Submissive Squared Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I obeyed and positioned myself with my ass up and my legs spread. Then without thinking I rested my face on the floor and took my hands and spread my ass cheeks open. Master allowed me to remain in this position for a few moments either stunned by my lewd actions or fascinated by them. When His hand grabbed the flat end of the plug and pulled it slid our easily and I felt once again the emptiness I recalled from the last time, then as His other hand released my clamped nipple I screamed. I remained as I was and quieted my screaming as the blood filled my nipple, while Master took the soiled plug to the kitchen and rinsed it in the sink. When He returned He said.

"Come Kitten, crawl with me."

Instead of going to the living room we moved down the hall past my bedroom and what I assumed was His room and stopped at the third door. Master took a key from His pocket and opened the door. I could not see as the room was dark, either it was without windows or they had been covered. I crawled in a few feet remaining at Master's heel. When His hand turned on the lights I gasped.

"Yes Kitten this is the room where you will be when you need or when I want to discipline you. Do you see the places where you can be restrained? Do you see all your toys plus those I added? Do you see the bench where I can fold you over and make your ass an inviting target for the crop, my belt or my hand? Can you see your ass being filled with my cock while you are bent over that bench? Yes Kitten this is the room that we will use to remove you resistance to submission. You will hate this room then you will love it. This room will be your nightmare and your dream. In this room you will blossom to be the submissive you desire, the submissive I want."

I was frightened and aroused at the same time. I feared what would happen on that bench at the same time I wanted to be there right then. I saw the chains hanging from the ceiling and from the wall and I wanted to run away and run to them at the same time. I imagined the pain and the pleasure. I felt the sting and the kiss. I waited and looked, I hoped and feared and then Master had me crawl out and He shut the door and locked it. I felt a sadness that my time was not now, felt a relief that it was not time. I was confused and aroused and I crawled behind my Master and loved Him even more.

Reaching the living room Master opened His pants and looked down at me. Now I had to make the right move, say the right thing. While I wanted to be punished I had to take the punishments in His time, not mine. I looked up into His eyes and saw His need.

"Master? May Kitten be allowed to use her mouth to try and make love to Your beautiful cock Sir?"

His slight nod was all I needed to begin. As much as I wanted to have His cock in my hands and in my mouth I moved slowly, remembering all the time about the journey and trying to forget the destination. I unzipped his pants and lowered them and His boxers. His semi-erect cock hung, just inches from my face as I lowered His clothing. I tentatively allowed my tongue to glaze the tip of His cock, I slowly licked softly at His sack, touching each of His heavy balls then licking and kissing those two nuts wanting Him to be erect and hard before my mouth or lips touched that cock. I bent down and licked below His ball and into that soft area just behind the base of His meat. I heard Him gasp as I did this so I lingered just a moment longer pleasuring that area before returning to His balls. I sucked each of them into my mouth and bathed them with the saliva that was accumulating in my mouth my desire for Him was unquenchable. I saw that I had achieved my goal, His beautiful cock was hard and I could see His blood throbbing in His veins and a small amount of His arousal was gathered on the tip of that wonderful stick of man meat.

I kissed and lick that cock moving up and eventually engulfing Him. I kept the mantra in my mind 'the journey, the journey". It was more delightful for me this time as I felt a confidence in my actions that came from having learned what He enjoyed. When He released His pent up need and filled my mouth with the seed I so savored, I slowly swallowed each emission, allowing my cheeks to swell out and hold the contents of His cum so I could enjoy 'sipping' the heady brew He and I created. My actions seemed to please Master as I heard Him groan. When the last of His hot white ejaculated trickled down my throat I slowly allowed His cock to leave the warmth of my used mouth. I could see that my holding His cum left His cock coated with His seed and smiled as I licked even more of His nectar, enjoying the taste of His cooling cum.

Finished I took His cock in my hands and again spoke without being asked

"Master, Kitten is anxious to feel this hot hard cock in her ass, Sir. Kitten knows that she needs to await you, but Kitten also knows that no cold plastic plug will ever satisfy her growing need."

I was surprised that His cock twitched in my hands as I made my desire known. I gently stroked His cock as I waited for His words, His command.

"Kitten! I will give you what you earn when you earn it. For now you have earned my approval of you mouth. However, I promised you that each day you would also have the pleasure of lying over my legs and receiving my hand on your ass. That time is now Kitten."

He moved to the chair but did not put His cock away as He had always done in the past. When I placed my body over His knees as He instructed His cock was resting against my side. His hand moved and my ass received and I called out the count. I was to receive twenty stokes to my ass, ten on each cheek. This was not punishment but a daily ritual. A ritual that began yesterday and one I was not in any way accustomed to. When I had called out 'seventeen' I once again wanted to cum but I tried to hold it back but His cock was now hard and poking into my side. When the next blow landed I screamed.

"Eighteen! Shit Master your slut needs to cum."

"Nineteen! OH god please Master may I cum?"

"Twenty! I am so sorry Master I tired but ah shit! Oh my god that feels so damn good!"

I hung my head, not only had I cum without permission again but I told Him how good it was. His cock was harder then before and I squirmed to move away from it as it poked into my ribs. I felt my body being moved and soon I was on my knees. I looked up and saw a determined Master.

"Cuming without My permission makes you a slut and not a submissive Kitten."

As He spoke those words His own hand was stroking His cock. I was jealous I wanted that hard cock.

"I told you many times that my cum would be a gift you earned. Today I gave you my cum and now you cum without permission. Now you will watch as I masturbate."

I watched Him stroke His own cock and drooled as I saw what He had chosen to withhold from me, to punish me. When He came after a while He shot His cum on my tits and belly and refused to allow me to use my hands to scoop it up and taste. He instead took me by the hands and pushed me into my shower and rinsed His ejaculate off my body and let it swirl down the drain. I stood and wanted to cry at the loss of that seed and the warmth of it, as it should have passed my throat. I began to understand that there are some punishments worse then a spanking. I could only hang my head and apologize.

"Kitten is sorry Master. She is so sorry Sir."

"This morning in the café you were noticeably excited sitting there with the plug in your and the clip on your nipple. I made you stay for breakfast then made you walk before coming home. I pushed you hard this morning and I will push you hard again. I knew you would cum and I allowed it so you could see what you might lose when you can not control your body."

I understood what He was telling me, how He knew of my weakness and used as a lesson. While a part of me wanted to cry at not being allowed to swallow His ejaculate or feel His hardness in my mouth a much stronger thought reminded me that I was far from being the submissive I wanted to be nor the submissive me Master wanted. I would not forget this lesson and prayed that I could develop the self-control I needed.

"Master Kitten realizes how weak she is. Kitten is slowly understanding that her desires should be your desires. She learns more each moment she is with you Master. Yet Kitten knows that she has much to learn and begs Master to teach her."

"Kitten I know you are not unaware that spanking your lovely ass aroused me as well. In time you will see that my arousal for you is easy, that your beauty and willingness to submit affect me in ways no other woman has or could. I would have preferred to use your mouth I enjoy how well you have learned so quickly to make love to my cock. It tells me that you are trying and I will always respect the effort Kitten even when you fail. In reality you will fail in many ways, but as long as you understand those failures you will grow. I see in you a woman who will enjoy the discipline I administer as long as that discipline connects to your growth."

"Thank you Master."

I did not know what more I could say. I too realize that by cuming while being spanked was so arousing that I could not control my orgasm. Did I want that pain? Did I need it? When Brian spanked me I was so aroused, much more then I had ever been during any sex he and I had.

"Knowing this Kitten. Knowing that you enjoy the pain, I decided to deny you something that I saw you enjoyed, having my cock in your mouth. You have early on come to love my cock and I can see that you will ultimately love that cock and enjoy it no matter where I place it. You will soon love to feel it in your ass and eventually in your pussy. I think that denying you those pleasures will prove to be more punishment then the whip."

OH god, He is so right. I wanted, still want that cock in my mouth. I've already told Him that His warm cock would feel better then the plugs in my ass. I can only imagine how wonderful that cock will feel inside me, inside my ass or my pussy. I would have to learn quickly or my suffering will be intolerable.

"Please Master, Kitten has no other desire stronger then your approval, your pleasure. Kitten wants to be owned completely by You Sir. Deny Kitten your cock until she learns her place Sir. Sorry Sir, it is not for me to ask."

"Kitten we have only really just begun. This is only the second day in our true roles as Master and sub. I want you on the floor of the living room. On your back, legs and arms spread. Now go, I will be there shortly."

I crawled to the living room and centered myself so that I might spread out as required. I could see my arousal in my hard nipples and feel my pussy throbbing lightly. Would I always be this ready? Or was I once again seeing to my own possible pleasure and not that of Master? I cleared my mind of where I was, tried to forget my nakedness, my complete exposure in this position. I tried to think of Master and how I might please Him. I stared at the ceiling and let my mind focus on the pure white paint and felt my nipples soften. I was getting there but as soon as I heard His footsteps my nipples betrayed me. For the first time since I discovered this lifestyle I began to doubt my ability to be completely submissive. My desire to be that submissive was as strong if not stronger then ever, but I doubted my ability to get there. I recalled once again the mantra I'd used with oral sex. I repeated it over and over in my mind 'the journey' 'the journey' until it became automatic and I felt a calm relaxation wash over me. Even when Master issued His command for me to pleasure myself I held on to that calm.

I masturbated myself as Master watched. I let my eyes focus on His and fondled my body as I had learned, slowly. I felt each touch of my fingers and how my nipples, my pussy and my clit accepted each caress and sent more fire inside me. I felt the orgasm come together and build and tried to remain oblivious to it. I worked to hold it at bay, to slow it down, telling myself 'yes its there and it is ready but it will await'. I told myself that my own fingers did not have the power to release that orgasm. I told myself that only Master could release it, that this was Master's orgasm. My legs trembled in my effort to hold back, my head was rolling back and forth such was the immensity of the pleasure building inside me. I maintained eye contact with Master and I think it helped my focus. My control was wavering, a voice inside my head told me how good it would feel, how aroused and ready I was but I let the mantra drown out those thoughts and hoped they would win that inner battle. My chest was heaving, my toes wiggling as I strained to hold back. Then I saw Master smile and it renewed my strength. My fingers in my cunt were drenched, my pussy was throbbing with need, my nipples felt ready to explode but Master's smile caressed me.

"Stop Kitten."

I dropped my hands and my body trembled as the fire in my cunt slowly died. I felt empty and alone inside. My body tried to rebel the voice in my head reminded me of what I would miss. Yet I remained still, my hands one sticky the other dry. I continued to hold Master's eyes in mine.

"Kitten do you know that you were masturbating for over thirty minutes? Do you know that I sensed your desire to cum half way through? You can control yourself Kitten. You are not completely there but I can see you have the inner strength to do this Kitten."

"Thank you Master."

I groaned. I did not trust my voice to say anymore as my body was still in turmoil.

"Next time Kitten I will let you go and you must tell me when you can no longer control yourself. It now time for us to go and have lunch. I will prepare the plug while you rest."

I was worried that the plug would set me off, force the orgasm to come rushing back. I was not concerned about the pain the plug might cause, I was determined to be ready to have His cock in my ass. When Master returned with the plug He had also brought me a bottle of water and made me drink. I had not realized how thirsty I was.

"Kitten I believe that when you are aroused that the plug will be easier for you to accept. Do you recall this morning how easily you accepted the plug while I had stimulated you? When the day comes when I take your anal virginity with my cock, it will happen while you are aroused and ready. Just as lovers use foreplay prior to sex. So as we do this insertion, I will once again start by using my hands on your tits and my finger in your pussy. I want you to know that if you feel the need to cum, that you have my permission, in fact cuming might enable you to enjoy lunch. Are you ready Kitten?"

"Yes Master. Please plug my ass."

We repeated the same actions as this morning with Master using my right nipple to pull me in place over the ottoman upon which the new and larger plug sat coated in lube. Masters' touch had indeed resurrected the orgasm and having come so close just minutes before I was exploding as my asshole came in contact with the plug. I was so uncontrolled that I rammed my ass down and took the plug quickly, so quickly that I gasped at the sudden fullness in my ass. I do not recall any significant pain, only a feeling of being extremely stretched. Master allowed me time to become adjusted and to completely release my orgasm and when I seemed calm and ready He gave me His hand and helped me stand. I had thought walking was hard that morning but now? I felt every motion of my legs. Although I knew the plug was buried in my ass, I felt like just as much of it was hanging between my legs. It took some time to reach the closet by the door and when I got there I looked at Master and said.

"What would please you Master? What would you like you submissive to wear?"

I realized that this was the first time I had asked Master to chose my clothing. This morning had reached a part of me that was still developing, the inner sub was growing and Miss Woods was in a small but well hidden corner of my mind. I had put my trust in Master I realized. I was inching towards the woman I so wanted to be and I smiled as Master selected a dress for me. I do not know if He too realized that one piece of clothing was easier to put on then two, or if one zipper was easier the a half dozen buttons or if He just liked the color. It didn't matter as I slipped the dress on, slipped into heels and waited. Lunch I learned was not going to be with a nipple clamp. Taking my hand once again we ventured out to lunch.

The plug in my ass was never forgotten as with each step I felt it and while I enjoyed the feeling, I felt as if I was bowlegged as I held Master's hand. We found a small restaurant and Master held my chair, and then held my hand as I slowly lowered my plugged ass into the seat, emitting a small gasp as I sat. I squirmed looking for a comfortable position and soon realized there would be none. Master once again ordered for us and then He asked.

"How do you feel Kitten? Are you comfortable?

How do I feel, damn I feel like a bitch on a stick. Am I comfortable? Hell no!

"Master Kitten is as comfortable as she can be Sir. I feel full. Kitten can not ignore the feelings in her ass Sir."

"Kitten! Know that it has its purpose. As does this lunch. I know you can't see it but I too am a bit uncomfortable."

I grinned. Master was letting me know once again that I was desirable, telling me that He had an erection knowing the plug was in my ass and that He was a step closer to claiming my ass with that cock.

"Master! Kitten will have a difficult time in the office. She will see her Master constantly and knows she will need to see Mr. Bennett. So not only will Kitten need to learn to control her body, but Kitten will need to control Kitten and allow Miss Woods out to work. It is going to be hard for Kitten to allow Miss Woods such freedom with you Master!"

I smiled and giggled to let Him know that I was in some ways kidding a bit. I think we both understood the need to be different at work. Sure there would be times when Master would call for Kitten but now with us living together those times would occur less and less often.

"Kitten. Are you enjoying your job?"

"Yes Master. I find it challenging and educational. I know I have worked for the company, excuse me Your Company for a while but it so different in this new position. I am seeing more of the complete picture then I ever did. It makes me think that such exposure might be good for others. Do you think there is a way to help broaden the view for those who are working where I did before?"

"I think you have an interesting concept. I want you to work on it this week and plan to report to me on Friday what you think would be the approach to this idea. If I buy it, then I will have you present it to senior management."

"Thank you Sir, I will do my best."

"Kitten do you realize that your left nipple and the ring are outlined in your dress? That your right nipple is not? Does knowing that further excite you?"

I looked down at my chest and the difference in my two tits was obvious. My left nipple was hard and clearly obvious while the right side of my chest, no such protrusion. I smiled and looked at Master.

"Master does this look have you cock even harder Sir?"

"Yes Kitten you have your Master on edge. Does that make you feel good?"

"Yes Master. I have over the years felt so unattractive, so unworthy. I know now that such beliefs were caused by my previous relationship. To see that Kitten, the Kitten you made of me, can have such an effect pleases me very much Sir. Should I apologize?"

Master laughed and shook His head.

"Kitten long before this day, you had the ability to make me hard. Do you think those days I spent 'in meetings' were for anything other then to be someplace where I could concentrate? I find you body, your face and your desire to serve me intoxicating. I fight the urge to ravish you, knowing you are not yet ready to respond to my need. I want the first time in your cunt to be memorable for the both of us, and I need you to be better trained. So I need you to find that control so I may use that mouth of yours."