Suburban Passions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In response to the movements of her body, I began to get serious about my efforts. No more content to release her swollen clitoris after reaching its small plateaus of arousal, I stayed on it longer and longer before, briefly, dashing down to her lips only to return again to the clit with renewed intensity. When finally she could take no more, she began to orgasm violently. With my hands on either sides of her hips, I held her strongly and did not stop until she let go of her husband's cock and tried to pull my head from her. As I backed away, she continued to buck and convulse until finally she lay still and stared at the ceiling. "Gimme a minute, will you boys? Fuck."

Not knowing what else to do, I looked up at Daniel who was still standing there with a wet dick just released from his wife's mouth.

After s few moments, she collected herself and patted the bed next to her. I wiggled alongside her on my elbows. From where I laid, I could see Daniel's glistening ballsack still wet with his wife's saliva. He laid down on the bed next to me, but with his face next to my cock. In short order his wife had met him there and together they took me to sexual places I'd never before been. As they collaborated to whip me into new heights of ecstasy, I couldn't resist giving into a sexual temptation into which I rarely indulged. Turning my head, I lifted Daniel's cockhead with my tongue and sucked it into my mouth.

Giving head at the same time I was receiving it so expertly was a rare thing for me and I found myself again becoming lost in the irresistible force of unfettered erotic pleasure. As I began to drive towards another climax, Daniel said, "let's fuck!" Given his boldness in the hot tub, and the addition of another hot body to the mix, I couldn't guess just what he meant. But I knew I would go along with it.

He laid down on his back and his gorgeous wife straddled him, reverse-cowgirl. Her posture, with her back slightly arched as she ground herself into her husband, only accentuated her high, firm, breasts. Not knowing what else to do, but knowing I must touch her, I kneeled before her and, aligning my body so as to touch hers from hips to shoulders, kissed her deeply. As I held her, I could feel her husband's powerful thrusts both through her body and as his cock brushed very slightly against my scrotum.

I held her there for a short while, but my cock had other ideas. I stood up and she quickly swallowed it all. I stood there on the bed fucking her face and, when I thought I'd enjoyed that enough, laid back down and began another assault on her clitoris. She clearly appreciated the effort immediately. I was greedy. I wanted to lick and suck her, and yet, tasting her on her husband's cock as it hammered away at her was just as thrilling.

He withdrew and, briefly, I took him completely in my mouth for awhile before she pulled him out of me and took him back for herself. I wanted my cock inside someone and fast, so I returned to the side of the bed and fed myself to Daniel, who sucked down everything I gave him. Pinned by his wife, he was helpless as I would grind my balls and ass against his face. He never relented, though, and kept my entire body quivering on the edge.

Just as I was sure someone, somewhere, was going to have to cum or else to die, Daniel's wife throttled back and finally rose from her husband's indomitable prick. I had earlier been impaled on the very same meat and knew what it was made of.

She leaned down on her hands and crawled on top of her husband in a sixty-nine. That prevented me further feeding her husband, but presented me the snatch I'd so eagerly eaten. With my cock in one hand, I used its head to explore her outer labia. I traced its entire outline, from her small but firm clitoris, back up across her labia and up almost to her hairless sphincter. Then, without further warning, I slammed my cock abruptly, balls-deep, into her. I had to close my eyes so the sight of her muscular ass pressed tightly against my abdomen, and the heat and wet of her pussy, would not be too much and cause me to cum before I was ready. Before I could even withdraw for another stroke, I felt my balls captured again in Daniel's mouth as he sucked me deeply in.

I can't guess how long we all froze there. For my part, I was afraid to move lest I blast a load right there. Daniel let slowly go of my sack, breaking the deadlock, and I began to pump his wife inches from his nose. I could feel him massaging me behind my balls and I was completely unsurprised when, for the second time that day, his fingers found my asshole and reintroduced me to the delicious pleasure of the prostate.

With my cock buried deep in his wife and his fingers in me, I knew something would have to give. I was almost grateful when a seemingly unanimous slowdown in the action signaled another change in delights.

This time, I felt the married couple pressing me back into the mattress. She mounted me missionary style and I was soon back inside the place I had never wanted to leave. But Daniel found a way to make even this more exciting. He had moved behind her and I could feel his cock pressed against mine as he fumbled his way into her. We were soon both fucking her and I could not decide which sensation was more immediate; my cock inside her, or Daniel's cock sliding tightly against my glans.

As the three of us fucked together, I felt a change in Daniel's pace and realized he was cumming. He slowed, but did not stop, and I felt him shuddering, his cock on mine, buried in his wife's snatch. Suddenly, there was even more wetness in her and I could feel his cum sliding down my cock and onto my balls. The viscous pleasure was too much for me and I, too erupted, my cock on his cock and we both remained inside, spent for the moment.

"How about a break?" she asked, rousing me from my endorphin-fueled stupor. We extricated ourselves and stumbled like sex-zombies back out into the hot tub.

The roiling water was a perfect cure for the sexual fatigue I was starting to feel. I sat buried in the water, up to my chin, and closed my eyes. I couldn't believe the day I'd had. If you had rounded up every vile, perverted, taboo daydream I'd ever had and edited them hastily together, you might approach the kind of day it had been.

As I half-opened an eye, I saw my sexual playmates looked in about the same sorry shape. In my mind, I began to recap the day from the moment I dropped my pants, through the taboo of anal sex, through the last orgasm I'd only just had. And instead of being sated, the sense memories involuntarily re-ignited my desire. Remembering being violated on the edge of this same hot tub, My cock improbably began its obstinate march back to full tumescence.

I squeezed it a few times just to be sure and looked around at my drowsy friends. One hand on my own cock, I slid silently over to Daniel's resting wife and cupped her breast, weightless in the hot water, in my hand. As my cock continued to dictate the pace, I knew no one was leaving that tub without getting a fucking from me.

I reached over to Daniel and gripped his cock, unseen in the heat and bubbles. I pulled him straight out of his seat with it and started sucking his wife's tits once more. Standing, he waded over and rubbed his quickly hardening cock on her breasts as I sucked them. In no time, I'd lost focus and had transferred seamlessly to Daniel's shaved cock. Taking it in my mouth, I could feel it growing harder with ever suckle. With my left hand, I began pushing at his asshole, which brought him immediately to a complete erection.

"Wait," interrupted his wife in a voice that sounded faraway but was only inches from my ear. She reached behind her and, from underneath the small table next to the lounge chair, brought out a bottle of bath oil. She sat up on the edge of the pool and poured the warm oil on her body in small rivulet from her throat. It ran in an enticing stream between her breasts and onto her snatch.

The sight of his wife's pussy dripping in fragrant oil was too much for Daniel who bent immediately to lick at it. I stood up as well, and fed my cock once again to his wife, who sweetly accepted all of it. Slick with the oil, I massaged her breasts and squeezed sometimes gently, sometimes not-so-gently, on her nipples as she swallowed my cock.

Before very much longer, I withdrew from her mouth. Daniel was in some trouble and had no idea. Bent as he was, with his ass in the air, he stood no chance. Taking the bottle of bath oil, I slid around behind him and dropped some on the small of his back, allowing it to run between the cracks of his ass. With a little more for the head of my cock, I took him suddenly and without mercy.

Returning his favor from earlier, I jammed into him until I could feel his balls on mine and then I pushed some more. I could hear him grunt at the final thrust which only inspired me to greater effort. His wife's eyes were wide and round and she was just staring at the place where my body joined Daniel's. In between his grunts, Daniel rejoined his efforts providing his wife what appeared to be world-class cunnilingus.

"Stop it, god, I need some dick, too!" With that, she pulled away from Daniel and rolled over onto her firm belly. Daniel squirted briefly away from me before mounting his wife, doggy-style, as she laid across the edge of the hot tub. But I wasn't finished with Daniel, and again buried myself into him. The three of us fucked each other shamelessly until, I, at least, started to get tremors in my legs. I didn't think I could quite cum in the position I was in, so I withdrew and immersed myself in the soothing water. Daniel continued to fuck his wife for a little while longer before finally slowing to a stop. I was sure he must've cum, but he withdrew still pumping his swollen meat in his fist.

I definitely wanted rid of another load before giving up for the week, so I replaced Daniel in his wife's pussy for a few more pumps. But the angle was bad and it wasn't long before I had to concede I was going to need something else to finish my day.

Leaving the hot tub, Daniel's wife found comfort on the nearby lounge chair. Daniel left right after her and I followed Daniel, not really knowing what to do next, but knowing I had to cum very soon. Daniel set the lounge's chair back flat and started stroking his cock inches from his wife's cheek. That, I thought, was exactly the right idea. Kneeling across from him, I re-wet myself with the bath oil and pulled at Daniel's cock a few more times with my slippery hand. Together we pulled at ourselves and each other until the end was inescapable. For the last time that day, I came. The sensation was as strong as any of the previous goes, but my cum was clear and minimal. Daniel came only a very little more than I did but his wife gamely cleaned us both off.

I wondered, as I tried to fit my shrinking cockhead into his wife's mouth while he was still very much inside it, how long another hard on might take. My curiosity did not last, though, as I began to understand just how done I was. I sat down hard on one of the other lounge chairs, defeated. I couldn't have had anymore sex of any kind. As I sat there naked, legs spread wide, I started to laugh. Surprised at first by my outburst, Daniel and his wife soon joined in and the three of us guffawed and roared like idiots as the sun went down in the west.

I didn't wait around to be asked to leave. Without another word, I stood shakily up and walked back to the media room where I found my clothes. I put them on still a little wet and walked out the front door without looking back.

When I got home, I took a quick shower, put on my robe, and started a book about climate change.

12