All Comments on 'Submissive Wife Teaches Husband'

by SwitchHusband

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Don't

continue! Please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
part 2 coming?

iam waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

cant wait for part 2, lucky him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hmmm....

Interesting story line but doesn't sound very consensual....based on how you have written this he always included her in the decision making process....and ensured her safety. It doesn't seem like she learned much from him and is looking for an opportunity to screw around...time to exit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Simply awful

Implausible drivel, poorly written, and lacking anything even mildly interesting. Not even a good editor could have saved this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: If enough votes come in I will write the rest of the story...

This means you don't have faith in your own story. If the only reason you'll continue is if people kiss you ass, don't bother.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Extras !

It is ok to indulge in BDSM at home with ones partner it us another to invite extra attendees !

Now the the wife prefers black cock over her husband's cock !

This will lead to cheating, deceitful intentions and possible divorce !

FA_JFFA_JFabout 10 years ago
Hum

First, thanks for putting yourself out there. Writing takes work to develop, so keep at it.

There is not much about these characters as people. Why should we be interested in them? For all the talk about wifey being submissive, there is no feel for that. She seems more cock slut-hot wife. He is certainly not acting dominant, having created the cuckholding situation. I think you confuse (and sometimes anger) readers by telling them one thing then showing them another.

Readers need more description of what these people are experiencing, physically and mentally. As it is, there is too much listing of events. This happened and this happened and then this happened. Also, change up how you start your paragraphs--most were 'I' or 'we.' Always variety.

Good luck and keep at it.

Nigel158Nigel158about 10 years ago
Good story!

I hope you continue! I'd like to find out what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
NEVER CONTINUE!

That was terrible. The only good thing about it was that it was mercifully short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To bad you didn’t continue, I enjoy storylines like this. As a switch myself I always wanted a Blackman who was smart enough to understand and quietly and confidently assume control of my wife and show me what he can have her do.

I love the idea of her ignoring me when he’s here. Treating him as her husband, becoming his wife and making out with him and making herself available to satisfy him. I fantasize about them going into the bedroom and closing the door. When he’s here he is her black husband and I am a child. He doesn’t need permission to do what he wants as she serves him, he’s a grownup.

I can hear them having sex as he enjoys his white wife. Teaching her how to do everything he likes as he learns how to satisfy her and dominating her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous