Suburban Underbelly Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where the fuck did you go?" she demanded in a shallow breathed bark.

"You knocked me off the couch," I answered, also out of breath.

Her pussy, now spread open directly in front of me, caught my eye. I was distracted by the sight of a trickle of her glistening feminine nectar dripping down to spatter delightfully on Madison's heaving tits. That's why I had to ask "What?" when Mimi spoke again.

"I said I'm done with you anyway," Mimi told me as she turned around to let herself fall into a sitting position next to Madison on the futon.

I still hadn't shot my load so I looked down at Madison with a "How about it?" shrug. She smiled at me through a face wet with Mimi's juice and opened her thighs a little as an invitation.

"Wait a minute kids," said Mimi. I hated how she called me kid. I was a twenty two year old adult and a college graduate, God damn it. She reached over to cup Madison's vulva with her hand as if to block me out and said, "I have a request."

Madison looked at her with obedience; I looked at her with trepidation.

"You've been a good little fuck toy Maddie my dear, but I think it's time we advance your education to the next level."

Standing there with my dick hard, wet and ready, I wondered what Mimi had in mind. I was eager to find out.

***

Thank you for reading, dear reader. Comments, complaints, suggestions, threats, praise, damnation, accolades and opprobrium are all welcomed and encouraged.

Part 2 will be coming soon...

-fastandsloppy