Substitute for Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good baby fuck your mummy harder, I am going to come soon," she shouted.

Then she screamed and ground down on me.

"Christ yes, I love you baby!" she moaned.

Her body arched back her nipples were hard and she rocked with each pulse of her orgasm. I was still hard inside her when she collapsed on my chest as she lay still I began rocking my hips beneath her making short thrusts inside her pussy.

"Baby be gentle I need to recover," she whimpered.

I continued rocking in and out and soon she responded her pussy muscles gripping me at first then her own thrusts.

"I'm going to come again," she whispered.

Her body stiffened against me and she dug her nails into my chest. I kept rocking inside her making her whimper with pleasure then I felt the rush of my own cum.

"I'm going to come now," I groaned and tried to pull out.

"No baby, do it in me, I want your seed inside me!" she murmured.

I ejaculated so hard my balls ached and her pussy muscles seemed to be milking them dry. Mum held me tight and we didn't speak for a while.

Eventually I said, "Are you okay Mum?"

"Yes of course baby; sometimes it's just good to lie quietly after making love. But we must use a rubber next time as I promised your dad I wouldn't get pregnant again." she said.

I sat up not sure what to say or think.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Its fine baby, your Dad suggested I find someone to give me some physical pleasure as he can't at the moment," she soothed, "Then, when I told him about seeing your cock in the mornings and how big it looked he told me it was okay if I wanted to take it further as long as I stop when he is fit again."

She saw the disbelieving look on my face.

"We are a very broadminded couple, we both love having lots of sex," she said, "And he has been devastated since his prostate problems that he could do no more than make me come with his fingers."

"I've felt so horny for the last few months that every time I have caught sight of your cock in the mornings I kept imagining you fucking me stupid with it," she confessed.

"Now I don't have to imagine it and it was better than I thought it might be," she added as she pulled me close and kissed me, "I'll understand if you are too shocked to let this happen again and I will always cherish this moment."

I saw tears begin to creep from the corner of her eyes. I kissed her face tasting her salty tears.

"Mum I do want to make love to you again," I assured her.

"I suppose I am just confused as I've always assumed it was not right to lust after your own mother," I tried to explain, "I fantasised about you when I have been wanking lately and every time you touched me I got hard. I didn't dream you felt the same way."

"Let's just say you are helping your Dad out and learning a new skill," she whispered, "I intend to teach you everything I have learnt from my lovers."

We kissed and caressed each other without saying anymore then I laid her on her back and slipped inside her again. We made love once more this time slowly and with more control and as I neared my climax I withdrew and mum slid down the bed and squeezed my cock between her breasts for my first ever tit-wank.

After as we lay together Mum promised to show me more ways to please a woman and to tell more about her own experiences. She warned me that it made her horny when she spoke about past loves so I had better be prepared to service her needs, but that is another story.

12