Succubus Summoning 108

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could have taken it all. A tap had opened within him and only she had the power to turn it off.

"That's enough," Verdé said, touching him lightly on the lips with her finger. "We're only having a gentle little fuck."

She released him and Phil lay back and took deep gasping breaths as his body recovered. Sex with Verdé or Rosa was like taking part in an intensely physical activity and intense physical activity was something Phil had spent most of his teenage years trying to avoid.

Verdé lay next to him on the giant petal. She put an arm around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder. She folded a wing over him like a sheet.

"Mmm, that was very nice," she sighed.

Phil would have said something, but he was too busy trying to get his breath back. A succubus's idea of a gentle fuck was apparently still fucking a man to within an inch of death.

The red blooms returned, eager to resume their kissing, but Verdé shooed them away. Her hand slid down Phil's side and squeezed his body against hers.

"This is my garden," Verdé said, staring up at the pink sky. "I like to come out here and relax. I find it peaceful."

Phil lay back and watched red clouds scud across a limitless pink canvas. It was indeed peaceful, and relaxing, if he tried not to think about what exactly he was lying on, or lying next to. The moment was sweet, but as beautiful as she was, Phil couldn't forget what Verdé was. She was a succubus. A demon. A sexual vampire. She might enjoy playing with him now, but ultimately he was just a meal to her.

Still, he could lie back and enjoy the moment for now.

Motion caught his gaze. Something was moving in the vegetation far above them. It looked like a cocoon or chrysalis, or maybe some kind of plant pod. It was bright green in colour and suspended from a monstrous, twisted vine. The pod twisted and shook. The walls swayed and pulsed. It looked as if something was trapped inside and struggling to get out.

"What's that?" Phil asked, pointing up at the quivering pod.

He wasn't sure he wanted to know. By his estimation the pod was roughly big enough to hold a full grown man.

"Oh that," Verdé replied. "That's just a wayward soul my plants have snared."

"I didn't realise the plants are carnivorous," Phil said, looking around in alarm.

"They aren't," Verdé said, smiling at Phil's fearfulness. "They catch intruders, but they don't eat them. Instead they subject them to the wildest pleasures."

The pod pulsed rhythmically, the motions lascivious and strangely arousing. Verdé rubbed a finger along the moist slit of her pussy.

"For how long," Phil asked.

"Why forever," Verdé replied. She sighed as she pushed her finger deeper.

Phil watched the twitching pod. A sudden chill ran through his bones. He no longer felt quite so comfortable on the giant petal. Thankfully the melancholic peace was broken by Rosa's muffled complaints.

"I suppose we should see what she wants," Verdé said. She slid off the petal and turned to help Phil back to his feet.

Rosa was currently tied up. Literally.

The vines had her trussed up like a Sunday roast. Her hands were bound behind her back and her legs were folded up beneath her stomach. Bulbous tips, phallic in shape, were pounding back and forth into both her ass and pussy. Another phallic protuberance filled her mouth. Rosa's cheeks were flushed and juices from her pussy were dripping down on the plant below, whipping up the stalks into even more frenzied activity.

Verdé put a hand on her mouth to stifle a girlish giggle.

"Enjoying yourself?" she asked.

Rosa mumbled something in reply, her mouth too full to make any articulate sounds. She glared at Verdé.

Verdé reached into the writhing patch, gripped a vine and pulled the phallic tip out of Rosa's mouth with a popping sound.

"Floverdenesca kalt insineratum!" Rosa hissed. There was a bright flash, a crackling sound and then a strong smell of burning. When Phil's eyes recovered he saw Rosa sitting askance in the middle of a small patch of black ash.

The succubus stood up and haughtily composed herself. She glared at Verdé, her blue eyes flaring red. The other succubus was doubled up in laughter.

Phil noticed other pods hanging above them in the twisted foliage. Their motions were slower and more languid. He wondered how long their victims had been trapped within them. He also wondered where they'd come from and how they'd got here.

"Where do they come from?" Phil asked. "The people the plants catch."

"Your world mostly," Rosa answered.

"There's a weak point in the dimensional fabric not far from the castle grounds," Verdé said. "It's easy for individuals to slip through from your world to ours. They don't even need to know magic. Dreams are enough."

"Yeah, they come through over that way somewhere," Rosa gestured.

"My plants get most of them. The lucky ones anyway." Verdé said.

"Over that way?" Phil asked.

Rosa nodded.

"Smogglerfoggum!"

Phil's magical abilities might be limited, but he could still cast a basic smoke bomb. The opportunities for pranks and random hilarity meant all the students at Wargsnouts knew that one!

He didn't look back to see if he'd taken Rosa and Verdé by surprise or not. He just put his head down and started running.

A weak point in the dimensional fabric.

He knew what that meant.

A way home! He could escape!

The garden seemed to be getting more and more dense and overgrown. Thick vines coiled and tangled around one another. They looked as gnarled as ancient tree trunks. Strange, illicit scents filled the air and even stranger blooms turned to track him as he sprinted by.

He heard a flapping sound from above and a shadow fell across him.

Phil tucked his head down and ran faster. He jinked left down an ancient trail. The plants were so dense and overgrown here they formed a thick canopy that blocked out most of the light. It would be hard for the succubi to follow.

Large mantrap leaves loomed out of the foliage on either side. Their plush inner surfaces were lurid pink and moist with the stink of sex. Phil dodged to the left and right, skipping past the waiting maws.

Got to be faster than that to catch me, he thought. I'm getting out of here.

A thick creeper lay across the path in front of him. Phil jumped off the ground to hurdle it.

The creeper jerked upwards and caught his ankle.

Phil tripped. His forward momentum was turned into an ungainly roll as he tumbled to the ground and crashed through the undergrowth. He came to rest against a large green stalk and lay there for a moment, dazed.

Shit, the damn vine had done that deliberately.

He was lying half in the undergrowth. Large spade-like leaves rose above his naked chest. The forest around him was quiet. The air was heavy with the scents of wild unfettered growth. It was too quiet, Phil thought. Even in the most peaceful of old forests there was always the ever-present hum of insects. There were no insects here. The only sounds he could hear were soft liquid sounds, like the passage of blood through a great network of veins and arteries.

He had to get back to the path.

He was about to stand up when two large flowers appeared in front of him. Their petals were thick and red like pouting lips. Behind the petals the rest of the flower head was swollen and bulbous. It looked like a large sac on the end of a slender green stalk. Despite the absence of any kind of features, the flowers looked to be regarding him with curiosity.

Phil hoped that was all. He tucked up his knees and started to get back to his feet, slowly as to not disturb the plants.

The two bulbous sacs contracted with a whoosh as both flower heads exhaled a large cloud of pollen or spores into his face. Phil was inundated with a powerful musky perfume. It flooded his senses and he lost all control as his mind was bombarded with a barrage of pornographic images and sensations.

He flopped back onto the ground. Somewhere he thought he heard the sound of girlish giggling.

Blood surged to a raging hard on. His cock felt on fire. He longed to plunge it into something to extinguish the fires raging through his body.

Something found him.

His erection was enveloped in something that was both soft and sticky. Phil looked up to see an enormous flower battened around his groin. Petals covered in fine silky hairs tickled his stomach, thighs and balls. His cock was buried deep in the flower itself and the walls tightened their soft grip around his cock.

Then the suction started.

Phil lay back helplessly as the flower head pulsated obscenely at his groin. A multitude of silky little hairs brushed up and down his cock, tickling him into paroxysms of ecstasy. Small red flowers, whorelip, crawled out of the undergrowth and planted little kisses all across his body.

Phil squirmed and writhed as the lascivious bloom bobbed and sucked on his member. He heard that liquid sound again, only louder now as fluids were pumped up the thick stalk of the flower.

He tried to sit up and the two other flowers blew kisses at him that surrounded his head in clouds of soporific perfume. Phil lay back down, lethargy settling down over his limbs like a comfortable blanket. The big flower between his legs sucked harder and drew his cock up into a sticky secret chamber. The entrance to the chamber sealed around the base of his cock, trapping his member inside. The flower gurgled ominously as the chamber began to fill up with a sticky fluid.

Phil tried to struggle, but he didn't have much control over his limbs and the flower was sealed tightly around the base of his cock. The chamber expanded, sucking more fluids into it. Phil's cock was flooded with a thick, gooey liquid. It sank into his skin and turned the burning desires running through his body into a raging inferno. He began to involuntarily thrust his hips up and down.

His motions triggered a response in the plant as the chamber began to vibrate around his cock, squeezing more of the sticky fluids into his flesh. The stalk trembled as the plant pumped more sap into the chamber. Phil twitched and shuddered.

He heard more girlish giggles. The foliage parted as one of the pods descended from above. Two thick leaves peeled open and revealed the upper body of a stunningly gorgeous girl. Her hair fell around her shoulders in an emerald waterfall. Her lips were a lush jade. Her ripe breasts were crowned with olive green nipples. Lime coloured sap leaked out from them. Phil wasn't surprised to see that the flower stalks trailed back to the inside of the pod.

The pod girl's bright green eyes flashed with cruel amusement as she looked down at his writhing body. She pouted her lips and exhaled a sigh.

The flower vibrated passionately around Phil's trapped member. He was going to, he was going to...

Fuck.

His back convulsed as he rammed his hips upwards. The chamber contracted around his cock and pulled the tip upwards and through a sticky aperture at the other end. It held him in place and milked him with steady pulses as he ejaculated great gouts of semen into another waiting chamber beyond. He felt his energy pulsing out with it, and the lethargy in his limbs grew stronger.

Phil fell back, spent. He knew it would only be a temporary respite.

The pod girl blew him a kiss. The main stalk tensed as more sap flowed down it and into the waiting chamber. Phil's cock was hard again and twitching in a matter of seconds.

Her chamber massaged his cock with a series of slow, steady pulses. It didn't take long before the tip of his cock was again pushed through the sticky aperture as the plant girl milked another orgasm from his body.

Flexible green vines spilled out from within the pod and slithered towards Phil. His limbs felt as heavy as wet clay. He didn't move or struggle as the vines coiled around his ankles and bound them together. They wound up his body, binding his arms to his sides.

All the while the big flower continued its remorseless pleasuring of Phil's over-sensitised cock. He gave an involuntary cry as a third orgasm erupted from his body.

"Oh dear, you do seem to have got yourself in quite a predicament."

Phil looked up and saw Verdé. She was crouched above him on a thick branch, her wings folded behind her.

The pod girl sent out more vines until Phil was firmly trussed up. She lifted him up off the ground and began to pull him towards the pod. Her flower continued to suck at his cock with wet slurping sounds.

Phil looked up at Verdé, his eyes imploring.

"It was very silly of you to run away like that, fledgling," she said, her eyes sad. "The dimensional weakness only runs in one direction. There is no way home here."

The pod girl smiled and opened her arms to receive him. First Phil's feet were pulled inside, and then his body followed. Inside the pod it was warm and moist, like being enclosed in a giant vagina. Sticky fluids squelched up between his toes. The plant girl pressed her body against his, her soft breasts squashing against his chest.

Phil looked up at Verdé, panic in his eyes.

"You've found a pleasant end at least," she said, trying to smile brightly.

The thick leaves began to roll back up. It didn't feel too bad inside, Phil thought. The girl's body was soft and warm against his.

How long?

Why forever.

The plant girl pouted her lips for a kiss and brought her face towards his, eager to seal his imprisonment with her lips on his.

An eternity of swaying on a vine like a never to ripen fruit...

No!

"Floverdenesca kalt Insineratum!"

Phil yelled the words and the world exploded with brilliant white light. When he opened his eyes again he was sitting at the centre of a scorched patch of earth maybe thirty feet in diameter. Fine black ash gently rained down on him. Above him a few twinkling lights were drifting up into the heavens, like bright stars returning to their homes.

Verdé hovered above him. She flapped her wings and slowly descended to the floor. Rosa landed just behind her.

"Um, sorry about your plants," Phil said.

"Oh don't worry about that," Verdé said. She crouched down. "Fire only clears the way for new life to bloom."

Between her hands a tender green shoot poked up from beneath the ash and began to grow.

"So we can burn it down again," Rosa added, smiling as fires flickered in her eyes.

She put an arm around Phil's shoulder and steered him back towards the castle. Verdé blew on the new shoot and watched the spreading growth with a satisfied smile. She stood back up and followed the other two back to the castle.

"That was an impressive piece of fiery destruction, fledgling," Rosa murmured in his ear. "It's made me very horny." Her hand cupped around Phil's balls.

To be continued...

12