All Comments on 'Succubus Inquisition Ch. 01'

by Yshomatsu

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
whew what a read

As always, you delivery some mean stories, yshomatsu. Such amazing stuff XD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good

Just add more sexual content, and you'll be good.

warelliswarellisabout 10 years ago
I hope there will be more.

Well I'm really pleasantly surprised to see this long chapter! It was great seeing how the mist affected the soldiers, how everyone got into the orgy and such.

I also really enjoyed how Merediana made that transparent copy of herself and how it was used.

If Merediana does run into Athan, can we see both Merediana and that transparent clone she made being used on Athan, like say sandwiching him and both having sex with him?

YshomatsuYshomatsuover 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter Two

I took a break from reading while at work and decided to try writing. I wasn't attempting it before because I thought I'd be too hard to stay in the mind of the characters while having to be able to drop what I'm doing at a moment’s notice and well do my work while at my job! lol But I surprised myself and I have written 23 pages in 2 weeks, Now I just have to type it all up, edit it, send it to my editor, find someone or multiple people to beta read it and it'll be ready for posting.

Some of you will be happy to know you won’t be waiting a year or longer for once. But some of you that vote 1 stars and don't say anything, Shame on you! If you don't like something speak up, it's the same if you DO like something. Speak up, I cannot improve anything if no one says anything. To those of you that do give feedback to the authors you like, you are the people that keep us wanting to finish our stories and make more!

Thank you for those of you that have sent me feedback (the good and the bad, thank you all)

~Yshomatsu

(Side note over the past 1.5 years I have read (in order) all the star wars books from the very first to one book away from ep 3. Some of those books were amazing, some were crappy and some were good just not my type of book. If you like star wars you should read some of them if you haven't already.

PerentiePerentieover 9 years ago
Some Awesome Stuff

Too much death for me, but some of the best-described succubus and monster girl sex scenes I've seen. You capture their seductive power wonderfully well.

I am confused by some plot points though, like why did Yshomatsu attack those knights way back in the first story to begin with? Why was he so okay with killing them?

One also wonders how succubi were ever stopped in the past unless this one is just far more powerful.

I may be being presumptuous, but it looks to me like you may be making your own origin story for the monster girl world of Kenkou Cross (albeit far different from the official one) given you have both Bree and Amber who appear to want to rebel against their maker's methods, and use terms like "lesser succubus."

YshomatsuYshomatsuover 9 years agoAuthor
Reply to Perentie

Reply to Perentie

"Too much death for me, but some of the best-described succubus and monster girl sex scenes I've seen. You capture their seductive power wonderfully well."

Sorry there's too much death for you, I wanted to create a world where the type of hero I wanted to create (extreme healing) wouldn't be invincible, rather than have people tell me the main characters are gods and it takes away from the story for them.

"I am confused by some plot points though, like why did Yshomatsu attack those knights way back in the first story to begin with? Why was he so okay with killing them?"

I'll be honest the first story was just that, a story I wrote with no plans or ideas. People gave me feedback and I was reading a lot of M.E Hydra's stories so ideas started to spark, if this ever gets turned into a book that 3 part "intro" would be revised and be a nice new treat for readers.

"One also wonders how succubi were ever stopped in the past unless this one is just far more powerful."

That would spoil things if I told you =P

"I may be being presumptuous, but it looks to me like you may be making your own origin story for the monster girl world of Kenkou Cross (albeit far different from the official one) given you have both Bree and Amber who appear to want to rebel against their maker's methods, and use terms like "lesser succubus."

Most of my ideas came from reading stories by mjm202036, manyeyedhydra, bobsamade, ShadwNinjaX, johneb87 (just to name a few lol) The setting of my world came from ideas like assassins creed with an order secretly trying to control the world and I twisted it to that secret order working to save the world.

Basically everything I have been doing on this site has been to improve my writing, and mean while you all can enjoy stories that I hope you like. And sorry to cut this short I've delayed going to sleep too long, must get a few hours before my 12 hour shift

~Yshomatsu

TernomTernomover 9 years ago

I knew this would be awesome... the way she destroyed that army was so deliciously wicked and sexy.

All those brave man... Titus, Cugath... all helpless in face of her charms.

I liked that Meridiana gave her personal attention to Cugath. He was a hero as good and noble as they come and yet he still lost everything to her... in very pleasurable way.

But of course, the peak of the story was Meridiana vs. Elpis... He resisted her seductions (which were hot as hell!) for so long... maybe he could have even won. But then he made a mistake by giving her his seed... suddenly, she was the one in control... When he willingly surrendered to his fate at the end, it was very satisfying :)

Amber and Bree does not seem to be firmly under her control as she would like to believe. Especially Bree seems to have her own plans now. I still think that Amber will come around and stay loyal to her.

Seeing as both Yshomatsu and Athan are immortal, I wonder what would happen if Meridiana or Amber tried to take their souls?

I think that even their immortality would not save them from that... seeing as it was originally an evil curse, I would not be surprised if it actually screwed them over in some way... Like the succubi still stealing their souls and, thanks to their immortality, keeping them enslaved forever :)

Are you going to continue with this? Please do! :) I look forward to see what other evil will Meridiana wreck on the world. Also, Athan meeting with her or Amber is something I would definitely like to see...

YshomatsuYshomatsuover 9 years agoAuthor
Reply to Ternom

I have been working on the next two chapters of this so don't worry it will be continued. I won't give out any info on what'll happen. I hope to surprise everyone and I really hope you'll all like it.

I am thinking of doing an Unleashed ch 2 that would just be another standalone story of Meridiana wreaking havoc on the world. Possibly with those riders Titus sent out because while writing at work, without my notes, I honestly forgot about them.

I do wish those people that have down voted this story would tell me why, I'd like to know what they didn't like. It's my longest story yet, is that why or just not enough sex lol so many questions so little answers.

TernomTernomover 9 years ago
Reply

People are weird... this story is good and your writing is getting better, so no worries ;)

>I am thinking of doing an Unleashed ch 2 that would just be another standalone story of Meridiana wreaking havoc on the world.

Oh yes, please, please :) Can't get enough of her evil sexiness :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant!!!

<3

jkthekatjkthekatover 2 years ago

sha outme they have to die but what a way to go

tlanuwa1963tlanuwa19633 months ago

Good story, but you use the wrong words a lot. Especially mesmerized.

ZithabeziningiZithabeziningi22 days ago

Succubus Inquisition is the story that made me love succubus erotic stories, this is the best story by far Ysho, I love how Meridiana seduce and control her sex organ as it has the mind of its own💛🩷💜👌 awesome story, awesome writing 🩷🤍🖤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYshomatsu@Yshomatsu
437 Followers
Always looking for feedback, of any kind. Please feel free to email me, @Yshomatsu on Twitter for the rare update =P 3/24/19 I've gone and done it. Started my own Patreon page! If you enjoy my writing and would like to support me you now can. If you can't afford, no worries...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES