Subtle Mind Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Davion
Davion
38 Followers

Then she thought of it, it was something that she knew dogs did sometimes, or at least she thought it was, and it was something she knew for a fact that Master liked and couldn't ignore. She rocked back off of her knees, back onto all fours, 'walked' up next to Master, lowered her head toward the ground, and started licking the tops of his feet. For a minute she thought she had failed. Master wasn't saying anything, as her tongue moved back and forth licking the tops of both of his feet. But right as she was about to give up hope, he leaned back, and changed positions slightly so that puppy had access to the bottom of his feet, and his toes. Somehow, knowing that this was Master's sign of acceptance of her answer she quickly started licking the bottom of his feet, her tongue sliding up and down his soles, getting them all wet with saliva. When she got done with that, she licked his toes, and even went as far as to suck on each one of them a little bit. When she had finished licking his toes, she was actually out of ideas of what else to do, but Master looked down at her and smiled, this time it was a warm pure smile of happiness, and it filled puppy with thoughts of warmth and happiness as well.

"I am glad you decided that you wanted to keep playing puppy" he said.

With that he patted the couch next to him and puppy practically jumped up next to him and cuddled next to him again as he went back to rubbing her back and shoulders and scratching her neck. Puppy was in absolute bliss. It all felt so good. It all felt so good in fact that she was beginning to feel good feelings elsewhere. In fact the more that he rubbed her the more the feelings just built up higher and higher. Puppy realized that she wanted this feeling to last, she wanted it to last forever, and she realized that she would do whatever she had to for more of this feeling. After a few minutes puppy also realized that she was getting hot, physically so, and was panting, quite like a dog. She knew at that moment what she wanted, and she just had to think how to communicate what she wanted to Master. She couldn't just tell him, it was no longer that easy, and for a while puppy was stuck with that amazing feeling, and trying to figure out how to tell Master EXACTLY what she wanted. For his part, Master seemed to be oblivious to what she considered to be her obvious needs.

At that moment a thought popped into her head, and she went about trying it immediately. Rolling herself onto her back, and with her elbows and knees waving in the air almost comically, she nuzzled Master's thigh with her head. Looking down at her, Master smiled, and began to scratch puppy's belly. This was not what Jackie had been thinking of but at the same time Master's hand felt SO good scratching her belly. Thinking quickly she tried to squirm lower so that if he didn't move his hand it would wind up on her breasts. But as she squirmed and moved, Master's hand moved with her. Running out of ideas, she tried to squirm the other way, so that Master's hand ended up between her legs. But once again Master's hand simply moved with her. Puppy almost couldn't take it anymore, she needed attention so much, and she was being driven insane, when suddenly Master stopped scratching her belly. She had been enjoying it so much, even with the torment of not getting what she wanted, no needed, from Master, that when it suddenly stopped it was almost painful, the need staying the same, but now there was no distraction to keep her from realizing it. Rolling off her back, she frantically tried to think of another way to tell Master what she needed, when all of a sudden, another thought jumped into her mind. Getting off of the couch, and crawling on the floor, she squirmed herself under Master's still slightly raised foot. She squirmed down so that her pussy was under brushing against his heel which was almost resting on the ground. As she squirmed lower so that his heel was resting directly on top of her pussy she began trying to buck and rub her pussy against Master's heel. It was near impossible in the position that she was tied in. She had to use her abdominal muscles to lift her hips with absolutely no help from her legs, but in her state of need she found a way to make it work.

Looking down at his puppy's strange behavior, Master smiled his innocently sly smile again, and while leaving his right foot, the one puppy was trying to play with, where it was, he moved the other until it was resting right on top of puppy's lips. Puppy didn't need to be told what to do, and soon her tongue was once again bathing Master's foot with her saliva. From this position every time she moved to lick a different part of Master's foot she got her own saliva, which was covering his entire sole, all over her face. Puppy didn't care though, the more that she licked Master's foot, the more he moved his foot across her pussy. Puppy was thrilled because as soon as he started this, she no longer had to worry about trying to buck against him. After about ten minutes Master switched which of his feet was where, and as puppy started licking his second foot, his first, still slick with her saliva was running itself back and forth quicker and quicker and quicker across her pussy. The problem was that with the poor angle, and with the swimsuit in the way, puppy was not getting everything she needed. In fact, about 5 minutes into her licking Master's second foot, she began her bucking again, trying to increase the small bit of pleasure that she was feeling. But it wasn't working it still wasn't enough. She was getting more and more frustrated by the moment. She knew what she needed, and she wasn't getting it, why not, why couldn't she have it, why, why, why! The thought was driving her mad, and all of a sudden she felt something within her snap, and she bit down on Master's foot.

Immediately everything stopped. Master stood up, towering over her, and as she looked up at him, she knew that he was furious. Puppy gave her most apologetic face and slowly flipped onto her belly, got to her elbows and knees, and while looking up, with her head down, at Master she crawled towards him and when she got right in front of him she meekly lowered her head and began tentatively licking the tops of his feet. Master did not say anything the entire time she did this, but she could tell that he was still furious. After he let her lick the tops of his feet for a few moments, he reached down and grabbed her collar, roughly, but was still careful not to hurt her. He dragged her, as she had trouble keeping up on her elbows and knees toward the front hall, where, she saw a medium sized dog crate. She knew it had not been there before, but it was there now. But before she could finish that thought she saw the door opening, and her being manhandled into the crate. As she was halfway in, she felt two firm spankings, one to each of her ass cheeks, and as she was pushed the rest of the way into the crate she heard Master say,

"Bad puppy, maybe some time in the crate will teach you not to bite people".

With that she heard the crate door being closed, and she heard the tiniest of clicks, as she heard the latch catch. Even if her hands were not tied she would have been stuck, as the crate was barely large enough to hold her, and she didn't even have the room to turn around. As she 'stood' on her elbows and knees on the hard plastic of the crate, she started to get really sad. She liked playing with Master, she didn't want to bite him. She didn't even know why she did it. She just wanted a release, needed a release so bad, that it had just happened. As she stared at the dark back wall of the crate, her knees and elbows beginning to ache, even with just the short amount of time that she had been in here, she promised herself that she would be a good puppy from now on. She would be good, and do what Master said, and do what Master wanted, and she would be happy, and Master would make her happy, and everything would be all right.

Puppy didn't know how long she had been in the crate, but it seemed like forever, when finally she heard the latch turning and the door opening behind her. As she slowly backed out, she kept her head down, but as she looked up at Master, she could see that he was no longer angry. As she finally got fully out of the crate, she turned and immediately started licking the tops of Master's feet. Master bent down next to her and scratched her behind the ears as puppy licked the tops of his first.

"It's all right puppy, but no more biting, ok?" he asked.

Puppy looked up and barked happily and as Master walked back into the other room, she followed him as fast as she could. As he sat back on the couch, she climbed up next to him and cuddled up against him, and sure enough as soon as she did he went back to rubbing her back and shoulders and scratching her neck and behind her ears. They stayed like that for about an hour just watching TV.

After a while Master turned off the TV and the lights and walked out of the room. It was then, when puppy jumped off the couch to follow, that she realized that they were not in her apartment any more. In fact she didn't know where they were, but she kept following Master just the same. He walked through a door and waited for her to follow him in before he closed it. As the lights came on, puppy realized that they were in a bedroom, a very nice one, with a king-sized bed. As Master walked into the bathroom, and then came back out a minute later, he had changed into a pair of silk pajama pants, and a silky t-shirt. Both of them jet black. Before getting into bed, he stopped and picked puppy up off of the floor, and put her on the bed. This made puppy happy, because she knew, in her current state, that she could not have gotten onto the bed by herself, and while Master had been in the bathroom she had seen a puppy bed on the floor in the corner, and was scared that he might have made her sleep there. After putting puppy on the bed, Master grabbed a book and began reading. Puppy curled up next to his legs. But being that close to him, and feeling Master's body heat, and after that hour of him rubbing her on the couch. Puppy once again was in need. She got up from her position next to Master's legs and carefully moved down by his feet. With Master lying on the bed she had much better access to his feet, and she licked his heels and soles until they were slippery with her saliva. Her tongue and lips moving all over them, finding every nook and crease, and running up and down his arches, she sucked on his toes, and stuck her tongue in-between his toes and wiggled it around, and did everything else she could think of, or so she thought as an idea popped into her mind.

Looking up at Master and seeing that he was still enthralled with his book, she straddled Master's foot and began rubbing her pussy across his toes. From this position, unlike earlier, puppy was getting exactly the feeling that she wanted. She kept rubbing faster and faster, humping herself against his toes until she was right there closer and closer and closer and then he moved. Puppy fell, trying to stay in rhythm with something that was no longer there. She heard Master laugh.

"Is puppy a bit hot? Master can help with that." He said.

With that Master flipped puppy over onto her back put one hand on her breasts, and the other rubbing her pussy and began moving both of them slowly. Puppy was in heaven. Master's and was right where she wanted it, and his fingers were teasing her just the right way. She squirmed with pleasure, not being able to keep her body still. She was so happy, with Master's hands finally where she wanted them, bringing her closer and closer and closer and closer and this time right over the edge, as she barked and squeaked and squirmed and writhed on the bed in the throws in her first orgasm as a puppy.

She had no time to regain her senses as Master kept going, his hands finding places faster and in her now extra sensitive state it wasn't long before the feeling of heat and need was building in her again, and this time it was building bigger than before. A feeling of need and want and pleasure and desire and heat inside of her, growing and growing and leaving her feeling warm and perfect and bright and happy and excited and good so good, and better and better and better and better. She was being driven insane, her mind only being able to comprehend what she was feeling and nothing else, and as she came a second time the barks and squeals and squeaks and squirming and all of it was renewed in intensity.

She lay on her back completely spent, but Master still did not seem to be done with her. As his hands continued, now with the exact knowledge of exactly where their placement was best, he positioned his foot right in front of puppy's mouth. With no prompting at all puppy covered his foot with kisses and licking and saliva as another pleasurable assault began inside of her. This one somehow was still going to be larger than the other two as the feelings growing inside her threatened to numb her mind completely. She kept licking Master's feet almost as if on autopilot, barely even realizing as Master switched the foot that she was licking and kissing, she simply kept licking and kissing and sucking as the feeling inside of her grew and grew and grew until she thought she might burst if she did not cum soon. As she strained right on the edge, puppy took Master's big toe in her mouth and sucked it for all she was worth and as she did her third orgasm of the night exploded within her. The feeling was incredible, her vision dimmed as she held on to the feelings bursting out of her. Her hearing as well faded to almost nothing, she could not even hear the sighs and squeaks that she herself was making.

Seeing puppy cum yet again Jim slowed, allowing her to feel the soft touch of his hands on her pleasure zones slowly subside instead of stopping all at once, and he slowly calmed her as she lay on her back, completely unmoving.

Her swimsuit was soaked at the crotch, and as she lay on her back she vaguely heard Master say something. But she was past being able to understand. She felt his feet move, and then felt his legs holding her legs down, and as they did spreading her thighs open so her swimsuit clad, sopping wet, pussy was clear to see. It wasn't a bad position he was holding her in, even with the way she was tied, it was still fairly comfortable, she just couldn't move, but at that moment she didn't care. That's when she heard the loud buzzing start.

She opened her eyes and saw a white microphone shaped device in Master's hand. The top of which was vibrating loudly, and rapidly. Momentarily puppy was confused, but then Master pushed the device against puppy's pussy and puppy was confused no more. It was a VERY high powered vibrator, and if she thought his hands were good at getting her what she needed to be, the vibrator was absolutely better. She started bucking and squirming and barking and squealing harder and louder than before as her fourth orgasm of the night quickly came upon her. The feeling was building quickly, but as she was so over stimulated Puppy just did not think that she had another orgasm in her, but just as she thought that she heard the vibrator change in tone and felt it double in intensity. She was so glad that Master was holding her down, because she was afraid she would have fallen off of the bed otherwise, as she bucked and trashed and squirmed and squealed and moaned. That surprised her as usually she wasn't a moaner, but even as she thought that another moan was pulled from her, and the feeling of absolute oblivion came over her again. She was happy and thrilled and ecstatic and blissful and so so so horny. Puppy didn't think it was possible to be this horny WHILE you were having an orgasm. It was agony as she celebrated and basked in her biggest orgasm of the night while at the same time craving more, and more and more. She came and she came and she came, and it seemed that her orgasms would never end as the vibrator continued its work on her most sensitive of areas.

Puppy had no clue how long she had been held down on the bed, with that miraculous device held firmly against her most sensitive of areas. She also did not care, at this point the only thing that mattered was getting more. During the entire ordeal that was all she could think about and finally, when the orgasms subsided, she was spent, but at the same time she was filled with more desire then she ever could have believed was possible.

That is when she heard Master turn off the vibrator before rolling on to his side and turning out the lights.

"Good night puppy" he said. "We will play more tomorrow"

Puppy was in shock, she needed Master now, and she was so hot and wet that she would never be able to sleep. Barely thinking about it she started frantically licking Master's feet, thinking that this would let him know that she still needed him. Sloppily, she licked and kissed his feet and toes, her need granting her a thoroughness that her technique lost. Not caring about anything else, she tried to show him that she still needed him. Master simply grabbed a blanket and threw it over his feet. Now puppy did not know what to do. She stared into the dark trying to think of something. Then the thought was there, she scrambled towards Master's midsection and thrust he face into his crotch, and started trying to lick and suck his cock through his pajama pants.

"Puppy!" he scolded in a firm, but soft voice. Master sat up. "I think I know what you need" he said.

Master got off the bed and went over to the night stand, and puppy saw him grab a pair of scissors, he came back over to the bed where puppy was waiting for him. Taking the thin fabric of her swimsuit in one hand, he cut the shoulder straps and then all the way down the fabric until he could just pull it off of her. Puppy had never been naked in front of Master before, but she was excited and barely even cared about being exposed in front of him. Master undid the button on his pajama pants and his rock-hard member sprang forth. It was thick, very thick. In fact puppy got hornier and wetter just thinking about how thick it was, and then she realized its length as well. She wriggled her butt in anticipation, but before she could roll over on her back, Master grabbed her elbows and held her at the edge of the bed. Stuck on the edge of the bed, puppy realized that the bed was really high, but it was the perfect height for what Master had planned.

Master, for the first time, plunged her sizable cock into her waiting, salivating mouth. She did her best to please him, but he was rather large, and her small mouth was having trouble as he pumped in and out. Luckily for her, it seemed that he was just lubing up, as he pulled out with a slight pop, and he flipped her over onto her back. Puppy moaned with uncontrolled pleasure as Master pushed his cock into her tight, wet pussy.

As Jim entered his new pet for the first time, he realized that his puppy must have been extra horny, because she was extremely wet, and very warm, and he began sliding in and out of her pushing deeper and deeper.

Puppy on the other hand was lost to the absolute thrill of being filled by her Master. She loved the feel of him being inside of her and she bucked against him trying to help as much as she was able. The feeling of his thick, rigid member being inside of her, mixed with the heat and the need that she was filled with, meant that it was not long before she was consumed by orgasm. Puppy rode the feeling of ecstasy twice while he was inside of her, her tight confines constricting so hard against him that she was sure that he would cum as well, but as her second orgasm subsided she still felt him rock hard inside her.

As Master saw puppy's second orgasm subside he flipped her back over onto her stomach and pulled her up to her elbows and knees, he was so close to orgasm himself, but he was holding it, to have more fun with his puppy.

Davion
Davion
38 Followers