All Comments on 'Suburban Underbelly Ch. 01'

by fastandsloppy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 14 years ago
finally read

just an addition to let you know that THIS TIME I was able to access all of the story...Literotica fixed itself...

ILienBagby

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
HIgh School and Heat

This first part has plausible characters. The story line kept me reading along. I am looking forward to the next section.

Might be nice to break a long sentence used to develop a situation into two or three smaller ideas.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 14 years ago
Had the same trouble with lit

WOW Good premise for a story, well You did tell me, didn't you.

Great so far, excellent that you didn't let the guy let the girl get raped, way to go. And a great way to render someone compliant, too.

Will read the next part soon, you know I've got to run my fledgling empire too, you know.

Working on that organizational chart idea, I've got to learn to delegate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Just right.

This story had enough humor and exhuberance to balance the very good sex and also the "heroism" was properly real and funny but still tense. Excellent story.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiabout 10 years ago
Interesting.

A good start, but it jumped too quickly to Mimi.

wdbtchrwdbtchrabout 9 years ago
Hot story

A little fast paced but I managed to maintain control, heading for chapter 2.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 8 years ago
Wild ride

These characters are so genuine, and this story is fucking hot. I can't wait to read more!!

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago
Good

A good old fashioned sex story for a boy to wank to.

Keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous