All Comments on 'Substitute for Dad'

by Risktaker48

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 12 years ago
Very nice ...

Hot story ... thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Substitute

I love your story very much, very erotic and real. I have similar story of my own to tell for real too almost exactly the same. more power

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Non standard

Once again I must protest against the use on non-American terms like "Mummy". It ruins the story so much that i cannot bear to continue. Most users of this site are American or use American English, so conform!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Re: Non Standard

Yes, by all means, conform. Be American. Become a sheep.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What an idiotic thing to say,

Just copy the word you don't understand, go to google and hit the translation button, then you will discover to your amazement that this is an english spelling for Mommy. Surprising what you can find on the internet.

Phantom1925Phantom1925about 12 years ago
US/UK Spellings & Such

As an American reader I would find it improper NOT to use British English if that is the author's national background, it just makes it more authentic.

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 12 years ago
HOT

yes i have sinilar experience but not quite that far yet but so stinulating and wild i love it and so does he

keairankeairanabout 12 years ago
Needs editing

Your writing isn't bad, just some blatantly obvious spelling and grammar errors that detract from the story overall. (And no, it's not the britishisms, I read queen's english quite easily)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
If Anon is so revolted

by the sight of a non-US word, pehaps he should refrain from viewing .com sites (ie. international) and should stick to .co.us sites.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A very sweet and erotic story

I'm glad that he finally go to have his mom, and I hope that he can keep on having a long sexual love affair with her. Dad may not be able to help his wife out anymore and his son may be the only source of sexual relief she will have.

Thanks for the good read

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 12 years ago
Damn hot if you ask me, I hope you continue this.

Great story, very 'stirring'.

Some spelling mistakes, but in no way too detracting from the story.

Do not conform as was suggested, You write very well otherwise. Do get an editor, and your work will be better than it is now, and that's saying something.

ES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

Nice story! Any chance Mom can be in sexy lingerie, stockings, heels next?

Morlan502Morlan502about 12 years ago

Nice story of love and sex. Why does anyone care that you use "Mummy" and other not so US words. Sex is universal; good sex is a language all of it's own; and erotic literature is just that, literature for those looking for a thrill and maybe a rumbling in their own loins. As I have a serious preggo fetish, I hope you let her have a baby or two by the son and when dad gets back up a running, a story of a threesome would be hot. But being your story, take us where you want to take us! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
her boy's a GREAT substitute for his dad up her cunt!

This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking by a highly talented writer! Dad's out of commission owing to health problems, so he suggests to his wife that their boy should service his mother. Their son's a big hunky lad, strong and muscled from rugby. Mom's already seen the boy's fine fat prick, and it turns out that it's a LOT bigger than his daddy's, just what all mothers love to see in their virile manly son. His mother's cunt gets real wet, as her boy discovers when he happily strums it with his eager fingers and probes up inside his mom. She loves handling her son's big stiff prick and cuddling his heavy balls, but they both know it's time for the boy really to take his father's place up between his mother's legs. Mom warns him to be gentle, 'cause she's never had something THAT big up her twat. Like a good son he's careful as he slides his stiff conquering dick up his own birth canal. (Gee, it feels real familiar up here! he grins to himself.) When he finally blows his big balls up his mother's mommy-cunt, both the young motherfucker and his son-fucked mom know there'll be LOTS more hot incestuous fucks to come!

juanviejojuanviejoabout 12 years ago
I agree with digdaddyrich...

It was a very erotic and well told story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
DAMN

DAMN that was good you should definetly keep goinig

ranjit_madarchodranjit_madarchodabout 12 years ago
Fucking own mother is the best experience..

My mother has also started sleeping with me few days back because my father is on business tour and she always tries to take my cock in her ass crack and keeps hugging me sometime she kiss me on lips ..I am sure that we are going to have a great mother son fuck in coming few days.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thanks for a good story

You managed to avoid nearly all of the annoyances common to so many contributors in this category. I wish it was a bit longer. Please continue (perhaps with an accidental pregnancy, lactation and even with son fully supplanting old dad in the marriage bed) with whatever strikes your mood. A bit of help with editing small mistakes will help to polish your work even more.

By the way, I personally enjoy reading stories told in an Aussie or British "voice" as it adds a touch of character and often realism to the vocal "playback" as I read them. Don't know how someone can be bigoted against non-Americanisms or whatever they called 'em.

Best wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
fuck

I would nevert let my son fuck me, but, I did let my son in law . I walked in on my naked son in law one day . HIs cock was huge . It was soft but still bigger than any I had ever seen hard. I could not take my eyes off it . He saw me looking at it and smiled. It was getting hard. He took my hand and put it in it and said Do you like it? I didn't say anything but started stroking it. He took me to his bedroom and undressed me and laid me on his bed. I have never cheated on my husband but I was going to let him give me his monster. He told me I was beautiful. I was 47, 5'3'' and 110 lbs. I wanted him badly. I let him suck on my tits while I played with his cock. He had me hot. He got on his knees between my legs and asked if I wanted it. I just nodded my head yes and he enterd me. It felt better than anything I had ever felt in me before. He made me come instantly. He looked me in the eyes and told me he had wanted me for years. That got me hot thinking I could turn on a 25 year old. We fucked for along time before he came in me. He had me moaning the whole time. When we were done he cleaned us up and and told me he wanted me again sometime because I was one hot fucking milf. I grabbed his cock and said do it to me again. That time he took no mercy while pounding the hell out of me . I didn't know I could come as much as he made me that time . We must have fucked for nearly an hour that time. We fucked so hard I thought we were going to break the bed. We have fucked quite a bit in the last ten years .

oldwayneoldwayneabout 10 years ago
Outstanding!

Five Stars!

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
sex ed 101

home school edition

I especially like the lab sessions

CaseyMannCaseyMannover 6 years ago
Almost...

Your story is a good mother/son story. You need to brush up on your grammar. Numerous run-on sentences should be broken into two or more. A complete thought is a sentence with verb and subject. Separate with periods and proper capitalization. Keep writing!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

Based on the time period in which this story takes place, the son's mother and father are truly enlightened and have a solid sense of self. Who better to teach a son about sex and love than his mother. With the knowing approval of his father, the son has the best of all worlds. Regardless of inexperience, misconceptions and misunderstand, his mother will never laugh or knowing embarrass him. If the author can keep up with this story, he/she has a 5 star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRisktaker48@Risktaker48
I've finally started finishing some new stories (too many plot lines in my head), hopefully I will start completing more soon. Most of my writing is fantasy stories at the moment some are based on my own experiences. You dear reader will have to work out which! Thanks in advan...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES