Submissive Domination

Story Info
Male subs gets one night to take charge.
5.3k words
4.61
16.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am the dominant one, always in charge. My bitch will do anything I want him to, I mean anything. He pleases me more than I ever thought one man possibly could. I lose count after twenty-thirty orgasms. He drains me completely until we watch the sun rise together. I've leaned towards becoming a nicer Mistress, but I know I have my moments, and the marks still show of my anger.

I love my sub, and know him very well. I know what he needs and when he desires a firm hand. At the same token, he knows me. Never had we broached the subject, but he knew that I desired a little domination. I don't know why, but a couple times a year. I just want to be taken. Not able to decide or think, just feel. Let someone else take the reigns for a bit. He offered it before; I would just laugh it off.

But when he called me that night, there was something different in his voice. Not finding his smart ass comments favorable, I threatened a visit from Meany Mistress. His voice was very velvety, coaxed me to touch myself. He began telling me of how he would lick, fuck me and touch me. Knowing his words were having the desired affect, I came in to the phone. Moaning loudly, calling his name. There was never anyone else, only him.

Again and again I came, to a voice on the other side of the phone. No use of toys, just my fingers. No penetration, just rubbing and hard gripping. His voice was cracking a bit with each of my orgasms. He loves hearing me; I can hear him stroking himself.

He asks me if I would like him to take control of me, and dominate me for a night. How it would feel to make me writhe underneath him and make me pleasure him for once.

Heart beating violently, I didn't know what to say. Could I really submit to this man, any man? Let myself be vulnerable in his hands? Could I give up the pure control that I earned? Could I really submit?

"Yes" I say this faintly in to the phone, barely audible to my own ears. Seconds pass and I wonder if he even heard me.

"Very good. I may dominate you the way I know you want it, but know you will always be on a pedestal in front of me." His voice silky, smooth, and deep. He is coming Friday and he explains that day will be his.

"You will wake up in the morning and go in to the bathroom. Turning the water on, letting the bathroom get hot and steamy. Bring your dildo in to the bathroom with you, setting it on the side of the tub. Suction it to the edge, then ride it hard. Ride it like you will ride me that night, that afternoon. Imagine your riding me, cumming all over my massive cock."

My pussy floods with fresh juices. I close my eyes against the pleasure running through me. My body craves some man handling me. I need to just give in for one night, let him have his way with me; blindly please him as he has done for me all these months. I need it rough, hard, fast. He knows this.

"After you take a shower, I want you to put your body stocking on. I will want easy access to that ass, to your tight wet pussy. You are then to put on your black skirt that stops mid thigh, and a dress top, not to tight. I want to see the stocking as you bend over to service and please me. You are then ordered to place the anal plug fully inside of you. I will expect it to be there when I get there."

Touching myself I climax hard, biting my lip to stop the moan from escaping my lips. As soon as the words passed his lips, my body was racked in spasms. My body was burning, and I desperately did not wanting him to know. I didn't want him to know how his words had affected me, what the mere thought was doing to my loins.

"Very nice," His voice was smug, as if he were smiling through the phone.

"Is that understood?"

"Yes," a single word holding so much promise, holding so much need. My core was throbbing, aching for his possession. I have not felt his touch in over a month. My whole body tingled in anticipation to feel my man's hands on me once more. God I miss him. I was nervous and excited all at the same time. Excited the first touch from him this time would be of the dominate nature.

"Now I want you to lick the finger you had in your pussy and I want you to tell me how they taste. Understood?

"Yes."

I take my fingers, bringing them to my lips, my tongue darting out to lightly trail my finger. My mouth closed over the tips, sliding down to suck all the sweet juice off.

"It tastes so good; sweet."

"Mmmm that's what I wanted to hear."

Knowing I did not sleep the night before, he bids me a good night, guaranteeing good dreams. He tells me he loves me, phone clicking softly.

I sit there with the phone still to my ear, staring off in the distance. Setting it down when the loud sound pierces the quiet room. Ahh, how I love this man.

Still days before I would see him, he calls me the next night. We talk for a few hours about everything and nothing, slowing rounding back to Friday. My anticipation level is high, my body is waiting for his to possess mine.

"Do you want to cum my love?"

"Oh yes sir, please."

"No sir, you don't have to call me anything. Just go get that purple plug of yours and come back to me immediately."

I do as I am told, wondering where I am going to be told to put it. My ass is still very sore from the other night. Not having anal in over 4 years, I was to say the least, nervous. As I get back on the phone, I tell him that I have it in my hand.

"Good, now scoot yourself to the edge of the couch, your pussy hanging off. After you have done that, I want you to stick two fingers in your pussy with your left hand. Slide them both all the way in and open your pussy."

I gasp as I do so, cold air hitting my inner walls almost immediately.

"Now with your right hand, push the plug in all the way. When fully inserted, you may remove your left hand."

Oh my God, my pussy is tingling, the textured plug roughly entering my cunt lips.

"Now I want you to rub your clit with your left hand. With your right, hold the base of the plug. I want you to fuck yourself with the plug and rub your clit."

Moaning loudly, I do as he says. The textured plug roughly burning my hole. In seconds I am close to cumming.

"Please Eric, can I come.

"Yes, cum for me Jeni."

I cry out hard in to the phone, thanking him. My body exploding, it was hard to hear what he was saying. I didn't care, I just wanted to feel that forever.

"Can I stop, please."

"Yes."

We talked for a while longer, I was grinding the plug still inside of me. My moans must have been heard because he asked what I was doing.

"Are you touching yourself?"

"NO, I am grinding my...."

"Did I say that you were allowed?" He interrupted.

"No," My answer soft in the phone.

"Go get the big one."

I whimper, I know I have upset him. Slowly walking to the bedroom, I retrieve the 2 foot one he is talking about. There are 5 balls spaced out between it. The balls get bigger and bigger the further down you get. The size really made me nervous.

"I got it, Eric."

"Good, now lay down on your back."

I do so quickly, telling him I had done so. Not willing to further anger my husband, anger my Dom.

"Insert the first ball."

Doing so, I gasp a bit, only three inches in and the stretching was already beginning.

"Well you handled that well my love. Insert the second ball."

Groaning louder, I do as I am told. My pussy was stretching, hurting from the large dildo. Barely able to speak any longer, I tell him I am done.

"Good girl, now the third."

Whimpering I start to insert further and it hit bottom hard, and I was unable to fit the third ball. I was gasping and whimpering, desperately trying to make it fit. Minutes later, finally deep enough for him, I tell him it is done. I can not control my breathing, coming in short gasps.

"Are you okay little one? Is it too much?"

"No," my words spoken and roughly broken.

"Very nice, now I would like you to stand up."

Standing up brought the weight of the dildo down, I had to squeeze hard to keep it inside of me.

"Now swing it side to side. Do not let it drop out, if you do. You will be forced to put in the fourth ball."

Knowing it was impossible for the 4th to go in, I squeeze harder. Hoping and praying I could hold it.

It started to feel like forever, back and forth. The last ball was the only one holding on. I was sweating, hoping he would end it soon. My pussy was so wet, I could feel myself losing grip.

"Mmmm, I feel like I have teased you enough, lie back down. Insert the dildo back to the third ball.

Blessedly I finally let go, sliding it out of me. And I laid back down on the couch, placing it back into me with a loud noise.

"Now play with your pussy, rub the clit as you fuck yourself with that dildo. Strokes should be long and slow. The fingers on your clit, fast."

Not even a minute later, my body is convulsing to cum. "Please, God Eric please let me cum." My voice begging... pleading.

"Now Jeni, come my love."

I came hard, moaning and screaming in to the phone. Crest falling, I start to slow down.

"Did I tell you to stop?"

"No."

"Then continue."

Still whimpering, I came again and again. After the third strong orgasm, I ask him if I can please stop.

"Yes, pull it out slowly. Do not rip it out; I do not want you to hurt yourself."

Relieved I pulled the dildo out slowly, gasping as the balls passed my clenched pussy walls. Breathing heavily, returning to normal I thank him for my orgasm.

"Thank you, thank you."

"Now tonight before you go to bed, I want you to take your purple egg plug and insert it in your tight pussy. You are to sleep with it inside of you; you are not allowed to remove it for any reason. I will call you in the morning, then and only then will you be allowed to remove the plug. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

The next morning, I heard the phone ring. Waking from a dead sleep I race to the phone. The plug biting in to my pussy walls as I got up. The night before was hard to sleep. I kept waking up forgetting about the plug. Sitting up, I was quickly reminded.

"Hello?"

"Good morning my love, how are you?"

"Good and you Eric?"

"Very good, did you sleep well?"

"Um, I slept okay.

I can hear him laughing on the other side of the phone.

"Awe poor thing, did you do as I asked?"

"Of course."

"Good, have you taken it out yet?"

"No, I was waiting for you to call and tell me too."

"Very good answer, you can take it out now."

Sighing with a slight moan, I pull out that mean little plug. Thanking him.

"Well you get back to sleep, get some rest my love."

"Thank you Eric."

The rest of the week continued like that, he kept my mind and body tingling. I was dying for his touch by the time we were finally to meet. The days had gone by quickly, finally he was going to take control, give me what my body craved. One night of no choices, I was totally at his beck and call. One night to take care of his pleasure, to do for him what he has done for me for so long.

I readied myself thoughtfully that night. Showering until the water turned cold and my body was shivering. I shaved every inch of my legs and center, and my simple fingers made me hot at the slightest touch. Toweling off, and applying lotion to my supple body, I finished by brushing my hair. I also applied light makeup, my dark eyes popping the green. Light pink lip gloss on my full lips, and his favorite perfume on my neck. Long auburn hair piled high on my head, held by several pins.

Stretching the black body stocking over my body, I loved the feel of the material. I completely encased my whole body in thin light patterns. Running my hands over my stomach up to my breasts, I cupped them in my hands and let my eyes close in pleasure. Hurrying to finish getting dressed, skirt and shirt to follow, I chose my leather black stiletto boots; and zipped them up to the knee. Lovingly fingering the leather, I enjoyed the feel in my hands.

I bent over the sink and took the plug and slowly entered it in my ass. I gasped I as I felt my insides stretching to accommodate it. Pushing hard until it was fully inside, the edge caught the ridge and held it in place. I stood up slowly, adjusting to the feel of it inside of me. I lifted my skirt, checking my ass in the mirror. The purple base very visible, making my pussy wet with the sight.

I was startled by the knock at the door, and checking the clock I curse myself for my dilly dallying. Quickly letting my skirt fall back in place, I look in to the mirror and take a deep breath. Walking towards the sound, I come up right before it, and try to catch my breath. Once I opened this door, he was going to control me. I bit my lower lip anxiously.

Finally putting my hand on the knob, I straightened my shoulders as I twisted the metal knob. As the door slid open I see him through the glass, his dark brown eyes smoldering in to mine.

"Open the door little one."

My hands shaking on the handle I open the screen door, pushing it enough to allow him to come inside my house.

As he walks in he pushes me back against the couch. Hands snaking around my waist, back pressing against the arm of the couch.

"God, I waited so long to command this body. I love you Jeni."

With the words out, his mouth fixes on mine forcing his tongue deep in my mouth; this kiss didn't have the taste of slow wonder and exploration that I was used to. His lips demanded things from me, his body crushed hard against me, pinning me to the furniture. He grabbed my face and hair, pulling me closer until I thought I would melt in to his rock hard body.

"Turn around, put your hands on the arm of the couch and bend down. I want the side of your face on the arm, do you understand?"

"Yes."

As I turned around, his body was so close to mine, I could feel my clothed ass rub against his rough jeans. Taking my hands and placing them on the arm, I bent over to press my face between my outstretched palms. I could feel his hand going to my lower back, pushing down pressing my ass higher. I felt a burst of cool air on my exposed skin as he raised my skirt, hearing his sharp intake of breath.

As his hands reached out to rub my soaked pussy, I heard him suck my juices off his finger.

"Oh yes, that is how I wanted you. Did you enjoy doing what I told you to do?"

"Yes, thank you."

"Do you like the feel of that inside of you?" As he asked the second question, his fingers pressed the plug deeper inside of me. I moaned softly, and my body jerked in surprise.

"Do not move, is that understood?"

"Yes." My voice escaped very soft, barely audible.

I can hear his pants zipper and felt him moving behind me. One hand on the plug, he slowly pulls it out. When the tip is left, I feel him plunge his thick cock inside, burying to the hilt in my pussy. I lifted my head in reaction to the feeling of him inside me, and he pressed me back into the couch.

"Come for me Jeni, I want it all over my dick."

Moving fast inside of me, pumping hard and deep. I can do nothing but respond. My core was getting wetter by the second; my walls were crashing down and squeezing him. His labored breathing attested to our time apart, as I pushed back against him. An animalistic groan rakes the air, as he grabbed my hips and drilled me to orgasm. My muscles tightened and contracted as I felt him stiffen above. And as he pulled out, his hot seed is spewed all over my ass. It felt so good dripping down my thighs, on my calves.

My body relaxed; spent, and suddenly I felt the plug being firmly inserted in my ass. I cried out against the couch as my fingers started gripping the arm, I heard him laughing behind me.

"You didn't really think I was done with that sweet ass, did you?"

The next sense I felt was that of a wet wash cloth being swiped across my back, washing his seed off of me. And he continued down my legs, to my calves. I gasped as I felt his face being buried in between my thighs, and his hands pushing my thighs up against the arm of the couch. Bending me in half that way, he tapped my inner thighs until I opened them to his liking. Opening myself to him more, he greedily sucked on my blood engorged clit. I let go a piercing scream that broke the silent air, and he smacked my swollen pussy and scolded.

"You will control yourself little one."

One more time his hand coming down on me, faster but lighter this time as the tips of his fingers stung the inside of my folds. Then smacking my inner thigh lightly, he returned to my wet center. He placed his tongue flat on my nub, and inserted his fingers in to me. He started fucking me hard, and his hot tongue was bringing me close to the edge. Somehow knowing when to stop at the brink, he bites me hard on the ass cheek, giving me several moments to compose and relax, letting the climax slip away elusively.

Over and over again he would bring me to the edge; a few times just over than he would snatch me back ruthlessly. I was close to tears, my body was aching; actually starting to hurt me, but I wanted it so bad. Knowing not to beg, I bit my lip so hard I could taste blood. My pussy walls were becoming more and more sore, his thick fingers working in me swiftly.

"Are you here to please me tonight my love?"

"Yes baby, for your pleasure tonight."

"Good because there is something I have been dying to do for a very long time."

Locking his mouth on my clit, and applying liberal suction, his magic fingers fling me over the edge almost immediately. When his mouth came off of me, I could feel him standing up. His hands closed on the plug, ripping it out, and replacing it with the head of his hard penis. Trying to rise up, he pushes my face in the cushion as he slowly enters my ass. He was so large, my body crying out. The stretching in that region would not stop. Every time I thought he was all the way in, he would start to press in deeper. Agonizing moments later, he was finally fully inside of me. My ass was still tightening and shuddering against the invasion. Pulling up at my hips, I raised myself a bit for him. I backed up in to him further, sucking in a breath at the intrusion.

I felt a strong arm wrapping around me, and fingers rubbing me hard on my clit. Starting to move inside, I start to feel the burn of the friction. He pulled his hand from my head, and placed it on my shoulder, pulling me up against his chest. The other hand, his fingers on my clit never stopped, and his hand trails up to cup my breast, twisting the rosy nipple hard. He whispers Spanish in my ear as he pounds my virgin ass, biting me hard on the shoulder. I cry out unable to resist, waves of orgasms flowing over me. Pushing back down in to the couch, he withdraws quickly.

"Come little one, you will wash me now, I am far from done with you."

He smacks me hard on the ass, coaxing me up, dragging me up from my bliss. My body was sore and aching, as I stand up. I opened my eyes, trying to focus in the light. I am already alone in the room, he has walked off in the direction of the bathroom, I could already hear the water in the shower turning on.

Taking a moment to compose myself I follow him in to the room, slowly walking in to the bathroom. Very nervous, the sub boy that I had left came back as this rough, virile man. A boy toy to please me has now turned into a man with strong needs and desires. And here I stood to full fill them. The look in his eyes and the tone of his voice told me that he had the same dominant desire that I had. That thought turned me on and scared me at the same time. I wondered how far his dark desires went, how deep and dark they truly were. How close to my own they really were.

Entering in to the bathroom slowly, he was already naked in the shower, waiting for me. A pair of handcuffs was dangling from his hand; it was a look of pure masculinity. Holding them up and giving them a little shake, smile appeared on his lips

12