Suburban Sex Club Ch. 05

Story Info
Akash takes her to the next level.
2.6k words
4.02
13.2k
5

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still on my knees, I looked at Akash, not sure what I would see there. Sadness? Anger? After all, I had gone down on my knees and been throat fucked by a total stranger, never mind the fact that he had a modicum of hold over us. I supposed even at that point that we could have toughed it out, used a lawyer or something and come out OK, but the thought had not occurred to either of us—definitely not to me—when Steven had pushed his large cock into my mouth. At that point, all I was thinking was if I could take all of him in my mouth and how it would feel.

Akash had a strange, pensive look on his face. Sometimes he was that way, and I couldn't tell what he was thinking. Even after six years of being together, I couldn't figure him out all the time. I turned away, picked up the still-wet paper towel and refolded it so I had a clean side and used it to wipe Steven's cum off my chin. There was nothing in my mouth—I'd swallowed his load, not a huge one, but not small either. I realized why too—he'd been fucking another woman just a few minutes ago and must have cum there as well. In her cunt or her ass or something. Maybe in her mouth, just like he had in mine. I swiped the wet—getting wetter— paper towel over my cunt as well, but that seemed to have no effect, it appeared to be as moist as before (my cunt that is).

Wearily, I got to my feet ignoring Akash. Suddenly I felt tired. And hungry. I didn't care what Akash thought or whether he was angry or anything. If he had not wanted me to suck Steven's cock, I reasoned, he should have stopped it right there. We were having our private fun and games, and so what if we got caught at it? We were in our property, weren't we? There was a moment of doubt and then I realized that we had technically been on our neighbor's property when the cop had busted us. But what did that matter? Even that was private property and the cop really had no business busting us there either. But then I started thinking of the scene I'd witnessed in the neighbor's basement and how I'd realized that Steven was the same cop who'd been fucking the woman there. My mind shifted gears to the woman. Was that really Denise? Jack's wife? So engrossed was I in my thoughts that I didn't realize I'd already eaten two of the chocolate bonbons I'd bought from the bakery on my way back for dessert.

I saw Akash move to the refrigerator, draw a glass of water and drink it. He still hadn't said a word and a momentary worry crossed my mind. Then he cleared his throat.

"Come here," he said.

There was no tenderness in his voice which I had sort of expected. After all, I had undergone a traumatic experience, althought truth be told, I didn't feel all that traumatized. More like sexed up. Even though I'd come a couple times this evening, I had not been fucked. I was wondering if the lust I had seen in Akash's face when I was sucking off Steven could be leveraged into something more substantial. My pussy grew moist again at the thought. I had still not put on any clothes, the temperature was a comfortable seventy five and besides, it was only Akash.

I turned and walked over to Akash, head a little low, not meeting his gaze. I was almost within touching distance, when he spoke. Just one word.

"Cunt."

Uh oh, I thought. We were still in fun and games mode, were we? Had I unknowingly encouraged him all this while by being silent?

"Are we still role playing?" I asked. Even to my ears, I sounded hopeful. Some part of me clearly did not want the fun and games to end, not just yet anyway.

He pulled me to him and kissed me on the lips. He must have tasted the other man's cum for he made a face, but then his expression became softer, my lover's face, my Akash's face. His right hand tenderly caressed my face and cheek, pushed the hair off my face, making me feel wanted, desired.

"I love you darling."

I moaned. I loved him too and felt relieved that he was taking this whole thing in the spirit it was intended. Just simple fun. The potential of blackmail by the cop seemed too remote, my cunt was on fire, my nipples tingles and my whole body just throbbed erotically as Akash ran his hands over my tits and belly.

"But this is not over...we're still playing. And it ends when I say it ends." Normally, we had a safe word where I was supposed to say, "Varsha Damodaran (my full name)," but I'd never actually used it. Our games usually lasted a couple of hours and then we would be done and I had never actually needed or even felt the need to use the safe word.

"Even after that—" I arched my eyebrows at the door indicating Steven.

"Shut up cunt."

We were back to sub-dom role play. He caught me by one wrist and spun me around, just like you see cops do to people they're arresting. Maybe Steven had even inspired him. He marched me over to the couch and bent me over the large padded arm. This was the first time all evening I had been in such a comfortable position and I sank into it's softness with a low moan as the rough fabric scratched my already inflamed nipples. He had both my arms behind me now, gripping my slim wrists in his calloused left hand. My tits flattened further into the cushioned fabric, spilling out at the sides and although I couldn't see it, I'm sure it presented an erotic sight.

Spank!

Oh no, not again, I thought. Weren't we all done with spanking? Evidently not because he gave me a few more wallops with his open hand, not very painful but stinging nevertheless. And then he kicked my feet apart. I was bent at the hips, butt thrust out and this position probably gave him a great view of my cunt and ass. His right hand slipped between my legs, just touching my butt cheeks for now, not my pussy lips or anus, but the anticipation was so great that my cunt started dripping right away. His fingers slowly massaged just outside my pussy lips, then the inner thighs, avoiding the clitoris and then back to the inner thighs. Circling round and around. Fluid welled up in my cunt and I could feel it trickling down my thighs. His finger then circled around the anus. I stiffened. Akash had penetrated and fucked my ass a couple of times early in our relationship, but we had both agreed that it was not something we enjoyed and limited our explorations to oral and genital after that. What he was doing now was new, but according to the rules of our role play, I was not allowed to protest anything he said unless I wanted to stop completely. I was nowhere near that, so after a few seconds I willed myself to relax. His fingers scooped out the juices running freely from my cunt—he did it quickly, not much actual contact, it almost felt clinical—and applied it liberally to my ass and the more he rubbed, the more I started enjoying it.

Then he stopped abruptly, released my arms and pulled his fingers out of my cunt and moved away. The heating in the house kicked on and warm air from the wall register blew directly between my legs, tantalizing my cunt all over again. This seemed like the millionth time this evening my orgasm had been stymied in its tracks. I tried to raise my head to see what was going on—a difficult thing to do with my arms behind my back—and was met with a resounding smack, this one right on my cunt. At this point, any contact there would have triggered my orgasm and, sure enough, I came quickly, my vagina spasming, clitoris twitching. Not near as hard as I'd come before—my hand practically up my cunt while simultaneously sucking off Steven the cop—but it was OK in the overall scheme of things. Maybe a six out of ten. But I wanted more, more, much more. My whole body was throbbing, a giant cunt wanting nothing but to be filled, fucked.

"Don't move cunt."

I stayed put as he walked out of my line of sight. I raised my head slightly to see where he was and this time there was no chastising smack. I saw him go to the front door and open a large cardboard box. He'd told me it was office files when I asked him earlier and I had lost interest. I wondered what he was doing, and at the same time thought what if I sneaked my right hand between my legs and cool some of the raging fire in my nether region. But before I could do anything, he was back, left hand securing my wrists, right teasing my asshole.

"Thought you could finger yourself there, didn't you, cunt?"

"Ummhhh," I said into the upholstery, wondering how he'd figured it out. Did he know me that well? I remembered that he hadn't fucked me all evening, not in the cunt. It was his favorite thing to do, even more than getting a blowjob. And watching Steven ram my throat must've turned him on, so I guessed I was in for a hard fucking very soon. Boy, was I mistaken.

The first indication was something cold on my asshole. I tried hard to relax, dread creeping down my spine when I realized it was some kind of lube. Obviously if Akash had decided that cunt-juice was not good enough and more serious lubing was required, it did not bode well for my ass. But again I asked myself if I was ready to call it quits and my sexed up brain said no way. So I stood there bent over and took his lubing as a finger slipped into my asshole. My sphincter clenched automatically but he continued with his firm circling of my anus, a finger dipping into the deeper recesses occasionally. Slowly he increased his pressure and soon he had two, then three fingers in my ass. All though I was moaning like one possessed. I could not believe I could take it but I apparently had.

Then he withdrew his fingers and something else was pressed to my asshole. Firm, rubbery, not very flexible. A dildo? Had Akash sent for a mail order dildo?

"What is it?" I could not help myself, the curiosity was killing me.

"It's a butt plug, cunt and if you speak again without being spoken to...you'll be punished," Akash said in total master mode.

"Yes, Sir," I said wondering if saying that was a violation too. He did not seem to notice and continued working the butt plug into my ass. It seemed to be some kind of conical device because it seemed to widen fairy rapidly, giving me a strange stretched out feeling down there. I tried to relax and concentrated on the feelings, subtly moving my upper body, trying to rub my aching nipples on the rough fabric of the couch. Anything to get off.

Finally he had the butt plug in and I hoped my cunt was going to get some attention now. The sensation in my ass was mainly one of fullness, but there was also a pleasurable tingle, a frisson of anticipation. The plug seemed to be very heavy, more heavy than it had any right to be, I thought—like it might have a metal core coated with rubber. It seemed to move with any movement of my ass, like a large tumble bean that moved with the movement of its weighted steel ball bearing. At any rate, it felt huge, even though I'd not actually laid eyes on it.

Then I heard his zipper and I smiled to myself. I was going to get fucked after all, and a double penetration at that. But he bunched my hair up in his hand and stepping around partially, pulled my head toward his crotch. His cock was so hard it hit my nose and sprang up like a boomerang. Damn, but my nose hurt—but like a good sub, I opened wide and took him in. He let my hands go and stood still, cock in my mouth, swelling even more. I would really have liked a nice fuck, but hell, I sucked on his cock with enthusiasm.

He stood there without thrusting too much and let me do most of the work. This was totally different from the previous skull-fuck that he had given me, and while he rested his hands on my head and shoulder, he'd let go of my hair and let me pretty much go to town on his cock. He however admonished me, "No hands."

It was hard work, bent over as I was, neck twisted, trying to keep the angle of the throat straight I could slide him in all the way and pretty soon, I had a stitch in my side. He must have realized it because he pulled out abruptly, cock shining with my spit and pushed me down to my knees for the third time that evening. Some more sucking followed, my head bobbing forward and back, boobs shifting around with the motion. All the while, the butt plug shifted subtly in my ass, the feelings directly transmitting to my pussy, almost mocking it for being unfilled. Oh how I yearned for him to fuck the bejesus out of me right then!

I was too busy concentrating on my mouth and my ass to notice that he had pulled out his phone and was busy texting. I realized it only when I heard an answering ping and he chuckled.

"Cunt, you hungry?"

This was a loaded question clearly. Did it mean he was going to fill my belly with a third load of sperm and laugh at me, or was he planning to really feed me? Like food? Besides, I guessed the question was rhetorical because he pressed my head to his groin, effectively silencing any possible reply.

"Pizza?"

I nodded even as I sucked. My jaw was starting to get tired. It was after all my third blowjob of the evening and other than the two bonbons, I hadn't eaten anything since lunch.

"OK," he said, looking at his watch, "It's only 8 pm. Let's go."

I pulled back from his cock in surprise. "Go? Go where?"

He seemed surprised both at my question and perhaps the fact that I had asked one. A frown crossed his face. "Cunt," he said, "I warned you. But since you're so inquisitive, we are going out for dinner."

"Right now?" I realized my tone was a little un-sub-like, and I lowered my voice and said again, "Right now Sir?"

He bent down and stroked my pussy with his whole hand, then pushed against the butt plug making sure the outer flange was seated flush against my butt. Still on my knees, I ground my pussy against his hand. Anything for release.

"Curiosity killed the pussy," he said and made smooching noises with his mouth as he stroked my cunt. Then he tucked himself back into his pants and stood me up, turned me around and tied a large black cloth around my eyes. Then he brought me my jacket—the same one I had discarded in the kitchen—and helped me into it.