Succubus Inquisition Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber took the last few steps, closing the distance as he swung wide, hoping to cleave her in two. She grabbed his wrist instead, holding it outstretched from his body. She looked at him with a raised eyebrow and for the first time he could see her beautiful face. Panic was met equally with arousal, his body reacting naturally when faced with such beauty. As if in response she pressed her tight, fit body up into his and his heart melted, weak in the knees. He couldn't resist leaning into her embrace.

He felt her warm breath on his face and for a moment he forgot they were fighting. She moved towards his ear leaving a light kiss on his cheek along the way. When she nibbled on his ear lobe his heart fluttered and he let out the breath he didn't realize he was holding. He was putty in her hands and she wouldn't have it any other way.

"Not yet, big guy." She huskily whispered in his ear, before pulling back suddenly and head butted him. Taken by complete surprise Plymouth never saw it coming as the lights went out, body falling back, to land with a loud thud upon the floor.

Meanwhile, as the man's body descended towards the floor, Amber turned her attention towards Sir Blake. The knight was just now struggling to his feet. A brief thought filtered through her mind as she watched the so called knight rise to his feet.I could have taken them both at the same time, would have been fun and a test of my abilities.

But it was a little late for that -- the younger of the two was on the floor, knocked out cold.

As she looked Blake over, she almost let out a laugh. He was beat half to death already, hardly a challenge. Better to just feast and move on. She'd have her fun with the young one. She moved with sultry arrogance towards him.

By now the air was clearing up. Blake got a good look at her and at first wondered why a young woman was attacking them. He didn't think much of it, however, as he gave her the once over, admiring her toned, smooth skin, light red hair--- more like strawberry blond--- flowing down past her shoulders, framing an almost angelic face.

She used the time wisely. While he was staring at her body she closed in, only unlike with Plymouth, she rushed forward the last few paces. Blake stuttered as he weakly raised his arms. Some part of him wanted to fight, another part wanted to fuck. But when she charged forward, he closed his eyes and clenched up, expecting a pounding from her fists. She attacked so fast he felt the air blow around him more than the impact of her delicate little fists. Inwardly he laughed at himself for flinching. Her attacks didn't hurt at all, hell the breeze blowing by him felt great.

Before he knew it, the attack stopped, and he opened his eyes.

She's a few paces away from him. His jaw dropped as he spotted the amused look upon her cute face. It was as if she was teasing him, standing there regarding him like a toy, no not a toy, that look was more like a predator regarding her food. Was she just toying with him to show how fast she was? He was too weak to fight back, he was lucky there was no weight to her attacks since he just stood there.

His armor moved and the stunned knight looked down only to witness his armor loosen and begin to fall off piece by piece. It would appear he found the results of her attack and he hardly felt a thing.

Now at least he understood her amused expression, but he was speechless and too shocked to move. So instead of reaction, he settled for staring back at the girl with her cocked hip, hands placed on them, she looked sexy. His eyes wandered over her toned abs that were just perfect, not too much toned, just the right amount of skinny, and fit. Her shirt fit her like a second skin, holding her ample chest with a modest amount of cleavage. She didn't have large breasts but neither did she have a flat chest.

Her breasts were perfect for her slim frame. They looked so good Blake almost didn't continue his exploration north, up her gorgeous neck to her face. The first thing he noticed besides her luscious lips was her bright yellow eyes. Once he stared into those orbs he was mesmerized, transfixed, and couldn't look away. They weren't human eyes and deep down he knew he had to fight the hold she had on him.

This woman was tied to the black magic Blake knew was being cast by someone yet he couldn't fight the urge to be lost forever within her strange eyes. It all clicked, here they were in Yshomatsu's base of operations and a creature of the dark arts meets them. Athan didn't look like he knew what was going on. But then again where was the young monk now? What if he invited them in only to unleash her on them? He hated thinking that but he couldn't help it, he found it hard to trust people.

Amber slowly approached him again, this time she moved her hips, holding the knight's gaze. Her smile turned to a smirk as she looked at him, as if he were a meal she would savor, yet saw no challenge in acquiring.

Amber saw the monk as the greatest threat and that's why she put him under a sleeping spell. It would give her time to consume these two, thus giving her more power, maybe even finish her transformation into succubus. It was a long shot, but a girl could hope.

Blake was fully under her spell now, eyes slightly glazed over. She was halfway to him and couldn't wait anymore, pouncing onto the knight, knocking him over in the process.

Blake was fully under her spell now, eyes slightly glazed over.

Amber posed a few feet from the injured knight with one hand on her cocked hip, with a long V-neck black dress that clung to her like a second skin.

Wait, wasn't she wearing something else during their fight? Had her attire shifted before his eyes? Blake was confused, his head was spinning and he couldn't tell if he was dreaming or not. She had a playful smirk on her lips like her prey was ripe for the taking.

The knight could hardly remain standing. His injuries were getting the better of him. Once his armor fell from his body he felt light headed. The heavy gear kept his body from swelling but now blood freely flowed, bruises swelled and it all hit him at once.

Amber raised her other hand up to her lips and blew him a kiss. A slight breeze hit his face and it was enough to tip him backwards as he fell to the ground, hitting hard.

With the wind knocked out of him, he laid there and watched helplessly as she walked forward, swaying her hips until she was standing over him. The long slit in her dress showed off her long, smooth leg. She angled her head, looking down at him and her smirk turned more curious. Her mere presence should be affecting him but she noticed there wasn't already a tent in his pants. It would seem he needed some more encouragement.

The demoness was hungry, it was almost too much to handle. It had been a while since her last feeding and the demonic hunger threatened to take over her mind. She was almost twitching, the unnatural need for souls getting to her.

Amber lowered herself and sat on his lap, unsatisfied when she didn't feel a raging monster between her legs. She remained there for a fraction of a second before impatience won out, leaning down to give him a deeply passionate kiss. The Knight's eyes were open wide when their lips met and second later his pupils were dilated.

When she pulled back pink vapors escaped both their lips and lingered in the air before dispersing. She let out a pleasant sigh as she felt him growing beneath her.

"Mmm, that's better," she purred, running her fingers along his chest before grabbing hold of his shirt and tarring it off. Licking her lips as she raised herself onto her knees and did the same to his pants.

Amber would have willed her dress away, however, she liked the way it looked draped over his waist. Besides she was in too much of a hurry. Her breathing was heavy in anticipation as she freed his member and it slapped against her wet slit.

Two quick strokes and that was all the foreplay she could handle, scooting forward, holding his now pulsating member up and slowly lowering herself, savoring every moment. It's been a while since her last time and the feeling of being filled was almost enough to satisfy her itch, almost. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she let out a sigh.

In no time she was firmly planted in his lap and she wasted no time before forcefully grinding her hips, both hands planted on his chest. Blake's eyes were completely glazed over. He didn't even have the strength to grunt or moan, only gasps of breath escaped his lips.

A few minutes had gone by, she was working up a sweat as she relentlessly attacked his crotch. Her strawberry blond hair was plastered to her head and face, yellow cat-like eyes were bloodshot as the hunger rose inside her, desperate for his soul, her substance, her food. At this moment it wasn't about gaining more power. It was just about satiating her thirst.

The closer he got the more eager she became, and he was close. She could feel his member swelling that last little bit. Like a crazed animal she grunted and snarled as she felt the moment she'd been waiting for. Or rather been working for. Blake's injuries were severe and he had little strength to fight back or even enjoy his last moments, but regardless when he exploded the knight screamed so loud it was amazing Plymouth didn't wake up from it.

Amber was overjoyed as she felt his cock swell, pulsate and then fill her womb with his hot seed. Her hunger was finally... Wait, no, it wasn't sated, something was wrong. This meal wasn't filling at all. It felt empty despite her womb being filled to the point of his seed leaking out her hungry nether lips.

Blake was utterly spent and lay there, heart racing and very much alive, at least for the moment, before his injuries took their toll. His orgasm didn't include his soul, like she had expected and hoped for. Yet she didn't do anything differently from the last time. She wasn't sure how to handle this and she could already feel her tricked hunger returning with a vengeance. Her nether walls spasmed and clamped down but it was too late. Blake's member was already deflating, his body, mind and soul spent.

Frustrated, Amber couldn't figure out what went wrong. She'd had no problem whatsoever consuming the man's soul back at the inn. Sure, her mistress was there, but surely she wouldn't have been sent out on her own if Meridiana had to be present for the act.

Blake was exhausted and couldn't keep his eyes open, his body went from the worst he has ever felt to the best, before pleasure faded and pain returned. There was nothing he could do about it. She looked down on him and his heart would have broken if he saw her frustration. Yet his body couldn't handle any more and shut down, into an exhaustion induced coma. It would be a long time before he woke up, if he ever did.

The new born succubus rose to her feet. His member slipped out of her eager pussy, slick with both their juices. She couldn't understand how he was still alive. He wasn't conscious, but he still owned his soul. For some reason she had failed to claim it. Her powers had kept the man going long after his weak and injured body would have lasted. But maybe he was just too weak for her to prepare the soul to leave the body.

A groan on the other side of the room got her attention. The younger one was stirring and he wasn't nearly as weak and injured as this one had been. Her hunger had grown almost out of control -- she needed a soul! She decided on a different approach, one that would keep him awake and not only willing but eager, rather than the rush tactic she pulled on her first attempt, which utterly spent all the energy he had to offer and then some.

Amber slowly made her way to Plymouth, her plan forming in her mind. She had no way of knowing if it would work, but one thing she did know, her plan would reduce him to her loyal servant. She'd rather have his soul, and with it, improve her powers, but she'd settle for a toy in the meantime. All she had to do was finish her mission and return to Meridiana, and her mistress would set everything right again. If she had this man following her she could later take his soul. She'd be furious if she found out Meridiana had limited her power. She wanted wings and a tail, and the power that came with them had unlimited potential.

With the man on the ground, Amber stood over him. He wasn't awake yet, but she could tell his head hurt from the swollen bump. She bent down until she was effectively sitting on his lap, she lightly ran her hand across his cheek.

"Shhh, it'll all be ok, rest now and lessen to my voice." She soothed the unconscious man while adding a little pressure to his lap. His body responded with a small smile on his face, the pain from her head butt was reduced to a light throbbing.

Had he been awake, things may have been different, however his unconscious mind soaked up her words. She had such a sexy voice, filled with a silky tone to it.

She enjoyed the feeling of his growing member against her bare pussy, but would have enjoyed it more without his clothing. The time for that would come late. She didn't want to wake him yet.

"You like the sound of my voice. All other sounds fade away until all you hear is my voice." She continued her slow grind while implanting triggers in his mind. "It feels good when you obey me, every time you hear a command from me you'll remember how your body feels right now."

Plymouth was having a pleasant dream floating amongst the clouds, as he listened to a silky voice he couldn't find. All around him there was sky and clouds. Nothing to distract him as he hung on every word the voice said.

"That's it sugar, relax and enjoy. Remember every time you obey this voice your body will feel this pressure and twitch." She let out a sigh when his member jumped. "Yes that's it, just like that."

"Obeying me is pleasure. Pleasure is obeying me."

With each word his dick twitched and jumped. Amber was panting, enjoying rubbing her slit along his hardening cock. Her arms were shaking. She wasn't sure how much longer she could hold out. A little more and he'd be putty in her hands. Just that thought sent chills down her back and a minor earthquake went off between her legs.

"Ohhh that's it, wake up. I... Can't take it anymore, open your eyes."

His eyes opened suddenly, as if he was never unconscious, staring up into her angelic face. Until his gaze locked with hers, those eyes, something was wrong this was the angel his mind imagined. The footman's brow scrunched up in confusion.

His rational mind caught up with him and he bucked, pushing the woman off him like a wild horse. Amber was flung off to the side, her black dress tore at the slit up from her thigh to her hip as she hit the ground. The demoness was so horny she didn't miss a beat.

"Oh, I love it when you're rough with me." She purred as she stretched out on the floor. Plymouth jumped to his feet and groaned as he realized his pants were tight!

"Take off all that heavy armor, sugar."

Without even thinking, he obeyed and his dick responded, causing another groan that lasted longer. With each piece of armor removed it felt like someone grinding on his lap. Amber was memorized by her handiwork, watching him squirm made her nether lips quiver.

"Don't cum unless I say you can, my pet."

"Wh-at?" He replied with a gasp, hardly hearing what she said, with his pulse pounding in his ears. He had almost enjoyed the unknown sensations to an unwanted orgasm, the tingling subsided as she spoke. He glanced at her as she laid upon the floor, posed and looking sexy as hell. Her leg was bent slightly, revealing every inch of smooth skin with the dress slit all the way to her hip. She was propped up on an elbow, staring at him with lust in her eyes.

With a sultry moan she rolled over onto her hands and knees, the torn dress exposing half of her glorious ass cheek.

Plymouth just stood there, breathing heavy as he watched every move she made. He let out another groan as she shook those lovely cheeks in quick up and down motions, causing her cheeks to shake. He knew it was wrong but he couldn't stop watching. Feeling as though he was still wearing too much clothing, the transfixed man started to remove the rest of it.

Amber looked back over her shoulder, whipping hair out of her face and smiled, catching him staring at her bouncing cheeks. The moment he removed his pants she huskily moaned out, "Come here, now!"

With a twitch he was led by his cock. Each step sent a thrill through his body, eyes locked onto her wet slit that was revealed as her torn dress rose slightly every time her shaking ass descending towards the floor. The tension was thick in the air. His last step placed him right between her legs.

He blinked and everything came back to him.

He came here with Blake, following a monk, Athanatos, that was his name and then they were attacked. This woman had attacked them. The whole situation unnerved him, especially her eyes. They weren't human eyes. Plymouth's heart rate sped up, his mouth watered and his hands were shaking. He had to get away.

The young man managed to turn his head and was shocked. There laying on the ground passed out naked was the knight, Blake. Panic really soared in his mind now, and it was noticed by Amber.

"Look at me," the demoness breathed out, her voice now hoarse and demanding.

Panic and flight were on his mind but none the less his head turned. Her glare was all it took, he couldn't look away. She sensibly licked the back of her hand, before caressing her way down her body. His vision followed her hand until it hovered above her exposed ass cheek.

SLAP!

Her snowy white skin now shone bright red. His legs felt like wobbly all of a sudden and gave out under him. Plymouth dropped to his knees loudly yet didn't feel any of the pain. The sensations of his throbbing dick flooded his system. His eyes never left that red hand print.

Knowing she had his full attention now, she began to sway her hips, and his eyes followed. He blinked as her hand came up from underneath, between her legs and ran a finger along her slit. It was obvious how wet she was when her finger came away coated in her juices. The footman swallowed and crept closer on his knees. His body knew what it wanted.

A few painful 'steps' later the tip of his dick imitated her finger, coming away just as coated. He was breathing in short bursts, clearly excited. The man's mind had ceased it's thinking, all panic pushed away. Another mind now controlled his actions, and it was overeager to sink deep into the furnace between her legs.

"Don't keep a girl waiting."

Her words cause him to shiver as he placed a hand upon her hips and lined himself up with the other. Words couldn't describe what he felt as he pushed his swollen tip against those lips and pushed. The demoness' nether lips parted and wrapped tightly around his mushroom tip and squeezed as if giving him a loving kiss.

They both moaned in unison, fingers from both hands dug into her hips. Sensory overload ran through his system preventing him from inching deeper. Amber's head hung low, hair curtained around her face before she raised her head fast, whipping her hair back. She glared back at him with triumphant lust, their gazes met and locked.

"Be a man and ravish me!"

How could he resist, even if he wasn't brainwashed by the lovely new born succubus? In response his whole body tensed up, hands gripping tighter as he thrust balls deep in one unbelievably tight pussy. The demoness screamed out in delight as her nether lips clamped down. Just in time too, because Plymouth was about to blow his load, effectively cutting it off as his body shook in a dry orgasm.

Once he was done spazzing she began to shake her ass up and down upon his raging erection, proving that she still had control. Not like anyone could argue that fact. The footman's head fell back as his eyes rolled up, a moan came out as a hoarse whisper. Over and over his dick was assaulted by her pussy, tight ass cheeks slapping into his torso.