Substitute Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drscar
drscar
802 Followers

It was alive.

More than any other time she could recall in her life, she had to have it inside of her. She hazarded a glance upwards to see David's face, and was relieved to find his eyes squeezed shut tightly. She could tell he obviously wanted to open them, to watch, but he was trying to behave.

She looked back at his cock and kissed the tip. She didn't know how much time she had, but she had to move quickly. She scrambled to the bed, pulling the loud, ruffling dress up and around her waist. The cool air swirled around her thighs and ass as the dress let some of the warmer air escape. She grabbed his cock and pulled him towards her, and he happily obliged by positioning himself behind her, having figured out what she was doing immediately.

She felt his hands take position on her hips, and she knew she was about to feel...

He was inside her before she could even formulate a coherent thought, even an expectation of what she was about to experience. He had bottomed out on the first thrust, his balls slapping lightly against her pussy lips. She had not even realized that she was wet enough for that to happen. With that single thrust her insides rumbled with an onslaught of hormones and physical arousal that caused every muscle in her body to lock up in an orgasmic clench. She gripped the sheets of the bed and felt her breathing stop altogether.

Her eyes bolted wide open, her mouth open in a pained grimace as she tried to contain the scream that threatened to erupt from her chest. He withdrew and the slammed himself home again, which only served to force her cresting reaction even higher.

"I'm coming," she gasped out, but wasn't sure if he could hear.

David withdrew once more, and then forced himself inside her a third time, pushing her orgasmic rush along with it. By the time she felt his balls slap against her clit and his cockhead reach her internal apex, she had crested. Her fingernails gripped the sheets and her entire body began to contract. She pulled the sheets towards her, her legs seemed to collapse, and her entire body wanted to crawl into a fetal position with his cock buried inside of her.

She thought her orgasm would never come to an end, and she never wanted it to.

David held himself inside her, holding her firmly with his hands against him. As her body convulsed and reacted he kept pulling her upon him, his cock twitching with the movement and causing ripples of aftershocks through her.

Kathryn's mind was completely vacant. She couldn't think, couldn't speak, couldn't even remember what words were. She felt David begin to withdraw once more and didn't even have time to register a complaint. Immediately he was fully inside her again, his thighs hitting the back of hers.

She could feel her eyes rolling in the back of her head as he pounded into her insistently. His hands moved from her hips to her round ass, and he began to knead her ass with his fingers as he fucked her. She squeezed her pussy around him as he did that, loving every sensation.

This was the promise being fulfilled, his primal desire being satisfied. As she felt her womanhood spread before him with each thrust, she felt that she finally understood. This is what it was like to be made to feel like a woman.

It was, indeed, a perfect union. As she succumbed to him these instincts kept her riding a wave of pure experience. This was true purity, a detachment from the world, from obligations, from everything that held her back. She felt free, and he was keeping her free. She felt liberated from the confines of her own head, her own limitations.

Finally a word returned to her vocabulary. Yes, yes... "Yes," she hissed, letting the last one out.

"I... I won't last long," he said, sounding apologetic.

"Yes," she repeated.

Suddenly she wanted to talk. All the words she wanted to say came flooding into her mind. She wanted to say "Come for me," but she still couldn't form the words. She wanted to tell him that she had already come. She wanted to tell him that she was sorry for ruining his plans and that this was her present to him. She wanted to tell him that she was fulfilling her maid of honor duties while the bride was incapacitated. She wanted him to tell her that he understood, that it was all okay, and he was going to come for her to prove it.

Instead, all she could say was, "Yes!"

He picked up the pace inside her pussy, like a human jack-hammer. She felt her eyes roll back once again as she forced his cock deep inside her, completely unable to control any part of her body any longer.

She realized vaguely that she was unprotected, that he was unprotected, and if he came inside her there would be nothing she could do about it. She was at the mercy of her body and his unrestrained passion. Her hands were tangled in the sheets, her legs were barely holding her up in position, otherwise useless to stop him.

She realized that she didn't even care. He was fucking her with a wedding night passion, and she felt all tension inside of her release and she allowed him to control her. She was blissfully at his mercy, and he could do anything he wanted to her. He could fuck her until she was raw, he could fill her body with his come and she would let him. She would feel him swell at the end and then a mad rush of fluid would enter her body. Or, he could turn her over and -

Wait!

The room was spinning, the dress reflecting the moonlight in a crazy tilted motion. She suddenly saw that she was now rising in the air, and then falling onto her back. David had pulled from her body and was angling himself over her chest.

"Oh god, I've wanted to come on your tits since I saw you..." he said, but his voice trailed off as he came to look at Kathryn's face in the moonlight for the first time. A look of shock and horror seemed to cast over his face, and he froze. Instinctively, Kathryn sat up and grabbed his cock with her hands and stuck the tip of his cock in between her ample cleavage, her hands deftly massaging his balls.

David was too far in his oncoming orgasm to do anything. He slid in between her breasts and she felt him twitch in her hand once, twice, and then a third time. The next moment drew out into forever, a slow motion eruption of his orgasm ejaculating outward from his swollen cockhead, arcing in the air and landing across the upper swells of her breasts. He lost all possible control at that point and simply allowed himself to come. Soon Kathryn's neck, face and lips, and chest were completely covered in thick, hot ropes of David's come.

Each rope landed on her skin with a burning sensation, each giving her a feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment. He had come on her, not in her, thus avoiding any awkwardness nine months later. She was pleased with the achievement, and watched his cock pulse wildly in her hand as she milked him dry over her flesh.

She licked her lips, and marveled. Holy shit. Pineapples.

She looked up at him and smiled, but immediately recoiled at his look of horror at her.

David was stunned, incapable of processing what just happened. "What...?" he muttered.

The spell was broken, and she seemed to awaken from a very potent dream. All of her senses seemed to rush forward and make her acutely aware of where she was, who she was with, and just what she had done.

Kathryn's mouth opened and closed, trying desperately to think of what to say. "I... you... Rachel drunk," she stammered, then she started squirming underneath David to get him off of her. He obliged, moving back to a standing position next to the bed as he regarded her, his trousers now around his ankles and making it awkward for him to keep his balance.

"Rachel was too drunk," Kathryn managed to explain. Suddenly everything that she wanted to say to him, everything that she wanted to explain, seemed horribly inadequate. All the logical arguments she had made to herself died in her credibility gap, and sounded ridiculous as soon as she thought about using them to explain herself.

"You deserved something special," she managed to stutter.

She slid off the bed and shimmied out of the dress, dropping it on the floor unceremoniously in a heap. In a rush, she ran into the bathroom and grabbed a towel, and started wiping David's residue from her body.

What do I say what do I say oh god this is terrible what do I say?

David watched her, still in his tux, still with his cock hanging lewdly. Despite her mortified state, she thought crazily that it wouldn't take much for her to take him in her mouth to get him fully erect again.

She pushed the thought out of her head to the best of her ability. She reached down and grabbed her own dress. Thankfully it was easy enough to slip on, enough for her to cover herself for her walk of shame to her own hotel room.

She tried to step around David, but realized that she didn't have enough room to do so without brushing against him and his semi-erection. She took a deep breath and moved into him, her hand naturally falling around his penis. Instantly he was hard again. She felt her pelvis naturally contract towards it.

She looked him square in the eyes and said, with a confidence she didn't truly feel, "I... owed it to you," she said.

David said nothing, but she felt him throb in her hand. She didn't know if he did it on purpose or if it was involuntary, but she took it as a sign that he understood. She leaned in and kissed him on the lips softly, squeezing his cock in her hand at the same time.

They separated, and she smiled wanly. Letting him go, she moved past him into the main room of the suite. He let her and didn't try to stop her, saying nothing.

Kathryn's heart was pounding in her chest, a rushing sound pulsing through her ears. She knew she had to escape the room as quickly as possible. She donned the dress, not caring about anything other than whether it covered all the important bits, and left the room.

Hours later, on the flight, the memories would not leave her alone, creating a surreal mixture of guilt, arousal, and a healthy dose of questioning their reality. She could still imagine feeling the thick shots of come splashing across her breasts, however, and there was no doubt in her mind that this had been no fantasy or dream.

Would he tell her? What would Rachel say or do if she found out? Would she ever get a chance to tell her side of the story? What was her side of the story, anyway?

A mere twenty-four hours earlier everything had seemed far simpler. Now she was drinking early in the morning and contemplating her life-changing behavior. She loved Rachel, loved her friendship and couldn't believe that she had done something that may have ruined everything.

She didn't want that friendship ruined. She didn't want David to tell Rachel, and she didn't want to lose what they had.

A strong compulsion began to rise in her thoughts as well. She felt as if she and experienced something that she might never get a chance to have again. Her moment with David brought something out of her that was instantly addictive, and she began to feel scared that she would never feel that way again. Realization began to dawn on her that she may even want it to happen again.

She unbuckled her seatbelt and went into the airplane bathroom. Reliving the events had begun to have an effect, and she needed to relieve some of the pressure.

As she walked through the galley the flight attendant caught her eye. "Are you feeling okay," she asked, this time seeming genuinely worried. "Can I get you something?"

Kathryn shook her head. "No," she said, then thought of something that changed her mind. "Wait, do you have any pineapple juice?"

drscar
drscar
802 Followers