Success in Paradise

Story Info
Husband finally gets another cock in wife.
5.5k words
4.33
187.6k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been married to my beautiful and sexy wife for almost 24 years. I first met Linda in college. She transferred into my school as a junior at the start of my senior year. Linda had a gorgeous face and a tight little body. During new student orientation that year, she was definitely the girl turning the most heads.

Being the knockout that she was, she instantly went to the top of my list of girls that I wanted to screw during my wild and crazy last year in college. Within days I had already gotten to know her fairly well and there seemed to be a good connection between us. I figured I was well on my way to scoring with the hottest new chick to kick off my senior year. It did not take me long to realize a couple of things. First, Linda was shy, had not dated much previously and was definitely not the type of girl to just jump into bed with you. In fact I found out later that she was still a virgin. The second thing was that in addition to having a great body, gorgeous face and not being a slut, she had an awesome personality and I quickly realized that she was the type of girl that I wanted to spend my life with, not just screw a few times.

So, a few weeks into my wild and crazy senior year, my plans had changed and I started to have a serious relationship. Being one of the hottest girls on campus did mean that Linda was being hit on constantly, and I'll admit that I was very protective of what I had to keep the other guys away from her. I never had anything to worry about though, because she was very much committed to our relationship and would never have cheated on me.

We got married a few years later and started a family. During our first 14 years of marriage, we had four children, moved five times and as hard as it was to believe, Linda had gotten even better looking. That tight little college body that she had had filled out very nicely. She was still on the small size wearing a size 6 dress, but her tits had filled out and her hips got a little more curvy giving her a perfect hour glass figure. Her tits were full looking 35 C's with perfect nipples and a nice upward curve. She also had those long dancer legs that most guys just drool over. And to top it all off, her face had gotten even prettier with her sexy eyes and sultry lips.

It was about this time that I became less protective of her. I'm not sure if it was that I was more secure myself, or if it finally hit me that our relationship was very strong, but I suddenly liked the idea of other guys checking her out. And soon it was that I not only wanted to let them see her in a bikini or other sexy outfit, but I began to want them to see her bare tits just as I do. The thing that did not change though was that Linda was still that very conservative lady that was not about to become an exhibitionist for me.

So, it took some time, but I was eventually able to get her to go topless at a beach in the Caribbean. It wasn't easy to convince her to do it and even I was a little apprehensive the first time she did it, but it quickly became a big turn on for me seeing other guys checking out her perfect tits. As she reluctantly did it over the next few years on other trips, the turn-on for me became even bigger. I would lay back in my chair with dark sunglasses on pretending to be asleep and watch as other guys would check her out. A few times, I got her to pretend she was sleeping as well, which led to some great sex when we would discuss how obvious some guys were in checking her out.

Linda always said that it made her very uncomfortable to go topless and that she only did it for me, but I sensed it was a little bit of a turn on for her just based on our incredible fuck sessions on those nights and the fact that sometimes she'd take off her top on her own and claim that she was just doing it for me, because she knows I will be asking her to do it. Doing those years, we would also discuss fantasies and enjoy role playing in bed from time to time. Most of those fantasies involved her with one or more additional guys. Although it always resulted in some incredible sex, she always said that it was just a fantasy and was not something that she ever wanted to do.

I was determined though to let it go further and felt that she too wanted that, but would not admit it because of her conservative background. So, over the last few years I have looked for ways of expanding our horizons a bit. It finally happened for us on a trip we just completed to Aruba.

The two of us were taking a much needed trip to Aruba. I had booked us a room at a nice hotel with its own private island that just happened to have an adults-only beach. On the island was also a spa, so you could get massages while looking out at the ocean. On the first full day we were there, we spent most of it at the private island and enjoyed the adults-only beach. Although there were a few women that went topless, the majority were not, so Linda kept her top on as well.

A few days later we again went to the island and to my surprise Linda removed her top and told me it was an early Father's Day present for me. I quickly responded that it was also a great gift for every other guy on the island too. As is always the case, her bare tits attracted the most attention and it was amazing how some guys did not even care that it was obvious that they were staring at her. Needless to say, we had some incredible sex that night and actually role played that a few of those younger admirers had won a bet with me and could use her as they wanted. I could go on to describe what we did, but the most incredible part of this trip was yet to happen, so I will continue.

After a day of sight-seeing, we thought another relaxing day at the island was in order. When we arrived, I told Linda that I was going to see what types of massages they offered in their island spa. The options were pretty limited, but one that intrigued me was a 4 handed Swedish massage. I asked if any of their massage therapists were males and they responded that there was only one, but he happened to be working on that day. I asked if I could arrange a 4 handed massage with one male and one female therapist. They said absolutely and asked if my wife would prefer a back only or full body massage. I quickly responded the full body massage.

As I was leaving, the male masseur happened to walk in. They introduced me to Santos. Now, I am about the last guy in the world that you would hear say that another guy was good looking, but damn this guy was an Aruban stud. He was a little over 6 feet tall, with a very fit body and a chiseled looking face. He had a perfect tanned complexion and his hands seemed enormous as he shook my hand. I asked Santos what they would typically do in the 4 hand massage. He explained that he would likely work on the tougher areas, such as; her shoulders, back and legs, while the masseuse would focus on the head, arms, hands and feet.

At that point, I told him that I had an unusual request for him. I explained that I would like him to massage her breasts as well. Santos said that he had done that before, but that it was at the request of the client, not the husband. I asked him to at least try and that I felt she would really enjoy it and assured him that I would take full blame if she got upset about it. I also pulled a $100 bill out of my pocket and told him that I would give him a very nice tip if he was successful in getting her to allow him to do it. He said he would try, but preferred that I was there in case it backfired and she became upset. I told him I wanted to watch, but that she could not know I was there, so she would hopefully react naturally instead of how she thinks she needed to react with her husband right there.

Santos said he understood and showed me where I could watch her massage from without her being able to see me easily when she was lying on the table. He said it they would take about 30 minutes on her back, so I could feel free to return any time after that.

As I walked back to my wife, the thought that went through my mind was the surprise that Santos would get when he sees how hot my wife is and the great tits she has. When I reached our chairs on the beach, Linda was reading her book, just as I had left her. I explained to her that I had booked a 4 Hands Aruban Massage for her in a few hours. She asked about what the 4 hands meant, so I told her that she will have 2 therapists there, one male and one female, that are each working on her body. She said that it sounded wonderful and that she was ready for a swim.

A few hours later, I walked her to the spa. I noticed a smile come across Santos' face when he first saw her. They introduced her to Santos and a female therapist name Nadi as the two that would be providing her massage. As they walked back to prepare the room, Linda asked me whether they had discussed whether she should leave her swimsuit on. I told her that she was supposed to leave her bottoms on and that her top should be removed, but her boobs will be covered with a towel when she was on her back. She was comfortable with that answer, thanked me again for booking it and was off to the room to get ready.

As I was heading back to our chairs on the beach, I had a hard time not getting a hard-on just thinking about Santos rubbing Linda's tits in less than an hour. As you can imagine, time seemed to stand still as I kept looking at my Blackberry only to see that it had been one minute since the last time I checked. When it had been 20 minutes I decided I could not wait any longer and walked back to the spa. I walked over to the opening in the curtains that Santos had mentioned. Nadi was working on Linda's arms and hands, while Santos was giving a deep massage to the backs of Linda's legs.

Santos made eye contact with me and smiled as he continued to work on her legs. A few minutes later Nadi said it was time to roll over and Santos moved between Linda's head and where I was standing to ensure she would not see me. Nadi laid a towel over Linda's breasts and they resumed their massages where they had left off. Nadi continued working on Linda's arms and hands, while Santos began massaging her calves from the front. As Santos moved up to Linda's thighs, Nadi positioned herself to begin working on Linda's feet.

The combination allowed them to slowly increase the spread between her legs allowing greater access to Linda's thighs right below the bikini line to Santos. I watched as he gave a deep massage to her thighs. When he moved from her right leg to her left, it appeared as though he may have just barely touched her covered pussy, but proceeded with the massage on her other leg. Nadi asked Linda how she was doing and she just responded that this is wonderful

A few minutes later, Santos finished massaging her legs and moved to above her head. He began by massaging the sides of her neck and shoulders. Santos looked over to me as if to ask if he was to still massage her tits. I smiled at him and nodded my head, which brought a big smile to his face. He slowly moved his hands down her arms to just below her elbows. At that point, he moved his hands under the towel that was draped over her tits and began running his hands up her side. As he reached the sides of her boobs, he slowly moved his hands around her boobs to the tops and gently pushed the towel down. I looked at Linda's face for a reaction and she opened her eyes, and looked up at Santos, but he ignored her glance and continued to push the towel down to her belly button as if it was part of the routine.

Fortunately Linda closed her eyes again and as Santos brought his large hands up the side of her body, he again repeated the movement across the tops of her boobs and then down the middle. But this time his hands stayed on her boobs. He started by gently massaging the bottoms of her boobs while having his thumbs slowly rubbing her nipples. I expected to hear a moan or something from Linda, but she continued to lay there motionless as this Aruban stud was working on her tits. I could definitely tell that she was enjoying it though as her nipples had doubled in size from when the towel was pushed down. As expected, Santos really seemed to be having a good time, but was very professional so she would not become suspicious.

Nadi was the one that surprised me when I looked at her, as she was intently watching Santos' large hands work my wife's breasts and seemed to be getting very aroused herself. I myself was having a hard time resisting the urge to pull down my swim trunks and jerk off right there. For most of the next 15 or so minutes Santos worked on Linda's tits while occasionally sliding a hands down to her abs to least give the appearance of a real massage. When they finally finished, Nadi asked Linda if she had a good time and she just said yes it was wonderful.

As Linda went into the bathroom to get ready, Santos walked over to me. I tried giving him the $100 bill, but he said that it was his pleasure and handed me the spa's business card that he had written his cell phone number on. He said if she would like another massage or to continue this massage to just call him and he'd gladly do it on his own time. I thanked him and headed back to the beach.

About 10 minutes later, Linda returned looking very relaxed. When I asked her how it was, she said it was just wonderful. I then asked her if each of the therapists worked on the same areas or had their own areas. She said they each handled different parts of her body and said they covered every part of her uncovered body, being sure to emphasize the word every. So, when I looked at her with kind of a questioning look, she said that they massaged everything, including her boobs. I then asked her if both therapists did or just one of them. At that point, Linda said she believed it was just Santos that had massaged her boobs, but said it was just part of the massage, so it was no big deal.

As she was settling into her beach chair, she said she was going to try to take a short nap, but before she did she removed her top without me having to ask. My cock felt like was going to explode, so I grabbed the raft and went into the water, so I could at least get that cold shower effect. Within minutes, it was amazing to watch as guys seemed to be going out of their way to walk closer to her napping in her chair, so they could get a good view of her bare tits. A couple of college-aged guys decided to stop and have a conversation less than ten feet from her while gawking at her incredible breasts. One of them even pulled out his cell phone and I'm sure he snapped a picture or two.

But the most obvious gawking occurred just as I was about to return to the chairs. I had noticed a couple of 20-something guys walking down the beach, so I decided to stay in the water and see what happened. As they walked within a few feet of her, one of the guys dropped to his knee as if he was adjusting his sandals. Of course it just so happened to put his head within inches of Linda's left breast. That was when I noticed the other guy pull out a camera and take a picture of his friend's head next to Linda's tits. When she stirred a bit, they got nervous and continued down the beach.

When we finally returned to our room later in the afternoon, I was so horny from the day's events, that I grabbed her as she was taking off her bikini and threw her onto the bed. I ripped my own swim trunks down and plunged my cock deep into her shaven pussy and fucked her hard until I came. When I was done, she said wow and asked what had gotten into me. So, I told her that watching the guys on the beach check her out and that some massage guy got to feel her up made me extremely horny.

While at dinner, I apologized for my not very romantic attack of her. She said that it was fine and it's fun to have a rough quickie once in a while. So I told her I needed to make it up to her. When she asked how, I suggested that tomorrow night, since she seemed to enjoy her massage so much, that we could role play what would have happened if it continued. She said that sounds great and asked me if I planned to be Santos or Nadi. I laughed and said that I assumed she would prefer Santos. Linda said that sounded like a great idea and that she was looking forward to it.

The next day was spent doing more sight-seeing and some shopping as it would be our last full day in Aruba. Earlier in the morning I had called Santos and asked if he would be available to continue the massage on my wife, but that she would think it was me. He said absolutely and said he'd be at our hotel room door at the agreed upon time. After a busy day, Linda and I changed and had a nice romantic dinner. Although neither of us drink very often, I decided to order a bottle of wine since it was our last night, as I felt it might help relax Linda a bit depending on which direction the activities went in later on.

When we returned to the room, she asked when she would be getting her massage, so I told her that we should first call the kids and then she could get into her swimsuit bottom since that's all she had on at the first massage. By the time we finished talking with the kids, it left me with about 20 minutes before Santos would be waiting outside our door.

So, I started by telling Linda that we would need to find something to blindfold her with. She initially objected, but when I said I wanted to make it seem like Santos as much as possible. And if she sees me it will be tough for her imagination to turn me into that Aruban stud. She laughed and said that's fine. So when we had finally gotten a shirt and belt to function as the blindfold, I walked her to the bed. I took a glance at the clock and saw that I had 10 minutes before Santos would be arriving, so I asked her to explain what Santos was doing during the final few minutes of the massage, so I could resume from there.

She said he was massaging her breasts, so I should start from there. I was happy to begin to work on her perfect breasts and was about to drop my lips to suck on one when I noticed that the 10 minutes had passed. As I got up, I asked if they had any music or oils that they were using. Linda said yes they had both, but that we did not need that. I told her nonsense, that if I am to make this as much like the real thing, then we need that as well. So, I turned on the TV to a station playing elevator type music as I walked into the other room. I asked her if the oil was warm or room temperature and she said it was a little warm. That allowed me the opportunity let Santos into the room while the water was running in the sink to warm up the oil.

He greeted me with a firm handshake and a big smile across his face. I motioned for him to be quiet as we walked towards the bedroom. The big smile on his face got even bigger when he saw my incredibly hot wife lying on the bed wearing only her swimsuit bottoms. I told Linda the music is now playing and the oil has been warmed, and asked her if I, or rather Santos, should continue. She said absolutely. With that I motioned to Santos to take over and he moved to Linda's side. He immediately began working on her breasts playing particular attention to her hard nipples. Santos would gently roll her nipples and then occasionally give them a slight tug. It was clear from Linda's breathing that it was having an effect on her.

When Santos made eye contact with me, I motioned that he should lick on her tits. Within a few seconds Santos had his mouth on Linda's left breast as he gently sucked on it. He was alternating between her breasts with his mouth and hands. I decided it would be great to take a little video and pictures of him working on her tits, so I retrieved the camera and watched as he continued his gentle assault on her tits.

Linda then said "Rich, my legs are really sore too, could you please massage my legs and hips too".

12