All Comments on 'Succubus Summoning 202'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
bobsamadebobsamadealmost 14 years ago
Top-notch stuff.

Of all your creatures, I'd say Puff and Pfaffle have to be among the most compelling - and this from a non-smoker.

Certainly wouldn't mind spending the day with them (though perhaps not ending up 'smoked'!).

I also wonder how long Phil would have stayed there had he been able to return home at any time...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Just amazing

Can't wait for your book to come out on Amazon. Will it have any stories not already on this site?

manyeyedhydramanyeyedhydraalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Book on amazon out October

In answer to the book question, yes. There's a large novella (10,000 words) in the collection that hasn't been posted anywhere else previously. It'll be out from Excessica in October.

PerentiePerentiealmost 14 years ago
Confusing

As you know, I'm past hoping for you to write more loving, less deadly monster girls. However, that being said I am still a bit confused with Verde's actions in this chapter.

That is from her debut in the previous series until now she has always seemed like the more softhearted one. It's never been explained either why she felt pity for Phil or did so much to help him. I figured it was too much to hope that she loved him, so instead I theorized that she at least tried to be selective with her victims, not going after "good boys" and focusing more on "bad" ones.

So can it be assumed that Verde's vicitm here was similar to the one she noted in the other chapter? That is he would have been a brazen fool unconcerned with his own safety? I mean I'd hate to think our sweet Verde would kill a guy who was innocent like Phil and generally a good guy. Overall I'd like more clarity on Verde's character as compared to Rosa it's hard to understand her. Then again Rosa seemed a bit odd in this chapter too, acting more like Verde at times with her concern for Phil.

On another note, I've been meaning to ask, why is "The Scrote" so ugly? One would think he could use his magic to fix rotting teeth and such. Or is being homely just another precaution in addition to his "plumbing" to keep succubi from wanting to eat him completely?

Oral RexOral Rexalmost 14 years ago
My vote is for Puff and Pfaffle

Gotta love those smoke rings...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Where is this story going?

Presumably Phil is at school to get an education, so when is he actually going to learn something instead of having hot sex with smokin' demons? While this chapter was fun to read it did little to advance the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Phil seems accepting of casual murder there at the end. A bit too accepting if you ask me, or is he totally under their thumb ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Awesome

Wondering if we could get a SS 202.5 story from the POV of the 2 succubi while Phil was with the smokers. It would be a fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

While I love all of these chapters full of deadly, demonic sex, I have to admit that I agree with whoever asked where the story was going. I, for one, would like to know more about the school Phil is going, and honestly would like to see his life in danger from something other than beautiful demons. In Succubus summoning 101, I see the reason for having Phil jumped by various succubi, but now that he is back, I would like to see more of what his life is like, not just the deadly, sexual side of his life.

Also, a few more details about magic in this world would be very interesting.

AmanoSnowAmanoSnowalmost 14 years ago
It's a shame...

... that you cant add whole series to your favorites ;). Nice as always.

But after reading the whole chapter I suddenly had a strange picture in my head: Phil standing in front of a chalkboard Bart Simspon-style and writing "I won't let my succubi eat other pupils".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent, as usual.

I found this chapter very enjoyable, and solidly written. Still, I'll second the hope for some demons that are less... well, demonic. I'm particularly curious about Verdé's character, maybe one of the most complex in any of your stories. While she often appears nearly as unconcerned about taking human life as the other succubi, there are hints of compassion in her actions, too. I've found it significant that it is often hard to tell what she is thinking; usually it is pretty obvious what a succubus is thinking about. Your other story lines involve succubi who have shed their given roles as evil, heartless sex demons only interested in gobbling up souls. Presumably, being demons, they didn't start out that way. Either way, I look forward to future installments!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
awsome and glad your back

i also would like to see the succubus more under control and careing and other dangers of the school trying to kill him like other summoners jelus of him haveingg 5 not just 1 or 2 demons and maybe have them start to try and look out for him a little not try and put him in danger and since he has 5 as a fist year and not just 2 maybe have other teachers try and control him or mold him for there power since it seems uncommon to have so many and mabe get a few more diff type not just succubi for certen tasks / defeating others just a few idea's maybe to hel u along

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great, as usual !

another great chapter . . keep writing them at your own pace so they are all as good as this one, and all the rest you have done . . . . . . now, if only there were a real book of spells that would allow a person to summon succubi such as Verde & Rosa, or Puff & Pfaffle . . . I would not hesitate..........

lwolf80lwolf80almost 14 years ago
Alas another Great chapter

This was another great chapter. Can't wait for more or even more of your side stories.

jonmartin22jonmartin22almost 14 years ago
marvellous

..great to see you back

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great

fantastic glad to see your back, hope to see more development in phil and become more confident in controlling his succubi

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Long Time Reader

Long Time Reader is pleased. Good chapter, always nice to see Phil becoming more and more compitant. Please remember- Do not Kill the Phil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please Write more

Brilliant as usual . please write many more...can't wait to read them

wet_specialwet_specialover 13 years ago
Nice theme to this one.

Brilliant as usual. Your efforts are much appreciated. By the way, thank god Phil has the presence of mind to say no to the ultimate pleasure. It may be difficult for mere mortals to say no, but our hero is.. well.. experienced now. And so.. let's just say I don't want him to still be helpless -- I want him to LIVE.. a while longer.

That said, I really enjoyed the theme and flavor of this episode. Great job.

bashfullyshamelessbashfullyshamelessover 13 years ago
Hot

Can't say I'd want to be "smoked," either, but from the looks of things it'd be great just to be their bong for awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story!

Excelllent story chapter! Please write and update more. I like the character Nyrte.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
GREAT!

Awesom I love this whole series and I hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

continue the series its taking a long time i think its a great series keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE ... I want MORE

Brilliant and compelling and you rebooted it by taking them back to reality.

But please write more soon .. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Brilliant! Please continue :D

and I honestly like the "morethenjustlust" feelings between phil and his 2 succubis, I noticed there were some of that between phil and verde's in the first installment, i wan them moar. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

this series is great. I love rosa and verde, please keep writing.

hadescerberushadescerberusover 13 years ago

brilliant writing, start reading one episode and have to read the rest. can't wait for the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Are you continuing the series?

Please continue, its seems so long since the last installment came out. I'm not sure how long its been, but its far longer than any other inter-installment time length.

younglizzyyounglizzyabout 13 years ago
read them all

I am new to this site just joined today in fact and to my amazement was ins

tantly engrossed by the succubus summoning series in fact I read.them all! cant wait too see what happens too our dubious protagonist next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more please

more please keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Keep them coming

I really hope you will keep this series up i really enjoy reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

Your a truly gifted writer. I think you should try to publish this storyline. I would buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Annonymous

While I like the story and the narrative is pretty solid. I do not like Phil. He feels like a statue, just there along for the ride. He needs more dialog and be more proactive. I don't know what spell he is under to make him so passive, but he feels like a cardboard cutout with the only redeeming factor of his being that his survival instinct is bigger than rocking his jollies off. There is nothing much that makes me care about him as I find his lack of any proactive decision annoying. And no, trying to flee when he heard about the tear in hell, find the warlocks to save him and that silencing spell are not good examples. Those were 'Do something now or I will die.' situations instead of thought out plans more than 5 word long on how he will keep living to ripe old age.

Now that he is out of the castle first thing he should have done is get away everything to ensure his continued survival not going at it by the seat of his pants always a inch away from his soul being destroyed.

As I said before. He may be under some control from them, but he needs to get his priorities straight or continue to be a bland character.

But what do I know, I am just just a reader with a opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Right a book

Be the J.K. Rowling for adults ;D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
moar please

sorry for the necropost but but this story could really use a few more chapters, the narrative has drawn me in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great series

i love this series. I'm wondering though if there is ever going to be a continuation?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sadness

Fuck, I sincerely love this story and wish there was more of it, almost as though you have me a cookie, thats how good it is, and then you turn around and slap the living shit out of me and every other time I look and there isn't another installment. Yours truly......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Money

I will totally buy this if you finish it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Seriously

What he said. Once the series is all finished, publish it in hardback and sell it for $12.99

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Come on.. give us more of this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hoping

Looking forward to more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Life getting in the way again? Well, take all the time you need, but eventually put more out there from this fantastic series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

sir for the love of god please MORE i gotta know how this turns out, do rosa and verdde devour him, does he have to dismiss them to prevent being eaten, can he find a way to keep them without the danger!?! i gotta know! i literally read every chaoter twice in the last two days

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another!

It's been far too long. Please give us another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I won't beg

Ok I will. Please grant us that ultimate pleasure of another chapter.

periconenepericonenealmost 12 years ago
Gran lectura carajo!

I love this story, i am learning english and can´t wait to read more of the gorgeous succubus man, take your time

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best yet! Thanks

I think I loved the slutty sleaze of Puff and Pfaffle more than any of the other succubi before them... more from these silent languid pair please. Keep it up...ummm

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

Please release more.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 11 years ago
Ebook?

I agree with the previous poster. Bundle these up and finish off the story in an e-book and I know of at least one sale.

m8cctm8cctover 11 years ago
A new fan!

Seriously fantastic stuff. Some of the most well written I've found on literotica. I never realized before how much good grammar, writing skills, a gripping plot, some humor and deep, lovable characters can turn you on just as much as the actual sex scenes! Big fan of the 101 arc, and I know you're trying to get the entire 201 arc finished and out on ebook before putting anything on literotica, so I went and bought a copy of your 101 novel to hopefully prod you along some! Don't take too long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Do you have an estimated date by which 203 will be done?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Phil's character

It might sound weird but it kinda bothers me that the succubi are going off with other men whilst they've still got Phil. I understand they're succubi and horny and stuff but when you say things like their 'eyes flash and wisdom shows' and stuff gives them character and makes Phil seem like an important aspect to their lives. But when they're running off with others makes it seem as though they really don't care for Phil which makes me dislike them and kinda makes Phil seem insignificant. Just something that bothers me, otherwise loving the story.

MrFluffyCatMrFluffyCatalmost 9 years ago

Interesting, Rosa seems a lot more tame than Verde in this installment.

Holyshadow73Holyshadow73over 8 years ago
Awesome.

Puff and Pfaffle are one of my favorites Daemons outside of the Succubi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I dont get it...

If Phil is the master to Verde and Rosa; and they have to follow his words...how can they go and feed on other humans without his ok?

EugeneSelfishEugeneSelfishalmost 5 years ago
To Anon re: 'master' Phil

It is only mentioned briefly in 201 or 202 that the word 'master' is not really the right word to describe Phil's relationship to the succubi; it's more of a 'partnership'. I don't think he can directly order them, but on the other hand they can't harm him without his 'permission'. It's made a little clearer in the 101 series, since the whole reason Phil has survived so far is based on him wanting to live more than he wants ultimate pleasure. It's a very loose control.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

this story is just really bad. it’s the same fucking thing every chapter. demon takes phil, demon drains phil against his wishes, phil tries to take control, and you make phil look like a bitch every time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Since it's long time back I don't know if the author would read this, but i hope we can get verde and Rosa perspective of this while Phil was busy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous