All Comments on 'Succubus'

by Mushrum

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
sdbnncsdbnncalmost 15 years ago
Interesting, creative and engaging

Absolutely one of the very best stories I have ever read -- not just on Literotica, but anywhere. You perfectly capture the out-of-body experience, and the circumstances and emotional content ring true as well. Thank you for sharing your creativity and imagination so clearly and engagingly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Consider the mushroom...

Shaped suspiciously like the phallic symbol that it is, the sex organ of a fungus.

Nice story. I'd like to see more detail and fleshed out plot. Good writing, though.

mindcaptivemindcaptiveabout 6 years ago
Good work!

Good story. Like the heroine though, I find myself hungry for more. Any chance of that?

Yes or no, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The hyphen should be removed from your keyboard...

In the many years I have been reading Lit stories, I've seen a LOT of creative individualism in writing technique, but I don't think I have EVER seen such unnecessary, incorrect and annoying use of the hyphen, ever.

At first, I thought it was inadvertant, and due to whatever software you were composing in, but after checking a few hyphen instances for length, it actually seems it is intentional, as if it might add something to the impact, meaning or communication. It doesn't and, since it is so disruptive to the reading process, it bears repeating: it is annoying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous