Submissive Squared Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made love to His cock that night and every night since He has used one or more of my holes for His pleasure. The day I realized I was pregnant I crawled to Him and asked to speak, when He nodded I said.

"Master, I am carrying your child Sir. Thank you!"

He took me in His arms and that night we made love in His bed for the first time. Knowing His seed was growing in my womb as His cock filled my pussy that night was erotic and loving. I came hard as He released inside my pussy.

It would take some time before the divorce was finalized, Brain's submission to Diana left him forgetful and my devotion to Master was all I cared about. Our daughter, Samantha was almost three before the divorce was final. Samantha was a month past her third birthday when she participated in our wedding. I now have a ring on my finger that matches the one in my nipple.

I continued to work, to service Master in the office and at home. I met His family and He met mine. If they knew my submissive nature none of them spoke of it. When Samantha was four, Jeremiah was born and a year later I gave birth to Elizabeth. Two years later Jonathon arrived and Master decided it was time to tie my tubes. I remained His sub through all of this only removing the nipple ring to nurse my babies. The special room was now in the basement of out new home and my time there was frequent. I had come to need the whip, the restraint, pain, pleasure the complete submission. We shielded are activities from the children. The company thrived we were well off and the life I'd always dreamed of was now a reality.

Years later the day after Samantha graduated from University she and I were home and Master had Jeremiah, Elizabeth and Jonathon out for the day. I was coming out of the shower when the door opened and Samantha came in.

"Mom, you have a pierced nipple? Wow!"

I stood frozen not knowing how to react. Then Samantha noticed that the ring in my nipple was identical to my wedding ring.

"Mom, may I ask you something?"

"Of course, do you mind if I get dressed first?"

We agreed to meet in the kitchen and when we'd each had a cup of tea she began.

"Mom I am no prude but I wanted to know why you and Daddy married three years after I was born. I mean is Daddy my Daddy biologically?"

I grinned and opened my blouse and bared my pierced breast.

"Samantha, I was married when I met your Father and yes He is your biological father. My divorce while a sure thing was delayed for all sorts of reasons, none of them purposely. I want you to look at the date inscribed inside my nipple ring."

I held the ring so she could see the date and that it preceded her birth by a year or more. I then tucked it away.

"I am what you might know of as a submissive woman and on this date I committed myself to your Father, though I was still technically married to my first husband. You Father is my Dominant, my Master and my husband. We both wanted children and did not want to wait."

"So you're like into whips and chains and all that stuff?"

"Samantha, if you want to learn more we can talk about it with your Father. I do ask that regardless of your decision to discuss this with me and Father, that you do not share this with your brothers and sister. As the first gift your Father gave to me, you have a special place in our hearts. No we do not love you more then your siblings, but your conception and birth further sealed our love. I shared this with you only because you came snooping into the bathroom and I am incapable of lying about my love and devotion to your Father, my Master."

"Mom you are and always have been an incredible mother. I am not so young that I have not read about this lifestyle, but I am amazed that none of us ever saw it in you or in Dad. I know all of us love you and dad. You two are at least compared to our friend's parents, unique. You two are so in love and it is so obvious."

"If your Father allows, I have kept a journal of my time with your Father that you may read as long as you keep it to yourself. But you will have to ask Dad for permission, OK?"

Samantha nodded and we got on to other things, her plans for the future (I hoped she would take over the company so I could have more time with Master), her love interests, life in general.

When she left for the day I sat ruminating on my life and all my blessings. I had to admit that my first husband Brian, who I had not seen nor heard about since he began a relationship with a dominatrix, started me on this road so in a way I thank him often for this life I have had and still have. Later that night while all the kids were out I went to Master and confessed.

"Master Kitten may need to be punished Sir!"

He looked down at me I was kneeling at his feet supplicant to Him.

"Kitten what have you done that has earned you a punishment?"

"Sir, Samantha caught me coming from the shower and saw my nipple ring, then she asked me why she was born three years before we were married and if you were her biological father. I felt the need to tell her Sir. I did so without permission and should be punished. Sir!"

He looked at me for a long time then took me by the hand and led me to the basement. The smile on my face hurt as He led me to our private room. I was quickly naked and suspended from the ceiling, clamps on my nipples and clit and soon being stroked with my favorite crop, the small one. I may be submissive but Master follows my desires now, in fact He has always followed my desires. I'm not sure if that makes me a bad sub or Him a bad Dom, but it works for us.

I thoroughly enjoyed my punishment and the sound ass fucking that followed. An hour later I made love to Master's cock and savored the now familiar taste of Him. One hour later my pussy was stuffed with His cock and then His cum. I wondered what I would have to do tomorrow to earn another punishment!

12