Succubus Inquisition Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Up until this point he had been staring into her alluring eyes but that evil echoing voice as she spoke had given him what he needed to snap out of it. Now he was noticing the change in her skin color. There were a few other changes as well. Black leathery wings stretched out behind her, no doubt extending from her back. A thin tail slithered between her legs.

He tried again to will his body to move. He couldn't allow himself to just stand there when a real live demon was staring at him with such a lustful glare. Her confidence definitely reminded Athan of the --- now he could say demon --- girl that attacked him. Clearly they were one and the same, even though the younger demon didn't have her wings or tail yet.

And there were horns too! He couldn't forget the horns. He had no luck once again, and as he was thinking this demon reminded him of the young girl, her smile widened.

The whole time his body hadn't moved, Athan was shocked and his mind raced.

The most concerning thought was the scariest. Could she hear him? He was in a dream, wasn't he? What kind of spell did that demon girl cast? In truth he couldn't tell what was going on. Perhaps the demon had just gained control of the body and was happy to see prey. Whatever the reason for her fang baring grin, he was unnerved. Chanting to himself to wake up wasn't working but regardless he had seen enough. Now he knew what happened to the girl, he didn't need to know anything else. Clearly she wasn't alive and well in this world.

A nagging feeling in his gut told him this event in time was linked to the events of present day, but he didn't want to believe it. If he found out they had one hundred years to prepare or prevent and had no knowledge of it, it would eat him up inside. Deep down he was interested in what happened, but that was only a small curiosity. Unless it would help him with the present, he had no problem ignoring that curiosity.

Caught up in his own inner dialogue, he almost didn't notice when she asked him a question.

"Do you like what you see, little morsel?"

Hardly noticing the echoing evil undertone his response was instantaneous. "Nope!"

He tried to sound confident, even though he was lying through his teeth. Of course his body didn't say anything at all. It just kept on staring off into the space between her glorious breaths.

It took him a moment to realize that she didn't respond at all, emotionally or vocally. She still stared at him, so it didn't really answer his question of whether she can hear him or not, which could be a good sign, or she could just be playing with him.

"You should come release me." She had taken his body's lack of answer as a yes it would seem.

That was a relief, but didn't change a thing. He wanted out. There was a fight to fight, family to avenge, mentor to find! He didn't have time for this. To his dismay, he felt movement. At first the monk was puzzled, who else was alive in the room? Then he noticed it was him! After so long standing still, he never imagined to witness his blacked out past self move, especially since he couldn't will it himself.

Slowly but surely his body inched forward toward the demon that beckoned him. The look on her face said it all, triumphant and ecstatic. She just hung there by her chained wrists, wings lazily flapping behind her, most likely relieving pressure on her wrists. The demon definitely didn't look the part of a helpless victim in desperate need of rescuing.

Rather, she looked like a being from another world or dimension, locked within the painted circle. Then he remembered the books again. In a passage on binding it explained the reasoning behind binding and why it was so important. The demons had rules and laws they couldn't break. They could, however, influence a mortal to set them free, and that's why it was important to bind them.

A proper binding would lock in their rules, limiting their power, and in all intents and purposes making you their master. A human with a demon could be very powerful, indeed -- if, that is, they didn't fall for any tricks the demon would undoubtedly try. Freedom was, after all, what the demon would think about most, besides serving his/her new master.

All the while as he thought that he couldn't believe his body was inching toward the demon. The monk started shouting at himself. Not like that would do any good, but what else could he do. His body was getting dangerously close to the painted circle. Once he crossed that line all hope was lost. One more step and it'd be all over... Yet he stopped. The demon looked ecstatic and that really worried Athan.

"I just wanted to give you a moment to reflect. One more step and you'll be mine. All mine for the rest of your life, which sadly will only be a few minutes." She takes a moment to look him over before finishing. "Now take that step and feel the greatest pleasure a mortal can in this world."

Athan didn't know what he had expected, but he wasn't prepared for the waves upon waves of pure lust that flooded his system the instant he took that last step into the circle. All thoughts of escape and returning to his time, returning to the fight were gone.

It was like standing next to a blazing fire as waves of heat assault your flesh. Only instead of heat it was a strong scent. With one breath he had to have another, and another. He stood there taking quick, deep breaths. With each one his heart fluttered and sped up, eyes glazed over as his system was overwhelmed.

The monk stood there breathing like he just finished a marathon, hyperventilating. The Ash colored demon let out a triumphant squeal.

"Humans, look how easily you are manipulated and led into temptation. Now be a good boy and lower these chains." Her voice was flowing like silk through the air before she added in a pout, "They're burning my skin."

His lustful stare never faltered as she spoke. The monk was completely enthralled by the dripping folds of her nether lips between her outstretched legs. The corners of his mouth curved up into a smirk before he charged forward. It was like he didn't hear a word she said and as he made contact, she no longer cared.

A shocked gleeful squeal escaped her the moment his mouth seals around her clit and inhales, cheeks hallowing out. Like a staving man that hadn't seen food for ages he devoured her and she loved every second of it. Her body trembled with an approaching explosion. Her love juice was the greatest flavor he had ever tasted.

His hands dug into the firm flesh of her ass and pulled her body closer as he thrust his tongue as deep as he could. His eyes were clouded over and his mind couldn't comprehend what was happening as her inner walls tightened against his tongue. It was like her body was urging him on, begging him for the oncoming climax. His lust filled body was more than happy to comply.

The demon's head fell back, mouth opened as she gasped out, followed by a string of moans and foul language. Her hips bucked back and forth, sliding her pussy against his face.

After a little his jaw and tongue are sore, but he was rewarded as she screamed, and her juices covered his face. The demon is overjoyed and can't catch her breath as her screaming climax overcomes her. When she finally calms down she begged him to do it again, her voice hoarse from screaming. She doesn't have to beg long, as he's more than willing, and dives back in.

She's sensitive this time and her hips go wild. Rather than grinding she is outright fucking his face. He couldn't get enough, she tasted incredible. His cock jumped in the air, desperate for attention. But for once the little mind wasn't in control and he remained firmly attached to her clit, sucking, licking and drinking in her juices.

"Ugh do it. Yes! Make me cum again!" Her whole body shook as he doubled his efforts. It was hard to believe he had never done anything like this before. Oh, the wonders of demonic pheromones.

She was getting close, her second orgasm arriving faster than the first. Athan lapped at her pussy, licking like a mad man. Her nether lips twitched and he jabbed his tongue as far into her as he could. She screamed louder than ever and he could have sworn he felt the cavern floor shake. Her body jerked violently against him as she squirted.

The first blast hit his face. Even though he knew she was about to cum he never expected that. For a very brief moment he backed off, surprised. However that only lasted a fraction of a second before he latched back on and hungrily gulped down all that he could, her hips bucking wildly, making it hard for him to stay attached.

By the time she was done, her body hung slack against the chains, hanging limply in the air. Athan leaned back, completely lost to the lust. Just then her tail lashed out. Before he could even notice it wrapped around his neck and pulled him back in.

No words were exchanged this time as he went at it again. This time his mouth is too sore, too tired to really have an effect on her. Before long her tail whips him back, onto the ground.

He sat there, eyes glazed over, looking at her, his hair and face completely soaked, dripping from her juices. The pain in his mouth is only bearable by the taste as he licks his lips.

Athan's body remains seated as if awaiting direction. He was stuck in a blacked out memory and had no control of what his body did. He was waking up to a nightmare and having no chance of saving yourself. A very pleasing nightmare, but a nightmare just the same.

The taste of the demon was enough to drive any man mad with pleasure and he just about drowned in it.

Athan was about to regain control of his thoughts--- not like he could do anything --- when she regained her composure. Her eyes focused as she looked down at him. There's something different about the monk that she didn't notice before. She took a deep breath, inhaling his scent.

There it was. She sensed two souls inside one body. Interesting.

With a flick of her wrists she snapped all four chains and fell to the floor. The candles around the cave flare as the demon stretched her arms and wings, flooding the room in light.

She extended her arms and the air around the summoning circle visibly held back her efforts. The attempt to extend her power outside of the circle failed. It's like a force field of some kind was holding out, before lashing back at her. Frustration filled her face but she hid it fast. Her prey, her ticket to freedom, was sitting just outside the circle.

The edges of her lips curled up as she changed her tactics.

"I tasted divine, didn't I, my pet?"

Her voice was like velvet, flowing through the air, reaching his ears. It was as if the demon was casting a spell -- his member twitched and pointed straight up. He could have sworn he felt pressure grip and pull him to his feet. His dick loved every precious second of it along the way.

The ash colored demoness looked the monk in the eye as she contributed to his downfall. Speaking directly to the mind she sensed was awake in a sexy pout.

"You don't have any control of that yummy morsel, do you?" She caressed her lovely lady lumps as her smile widened, when he took a step forward. "That body wants me."

She curls her index finger back, beckoning him over to her. His sight is locked onto her chest, following her hands as they roam all over her flesh, licking his lips, as his mouth suddenly is bone dry.

The monk comes to a stop on the threshold of the circle as she steps forward into reach. Athan's right hand latches onto her left nipple, pinches and twists as he brings the other one into his thirsty mouth and begins to suck, cheeks hallowing out.

She can't help but moan as her tail slithers between her legs, sliding along her wet slit, before circling around his manhood. She reached out with her hands to grasp his shoulders and pull him into her embrace. However, the invisible force field stopped her and she realized he stopped just shy of her reach.

Only his mouth and finger tips were inside, besides his long, throbbing pole. Her tail tightened its grip and pulled, hoping to make him step forward another step. He gasped, enjoying the sensation, but otherwise remained firmly planted on the spot.

Reluctant to make him stop sucking on her nipple, yet eager to move this along, she took a step back. Followed by a sexy sigh as his right hand's grip tightens and her nipple stretches before slipping from his fingers. But to her dismay he didn't follow her, eyes completely glazed over as his body slowly rocked back and forth.

In response her tail tightened, twisted and curled all around him, building up speed and then suddenly stopped, released its hold and lightly teased his tip. He's short of breath and his body feels it is imperative to keep feeling such pleasure as he lunges forwards, following her tail.

The demon almost chuckled, as her smooth tail reattached itself and squeezed. The moment his upper body enters her prison she struck, arms launching out and wrapping around him, firmly grasping the back of his head, nails digging into his scalp before she pulls his body into hers. Large leather wings spread out before closing in around them, preventing any hope of escape.

With the monk firmly in her grasp she allowed herself to fall backwards to the floor and along the way, her tail tangled his pole. Suddenly falling forward, his stomach launches up into his chest but the freight is short lived. Upon impact to the ground his manhood sinks into slick nether lips before his body settles, head nestled on her pillowy bosom where he resumed his tasteful exploration with his mouth, eagerly kissing and sucking.

His manhood is treated with the most powerfully tight yet warm and wet pussy he ever imagined that is actively massaging him. Her tail is still firmly wrapped around his base and is the sole reason he didn't explode on impact.

Athan's mind is lost to the pleasure, and even if he could think or do anything, he wasn't sure if he'd be able to stop his own body from thrusting. It was just too good, the human body wasn't meant to feel this kind of pleasure. Every sensation overloaded his nervous system and reduced his mind to putty.

The monk was on edge, the moment their sexes collided with one another. The only thing holding back his orgasm is her addicting tail but even so he is quickly approaching the inevitable and she is happy to encourage him as she whispered into his ear.

"No more holding back sugar, I've waited long enough, I want my freedom, give everything to me and C-U-M!" She moans out her command as her tail loosens its grip. The flood gates are released and Athan screamed out into her lovely chest as his world exploded around him.

The monk's mind snapped out of the fog that was clouding his thoughts. This couldn't be happening. He felt everything flow downward and out into her hungry nether lips. It felt like his soul was being torn from its shell. This had to be nothing but a nightmare! How could this have really happened when he had been alive and well for many years afterwards. It just didn't make sense, yet here he was, his body draining all life into the demon.

Even with the knowledge that his body was dying he wasn't sure if he could have stopped if he had control. It felt amazing despite his impending death.

The ash colored demon's head fell back as she screamed out in triumph. Her body convulsed as the monk's life force flowed into her, warming her to the core. The demoness felt empowered as the invisible prison collapsed and she felt her freedom at last.

*****

Amber gave the monk's falling body an amused smirk and turned around, skipping out of the room, clearly pleased with herself. One threat down and only two injured threats left. These two the newborn succubus could have fun with, and fun, she planned to have. She headed back to the kitchen.

Meanwhile in the kitchen Blake popped his head out. The storm had just ended, but the air was still thick with filth and he couldn't see anything. The knight sat back down with some effort and turned to Plymouth.

"I can't see anything and I haven't heard anything in a while. I think the room is clear."

"Yeah, I can't see anything either. Last thing I saw was the monk rushing to the doorway."

"What a nice guy huh? Invites us in for tea and biscuits only to abandon us to an underground storm."

They both laughed before Blake continued, "No, I know, he's a good guy and on our side, something else is at work here."

"I feel really bad about what happened, what we did, I mean. We killed his brothers and yet still he greets us with kindness."

"I know, me too, I was blinded by hatred and a need for vengeance. The whole thing is my fault, I brought the army," Blake responded, feeling real guilt over everything.

Plymouth was a good guy and he was right, the monk was also a good guy. To be able to greet those that did harm to you, with friendly words and hospitality, took great character. Blake had learned a lot from his mistakes, but still couldn't see himself doing that.

"Sir Blake, what do you think happened to the army?"

"I really hope Titus returned to his camp, but I don't know and drop the sir, kid, unless we're in company of higher ranked men."

"Yes, sir!" Plymouth joked and saluted, they both laughed again, "Do you think we should go help him?"

"I don't think we're in much shape to help, but yes, we should. We owe him that much for his kindness. He could have taken revenge on us in an instant, with the injuries we have."

Plymouth nodded and moved to help Blake to his feet.

Both men heard laughter, or at least, they hear giggling, and it sounded female. They exchanged looks and Blake shouted out, demanding to know who's there, but no one replied and the giggling stopped. A chill ran up his spine as he wondered what happened to the monk. Plymouth forced Blake down and covered him with his own body but before Blake can express his annoyance a rain of kitchenware fell on top of them. Yep, they definitely stayed in cover for too long. Time to move.

They scurried to their feet, Blake needing more help than he'd ever like to admit. With their weapons at the ready, aimed towards where their foe should be.

However they still couldn't see more than five feet in front of them. It didn't look like anyone was there but they couldn't be sure. As if in answer to their confused looks the room fills with laughter yet this time they can't pin point a direction on it, the laugh sounds like it's coming from all around them. They do the only thing they can do, entering into a defensive back to back stance.

The laughter seems to settle and they can pin point the direction to their sides--- Blake's right, Plymouth's left--- The men turn their heads in that direction and before they can even react a force rushes towards them. With all the crap in the air it looks like a wave is coming at them. It slammed into and through them, sending them flying in opposite directions. Blake was flown into what he can only assume was a table and chairs and hits hard, his head ringing.

Plymouth, however, flew into a roll and bounced back up. His wounds weren't nearly as severe as Blake's were. He was still in pain, but his injuries were new, and from the buzzards. Blake looked like an animal chewed him up, didn't like the taste and spit him out, leaving him to rot. Had he not been so strong willed Plymouth didn't think he'd be here.

As Plymouth returned to his feet he turned to face the tidal wave just in time to realize it's female. He learned early on it didn't matter who or what your enemy was, they would strike you down without a moment's hesitation if they felt their cause had even an ounce of justification.

He readied his own weapon as she approached him, taking notice that she's fit and determined. Before she can reach him, he swings his sword repeatedly yet she dodges with a speed and grace he can't help but admire. However he couldn't get a clear look at her face as he desperately attempted to prevent her from reaching him. Had he seen her face he would have noticed her expression of pure enjoyment, toying with her food. Everything he threw at her, she dodged and evaded as she closed in.