Subtle Mind Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Davion
Davion
38 Followers

"Beg for your treat puppy" he said as he thrust his cock into her throat and back out one pump, just to keep him right on the edge.

Puppy opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue. Master stepped forward just enough that puppy's tongue was underneath his penis, licking back and forth. He was closer and closer and closer to his own orgasm when he called for puppy to stop.

Jim told her "Open wide, stick out your tongue and STAY puppy".

She did and he rested his dick on her tongue, the tip just barely brushing her lips as it sat right at the edge of her mouth.

"Wiggle your tongue puppy" he said, and as the tongue started wiggling that was the last straw.

He came shooting his load into her waiting and open mouth. He stayed in that position as his dick spasmed and squirted until it was soft and shrunk but still sitting on puppy's tongue. Wiping the last drop of cum on her tongue as he removed himself, and put his penis back in his pants, he saw puppy still sitting with her mouth open and her tongue out.

Jackie thought to herself as she waited with her mouth still open, Puppy was being a good puppy, she was so happy after being fucked by her Master, but she still wanted more. She knew the only way to get it was to be good, and so she stayed as still as possible while Master came into her mouth. She could feel the load in her mouth, dripping off the roof of her mouth onto her tongue, and slowly crawling down the back of her mouth into her throat, but she refused to move until she was told too. She saw Master stare at her when he realized what she was doing.

"Is puppy happy?" he asked.

She wiggled her butt in response.

"Does puppy want more?" he asked.

Without a thought she wiggled her butt again.

Master smiled. "Ok, swallow what is in your mouth puppy"

Quickly she swallowed all of his cum. As she was swallowing Master picked her up and took her off of the bed. Puppy was confused for a moment, and in the dark couldn't see what was going on. She felt Master life her again, and she felt her knees and elbows slide into sleeves, and when she felt Master let go of her the sleeves held her in a 'standing' position, but comfortably suspended about six inches from the floor. Before she knew what was going on, a dildo was being pushed into her mouth. She saw that it was attached to a post the Master had moved in front of her. It was buried deep in her mouth and she could barely make any noise because of it. As she was trying to figure that out, she felt a larger dildo being buried deep into her pussy. She then heard the sound of an aerosol can, as something was sprayed onto the top of her slit and her clitoris, before she felt the vibrator from before thrust up against her. Master put down the can in front of her as he made an adjustment she couldn't see, the can read, 'external stimulant and orgasm enhancer'. As if the reading of the can had activated it, she felt her clitoris suddenly erupt with need, and she was so much in need already, that even in her suspended position she was trying to hump the dildo buried inside of her, while trying to rub herself on the vibrator. But, unfortunately due to her position she could do neither. Master heard her whining though and tweaked one of her exposed nipples.

"Patience puppy" he said.

With that she tried to calm herself down. She felt Master making some adjustments to the sleeves that were holding here, but then she felt nothing, and did not hear him either. Right before she started to get worried though, she felt his fingers, running across her feet. Puppy jumped in surprise, she had almost forgotten that her feet existed, she had not had to worry about them for the majority of the day, but she was aware of them now as she was VERY ticklish. Being suspended with nowhere to go, puppy simply whined and laughed, although the sounds were stifled by the dildo that was buried in her mouth, and tried to move all to no avail. After a few minutes though, Master relented, and puppy caught her breath.

Jim was having fun tickling his puppy. Stuck in the sleeves as she was, she was unable to do anything more than waggle her feet, in what Jim thought was the cutest fashion possible. Because of this he tickled her a little more than he was planning on, just so he could watch her cute little fit wiggle, and her tiny toes scrunch and unscrunch. But he knew that after a few minutes that she would be ready to explode, so he relented.

"Good night puppy" Master said as he stroked her behind the ears once as he got back in bed.

Puppy saw him roll onto his side so he could look at her, and then grabbed a remote from the bedside. She say him press one button, and she felt the vibrator start up, on HIGH, and being pressed right up against her overly over stimulated and sensitive clit, she was instantly at the doorway of an orgasm. She saw him press another button, and the dildo, which was already deeply buried in her pussy, drove deeper as it began fucking her, at a steady moderate pace. The dildo behind her was stroking so deep in fact that it started a swaying motion of her suspension which in turn forced her to suck on the dildo that had been buried in her mouth. Filled in two holes, and with the vibrator pressed hard against her, it was not even a minute before her first orgasm. Master watched as his puppy enjoyed herself, and then hit one more button. Puppy felt the dildo in her mouth inflate just the slightest bit, as well as the one in her pussy doing the same. She also felt the dildo in her pussy pick up its pace a bit and it strove deeper into her, filling her with pleasure, as well as enforcing the swaying motion more and keeping her mouth deeply filled with the dildo. She saw Master smile an evil smile right before he spoke.

"Good night puppy, and don't worry you will be able to have fun all night. Just don't have too much fun..." he trailed off.

Jackie gave him a confused look as her next orgasm started building. How could she have too much fun?

Master answered her unasked question "I have the machine set up that every time the dildo in your pussy is squeezed, such as when you cum, it starts a one minute timer..." He paused, then continued, "...and while the timer is running the spanking machine gets turned on. Good night puppy" Master said as he rolled over and pulled up the covers.

Puppy could not have heard Master right, what spanking machine? In her worried state it only increased the feelings that were rushing through her body, and before she even realized what was happening, her body was once again thrashing, as much as it could at least, in the throes of another orgasm. Almost immediately as she started cumming the spanking machine started. Puppy could not see it, but it felt like a wooden paddle with a thin leather cover, and each strike seemed to linger just a moment, or at least until the next blow struck. Master had positioned it perfectly, and after the first 4 or 5 strokes puppy's ass was on fire, and her loins were on fire too as the pain mixed with the pleasure. Even the timing was even perfect, as the precise strikes of the machine matched the pace of the dildo that was invading her pussy, in such a way that it emphasized what was going on, and did not upset the swaying motion. Puppy, moaned as the mix of pain and pleasure was driving her crazy, and right as the spanking machine was almost at the end of its timer she came again, which in turn started the machine again. Puppy was in a constant state of perfect arousal, and was cumming basically once per minute as the machine did its job. Puppy didn't know what to do, she was so happy, and excited and thrilled but at the same time, each time she came she just got hornier and hornier. Her body was caught in an exquisite state of desire beyond rational thought, and a state of orgasmic bliss that still seemed to be crashing down on her harder and harder, much to her lasting delight. It was going to be a long night.

As Jim rolled over he looked at the piece of paper that he had gotten Jackie sign earlier...

"I Jackie hereby state that I will allow Jim to use Mind Altering Magic on me in any way he sees fit"

Signed Jackie

Signed Jim

Yes his vacation was going to be a LOT of fun indeed.

Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed!

I would love comments or feedback, and if you like my writing style I would love to hear if you have any requests for future stories!

Davion
Davion
38 Followers