Succubus Ranch Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjm202036
mjm202036
483 Followers

"This is going to be a very long and very had week," he mumbled, feeling his muscles tense up as there was another knock at the door. Opening it, he saw a beautiful woman in a one piece bathing suit that matched her tan skin tone and left absolutely nothing to the imagination. She also wore a rubber cap over heir hair, like competition swimmers wear, without a single hair sticking out.

"Hello, Max," she said, walking in right past him. "I'm Jamie. I'll be your lifeguard for your swimming exercises. Jenny is a bit occupied with another guest at the moment."

Okay, but there's a problem," Max replied, enjoying the view of this beauty standing in the sitting room. "I didn't think about swimming when I packed and I don't have any trunks."

"Oh, that's no problem, handsome," she replied cheerily and walked right into his bedroom. Max followed her, wanting to make sure she wasn't going to strip down and climb into his bed. Though she was gorgeous and he knew he would enjoy being pressed close to her body beneath the sheets; he was going to keep his word and not have sex with anybody at this place. "Here you go."

He found her standing at the chest of drawers and pulling out what looked like a pair of cyclists shorts. She brought them over to Max and handed them over without so much as touching his hand in the process. She was pleasant and cheerful, and even a bit flirtatious in her behavior; but she had yet to try and press the issue of sex with him.

Holding the shorts in his hands, Max could tell that they felt like a lot like spandex. He knew the size would be perfect to form fit his body, just as Jamie's one piece suit did her body. With her lack of physical contact, he figured that he would be able to keep from having an erection appearing inside the snug material.

"I'll just go put them on, then," he said and did so in the restroom with the door closed. He expected Jamie to be sitting on his bed waiting for him and didn't know how to feel when he found the bedroom empty when he came out.

"Come on, slow poke," she called from the sitting room, near the door. "I have a couple of towels for you, so let's go." There was no hostility in her voice, and Max found her at the door holding two towels with one hand and the door open with the other. He followed her out and down a back stairwell into another corridor. She opened a door and Max walked in to find a pool half the size of an Olympic sized pool.

The whole room was devoid of anyone else and Jamie wasted no time. She tossed the towels into a nearby chair and made a perfect dive off the side of the pool into the water. She surfaced a short distance away and waved Max in.

"Come on, I won't bite," she joked, diving back under the water. Max walked over to the edge and dipped his toes into the water and found it just a little warmer than the room temperature. He stepped off the edge and into the water, feeling his head go beneath the water before kicking his way back to the surface. What he saw and heard when he broke the surface was completely unexpected.

A couple of sea birds screeched overhead as the sun beat down on the rolling dark blue waves. Max was just able to make out the soft sounds of crashing waves nearby, and turning in that direction, he saw a small island with a gazebo on it in the distance. He turned to look around and just caught the sight of a large fish tail sink below the water nearby. A large splash next to him caused Max to jerk back from the sound and look to see the giant fish that was about to devour him.

"Maradith was right," Jamie said, still wearing the plastic cap on her head. "You are jumpy. Let's get you swimming so you can burn off all that tense energy. Come on, I'll race you to the shore."

Jamie dove under the water and Max became even more nervous when he saw her lower back then ass as she curled into her diver under the water. The flesh gently changed to fish scales, and then the very long and slender body of a fish followed through the air. The tail popped out of the water and smacked the surface, splashing Max right in the face with the salty water.

"Fucking great," Max mumbled, wiping his face and treading water. "Mr. Knox was right. I've snapped. I've completely lost it." He shut his eyes tight and began chanting a mantra about what he thought was reality. "I'm in a swimming pool with a beautiful woman. I'm in a swimming pool with a beautiful woman. I'm in a swimming pool with a beautiful woman. I'm in a swimming pool with a beautiful woman."

"Ah...thank you, Max," Jamie's voice said nearby. "I think you're quite handsome, too. But if you don't swim to shore, I'm going to have to carry you when your legs give out. Now come on."

Max opened his eyes and saw Jamie dive under again, this time her bright red hair wasn't hidden beneath the cap anymore. He felt the fatigue already growing in his legs and decided that if this was a mental break down, it wouldn't do to drown in the pool; plus, swimming to shore would be the same as swimming to the edge of the real pool. He made up his mind and began swimming.

When he reached the sand, his body was bone tired and he felt exhausted from the strain of the exercise. He lay on his back on the sandy beach and looked up at the clear blue sky. He wondered how he got here and how he was going to get back home when Jamie's beautiful face blocked his view.

"I think I may have put you too far out for your first swim," she said with a pout on her face. "I'm sorry about that, handsome." Jamie leaned forward and Max felt her bare breast press into his bare chest, her hard nipples poking into his flesh. "Can I make it up to you somehow?" she asked sultrily.

Her lips were mere inches from his and Max was unable to think as he felt her body arouse his lusts. He felt her slide atop his body, and, through the spandex shorts, he could feel the scales of her tail press into his groin just as her lips lightly touched his. He put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her up, keeping her lips from pressing any harder on his and instigating something he wasn't sure where he wanted to happen or not.

"It's okay," he moaned, looking into her ocean green eyes. His hand reached up and caressed her cheek instinctively; but he pulled it away before he let himself get caught up in the pleasure of the moment. "I just need to catch my breath and relax."

"Good," Jamie said, sliding off of him, "because it's almost time for your massage. That should help you really relax. You'll find a low table in the gazebo over there. Just lie down and relax and Cecelia will be with you soon." She leaned over and gave his cheek a tender kiss and got up on her hands and began to move toward the water.

"Jenny will give you your swimming lessons tomorrow; so, if you want me," Jamie looked over her shoulder at him and licked her lips while giving him a lascivious look, "you're going to have to ask for me."

Max pushed up onto his elbows and watched as Jamie and watched Jamie move into the surf and disappear beneath the waves. He felt sad at loss opportunity of being with a mermaid; but he knew that if he wished to break his promise to himself, he would get that chance again this week. He stood up and brushed the sand off his hands as best as he could as he walked to the gazebo. Just outside it, there was a shower head that he used to wash off all the sand that he had been unable to reach and moved over to the table, still dripping wet.

Max had been to a couple of massage parlors before, and took the towel off a nearby table and wrapped it around his waist before removing the spandex shorts from underneath it. The "low table" was more like a very short platform that was little more than a couple of inches off the main floor. The cushion on it was very comfortable and Max began to doze within minutes of lying down.

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long," said a female voice near his feet. "Please, don't move, sir," it blurted out quickly when he started to look over his shoulder. "I'm a very shy girl and I'd prefer if you didn't look at me just yet. As a matter of precaution, I placed a blindfold next to your head. If you would please put it on and we can get started."

"I'm not sure about this," Max said, picking up the soft material and holding it up. "I don't mean to sound rude, but I do not want to have sex with anyone; and this seems like a kinky way of tricking me into doing that with you."

I promise you, sir, that I will not do anything to you that you do not want me to do; and, if I start to go to far, just ask me to stop and I will," the soft voice said as her warm moist hands took one of his feet into it. "Lady Maradith would be most displeased if any of us did anything to her guests that they did not wish. We pride ourselves in keeping customers at Succubus Ranch happy."

"That's another thing," Max continued, sliding the silk mask over his eyes and around his head. "What happened to everything? One minute, I'm jumping into a swimming pool inside a southern plantation house, and then I'm instantly bobbing in the ocean close to a small island. I mean, how did my swim instructor become a mermaid, for crying out loud? None of this is even possible; but I find myself completely accepting the situation without second guessing it anymore. Did I have a nervous breakdown or something?"

"Oh, Max," the woman spoke gently. "You're not having a nervous breakdown. We just have our ways of tricking the senses. You need to relax and keep from having a breakdown, and one of the most relaxing things for humans is to hear the sounds of the beach. That, plenty of exercise and then a full body massage usually work wonders on someone."

The woman's voice had become a bit husky as her hands worked past Max's feet and began to massage up his calves. He felt her small frame sliding across the inner parts of his legs. Her hands were slick with an oily substance and they glided easily over his sore muscles. He felt his feet and calves were now feeling tingly when her hands reached his lower thighs and rubbed the oil into his skin. A soft breeze blew the smell of the oil up to him and he thought it smelled of coco butter and something else he couldn't put his finger on.

"That feels good, Cecelia," he said, turning his head to the side and breathing deep through his nose. "It smells good too. What is that you're using?"

"It's a family secret. It helps relax the muscles just from the touch; but being rubbed in like this; it will soak into your skin and begin to help the rest of you relax too."

"I hop it won't relax me too much," Max mumbled, starting to feel tired again. "I don't want to sleep though this."

"Don't worry, Max. I won't let you fall asleep." With that, he felt something tickle the bottom of his foot while her hands continued to work the back of his thighs. He giggled, not even wondering how she had done that. "Please, keep your word and do not look, okay? I need to move up to your torso and work the rest of your body."

"I'll keep my word as long as you keep yours," Max said, remembering her promise not to do anything he didn't want her to do. He heard strange noises on the wood as she apparently moved up to beside him. Then her hands began to work his upper thighs, just inside the towel. "Hey, that's getting pretty close."

"I won't move my hands any further up than this," she said with a giggle. Max could imagine her putting her hand over her mouth like a child. "But I do need to get the muscles up this high, at the very least."

When she moved to his opposite thigh, he felt her bare nipples brush against his legs before she leaned further and both her breasts pressed between the back of his thighs.

"Are you wearing a bra or top?" max asked, but without any anger in his voice. He was starting to enjoy the attentions of the beautiful women here; plus, the scent of the oil was helping him to relax more and enjoy the moment.

"I never wear clothes," she sighed, her hands rubbing the relaxing oil into his tense thigh muscle. "They irritate my skin, so I never wear them."

"Is that why you don't want me to see you, because you're naked right now?"

"No, silly," she said, tickling the back of both of his knees and getting a chuckle out of him. He never noticed that both of her hands were still working on his thigh at the same time. "I work in a brothel, so I am quite used to being seen naked. It's just that men don't usually take to seeing me unless I get them used to me being around them first."

"From what I've felt so far, your breasts are quite nice and a little heft," Max said. "That's meant as a compliment, by the way. Also when you were down at my lower thighs and between my feet, I will make a guess that you have a nice thin waist. Your voice is very nice, too; and your hands feel small and feminine even if they are strong enough to work the stress out of my muscles.

"I really don't see why any man would blanch at seeing what my senses tell me is a beautiful woman," Max finished.

"You're very sweet," she giggled. He then felt her lips on the lowest part of his exposed back and kiss it gently. "But there is more to me than what you've described. Maybe you will see later on. Maybe you won't. It all depends...," she said, leaving the sentence unfinished.

Her hands began to massage Max's lower back just above the towel and the oil was working more quickly now that it was in his system. He felt his back muscles almost turn to jelly within seconds.

"What if I want to see you right now?" Max asked, moving his arm to reach for the eye covering. Something soft and slender came to rest on his forearm and held it to the table.

"Please, don't," Cecelia said, a bit of sadness in her voice. Her hands continued to work on his lower back, moving with gentle motions with their slick oils. The thing that had caught his arm seemed to kiss his flesh before moving off of it, leaving an oily substance behind that left it feeling completely relaxed. "I'll only let you see me when you are much more relaxed," she said, and then whispered so softly he barely heard her, "and willing."

"If I get much more relaxed, I'll be asleep," Max mumbled, his body feeling like a dead weight already from the middle of his back down to his toes. His one forearm and the hand below where he had been held down were beyond reach of his mind to move. He even tried to wiggle those fingers and couldn't tell if he had succeeded or not.

I can make sure you don't fall asleep," Cecelia giggled, once more slipping gently under the towel where his legs were. Max tried to move, but his muscles were to lethargic from the massage. "Don't worry, though. I won't do anything you don't want me to do, remember?"

Whatever it was she had slipped beneath the towel and along his inner thighs, Max felt it slide back out, caressing his inner thighs; but it had been so close to his scrotum and its touch had been so gentle. He already felt like he had lost another opportunity for something he had never felt before but would have enjoyed immensely.

"I don't know what's going on anymore, but I think I'm starting to enjoy it," he mumbled. Cecelia's hands were now working the oil into his upper back and over his shoulders. The smell of the oils, along with the salty air of the sea, sank deep into his mind, along with the slow steady crashing of the small waves on the beach and the just as evenly paced pressure as the oils were rubbed deep into his muscles.

"That's it, Max," she cooed close to his ear. "Just relax and enjoy yourself. Nothing bad will happen to you here. But, before you get too relaxed, I need you to roll over."

Max had to work hard to force his muscles to lift his weight off the soft cushioned surface of the table and turn over. When he finally managed it, he could feel that his towel had come loose, but he didn't have the strength to reach up and fix it. He kept as still as he heard the strange slurping noises he heard earlier when Cecelia moved to his side. Her hands were back at his feet again.

This may become a bit sensual, Max," she said, her voice sounding huskier than it had before. "I want to warn you in advance. I will need to climb up your body as I work your legs to give you the best massage."

Mmmmm," Max replied. "I'm okay with that, just as long as you don't stop rubbing me."

"Would you mind if I gave you a special massage, instead of a normal one?" she asked, her voice sounding sultry, but somewhat shy.

"Special massage?" he asked, a smile crossing his lips.

"It's not what you think," she replied, her hands still working his feet. "I just use a special technique to massage the muscles, so I can get them really relaxed and rub in the oils better. Here, let me show you with your other foot."

Max felt his other foot be lifted off the table and wrapped sensually in something firm but with some give to it. Inside the wrapping, there were small circular places that felt like they were kissing his foot and toes, everywhere without actually pulling them deep into the mouth. The wrapping tightened and loosened rhythmically, occasionally moving the small kisses along his foot and up to his ankles.

"Oh, yeah," Max moaned aloud. "That feels great. I wouldn't mind feeling that everywhere." He chuckled when Cecelia giggled at his words, actually hoping that she was thinking the same dirty thought that had crossed his mind. Though he had no intentions of having sex, he couldn't lie and say he didn't wonder what that technique would fee like on his dick.

"Let's just do your feet and legs first," she said silkily as his other foot was engulfed by the same technique that was still working on the first one. "We'll see if you're still awake after that and then, maybe, let you feel it...everywhere."

Max felt his dick twitch with the implications as it began to rise with the dirty thoughts crossing his mind. In the darkness of the blindfold, he could imagine himself writhing under the ministrations of that technique. He felt the towel loosen some more as his cock slowly grew firm and rise toward the top.

His muscles were too relaxed to be able to fix the towel, and he tried to change his thoughts to something else; but the sensations that were no slowly creeping up his ankles and calves were just too arousing to get his mind to think of much else. He groaned with his inability to control that one part of himself and tried to focus his attention on decreasing its size.

This plan was thrown out the window when he felt Cecelia's hands touch his thighs and begin to slide her oil-slicked fingers up and inward. He tried to move his arms and found they would not respond to his minds demands to reach down and stop the woman's encroaching hands.

"I thought you promised not to do anything I didn't want you to do," he moaned as her fingers slipped underneath the towel and continued to move slowly toward his crotch.

"Your body wants it, Max," she said with a sultry, breathy voice. "All the same, I need you to actually ask for it, though."

Cecelia's slender fingers came to stop just short of Max's scrotum. They caressed lightly on his inner thighs as her arms came to rest on his upper thighs. He felt a weight all over his legs, knowing she was lying atop them when her soft as pillow breasts pressed into the leg just above his knees. He felt her head press against his covered erection and heard her take several deep breaths, like she was sniffing a bouquet of flowers.

"I can smell your need for me, Max," she moaned. "All you need to do is ask and I will give you greater pleasures."

He fought the urge to tell her yes, but her massaging technique kept up the sensual kisses beneath the soft pliant material as it climbed now to his knees and past them. He felt her breast slide forward and then the towel moved when he figured the top of them reached it and kept moving. The wrapping continued to follow behind her, constantly moving and caressing his flesh with the feelings of hundreds, if not thousands, of kisses; but his feet still remained covered by them.

mjm202036
mjm202036
483 Followers