Success in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly positioned my head directly behind Santos' and replied using my best Caribbean stud accent, "who is rich? My name is Santos".

She then said "Oh yeah. Santos, would you please work on my pussy now?"

Santos looked at me with a big smile as he slowly licked his way down Linda's stomach to the top of her swimsuit bottoms. He began by rubbing her hips while he continued to kiss her stomach. Since Linda was wearing a swimsuit bottom that tied at the sides, he slowly began to pull those strings until her pussy was only covered with a flap of swimsuit material. After that, Santos continued moving down her body using his chin to push the material aside to reveal her shaved pussy to him. Now this is the first time that I have ever seen anyone other than a doctor get to see her below the waist, so I was a little bit nervous. That nervousness immediately turned to arousal as I saw the lustful reaction of Santos as he was now able to see my wife's entire body naked on the bed in front of him.

Santos wasted little time as he drove his tongue between my wife's engorged pussy lips. Linda started to shift her body and I knew it would not be long before she was begging to get fucked. I took a few more pictures and video before I tapped Santos on the shoulder and motioned that he should dry hump her. He gave her pussy lips one final lick before stepping off the bed.

I then told Linda using my Caribbean accent that "Santos is going to dry hump you now, so I am going to shift you down on the bed".

Linda just said "please Santos, use your cock on me".

When Santos dropped his shorts, there before me stood a perfect looking cock. It was about 8 inches long, which is 2 inches longer than I am. It was also perfectly straight and pointed straight out from his body. My cock on the other hand, points up my body with a slight curve. I am happy to report though that the thickness of our cocks looked to be about the same. He pulled a condom out of his pocket and looked at me as if questioning whether he should use it. My first instinct was absolutely, but then the thought of his perfect cock sliding up and down her pussy lips as he dry humped her made me shake my head no.

As Santos slid between Linda's legs, I watched as he first licked one of his fingers and used it to part her pussy lips. He then nudged forward and began to slide his cock against her pussy. She let out a loud moan as he finished his first upward pass. Santos then slowly slid his cock down her lips resulting in an even louder moan. I again took some video and pictures of this stud's cock against my wife's pussy lips. As he slid his cock back up, it was obvious how excited she was based on how much the underside of his cock was glistening with her pussy juice. As he started to slide his cock back down, he shifted one of his hands up to her breasts and again began rolling her nipples. He continued doing this for about five minutes before it was obvious that she wanted to get fucked.

So I positioned my head right behind Santos again and asked "would you like Santos to keep dry humping you do you want him to do something else with his big beautiful cock?"

Linda just responded saying "just do it".

So I asked using my best Santos accent, "what do you want me to do?"

She just said "I want you to fuck me".

When I started asking "With what would you like Santos to...".

Linda cut me off by raising her voice and saying "I want Santos to fuck me with his big beautiful cock now!"

At that point I handed Santos the condom and he began to put it on. After he had it over the tip though, I motioned for him to stop which would allow most of his cock to be exposed as he is sliding it in an out of my wife. He lined up his cock and as he had done everything else, he slowly slid it in. He met some resistance a few inches in, so he pulled back slightly and started pushing it in again. The sight of his caramel colored cock pushing into her pussy reminded me of a large snake sliding into its hole. He again met with some resistance so he slowly pulled it out to where just the condom-covered tip was still in my wife's pussy. Once again he began to slowly push it in. When he finally got about the length of my cock into her and continued pushing, I shifted my attention to her reaction. As he pushed his last two inches into her, based on the expression on her mouth you could tell she knew it was not me. Linda first began to reach for the blindfold, but as Santos again grabbed one of her breasts, she stopped and brought her hand back down.

Then she reached down to the body of the man that had his cock buried in her and as she slid her hands from his thighs to his stomach without the big love handles, she confirmed what she already knew that for the first time in her life she had someone's cock other than mine in her tight pussy. Santos then lowered his head down so he could suck on her breasts while continuing to fuck her slowly. She placed her hands on the back of his head and pulled it tight to her tit showing her approval to continue. I really found myself admiring the control that this young stud had as he continued to take his time with her.

As I was taking pictures and more video, he pulled his cock out and in his most aggressive move of the evening rolled her onto her belly and pulled her to her knees while sliding her to the edge of the bed. It was obvious to me that he wanted to fuck her doggy style, but I was interested to see how she would respond as I had only fucked her that way a few times before because she said it hurt. While standing at the edge of the bed his long cock was in perfect alignment with her soaked pussy. He wasted no time in sliding it all the way in and resuming his slow style fucking. My cock was ready to explode, so I dropped my pants and climbed onto the bed and positioned my cock by my wife's slightly open mouth. She immediately dropped her lips around it and brought one of her hands up to massage my balls.

Seeing Linda suck on my cock seemed to push Santos to the edge. He reached around and grabbed Linda's hanging tits and pulled her body back as he plunged his cock deep into her. She let out a loud moan even with my cock filling her mouth. Suddenly Santos thrusts became more powerful as he would pull almost all the way out and then drive his cock hard back into Linda. It only took me a few more times seeing him do that and I was shooting my load down my wife's throat. She eagerly swallowed it and then dropped her other hand to the bed so she could better brace herself for the pounding her pussy was now taking. Santos continued to fuck Linda hard from behind allowing me to take some great video and pictures.

Linda was about to orgasm and Santos immediately stopped fucking her, slapped her ass and in his only words spoken said "not yet".

He then ran his middle finger across her soaked pussy lips and in one motion plunged is cock back into Linda's pussy while sticking is wet middle finger in her ass. She let out soft scream as he grabbed one of her nipples with his other hand and began to furiously fuck her again. Within just a few minutes, Linda began to shudder with a powerful orgasm and Santos straightened up and pushed deep into her one final time as he shot his load.

Santos quickly put on his shorts, shook my hand and had left within a few minutes. Linda was still laying face down on the bed with her ass still slightly in the air when I returned from letting Santos out of our room. As I started to rub her lower back, she rolled over and removed the blindfold. We both looked at each other quietly for a few seconds before I broke the silence.

I asked her if she was mad or upset with me. She responded that she was to a degree, but thanked me for allowing her to have that experience. Linda did make it clear though that although having another guy touch her breasts was actually a big turn on, that she never wanted anyone else's cock in her again other than mine.

I said it's a deal and as I looked down her sweaty body noticed that my cock was coming back to life, so I gave her my best puppy dog look and asked if I can fuck her from behind now. She just smiled and said she knew I was going to ask that and rolled back onto her knees. I'm not going to give you all of the details, but when it was done, she told me that I was the true stud.

12