Submissive Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

.

"Come here little one. Don't keep me waiting."

Closing the distance between us, I raised my eyes to his finally.

"Undress for me slowly, I want to see your beautiful body."

Heart racing; I raise my shirt over my head, the wetness seeping from my core as his eyes locked on my torso. His desire pushed me to sway my hips, rolling my ass as my skirt was slowly pulled down. Bending fully, I let the mirror show my backside clearly, unzipping the boots, slowly unrolling the leather from my calves.

Stepping out of them one by one, I now stood in front of him with the body stocking, the last thing covering my body. The black silk material was full of holes in the pattern, giving just the breath of coverage. Making eye contact, I held his eyes in my gaze. I grabbed the straps at my shoulders, pulling them down to expose my large breast. My dark pink nipples were hard and jutting forward. Removing more exposing my abdomen curves, my rounded hips now were in full view of his hungry smoldering eyes. Breaking their peering, I bend down to step out of the delicate material.

"Come here girl. Arms out and wrist together in front of you"

Doing as I was told, I walked towards him and he was quickly slipped the steel around my wrist. Then taking my hands and raising them over my head, he lifted me slightly to hook the cuffs over the shower head to the attached metal pipe. Hot water washed over my chilled body, as I faced him.

Reaching out to twist my hardened nipples, I heard the gasp escape his mouth. His hands went wild over my body, his brown eyes turning black with need.

He knelt to his knees, lapping at my center, placing his hands on my ass pulling me closer, gripping my full cheeks. Again, he brings me just to the brink of cumming and stops, letting my body relax once more, repeatedly bringing me to just the edge and once again snatch me back. My cries turn to pleas, body starting to hurt from pure need.

Standing up before me, and kissing me hard, I could taste the sweetness of myself on his tongue.

Pulling away from me, he started to wash himself. His beautiful penis was rock hard and standing proudly. His hard body lines and smooth skin was soapy, enticing my need further. His large hand was stroking his cock, looking my body over, slowly moving towards me soap in hand, then smoothing his rough hands over my stomach once he reached me.

Rubbing my body from head to toe, he proceeded to torture me endlessly, never once touching the only place which needed it. His fingers would splay oh so close, then keep passing, letting me finally exhale, continuing this slow torture till my body was screaming for his touch.

He released my wrist, collecting my limp body from the shower, standing me up, toweling dry every inch of my skin, stopping to brush light kisses all over my body as he dried me off. He picked me up pulling me against his chest and carried me in to the bedroom, laying me sideways on the bed. He tugged on my shoulders gently until my head was just barely hanging down over the edge.

My temporary master then stood inches in front of my face, with his massive hard cock inches from my lips. He bent down to smack my pussy hard with his hand, and I gasped with pleasure and pain. My cry was quickly muffled by his large rod as I inhaled it and it was slammed down my throat.

Grabbing my neck underneath the chin, he continued his assault on my throat, dragging himself in and out of my mouth. Only stopping for a moment to give me breath, and then to continue his abuse to my throat and jaws. The salty precum was hitting the back of mouth, over whelming my taste buds. I choked hard, and he finally relented long enough for me to turn my head and spit out his flavor.

"What are you doing, girl? You should thank me for my taste in your mouth."

I grimaced as I remembered our switched roles for the night.

"It taste like shit, you haven't been drinking your juice."

A guilty wrinkle crossed his forehead, and a mere smile graced his lips.

"You'll have to be punished then, until you apologize. Get on your hands and knees in front of me, now!"

Doing as he asked quickly, I hear him moving behind me. His large hand pressed against on my lower back, to raise my ass up further, and I felt the cool air from the a/c ducts blasting on my sensitive areas. With my ass positioned high in the air, I felt his hand come crashing down on my pussy.

His thick fingers were stinging my delicate folds, and repeatedly, he was smacking my center; my sweet juices creating an intense snap with each strike. He replaced his fingers with a full palm and the hits were harder now. I kept tensing and trying to stop my body from moving, and biting my lip to stop the noise destined to spill forward.

"Have you had enough little one? Or shall I continue?"

"I have nothing to apologize for." I snapped back, as my sopping wet pussy was still stinging with fire. It was so hard to concentrate, and I barely noticed him leaving the room. Only when he came back did I feel a large plug being inserted into my over abused cunt. The penetration was quick and savage, and I was unable to contain the loud moan that escapes my lips.

"Breaking your silence my love?" He asked sharply.

A loud 'thwack' broke the air after his sentence; a leather crop came crashing down squarely in the middle of my back. Unable to stop my body from dipping, I buckled under the sheer pressure and pain. With a slow rhythm he covered my flesh with marvelous red marks. My creamy skin was growing hot with each strike, and my wet pussy was dripping from his assault.

Over and over again he demanded his apology. His voice was becoming more and more nervous with each shake of my head, and his strikes were becoming more frenzied and uncontrolled. I could hear his labored breathing in between hits.

"Please little one, apologize."

Turning around to look him in his eyes, again I shake my head, almost cumming with his growl in response. His hand pushed the plug in deeper, and I gasped when it hit bottom.

"Then I must use something else love."

Moments pass with little sound. Before I knew it, he stood before me momentarily to place a black velvet mask over my eyes, kissing me gently on the mouth, and whispering his love in my ear.

I heard the whip before a single tip came in contact with my back. Missing it's mark, it wrapped around my torso and ribs, and the small metal roses that were embedded on the tips left marks on my abdomen. Every time he would repeat the process, each strike landed harder. I could feel blood starting to run down my mid stomach, and dripping onto the crisp white sheets below me.

The words that he wanted to hear were on the tips of my lips when he stopped abruptly.

"Oh m..." his voice trailed off.

Walking around me I feel him in front of me, fingers touching my cheek. A look of pure regret was in his eyes, as he kissed me softly. Meeting his gaze, I let out the air I was holding.

"Please I need to cum now!"

Bewildered but feet no longer rooted, he positions himself behind me. Fingers closing on the plug, I stop him.

"Leave it, fuck me now. Please."

Moving the plug to one side, he plummets inside of me. Instantly my body convulses around his pumping cock. He yanks me up from my shoulders, fingers going to my abused pussy to flick at the nub. My sensitive skin was screaming in pleasure and pain, catapulting me again to the edge. His noise in my ear and the bite on my shoulder sent me over the edge. I can feel his load squirting deep inside of me. With him still inside of me, I push the plug out, slumping against his sweat covered chest.

"I thought we were finding my limits, not yours love?"

Letting out a chuckle with gasping breaths, "I feel like I am the one who needs to apologize. I have made you bleed, I am so sorry Mistress. I never meant to mar your beautiful body."

Hands rising to his face, "I know love, you just need more practice," I whispered.

12