All Comments on 'Substitute Wife'

by KhrayziSkitz

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 10 years ago
Excellent

What if the girls enemies accidently killed her mother to get back at her. That stuff happens a lot with lawyers. Excellent story hon, and yes it should be ok with consenting adults.

writerjabwriterjabalmost 10 years ago
Beautiful!

Of course we always beg for more, though I'll understand if you don't. This was a great read. Perhaps Mommy will want to share, though I doubt it. She's probably shaking up with some foreigner and will be easy to part company with. Especially when the baby arrives :0)

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 10 years ago
Good read

Liked the story . Could use more character description . I didn't get a good picture of the people involved .. Good luck and keep writing ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
* * * *

I remember this song! It was by Jackson Browne. Lawyers In Love!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
"She had absolutely no idea how badly he wanted to bend her over the dining room table, hoist her skirt, remove her underwear and fuck her brains out."

That's how lots and lots of fathers feel about their darling baby girl, many many more than a scared society cares to know. They watch her turn into a beautiful and desirable young lady, they're fixated on her alluring female form, and they're madly attracted to the adorable little coochie she's got between her slender legs. Edward sure as fuck is, and he's the luckiest dad around, because his Erica is equally attracted to what her daddy's got jumping around in his pants. Edward seduces his darling girl (while she's seducing him), slowly, with love and concern. He's not one of her jerky boyfriends, boys who are only interested in getting their rocks off. He's planning for the long run, he wants Erica to become his "substitute wife," actually his real wife. As her real husband he'll be doing what husbands do to their wives. Edward'll have his fat veiny daddy-dick up between his baby girl's legs more than it's just hanging down over his balls. He'll be pumping her cute little cunt relentlessly, whenever the spirit moves them. He'll be giving Erica the best, most convulsive cums of her life, and he'll be unloading his daddy-balls and flooding her with some of the same sperm that made her, over and over again. A girl's warm wet twat and her daddy's big powerful prick--made for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pretty good

What you've written should have been the last scene in a much longer story. Good descriptions though! When did his atrraction to his daughter start and what triggered it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Natural destiny

WOW!! YOLO!!

That's a complete natural destiny for a daughter, to be her dad's subsitute wife. I love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

That was really pretty good! I really liked it that they both wanted each other, but that for a fucking change the father wasn't a candy-ass whiny pussy about it! That really gets old and cliche'.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago
Great for incest lovers

Great for readers of incest, tastefully written, very erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous