Submissive Husband Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freakboy80
Freakboy80
148 Followers

"O.......Kay." he managed to respond.

"Okay good. Now clean up here and meet me upstairs."

"Okay."

He thought about what she had said as he cleared the table, but was still confused with this whole thing.

Slowly, he made his way up to the bedroom.

"Come here honey." She instructed.

"Let's start where we left off."

"Disrobe for inspection."

This time he made sure to get every last hair off of his body, because he didn't want a repeat of last night.

"Very good." She praised

"Now, assume your position." She instructed

He complied and did as he was told.

She immediately began her usual routine, but this time she gripped the base of his cock tightly with one hand, and delivered her slow methodical strokes to the head of his cock.

This gave an immediate reaction from him.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............." he moaned

"Feels good huh"? She teased

"Please honey..........I don't know how much more I can take!" he panted

"If you listen to everything I say tonight, I promise you can cum."

A wave of excitement flooded his body.

"Really"? he replied in excitement.

"Yup."

"Okay. I will do my best."

She continued her onslaught, but this time she also gave instructions.

"Tell me when you are close." She instructed

"I feel it building." He moaned

When he would say that he was close, she would slow down her strokes or stop completely.

She would wait until he regained control, and then start again.

"This is called edging honey. The purpose is to keep you right at the edge of orgasm." She explained.

"Just trust me. It is going to give you a good orgasm."

This continued for a good 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, she decided to switch it up a bit. She stopped stroking his cock, and climbed on top of his chest.

She took his cock and slowly lowered herself onto it, and she let out a long moan. Once his cock was fully inserted, she stayed completely still.

He was now panting heavily.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh that feels so fucking good!"

"Doesn't it"? She teased

"Now, don't move. Stay still." She instructed

After giving him a minute to catch his breath, she rose up ever so slightly on his cock. Every movement of her pussy was like lightning through his cock.

He needed to cum so badly, and it was so close. All he had to do was thrust up a few times and he would be there.

"Please......Please honey......"

"Please what"?

"Please let me cum"? His frustrations rose to a whole new level.

She rose up a little more on his cock, so that just the head was still in her. His cock now glistening with her pussy juice.

"Are you ready to cum"?

"Yesssssss......................Yesssssssssss................Please let me cum."

"Okay, here we go."

She drove his cock deep into her pussy. The warmth of her wet pussy enveloped his manhood, and he couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm going to cum." He shouted.

, she dismounted him and lay next to him. He thrust his hips high into the air in search of her warmth, but it wasn't there anymore.

Thick globs of cum began to dribble out of his cock, and he quickly reached to finish off the job, but she grabbed both of his hands and prevented him from doing so.

He continued to thrust his hips into the air as cum oozed from his cock onto his stomach.

She watched intently as this continued for a couple of minutes while he grunted and grinded his teeth in frustration.

"Thaaaaaat's it......Get all that cum out!"

Finally, he relaxed a little and she released his hands.

"What the hell!" he protested.

"What the fuck was that"?

"That is what you call a ruined orgasm."

A look of disbelief came over his face.

"Buuuutttttttt.......Why......"? He asked as his voice crackled slightly.

"Because, this is what you wanted remember"?

"Yeah........Buuuuuuu....."

"But nothing." She interrupted.

"Besides, I am really starting to enjoy this." She giggled

"A ruined orgasm is a good way to get some of that cum out of you without actually giving you the satisfaction of an orgasm." She explained

"Steph, I............I......Don't know about all of this. I mean.......I wanted to spice things up a little, but this isn't that much fun anymore."

"What!!! You are giving up already!" she yelled

"It hasn't even been a month yet, and already you are complaining!"

Taken back by her reaction, he immediately tried to explain himself.

"No, that's not what I mean......I just........"

"Just what"? She asked in a stern voice.

Speechless at the way she was reacting, he opted to just keep his mouth shut.

"Got nothing to say huh"?

"Men! They always make promises that they can't keep." She muttered to herself as she left the room.

Shortly she returned with what looked like an ice pack and a box.

"Well, since you can't seem to keep your promises, I am going to have to take extreme measures here!" she explained.

"I didn't want to have to do this, because I thought you were a man of your word, but I see that it needs to be done."

She quickly applied the ice pack to his semi-erect penis and swollen balls.

"Huuhhhhhhhhhhhh.............." He took in a sharp breath as the cold ice pack came into contact with his balls.

"This should help get things back to their normal sizes." She said in a sarcastic voice.

"Like I said, I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice."

"I am going to have to put you into a chastity device. Do you know what that is"?

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh.........No."

"Well, you are going to see what it is in a few minutes, but first we have to shrink your cock a little with this ice."

Once his cock was nice and flaccid, she produced the chastity device and showed him. A look of fear came across his face.

"What the hell! I am not wearing that!" he immediately responded.

"Oh yes you are!" she commanded

"No, I'm not!"

Smaaaaaaaaaaaccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

A smack landed right across his face. Shocked that his wife had just slapped him across the face, he lay motionless and silent.

He didn't know what to say or do.

He couldn't believe that this was his wife. She was so different. His wife a few weeks ago wouldn't dare do something like that to him.

He continued to lay motionless as she began to attach the device to his cock.

First she secured the locking ring around his balls, and then she slid his cock into the clear plastic tube. She used a Q-tip to coax his cock into the tube.

Finally, she installed the locking pin and snapped the lock shut.

"There we go." She commented as she looked down at her handy work.

"This will keep things honest." She explained

Still speechless, he couldn't bring himself to respond or protest to what she had just done.

"Now, for the next matter at hand. What are we going to do for a punishment for that outburst before"?

"Would you like to choose again"?

He couldn't bring himself to respond.

"Well"?

"Your choices are either another spanking over my knee, or you can choose just one slap to the balls."

"You decide, before I decide for you."

He couldn't believe the situation that he was in.

His once docile wife had just locked him into a chastity device and is now asking which way he would like to be punished for protesting.

"The knee." He managed to mutter. His balls were way too sensitive for a slap.

He might start to cry if it went that route, but the over the knee spanking was going to be just as painful for his emotions and ego.

"Good choice."

She knew that the over the knee spanking was going to be very emotional for him, and she was going to enjoy this very much.

He assumed the position over her knee, and braced himself.

Whhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Came the first blow.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Whaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

He held back the tears as she relentlessly delivered the blows.

"You aren't going to question me again right"? She asked as she delivered the punishment.

"No.......I'm sorry..................No........"

"Good. Because next time you disobey me, I am going to use the belt. Understand"?

"Yessssssss........Yesssssss.......I understand!!"

He was almost at the brink of tears when she finally stopped. Relieved that it was over, he pulled himself together, and stood up.

"Now, go straight to bed!" she ordered

The next few weeks were really hard for him. The chastity device was very uncomfortable, but he was beginning to become accustomed to it. The emotional toll was the hardest to deal with.

In such a short period of time he had undergone such dramatic changes that his mind and emotions had not caught up to yet.

He wasn't mad at his wife anymore like he was in the beginning, because after all, he had asked for all of this.

He just didn't think that it would play out quite the way it did, but now he had to live with his decisions.

His wife on the other hand was totally enjoying the whole lifestyle change. She had definitely discovered a dominant side that she never knew she had, and she happened to be good at it too.

She definitely didn't want to go back to the old way of life.

Every night after dinner, they would discuss their new lifestyle.

"So, how are you doing honey"? She questioned while she finished her meal.

"I'm doing okay."

"This chastity thing is uncomfortable sometimes, but I am getting used to it."

"That's good."

"I want you to know that I am proud of you." She praised

"I'm sure that this whole change was very hard for you at first, but now you seem to be doing very well."

"Yeah, it was hard, but I am adjusting."

"It's going to take some more time for everything to feel right, but you'll get there, and I will help you."

"Thanks honey."

"No need to thank me. This is what you wanted. All I am doing is helping you get there."

"So, our 10 year anniversary is coming up is tomorrow and I thought I would give you a special surprise for it." She explained

"Sounds exciting. What is it?" he questioned

"Ohhhh.....Come on. If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise." She giggled

"Hahahah.....Okay, okay I will wait.

"It will be worth it. I promise." She encouraged

The next day when he woke up, his wife had already left for work. There was a card on the dresser waiting for him. He opened the card and it read:

"Happy Anniversary baby! Looking forward to tonight."

"Hmmmmm.........What kind of surprise could she have planned." He thought to himself as he got ready for work.

Work was busy for him that day, so he didn't have much time to think about what might be in store for him tonight.

Because work was so busy the day flew by, and before he knew it, it was time to go home. He stopped and picked up flowers for her on the way home.

When he arrived home, he was surprised to see that his wife was already there, which was weird because she usually got home after him.

When he walked in, all of the lights were off. The only light in the house was provided by the candles that his wife had setup.

"Steph"? he called out.

"Come upstairs honey." She replied

He followed the path of candles that were setup along the way, and made his way up to the bedroom. His life was lying on the bed completely naked.

He stood there in awe for a few seconds at the sight of his wife's beautiful body dimly lit by the candlelight.

The sight of his wife's naked body had been a rare sight for him since this whole lifestyle change.

"You are so beautiful."

"Awwwww......Thank You baby." She replied

"These are for you. Happy anniversary" As he handed her the flowers.

"Thanks honey. They are beautiful." She replied as she got up off the bed and gave him a hug.

His caged cock immediately began to stiffen as her naked flesh came into contact with him, and he let out a soft moan.

"That was a painful hug." He joked

"Hahhahaaaa. Well, since it is our anniversary, I am going to take off your chastity for tonight." She announced.

"Thank you honey."

She got the key to the chastity and began to unlock it, but he stopped her.

"No, leave it on."

A look of curiosity came across her face as she looked up at him.

"You have done so much for me in the past few weeks that I want tonight to be all about you. I don't want my pleasure to come before yours."

She was pleasantly shocked.

"I am impressed." She replied

"I couldn't be happier with that answer!" she smiled

He returned the smile and they hugged again.

"Here, let's have a drink. I picked up this nice bottle of wine for us."

She went over to the dresser and began to pour the wine into the cups that she had previously prepared, and handed him a glass. They both raised their glasses:

"A toast. To our new journey together." He announced

"To our new journey." She repeated

The both clinked their glasses together and downed the glass of wine.

"That's some good wine." He praised

"Yup. It's an expensive bottle, but it's a special occasion."

"Indeed." He replied

"So, what's my surprise"? He questioned.

"It's coming." She teased.

"Why don't you go and take a shower, and I will get it ready."

"Okay, sounds good. I could use a good shower."

"Here, have another glass of wine while you are in the bathroom." She said as she quickly poured him another glass.

"Hahahah.....Okay. What, you trying to get me drunk." He joked

"Something like that." She thought to herself.

"No.....silly"

He went into the bathroom and she prepared herself for the gift she had in store for him. A short while later, he emerged from the bathroom with his empty wine glass.

"Here, let me get you some more wine." As she walked over to the dresser to fetch the bottle.

"Why did you put your robe on? You cold"? He questioned

"Yeah, a little." She responded as she filled his glass.

They sat on the bed together and sipped more wine as they talked about their day. She was careful to only take little sips of the wine out of her glass, because she wanted him to drink as much of the wine as possible.

By the time they were finished talking, he had drank nearly the whole bottle of wine. She wanted him a little buzzed, so that his inhabitations were lowered a little, and he would be a little more pliable in her hands.

"So, you ready for your surprise"?

"Yeah! I can't wait to see what it is"? He replied excitedly

"I can't wait to give it to you!" she joked

She gently pushed him back onto the bed and began to kiss him passionately. She then proceeded to kiss his neck, and then slowly made it down to his chest and played with his nipples.

At the same time, she gently grinded her knee into his caged member, which was both painful and pleasurable at the same time. Slowly, she climbed on top of him, and began to kiss him deeply.

By now, he was panting heavily from the sweet torment by his wife. Slowly, she spread his legs to the side, so that she was positioned perfectly in-between them.

She kept him engaged in her kiss, as she positioned the head of the strap-on she had hidden under her robe to the entrance of his asshole and applied some pressure to it with her hips.

Sensing what was going on, he opened his eyes and broke the kiss.

"What's going on"? He questioned.

"This is your surprise." She explained

"I'm going to make love to you."

"Steph...........I.........don........"

"Shhhhhhhhh........" she cut him off

"You need this baby."

"This will prove your total submission to me." She explained

"You have come so far, don't stop now."

"Besides, you said tonight was all about my pleasure right"?

"This strap-on has an attachment that is in my pussy right now, so when I fuck you I will be pleasured as well."

"Don't you want to please me"? She coaxed

"Yes, I do, but............"

"But nothing. This is what you wanted remember? Let me take you all the way there."

He didn't reply, but she knew she had him right where she wanted. She began to apply more pressure with her hips and she could feel the head of the strap-on making its way past his virgin sphincter.

He began to wince in pain as he was being penetrated.

"Breath in baby. Breath in and don't tense up." She instructed

"Grrrrrrrrr........ahhhhhhhhhh........" he winced and grunted as the onslaught continued.

She grabbed his face with both hands and looked into his eyes.

"Surrender to me."

"This is what you have always wanted."

"By accepting this strap-on, you are accepting your new role in our relationship."

"Don't fight it, just let it happen."

She could feel him relax a little and her strap-on penetrated with a little less resistance.

"Theeeeeeeerrrrreeeeee..................Baby.............It's almost all the way in!"

"I'm going to make love to you so good!"

Finally, her strap-on was buried in his ass all the way to the hilt. She paused for a minute, so that he could get used to the intruder in his ass.

Once he relaxed a little more, she slowly began to fuck him. She was gentle, using slow, easy strokes.

She watched intently at his facial expressions as she made love to him. Oh, how she loved seeing him squirm for her pleasure.

He had his head all the way back on the pillow now, and he was still gritting his teeth.

"It's okay baby. You are doing great." She encouraged

"It hurts........" he moaned

"I know it does, but this is necessary." She replied as she continued to fuck him.

"By suffering for me, you are showing me how much you love me."

"Submit totally to me baby. Tell me how much you want me to fuck you."

He didn't respond, but she knew that he was slowly accepting his fucking. She could see the surrender in his eyes with every stroke of her strap-on.

She picked up the pace slightly, and he responded immediately. His breathing picked up, and she could hear some slight whimpering coming from him.

She leaned down to his ear and whispered:

"Tell me what I want to hear."

"Tell me that you want to surrender to me. Tell me you want me to be in-charge of you completely."

"I know it's what you really want!"

With a soft whisper, he finally surrendered.

"I want to be yours completely."

"I accept my new role."

She smiled back at him and gave him a long, deep kiss.

"I know you do." She replied

"It is what you have wanted all along isn't it"?

His eyes began to well up with tears.

"Yes, it is. Thank you for helping me realize it." He sobbed

"I love you."

"I love you too honey." She replied

She continued to make love to him for a few more extra minutes and then slowly withdrew her dildo.

"Your journey into submission is now complete!"

Freakboy80
Freakboy80
148 Followers
12