Suburban Underbelly Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Mr. Yost... I want you inside me," she said with desperate intensity after a few heavenly minutes.

That was definitely something I was interested in. However as soon as she said it I realized a problem. "Shit, I don't have a condom."

But Madison was one step ahead of me. Reaching down into her discarded robe she pulled a slim little package from the pocket and began to tear it open. With her face an adorable mask of concentration she unrolled it onto my prick before standing up and taking me by the hand.

"Over here," she said and guided me to a padded lounger where she lay back with her legs open. I gazed down at her tight young snatch shimmering with wet desire as her juices bloomed across her lust engorged lips.

I thought I was doing her a favor when I got down and brought my face between her thighs, but she grabbed my hair and pulled me up her body. "No. I want you to fuck me Mr. Yost," she told me.

"You can call me Dan."

"It'll be more fun to call you Mr. Yost while we do it."

Well I couldn't argue with that, so I brought my ready meat to her slick hole and with a slight push began to feed myself into her. She trembled with appreciation as I filled her; saying, "Yes Mr. Yost. Deeper Mr. Yost," et cetera, as I began to slowly pump in and out. She threw her long, svelte legs around my body and dug lightly into my flesh with her fingers as I pushed us both towards climax. I brought my face down to hers and we kissed greedily as our bodies melded and matched rhythm. With no further direction or verbal synchronization our tempo slowly increased as we hungrily took each other. Soon I was thrusting into her with wicked jabs that she accepted with grinding oscillations of her hips. We were bathed in each other's sweat and breathing one another's gasping exhalations as we struggled to maintain our punishing pace. When I felt her limbs start to grow tense at the same time I felt my bones begin to tingle with the buzz of my rapidly building orgasm, I knew we had almost run our course. Madison cried out and dug her nails painfully into my back as I began my final jerking pushes against her twisting, writhing body. We quaked like two people being shocked in tandem until we shuddered to a gradual stop in a pile of sweat streaked flesh. Neither of us could catch our breath.

"Oh... God..." she panted. "I've never come like that before."

"What? Come like what?"

"During sex. Holy fuck. Holy fucking Christ. Do you think you can do that again?"

"I'm willing to try, let me catch my breath." We lay together breathing heavily as I felt my spent penis deflating inside Madison until it flopped free. I sat back. "How about a little swim then we can try again," I said as I stood.

Looking down at Madison I saw her eyes open wide in horror. Following her gaze I looked down at my latex encased dick. A short rip split the tip of the condom, a fine filament of sperm swung free in the light afternoon breeze.

"Oh shit," I said.

"Oh no. No, no, no, no," said Madison frantically as she pushed at her abdomen trying to squeeze my seed from inside her. As I watched, a pearly flow of jism slid from her vagina. "I can't get pregnant. I can't. I can't."

"Oh shit," I said again.

"I know! I know. I can feel them in there, wriggling around. God damn it!"

I doubted that were true, unless I had the beefiest sperm ever. However I knew it was pointless to talk logic to her while in the depths of a pregnancy panic, so I tried a different tack. "Look, we'll go get you a morning-after pill..."

"Ho-lee fuckin' shit. What the fuck do we have here," said a young man's voice from behind me. I turned around and saw Thomas Scofield entering the patio followed by two of his football team buddies.

"Oh shit," I said yet again.

"Get the hell out of here Tommy!" screamed Madison.

"What, so you can go back to fuckin' the sub? I don't fuckin' think so, you goddamned slut."

She started to get up but Tommy stepped forward and pushed her back down onto the lounger. His buddies stopped on either side of me. I felt even more naked than I was, even though I was already totally nude but for the split condom.

"Leave us alone!"

"What so you can cheat on me some more?"

"We're not even going out you douche."

"Hey bitch; we're goin' out as long as I say we are." He reached down and grabbed a handful of her green hair and shook her head roughly. "And you can make yourself into as big a freak as you want and hang out with the pathetic losers in school, but you're still gonna fuck who, when and how I say so. And while were on the fuckin' subject, I don't remember saying you could bang Mr. Y."

Tommy's buddies laughed. I stepped forward, saying, "Hey Tom, you're outta line here."

"Back off, sub. This is between me and this little slut cunt of mine. If you don't want me tellin' everyone at school that I saw you nailing this little green haired bitch you'd best just back the fuck off."

I was taken aback by his tone. I felt like slugging him once in the mouth but he was a big guy. His two friends were even bigger; built like Neanderthals. They looked me over like they were measuring me for a coffin.

"Do what he says Dan," said Madison; tears leaking from her eyes and leaving black trails down her cheeks.

"Yeah, listen to the bitch," said the high school gorilla to my left.

Tommy smiled at me with a mirthless grin. "Just have a seat Mr. Y, and enjoy the show while me and Cody and Harris gang fuck the shit out of your favorite student." He began unbuckling his belt as his friends moved around to encircle Madison.

I was in shock. They were going to rape her while I watched and there wasn't shit I could do about it other than get a beating to demonstrate my sympathy. Out of instinct I started edging away. One of Tommy's big friends, Harris I think, grabbed Madison's wrists and pulled her arms tight up over her head. Cody grabbed one of her legs. "I call dibs on her ass," he said. Madison started sobbing.

"What's wrong, jolly green slut, scared of having your ass poked?" laughed Harris.

"Yeah, I say it's about time we popped your brown cherry," said Tommy. "I think you might even like have three dicks in you, once we stretch you out a bit."

That's when my pinky toe nudged something metallic on the ground. Looking at my feet I saw some pruning sheers a gardener must have forgotten after trimming the topiary sculptures. I looked up again and all three brutes had their dicks out now. They had pulled Madison up and Cody was lying down beneath her while Tommy smeared sun screen into her ass and Harris fingered her pussy. She looked over at me with a sad look in her eyes.

That look froze in my mind as I scooped up the sheers and reached Tommy in two long strides. I stepped beside him as I opened the blades and gingerly clamped them around his exposed cock. He nearly jumped in alarm, but the sheers now holding his prick settled him down pretty quickly.

"OK boys. I'm putting a stop to this."

"Holy fuck," said Cody as he jumped up off the lounger.

"Hey... eaaasy Mr. Y. We were just playing around... We... um..." sputtered Tommy.

"Well I'm not playing around you rapist fucks. I'll sheer your prick right off and there isn't a jury in the world who'd fault me," I said, knowing that any jury from around here would probably send my ass to jail for decades if I cut off the dick of a promising young quarterback. But I was on a roll, hypothetical facts be damned. "Tell your buddies to take off the rest of their clothes and jump into the pool."

"What?"

"Tell them to get naked and jump into the FUCKING POOL!" I shouted in my best psycho voice.

"Do it guys. Do it!"

They sullenly pulled off their clothes while Madison grabbed her robe and darted around behind me. Finally naked, Cody and Harris jumped in the pool and looked up at me with "now what asshole?" stares while treading water in the deep end.

"Swim to the center." I commanded them. "Go start your car," I told Madison.

She ran to the house to lock the door and turn on the alarm before disappearing into the garage. I had a momentary what-if panic when I wondered if she might take off and leave me with three naked and pissed off football players. But it was too late for such considerations. I had to trust Madison and forge ahead with my plan, so I awkwardly walked Tom Scofield to the deep end of the pool and pushed him in. Then, in a naked flash, I was running across the patio towards the garage, scooping up my pants as Cody and Harris began flailing at the water to get out and grab me before I could get away.

I darted into the garage and locked the door behind me. I paused at a pegboard hung with a wide variety of barely used tools to find something sharp. As I grabbed an awl, the door to the patio began to tremble as the boys started pounding on it. Madison revved the engine of her Porsche as I jammed the awl into the front right tire of Tommy's new Mustang GT. It started to deflate with a satisfying hiss. I jumped into Madison's car and she left long rubber tracks as she raced down the driveway and into the street.

As she drove through the twisting, tree-lined residential streets I struggled to wiggle into my pants. Once I had, she stopped the car with a sudden squeal and reached over to throw her arms around me and kiss me violently. "You saved me. You actually fucking saved me. Oh God, it was like 'Princess Bride' or something."

"I got the impression they'd attacked you before."

"Yeah," she sighed. "I made the mistake of letting Tommy and Austin Farley tag-team me once and now Tommy thinks he's my fucking pimp. He keeps bringing different guys by to do me while he watches. Of course the whole school thinks I'm a total whore now."

"Holy shit. That's terrible."

"I'm sorry I got you involved."

"Should we go to the cops?"

She laughed joylessly. "Are you kidding? I've got a reputation as a slut and Tommy's the quarterback of the football team with a scholarship to Georgetown. They wouldn't do shit."

As I thought about how depressingly true that doubtlessly was, Madison pulled into a strip mall and drove around back. We went down the row of steel doors set in cinderblock walls, clustered utility meters and reeking dumpsters until pulled up next to a door that had "Suburban Underbelly" stenciled on it.

"Here we are," she said with a relieved smile. "Sanctuary."

She pulled out her phone and speed-dialed a number. After a short time she just said, "I'm out back," and hung up. A few seconds later the back door opened a crack and Madison signaled me to follow her in.

I'd never noticed, much less been in Suburban Underbelly before but based on the merchandise in the back room it seemed to be a combination alternative fashion, music and lifestyle boutique for punk, metal and goth kids. There were racks of black clothes festooned in cannabis leaves, skulls and/or flames, stacks of CDs from bands with odd, unfamiliar names, DVDs of slasher and horror movies, buttons, pins, bumper stickers; even some bondage gear. In one corner there was a cluttered little desk with a safe tucked underneath and a grungy looking old futon. Directly in front of us was a short woman of about forty whose wavy black hair had a solitary stripe of white. She wore a badly eroded old Butthole Surfers tee shirt, a frayed denim mini skirt, black fishnet stockings and purple Converse Chuck Taylors. Her eyes were ringed with thick black eyeliner and her lipstick was a dark plum color. On whole, she was a good looking older woman; her face had a hard beauty to it; her legs were tight and shapely; her bosom was impressive, although too big, too round and too rigid to be natural.

"What the fuck happened to you?" she asked in a voice scratchy from years of cigarettes as she looked at Madison's short flowery robe, bare legs and tear streaked eye makeup before turning to me standing shirtless and shoeless in my dress slacks. "And who the hell is this?"

"This is Dan Yost, Mimi. He's a teacher."

"Substitute teacher," I corrected, even though that wasn't accurate anymore.

"Oh, yeah, Ramona told me you'd given some hot young teach a ride," she said as she stepped close to Madison. "And now, here you both are...barely dressed." Without warning Mimi yanked Madison's robe open.

"We had sex," admitted Madison as she stood before Mimi with her body exposed.

Mimi looked at me as if for confirmation. I didn't know what to say so I just nodded.

Mimi placed her hand flat against Madison's lower abdomen, just beneath her belly button and slowly slid it down over her pubic hair and under her pussy. Watching Madison's face I saw her glance at me with embarrassment, but I also saw a look of constrained arousal boiling beneath the surface as Mimi slid a finger up inside her.

About here was when I started getting hard again.

Mimi pulled back a damp finger and smelled it. She inserted it into her mouth and audibly smacked her lips. "You haven't been using protection."

"Those rubbers you gave me broke."

"Lucky for me, hmm?" said Mimi. She still had that finger in her mouth and was sucking it like a lollipop.

"Do you know where we can get a morning after pill? I don't want to get pregnant, and they were your crappy rubbers."

"Honey, I got a bottle of that shit in my purse. But, as usual, I want something in return," said Mimi. She motioned to the futon, "sit down."

"Tommy and his goons showed up and tried to rape me, but Dan stopped him," said Madison as she sat on the futon.

Mimi turned to me, "A hero, hmm?"

"I... um..." I shrugged.

Mimi took a large pillow from the end of the futon and dropped it onto the concrete floor in front of Madison. "Well, as a reward for his brave deeds, how about we give your pedagogue paladin a show," she said as she dropped to her knees and spread Madison's thighs.

Madison looked up at me, but it was like she was looking right through me. Her eyes grew heavy lidded with pleasure as Mimi leaned in to kiss Madison hungrily and move down her body with her lips; kissing her neck, shoulders, tits, stomach and, finally, settling in to slurp loudly around in Madison's pussy. Madison threw her legs wide as her chest began heaving with the gulping breaths of ecstasy.

And there I was standing two yards away with a raging hard-on but not knowing what to do. Was I expected to join in, or just watch? If I was only allowed to watch, would it be rude to toss off? This was all new territory for me. But as Mimi made a big show of wiggling her ass in the air while she went down on Madison, I figured I'd be kicking myself for the rest of my days if I didn't at least try to join in.

So I got behind Mimi and sank to my knees. Gingerly I placed a hand on Mimi's ass; then another. I slid them down and under the hem of her skirt. When I pushed her skirt up I discovered she was wearing garters and a thong and that she had vibrantly colorful tattoos; a ram horned devil on one hip and a Chinese dragon on the other. I opened my trousers, withdrew my erection and testingly slapped her ass with my firm meat.

"Quit fucking around back there and screw me," said Mimi. Madison laughed.

Don't laugh, but I had never fucked a girl without a condom at this point in my life. So I hesitated after I pulled her little thong aside and gazed down on her ready cunt. I briefly thought of asking for a rubber, but based on the durability of the one she'd given Madison, I didn't really see the point. Besides, losing your job, fucking a student and foiling a gang rape all in one afternoon tempts a fellow to throw caution to the wind. So, grabbing her ass, I began to push my cock into Mimi's wet pussy.

They say that pizza is like sex in that, even when it's bad, it's still pretty good. Well, sticking my raw dick into Mimi's tight and squishy hole was like discovering deep dish pepperoni with extra cheese. Until then I'd had no idea of the fantastic feeling of a wet vagina wrapped around my throbbing cock as I thrust it in and out of a gyrating ass. Thank God I'd just shot a load in Madison only a little while before or I wouldn't have lasted more than a dozen strokes.

Madison was squirming into the futon as I pushed Mimi's face into her pussy with each thrust. She'd taken hold of her nipples and was pinching and twisting them as she careened towards orgasm. Her breaths grew ragged and her eyes distant as I watched her skin blossom in a vivid blush beneath a fine layer of sweat. She erupted into feral growls grunted through bitten lips as she came spectacularly.

"Hold on there a minute kid," Mimi said to me over her shoulder as she raised her glazed face from Madison's pussy. "Let me get comfortable."

I let my wet cock slide from her as she got up and climbed onto the futon and straddled Madison. She positioned herself with her legs wide, feet on either side of the girl, and her knees against the futon's back, just right for shoving her cunt into her young protégé's face. Madison got busy eating Mimi's pussy. From where I stood I could see the girls tongue darting up and down through Mimi's silky folds.

I got back to fucking Mimi. Climbing up on the futon behind her I easily thrust into her pussy once again as Madison's tongue continued to lap at her clit and trace around her lips. I was treated to a new sensation as I felt Madison's tongue teasing my shaft and balls as I fucked Mimi from behind. I groaned in enthusiastic appreciation as I cupped Mimi's big tits and began grinding my stomach into her ass while I impaled her with my meat.

"Hey mom, someone wants a refund on this Jay Reatard CD but it's been opened," said a voice approaching around the shelves toward the futon. I turned my head in alarm and there was Ramona LeFarge: the school albino.

She was dressed in the same vastly oversized black shirt and a shapeless long black skirt she had on when I last saw her in the school parking lot. Her mass of wavy white hair cascaded around her face and down over her chest. She squinted through her heavy framed, dark lens glasses while trying to make out the churning mass on the futon through her inadequate eyes. Then her nose started scrunching up and down as she sniffed the air and a look of realization dawned across her pale face.

"Oh shit. You want me to come back?"

"No," panted Mimi. "Just let them exchange for a different CD. I don't want to fuck with it right now."

"OK," she said like finding her mother fucking two people in the back room of the store was an everyday occurrence.

"Oh, darling. I believe you know Mr..."

"Um... Yost," I said.

"Oh wow," said Ramona. "Is that Maddie under there?"

"Hi Mona," said Madison, her voice muffled through Mimi's snatch.

"Well, sorry to bug y'all," said Ramona as she slouched away.

"That was weird," I said.

"No reason to slow down kid. Now fuck me hard."

And I did; slapping a vigorous fuck into her pussy from behind as Madison worked her from below. With my cock pumping in and out of Mimi's hot, wet pussy and Madison's tongue occasionally flicking at my shaft or licking my balls I was getting very close to coming, but I held back. I wanted Mimi to finish first for the same reason I always prefer a woman to come before me; so I don't feel obliged to spend long minutes finger-banging and licking my partner to a belated climax after my lust has already dissipated. However, with Mimi there was another dimension: I was actually a little afraid to leave her unsatisfied. Something about her gave me the creeps.

Fortunately, I could feel that Mimi was stampeding towards the finish line. Her body grew tense in my hands as I hung onto her waist. She was a swearer; gushing out a string of imaginative expletives as she bucked back into my cock with the on-rush of her climax. As she came she was slamming back onto my dick so hard that I had to throw a leg back to catch myself as I slipped backwards off the futon and out of her pussy.