of his cock moving inside of her, splitting her open, as his body rubbed hard against her sensitive flesh and clit, when she was already so sensitive from her previous orgasm, sent Alanna on a wave of crashing pleasure that washed over her again and again.

Her pussy spasmed around David, clenching and rippling over him. His name on her lips was lost in her screams of pleasure, but it didn't matter anymore; the sound of it echoed in his head as he took her, claiming her body with his. The tight sheathe around his cock convulsed and he thrust hard, rubbing his pubic bone against her clit and pulsing as cum spilled into her eager body.

Their mutual cries of orgasm filled the room, their bodies rocking together as they elicited aftershocks of rippling sensation from each other. Alanna clung to David, her arms wrapped tightly around his shoulders, her body was full and satiated. She never wanted him to move away from her.

****

That night Alanna slept at the foot of her Master's bed again. She was disappointed, but not entirely surprised. After all, she was being punished for disobeying her Master, not just because Curtis had needed to come test her. Before she was allowed back in her Master's bed, she would need to pass his test, not Curtis'.

Alanna knew what she wanted though and she was resolved to do whatever she had to in order to prove to her Master that she knew who was in charge. Even though she was sad that she wouldn't sleep with him tonight, her eyes shone and she kissed his hand as he drew her blankets over her. Master caressed her hair and dropped a gentle kiss on her lips.

"Very good girl," he said.

*******

Author's Note: I know this series is pretty long and that there has been some lag between chapters the further I've gone, partly because the chapters have gotten longer and more intensive. There is one more chapter to come in this series. If you're interested in reading about my writing process / schedules / thoughts about my characters you can read my blog at http://goldeniangel.blogspot.com/. I also announce when I've submitted chapters, so you will have an update on when the final chapter of Submission has been submitted to Lit.

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,574 Followers
12