Submissive Squared Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not help but grin at His discomfort. Yet I knew that it was not for me to delay and continue that discomfort, but to accept my training and prepare for Him.

"Kitten is very pleased to know how she arouses you Master and is more determined to become the woman you need, the woman who will make your cock loved in all of her openings. My mouth is now a cunt for Your cock and I hope that soon my ass will be a cunt for Your cock and that I can train my pussy to be the ultimate cunt for Your cock, Sir. Master I think this conversation is going to make it difficult for me to remain here much longer Sir. I am tingling inside and each time I move my ass I tingle more. As much as I want to believe I have some control Sir, that limit is near and I would prefer to fail in private Sir."

Master signaled for the check and we were soon on our way back, hand in hand. My ass was sending signals to my pussy and my tits and by the time we reached the safety of our apartment I quickly knelt and spread my knees to relieve some of the tension and pleasure in my ass. I tired to remove my dress and was pleased when Master assisted me. He then put me in position to remove the plug and the relief was immediate as was the feeling of loss. My needs subsided enough for me to crawl behind Master into the living room. Without instruction to do anything different I remained on my knees in my base position. The throbbing between my legs eased, as did the strange but exciting feeling from my empty asshole. I saw Master with the lube and was puzzled, as He did not have a plug ready. He stood behind me and had me bend over, with my arms and head on the floor, my ass in the air.

I wondered what He was going to do when I felt His finger, coated with lube work its way into my asshole. After the plug His finger had little effort entering my ass. He left it still for some time then began to wiggle it then pump in and out of my ass. The difference between His warm finger and the hard plug was as night is from day and I felt my ass pushing back into His finger and enjoying the intrusion. When He slid a second finger into that backdoor my arousal grew in leaps and bounds. He scissored them in my ass, stretching my opening and sending bolts of pleasure coursing through me that I never expected. It felt beyond good to have Him moving inside my ass and I began to want more. He bent over and whispered in my ear.

"I won't wait Kitten. I am going to claim your ass right now. My cock is hard and I want your ass. I will make it good for you Kitten all you need to do is relax. Can you do that Kitten? Do you want my cock in your ass now?"

Yes! Damn it I did, I wanted Him to claim my ass and make it His. I wanted it but was this merely a test? Was my desire what He wanted to learn? Id learned a lot that day and I needed the right answer.

"Master Kitten is here to serve you Sir. Kitten wants Master to have her when Master is ready."

I soon felt the familiar helmet of His cock head gently pushing at my anal entrance and I gasped at the intense need of Him. As He increased the pressure of that fat beautiful cock head I tried to relax, tried to hold back my desire, to allow it to happen and not let my need make me anxious. So unlike the invasion by the plugs, His cock slowly opened the tight ring of my ass. It felt uncomfortable as His fat head split my anus open, but then before that discomfort could increase to pain, His head slipped inside and I sighed at how damn good that felt. I knew this was just the beginning that some seven or eight inches of His hard cock would soon fill my colon but I fought the urge to push back, to fight the intruder. He pushed that wonderful cock further inside me and it felt immense and wonderful. He let it rest and allowed my canal to adjust to Him.

When He began to pull back out I feared He had changed His mind as only a third of Him could have entered me, but before He exited He reversed direction and pushed in and went deeper this time and unexpectedly the breath I was holding gushed out and my hands gripped the rug and I held on as I was overwhelmed with a myriad of sensations from the feeling of being torn open to the delicious nastiness of knowing my ass was being filled with cock and eventually would be filled with His seed.

Each time He reached a new depth He paused to allow me to adjust and seek comfort then He would pull back and then find a new depth. I felt He had completely stuffed His entire manhood in my ass when He began to slowly fuck me. The sensation of my ass grabbing that cock as it moved back and forth was new and different. Of course it was I had never been fucked in my ass, but I meant that it was similar to how I felt in my cunt but so much more intense. Perhaps that was because I had not had a decent fuck in my life or what I did not know. I did know that what He was doing to my ass sent my arousal to limits I had not expected. I was breathing heavily now, my hands were trying to tear the carpet from the floor and I was drooling and cursing and begging all at the same time.

I felt I had become comfortable enough with Him pumping my ass and I screamed

"Master fuck me fuck my ass make me you ass whore. Fuck me Master!"

My words caused a reaction and He pummeled my ass and while I thought I had all of Him in me, His cock found a new depth that made me howl with delight. I had to have all of it now and He was pounding my ass with unrelenting purpose. I was pumping my ass back into Him now, truly being the ass slut. Begging Him to fuck me harder and harder, while pushing back against His every thrust, trying to allow Him deeper into me. Sweat was pouring from my face and mixing with the constant drool of saliva from my wide-open mouth. My tits were being rubbed against the coarse carpet and my body was on fire. My pussy was on the verge of exploding as His cock and balls rubbed the lower portion of my cunt with each thrust, eliciting a measure of arousal in my cunt that I never expected. I knew an orgasm was coming and I had no capacity to stop it, no capacity to do anything then beg Master to fuck my ass hard and fast and I screamed at Him to do that over and over as His cock pummeled me.

I could hold back no longer and I screamed my intentions and desires.

"Master I am cuming! Damn it Master I cannot hold back! Please don't stop! Fuck me like the ass whore I am, fill my ass, cum in my ass."

My body exploded in a shock wave of emotions as my pussy clenched and my ass clenched and my tits throbbed. My hands pounded the carpet back in place and I wailed into the four walls. I would swear that the echoes of that wailing bounced back at me but in truth it was Master screaming that He was cuming and when I felt His cock spew it load deep inside my colon the fireworks set off in my brain. My legs sagged and I collapsed with Master still inside my ass. A great warmth spread over my body as His cock shrank in my ass. I could feel it spreading to my extremities as my mind began to fail and as the darkness crept in I managed to croak.

"OH god thank you Master!"

Later that day I awoke in my bed. Master was in a chair sitting close to me holding my hand. I noticed His eyes were closed and I smiled at this man who had given me back a life. Here was a man who saw something in me and worked to bring it to the surface. Yes my ass was sore and no I was not unhappy about it. I knew that in the days to come I would welcome Master into my ass cunt. I was His now and if I had to I would ask Brenda at the spa to take off the clasp to my Kitten necklace and make it a complete chain and irremovable. I gently pulled at Master's hand and watched His eyes open with a worried look.

"Kitten?"

"Master thank you for showing me how wonderful it could be. Yes my ass is a little sore but I want you back there soon Sir. Perhaps tonight if I am allowed you will allow me to thank your cock Sir."

"Kitten you are amazing! When you feel up to it, I will shower and dress you and tonight we will dine as a couple with nothing in your ass."

"Well Master we both know that a good deal of your cum is still there, but I think that will only make me love you more Sir."

(Next to cum, a talented pussy)