Succubus Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
devinn
devinn
191 Followers

A wall of people stretched down the ramp and around the side of the building, all waiting to get inside. He scanned them with his eyes, but didn't find Carrie among them. She might have already been inside. Surely they'd let him in. He turned to head toward the door and came face to face with a large bouncer.

He was the most stereotypical bouncer he'd ever seen: shaved head, goatee, built, large gut, and arms as big around as Scott's own neck. The bouncer held out a hand and said, "Can't you see the line, buddy?"

Scott looked at the line and then back at the bouncer. He sized the man up and he could feel that the bouncer was doing the same. "Um, yeah. The thing is, I'm supposed to meet someone and she's already here." He added a smile for extra oomph.

It had no effect on the muscle-bound man. He merely pointed a meaty finger in the general direction of the line and said, "End of the line."

Scott looked at the line again and then back at the man. He was beginning to feel a new sensation building in him. He couldn't describe it exactly, only that he was suddenly filled with overwhelming confidence. He remained very calm. He didn't want to cause waves, rock the boat, and a myriad of other cliches. But now, this guy was disallowing him access to the place he needed to be. He looked the man up and down once more and knew deep down inside that, if worse came to worst, he could take him.

Scott stepped forward a step and said evenly, "You don't understand. I need to get in there. Now."

The man stepped forward himself, his face nearly touching Scott's. "And you don't seem to understand friend. I said, 'back of the line.' That means BACK OF THE LINE." And the man reached out to push Scott away.

Just as his hand came into contact with Scott's chest, Scott reached up with his right hand and grabbed the man's wrist, stopping him cold. The man tried to push him, but found the he could not. In sudden shock and dismay, he tried to withdraw his hand and found that it was equally impossible. Scott help him like a steel trap. Scott pulled him in close and laid his left hand on the bouncer's shoulders.

"Look, I don't want any trouble. I just want to get inside," Scott said, quietly.

The man's face was bright red with anger and he shook but, as Scott spoke the words, a dramatic change came over his face. The crimson color washed immediately from his face, so much so, that he almost looked pale. His eyes widened and his jaw went slack. Scott released him and the bouncer stumbled backwards, dazed for a moment.

It took the bouncer a second to come around, but then he emphatically said, "Well, yeah. You need to get in there, man." He said it in a jovial voice and smiled at Scott. He moved aside and gestured toward the door with his two meaty arms.

Scott wasn't sure what had just happened, but he figured he'd better go ahead and get in there before the bouncer realized what he was doing. He cautiously walked past the beefy man and entered the club. As Scott passed him, he heard the bouncer say, "Have fun, sir."

As he entered the club he was hit with contradictory visuals and sounds. A long staircase ascended directly in front of him, leading to a loft-like area at the top. To his left was set a large bar, people milling all about, and some small booths set along the wall, sloping under the upper floor. To his right was the dance floor. A DJ was set up at the far end, bouncing to the thundering beats.

Up the stairs appeared to be a cocktail lounge. He could see another, smaller, bar up there with tables, chairs, and couches applied liberally in the available floorspace. Large screens hung on two of the walls, playing two different black and white movies. Scott didn't recognize either of them.

Subdued blue lighting gave the place an otherworldly feel. The club was packed and there were people everywhere. A laugh here, a shout there, from no discernible source. Normally, Scott would be uncomfortable with so many people surrounding him, but tonight he felt relaxed and in control. He could feel the lusty warmth bubbling underneath his skin, being near so many attractive women.

Suddenly a hand tapped him on the shoulder. He wheeled around and found himself face to face with Carrie. She was wearing a tiny little blue dress. It was cinched in at the waist and the material was gathered just above her belly button, giving the impression that everything was stretched toward that point. The dress barely covered her butt and was pulled tight between her thighs. There were small ties on either side to pulling the material tight against her skin. The dress gave new meaning to the phrase "plunging neckline." The material opened up a couple of inches above her waist. The gap widened as it ran up her body, exposing a copious amount of her generous breasts, until it formed a loop behind her neck. Her dark hair spilled down in all directions. Scott took her in. Damn she looked sexy.

"Excuse me, do I know you?" he asked, playfully.

Carrie offered her hand. "I don't think you do," she said, coyly, smiling. "My name is Carrie."

The warm feeling washed over him as she said her name. Scott struck a pose of thought and then shook her hand. "I know a Just Carrie," he said. "Are you related?"

At that, Carrie laughed. Scott looked her up and down, the lust beginning to build in his blood. "Do you want a drink?" he asked.

"No, let's get out of here," she said with a smile and then tugged on his hand, moving toward the door. He'd just gotten there. Hell, he'd almost beat a bouncer to get inside, but she was already ready to leave. He shrugged and decided to just go with the flow.

She led him back outside, through the double doors. The bouncer was still there, who courteously shoved someone roughly aside so that Scott and Carrie could exit. As they left the building, they heard the bouncer say, "Have a good night, sir." They walked down the steps, weaving around people coming and going, and headed toward the parking lot.

As they walked, the tension steadily built and, as soon as they rounded the corner, Carrie grabbed Scott by the collar, spun him around, and pushed him into the rough brick wall. Her lips locked onto his, pushing his head back against the wall, one leg rubbing up against his. He, in turn, grasped her around the waist, pulling her closer to him. The feeling of shear intoxicating lust engulfed them both.

Carrie heard a quiet laugh as a group of young women passed by them. She backed off and smiled at him before grabbing Scott by the hand. She weaved a path through the parking lot toward the parking deck. There, they found a set of stairs and descended, emerging two levels down. They crossed the dimly lit garage and found a secluded corner, with a lone car parked nearby.

Carrie didn't understand the way she was acting, but she definitely understood the way she felt. She had planned this far in advance. "I parked down here earlier, just in case," Carrie said, as she pushed Scott on to the trunk a car that was parked in the dark area. "I knew we were going to do this before you even left the store this morning," she continued, biting her lip.

"Good thinking," Scott said as he put his arms around her neck and pulled her to him.

They locked into another kiss as she fumbled with his belt, attempting to loosen it. He lifted the back of her dress and splayed his hand across her firm ass, squeezing it ever so gently. He could hear her take a sharp intake of air. She finally got his belt off and began working on the fastener of his pants.

He ran his hands up and inside the back of her dress, across her bare back and began kissing her neck. She let out a quiet, shuttering sigh. He began near her shoulder, softly kissing her as he made his way to her neck. Once he reached her neck, he began to suckle the skin. He could feel her tense in his arms, her breathing becoming ragged. She completely forgot about the zipper that she'd been trying to unfasten and let her hand fall away.

He squeezed her toned ass once more, sending her over the edge. She came, standing there behind the car, lost in his embrace. It was short, but intense. She shook with the exertion, uttering a low moan, nearly collapsing when it was over.

She breathed heavily and smiled. "Wow," she said. "I've never come like that before."

Scott raked a bit of her hair behind her ear and whispered in her ear, "There's a lot more where that came from." He could feel her shiver as he said it.

She pushed him back onto the trunk and resumed unfastening his pants. She slipped off his shoes and then yanked off his pants, tossing them behind her. His boxers came off next. To Carrie, Scott was an aphrodisiac, and all she wanted to do was please him and be pleased by him. She'd never felt this way in her entire life.

Scott felt almost beyond himself with drunken lust. He was enjoying this far more than any normal sexual encounter, even when they'd been between himself and the succubus, Miln. He seemed awash in it, almost energized by it. Just the sheer utterance of his name would cause another wave to come crashing over him.

As she removed his boxers, she finally caught sight of his manhood and she felt another wave of pleasure rock through her. Just being around him made her feel good. Her sex was throbbing, aching to have his cock inside it. She was on the verge of coming again, just looking at his bulging member.

She gripped his shaft tightly with her right hand and slowly tugging at him gently. It didn't take long until he began to harden. He was impressive even before she began and he was becoming more impressive the harder he got. As he stiffened, she leaned in and began to softly suckle the head, rubbing his thigh with her free hand. She heard him take a sharp breath.

Scott leaned back and just enjoyed all the sensations. Everything she did was magnified ten fold by the overwhelming waves of bliss that were continuously rolling through him. Though the pleasure was intense, he also felt completely in control. He could feel her warm hands encircling his throbbing member and her soft lips sucking at the head. It would send shivers of pleasure through him periodically as she nibbled on the tip.

She continued pumping his cock as she circled the head with her long tongue. Feeling Scott stiffen underneath her, she felt another wave of pleasure roll through her, like thunder of an impending storm. She could feel the telltale tingle of a pending release building inside her. She rubbed her thighs together unconsciously, as she teased the tip of his penis with her teeth, sending blazing warmth through her.

Carrie was not content to simply suck on the tip of his cock. She began alternating between suckling the tip and pumping him with her hand. Each time she would take him into her mouth just a little further, until finally, she was taking him in as far as she could. Her lips now firmly wrapped around his rock hard erection, she began to slowly suck him. Her hand, which was previously occupied, now busied itself with massaging his tight scrotum.

She began slowly and built up speed, her head bobbing up and down, as she blew him. From Scott's point of view, all he could see was a mass of hair, thrashing about. But the sensations -- the sensations were incredible. He could feel her hot lips gripping his manhood tightly, sliding up and down the length of it. The sensations were growing stronger each time she went down on him and he felt himself edging closer.

Carrie could feel her own sex beginning to throb, tingles of warmth lighting her afire. She began rocking her hips as the pressure and tension began to build. She couldn't believe she was about come again, simply from sucking his cock. With her left hand she began to claw at his leg gently with her nails. She could feel him beginning to buck his hips. She didn't want him to come yet, but she couldn't stop herself.

Suddenly, she felt Scott tense and arch his back. She sucked him faster, urging him to come, but he never did. Instead, she came hard. This time the surge of pleasure was so great that she staggered and nearly collapsed to the ground as sheer nirvana wracked her body. Her knees buckled and she let his manhood slip from her mouth. Falling hard against the bumper of the car, she let out a low moan as amazing joy crested and washed over her. Her hands immediately went to her swollen sex.

Scott also felt a tremendous wave of bliss, of a far greater magnitude than anything he'd experienced before, pass through him at the same time. He instinctively thrust his hips forward. Then he felt her melt away from him, apparently wrapped up in similar throes. He sat there, rigid, as the wave crashed over him for a few moments. Once it was over, he looked down to see Carrie leaning against the trunk of the car convulsing. He hadn't come, but it sure felt like.

He hopped down from the trunk and stood beside her, helping her to her feet. She breathed heavily and leaned on him for support, taking one step forward as she lost her balance. After a moment, she indicated that she was okay. He picked her up and neatly placed her on the trunk. He then pulled up her dress, exposing her moist panties. He quickly pulled these off and added them to the pile behind him.

Carrie had just begun to catch her breath when she felt a warm, wet object probing her sensitive and engorged pussy lips. She tensed as, instantly, another orgasm rolled through her. The intensity was so great, she could barely breathe and she just sat there, her mouth agape and trembling. After a few seconds, she collapsed backwards onto the windshield, breathing raggedly, shivering.

She looked down to see Scott's face buried between her legs. He was amazing. She could feel him licking her, with long, thick strokes. She could feel him moving deeper and deeper, occasionally nibbling on her puffy lips. Suddenly, she could feel his tongue brush over her sensitive clit. The pleasure was so intense that she wriggled and writhed on the metal trunk of the car. She grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled him deeper into her sex.

As his hot, wet tongue probed deeper, his hands began to wander. They snaked their way up from her legs to her hips, then up from hips to her abdomen. With every lick and every suckle, he was bringing her closer to the edge. She alternately pushed him away and pulled him deeper into her, trying to force him to hit just the right spot. She wore an unconscious smile on her face as he continued delving deeper, periodically letting out a gasp.

Scott's hands made their way under her dress and to her breasts. There, he softly kneaded one of her beautifully formed breasts as he gently tweaked the hard red bud of the other. Warm tingling pleasure raced from her breast, causing her to instinctively put her hand on his, pressing it firmly into her breast. Carrie could feel the telltale tickle of her impending release approaching and she began rocking her hips in time with the exploratory thrusts of his tongue.

Within seconds she was on the edge. She couldn't breathe. She couldn't think. She sat completely stiff on the trunk of the car, her hips the only part of her body in motion. Scott gently squeezed the nipple of her other breast and a shockwave of bliss passed through her. Her body rocked with the effort of her orgasm and she let out a series of moans as the intense bolts of pleasure shot through her.

As it passed, she collapsed heavily against the rear windshield of her car, her chest heaving. Scott relinquished his hold on her breasts and stood. He scooped her up off of the car and hugged her tightly, kissing her neck. She smiled and gripped him tightly around the neck, pulling him toward her. She could feel is solid chest collide with her soft bosom as their bodies made contact.

He pushed her away and then plunged toward her mouth, locking into a passionate kiss. Carrie could feel warmth and tingles all over her body as if it were electrified. Scott's hand had made its way to her exposed sex and had begun rubbing it in a circular motion. She could feel the tension beginning to build within her almost immediately.

She could feel his warm hand circling her sensitive sweet spot, urging her closer to her climax. She could feel the tickle beginning at the base of her spine and she began thrusting her hips forward, setting a rhythm. The tickle traveled around her hips and engulfed her butt. At this point she was bucking her hips with much more force, pushing his deft fingers deeper into her enflamed sex. Finally, the tickle made its way around the front of her thighs, igniting her mound.

Scott could feel Carrie beginning to tense. She was thrusting her hips forward with so much force that he had trouble keeping contact with her clit. Suddenly, she tensed. He pulled her tightly toward him and doubled the speed of his hand, prolonging her orgasm. She convulsed several times, her mouth agape. Scott felt another tremendous wave of intense pleasure pass through him.

Once they had both recovered, Carrie slid herself off of the trunk of the car and stood before Scott. She pulled him tightly against her body and spun him around, pinning him against the side of the car. Her hands went around his neck and she kissed him deeply. A smile crept up on her face, forcing her to break off the kiss. She had never felt this way in her life.

She eyed the back car door on the passenger side and smiled at Scott. She let him go, just long enough to reach down and open the door. The inside of the car was dimly lit by the overhead dome light as she opened the door. She then grabbed and practically threw him into the back seat. He barely had time to sit up before Carrie was on top of him.

She reached down and began fiddling with the buttons of his shirt, slowly unfastening each one in turn. He helped her by slipping out of his jacket as she worked on the buttons. Once the shirt and jacket were off, Carrie tossed them out through the open car door behind her. Scott helped Carrie shrug out of her tight, blue dress. The dress quickly followed Scott's suit.

It was the first time Scott had seen Carrie's breasts on all their glory and they did not disappoint. They were quite large for her thin body and fit neatly in his large hands, with which he now grasped them. Carrie, likewise, wasn't disappointed with Scott. He had rock hard chest muscles and chiseled abs and lean arm muscles. Carrie reached back with her foot and yanked the door closed with the toe of her foot.

In the near darkness, Scott pulled Carrie close, hugging her against his body. He could feel the soft mounds of her large breasts pushing against his well-toned chest. She pushed him down hard against the seat of the car, kissing him ferociously. Scott kissed her back in earnest as he slid himself backwards, making some additional room.

Carrie pushed her sex down, pinning Scott's throbbing member between her sensitive pussy lips. She felt Scott's cock re-harden as she she did so. She felt awash in pleasure as she began slowly stroking his cock with her enflamed sex. She gasped and smiled as one particularly intense wave passed through her. "He's not even inside of me yet and I'm ready to come again," she thought to herself. What was going on? She thought that he might have slipped something to her, but she'd felt the same way at the store and he'd had no contact with her at all. After a few moments, she realized she didn't care.

Scott was still hugging Carrie tightly against him and he could feel the swells of her breasts slowly rubbing against him. It felt like electricity. Sparks of lust bubbled and burst around where they made contact. He pulled her down and kissed her hard, again.

She lifted him up until he was in a sitting position. She continued grinding against his throbbing sex. Once he was upright, she intensified her movements and kissed him even more intently. He grasped her tight butt and pulled her closer, making the contact between her sex, and his, even greater. Carrie shuttered for a moment, sure that she was going to come. After a moment, the feeling diminished, but just barely.

devinn
devinn
191 Followers