Succubus Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
devinn
devinn
191 Followers

Finally, she couldn't take it any longer. She pushed Scott back against the seat back seat and stroked him twice more, slowly, with her sex. Each time, she felt like she was going to fall over the cliff of abandon. Before she took the plunge, she quickly lifted and positioned herself over his swollen member. She slowly brought herself down until she could feel the tip of his rock-hard cock pressing against the threshold of her womanhood.

Scott could feel moist resistance for a moment, before it gave way, and he slowly pushed into her. Suddenly, he felt her tense and begin to shutter as another orgasm rolled through her. He could feel her sheath gripping his cock tightly as she came and her abdominal muscles flexed in rhythm with the undulations. As this wave of ecstasy passed, she was hungry for him.

She wrapped her arms around Scott's neck as she began to slowly ride his taut member. The back seat of the car was cramped and she had to crane her head over to one side. Even so, her dark hair was continuous raked this way and that by the lining of the interior roof. She could feel her sensitive nipples dragging, across his chiseled chest muscles, sending warm sparks through her chest.

As she positioned herself, her soft, ample breasts hung gloriously in front of Scott's gaping mouth. It was a prize that he could not pass up. With one hand, he helped steady Carrie. With the other, he steadied one of her tender breasts and attacked it with his tongue, gingerly circling her tiny pink buds. Scott immediately felt them spring to attention as waves of unending pleasure coursed through him.

He turned his attention to the nipple itself. It stood, rigidly, against her silky smooth mound. He captured it between his lips and suckled it slowly. He heard her let out a soft moan as he did so and her thrusts intensified. She put one hand on his shoulder, gripping it tightly. The other began toying with her unattended breast.

Scott smiled at her and resumed his attentions. He continued sucking the hard pink tip of her breast before finally nibbling at it with his teeth. As he did so, Carrie felt an explosion of bliss race outward from her tormented breast. Suddenly, a sea of warmth poured over her and she felt herself come. She gripped his shoulder even tighter, her mouth agape, and let out a series of moans as her orgasm pulsed through her over and over.

When it passed, she pushed him down until he was laying on the back seat of the car. A quick reposition and she resumed riding his stiff cock, this time laying herself down on his chest. She could feel her diamond-like erect nipples sliding across his hard chest. It sent ripples of heat and tingles throughout her entire body and she let out a gasp.

Deprived of her breasts, he turned his lips towards her exposed neck. He kissed her first, softly, on her satin-like lips. He then kissed her chin, her jaw, and continued working his way down to the crux of her neck, where it met her shoulder. As soon as he kissed her there, he felt her shudder and gasp. Goosebumps rose to sharp relief on her arms. He took this as an encouraging sign and began slowly, deliberately suckling her sensitive neck.

She began to squirm a bit the longer he did this but she continued sliding her body against his in perfect time, relentlessly pumping his iron-hard erection with her tight sex. She could feel the tension beginning to grow again. The spot he was sucking felt like it was afire, lighting the flames of passion elsewhere in her body. She wouldn't be able to take it much longer and she was ready to come again.

And come, she did. She tensed on top of him for a few moments, shaking. She made no moans or gasps this time as it simply took her breath away. After this orgasm, she paused and collapsed onto Scott's chest, breathing heavily. Each time an orgasm ended, she felt utterly drained, but always hungry for more.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah. Definitely. Just tired. We've been going at this for a while and I've come..." Here she trailed off, lost in thought, before looking back at him. "I don't know how many times," she said with a smile. "Are you getting close?"

Scott thought about it for a second. The whole time they had been fucking, he'd felt like he was on the edge, ready to come any second. But he never did. He didn't want it to end and therefore, seemingly, it never did. "Yeah, I'm almost there," he said.

"Then fuck me," she said, baring her teeth.

"My pleasure," he said and flipped them both over, so that he was now on top.

After some brief adjustments, he guided the tip of his cock into her. This time she was a little more accepting and he slid in easily. He propped himself up with with his arms and began to push fully into her. She let out a gasp as he re-entered her and grabbed his now toned ass, pulling him even deeper inside of her.

He let out a grunt of his own as she drew him in deeper. Suddenly, he was overwhelmed by pure lust. It was not dissimilar to the feelings that he was already drowning in, but this one came immediately to the forefront and was far stronger than anything else he was currently feeling. He kissed her fiercely, first on the lips, then on each of her rosy-tipped breasts. She bit her tongue, suddenly awash in similar feelings.

He backed out of her, until he nearly slipped out. He then drove his cock home again. She gasped as he did so, her face tensing. He repeated the process, slamming himself into her once again. She let out a moan this time. He began pushing into her, hard, giving her every inch of his rock-hard flesh.

Scott ground his body into hers as he pounded into her relentlessly, his breathing harsh and uneven. She wouldn't have noticed anyway as she was quickly approaching the cliff edge, ready to tumble over. He was hitting all the right spots now and he had pushed her to edge in a matter of seconds. She was ready for the final push that would send her sailing over the edge.

She didn't have to wait long. Her orgasm tore through her body as Scott continued to drive his unyielding erection into her tight pussy. She shivered as she let out a long, deep moan. A continuous wave of pleasure washed over and through her. Fog seemed to close in on her as the world disappeared. All there was was endless, infinite pleasure. She was swimming in it. Drowning in it. She dare not take breath for fear of breaking the amazing, wonderful spell she was under.

Scott could see Carrie tense underneath him, her forehead creased deeply as she came. She stayed like that for what seemed to be an eternity before finally opening her eyes. He slowed his movements, the animal lust subsiding for a moment.

"Wow," she said, laughing. She then reached up and pulled Scott down on top of her. She pulled his head to one side and whispered in his ear, "Fuck me, Scott."

He looked at her intently for a moment. She looked back as him with bedroom eyes, begging for him to give her what she wants. He was game. He'd give her what she wanted.

She bit her lip as he pushed into her hard, once again. He resumed his earlier pace, driving his cock deep into her tight depths. He could feel her soft, satin-like body pressed against his, a thin layer of sweat between them. He kissed her tenderly, his back arched, as he fucked her with hard, long thrusts.

She lifted her hips and he pinned her legs back with his arms. In this new position he was able to thrust into her to his fullest. Carrie felt him stimulate her in ways she'd never felt and she writhed underneath him as he plunged deeply into her. She could feel his long, hard staff rubbing her in all the right places and she could feel the telltale tickle beginning.

After a few seconds it had engulfed her sex and she was ready to come. She began bucking her hips, crashing into him in a perfect rhythm, bringing herself ever closer to the precipice. Suddenly, she came. Or at least she thought she did.

The same sensation overwhelmed her and she felt herself floating through pure nirvana. This time it seemed to last longer. She was nowhere, floating in the nothingness of tangible bliss. Dimly, she felt herself convulsing in what seemed to be slow motion as her orgasm wracked her body. It was like being wrapped up in joy. It felt like she was underwater and she instinctively held her breath.

After what seemed to be several minutes, it began to dissolve and reality began to reassert itself. Reality seemed unreal after the experience she had just had. Scott was still pushing into her. It still felt wonderful. Now, she wanted him to come. She needed him to come. She was going to make him come.

She reached out and grabbed him arms, pulling him back down on top of her. She let her legs fall where they may. Scott stopped driving his red-hot flesh into her for a moment. As soon as they had settled themselves, she pulled Scott's head to one side again and whispered, once again, into his ear.

"I'm going to make you come. Come for me, Scott," she whispered. She then bared her teeth nibbled playfully at his ear. Scott could feel tingles radiate outward.

Scott began pushing into her again, but he could feel a change almost immediately. Just the mere suggestion that she wanted him to come, and that he was going come, seemed to have an effect on him. He could feel the tell-take tickle of his own release building. He slowed his strokes, prolonging the pleasure. Every thrust was bringing him closer now. It seemed inevitable. Carrie sensed this and smiled. Somehow she knew he would come very soon.

She pulled him close and hugged him tightly as she kissed his neck and shoulder. He could feel her hard nipples and soft breasts trapped underneath him. She could feel her sensitive nipples sending tingles of pleasure through her as they were rubbed ever so gently by his chest with ever thrust.

Carrie tilted her hips forward and grasped Scott around his ass, pulling him deeper inside her. Scott let out a gasp as the sensations surrounding his cock suddenly became overwhelming. Every time he pushed into her, he felt like he was going to explode. Likewise, he had began to rub Carrie's sensitive and throbbing clit, sending her racing toward her own orgasm.

Scott slowed his thrusts further. He was getting close now. He could tell Carrie was getting close, as well. Her forehead was pinched in a mock expression of severe concentration. His breaths were coming fast and ragged as he continued penetrating her to his fullest. It was almost unbearable.

She pulled him even deeper as her own tension was beginning to build. She kissed him furiously for a moment and then froze in place as her orgasm rolled through her, slowly, like thunder from a great distance. Scott could feel the squeezing convulsions, from deep within, gripping his cock like a vice. After a couple of these, he felt himself slip over the edge.

Carrie felt herself floating away again in the everlasting nothingness of pleasure that surrounded her. Small stars of pure electricity exploded around her, sending shockwaves of bliss rolling through her body. She held her breath, afraid to inhale the stardust the surrounded her. Dimly, she was aware of Scott. He was there, as well, but he looked different. His features were more chiseled and refined and he seemed stronger and powerful. His massive cock was embedded in her womb, stretching her inner walls. Scott issues a grunt, which echoes throughout the space. Carrie could, somehow, feel his hot seed being pumped into her as he came.

Suddenly, the scene dissolved, leaving reality in its wake. Scott had collapsed on top of her, breathing heavily. Carrie simply lay there, breathing heavily, a smile of serenity on her face.

"Wow," she said at long last. "That was intense."

"Yeah," was Scott's only reply.

Suddenly they saw a flash of light flicker through the car. Scott lifted his head and saw someone coming their way with a flashlight.

"Rent-a-cop," Scott said without moving.

Carrie lifted herself up and peered through the window. Even though the scene was upside-down, she could see that it was definitely a security guard. She pushed Scott back and opened the passenger side door, which faced a cement wall. Their clothes lie in a pile against the wall, but some were out in the open, behind the car.

The spilled from car onto the hard cement floor. Unhurt, they rose and snatched their clothes. Scott tossed Carrie her blue dress and picked up his shirt and jacket. They had managed to put only as much as their shirts when they heard a gruff voice call out behind them. "Hey! What are you two up to?"

They turned around to see an elderly night guard with a thick beard, holding a large flashlight. A radio squawked quietly on his belt. He was standing just on the other side of the car with the flashlight pointed solidly at them.

Carrie hesitated for a moment and then looked down. She then looked at the pile of clothes behind the car, thankfully in the shadows. She looked back up, then realized that the rent-a-cop couldn't see anything below their chest. She said, "Nothing really. We were just making out." She tried to sound nervous.

She looked at Scott. He was calm and collected. She nudged him and he looked at her before he assumed a wide-eyed look, like a deer in the headlamps of an oncoming car. "Oh yeah," he stammered. "We were kissing and stuff." Carrie looked at him and he shrugged back at her.

The guard scratched his hairy chin for a moment or two with one gnarled hand. "Bah, you kids get out of here," he said, dismissing them with a wave of his hand. "I'll be back around in half an hour. I better not catch you two still down here," he said as he turned away, trudging off toward the other side of the car park. As he turned around, Carrie snatched up the remaining clothes and they quickly finished dressing.

Once dressed they piled into the car: Carrie in the driver's seat, Scott in the passenger seat. They sat there for a moment, breathing heavily. The reality of their coupling just soaking in.

"Wow, what a night," Carrie side, looking at Scott, smiling.

"Yeah," he said. Suddenly a smile crept across his face. "Want to come back to my place?" he asked.

She bit her lip and her smile widened. "I never thought you'd ask," she said. She started the car and pulled out.

---

Scott woke the next morning in the comfort of his own bed. He pulled the fluffy covers up to his neck, snuggling under their warmth. He'd had the most amazing dream that he'd met a beautiful girl, he'd gotten into some sort of shape, and he'd had his way with her. Oh, and there had been an old man involved somehow.

His back was stiff and achy. He dismissed it, thinking that he had probably tensed a lot during that wonderful dream. The smile returned and he pulled the covers more tightly around him, but they seemed to be snagged. He pulled harder and felt something heavy fall to his chest.

He looked down and saw that it was an arm. He looked over and saw that the arm was connected to a body. And with growing alarm, he realized the body belonged to the girl from his dream. With sudden realization he jumped from the bed onto the cold, wood floor. The girl, suddenly jarred awake, woke and looked around her.

"What's wrong?" Carrie asked, sleepily.

"You!" Scott cried out, pointing his finger at her.

"Yes, me," she said, with a confused smile on her face. Scott simply whimpered, still pointing. "What?" she asked, now totally confused. She looked over her shoulder, just to make sure she wasn't missing something creeping up behind her.

Scott simply stood there, looking at her. After a moment, she got up out of bed and went to him. She kissed him softly on the lips and hugged him. Suddenly, she lurched backwards, letting him go. Scott saw there was a look of fear in her eyes.

"What's wrong with your back!?" she said in shock.

Scott turned around, so she could see. He heard her mutter, "Oh, my god," as she covered her mouth with her hand. Scott, now alarmed, reached back and felt of his back. It felt rough and covered with bumps. His back ached wherever he prodded. He raced to the closet and closed the door, exposing the full length mirror. He could only turn part of the way towards it, but what little he saw was enough.

Starting at his shoulder, and extending down the length of his back, he saw red, blistered flesh. It almost looked as if he'd been burnt. That would explain the aches and pains. However, more disturbing than the boils were the bone-like protrusions. These began near his spine and radiated outwards toward his shoulder and ran down the length of his back. He wasn't sure how they got there, but he certainly knew what they looked like: the vestiges of wings.

"Oh, my god. What are you?" Carrie asked, wide-eyed and suddenly afraid.

Scott suddenly realized what the small discussion between Miln and Arael had been about. Surely, this had something to do with them. He laughed to himself. Actually, anything strange and bewildering always had something to do with Miln.

He turned toward Carrie. "I don't know," he said, matter-of-factly. "But I know someone who will." With that he reached out and picked up the harrex from the dresser. It now seemingly weighed no more than a standard business card in his hands. He pressed his thumb to image of the trident. He felt a the trident pierce his thumb, but there was little pain.

There, he paused. Normally, he would call out "a reveni" and Miln would appear through a fiery vortex. However, another word floated to the forefront of his mind. He held the hard aloft and shouted the word "averti!"

devinn
devinn
191 Followers