All Comments on 'Succubus Summoning 211'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

thanks hydra another awesome one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love this story!

EXcellent story-!!!!

Gunslinger002Gunslinger002over 9 years ago
great

love how Cέrμləa breaks the fourth wall and would love to maybe see darvil in his own succubus story. maybe phil can mate with verde

gosoxtimgosoxtimover 9 years ago

i would like to see pictures of the succubus if someone doesn't mind to draw them especially nurse honey and verde i would love to see them in picture form

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
welcome back Phil

hydra does it again full of surprises and scary sex with the sexy succubi in the school. can't wait to find out for mystery with Phil. till the next chapter for more sexy summoning.

gosoxtimgosoxtimover 9 years ago
nurse honey side story

I would like to read a side nurse honey story if you have the chance to make one

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic

Love your work. Excellent chapter, looking forward to the next one.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
Good story as as usual.

While I don't see Phil as particularly strong or talented, its nice to see a (good) guy win for once in your stories.

Usually, the victim(s) meet an unpleasant ending regardless of how good or bad they are, in fact usually the evil thrives while decency dies.

At least with Phil and now Darvill, strength of character prevails, so thank you for that.

AelmuAelmuover 9 years ago
Nurse Honey

I was so hyped to think that Nurse Honey would get some hot action but alas.. Not this time either :(

Can you pleeeease do a side story with her or something? Easily your best character IMO

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Been checking daily for a new chapter

another excellent read. Great series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

It would be nice if you could turn this into some kind of Harry Potter style of writing. Bad guy is introduced and Phil comes to the rescue. Some dilemma and internal crisis. More content on the sex pls. Other than that, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Verde's love

Hey hydra, nice story.

I was just wondering, it'd be nice if you expanded on the relationship between Verde and Phil to something a bit more unique and potentially romantic considering she helped save his life. Keep them coming regardless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
All these new characters - don't make it too hard on yourself!

The 3 spider succubi, Puff and Paffle - quite a few minor characters now that hopefully you won't just abandon! Looking forward to more Nyte and L'mactia - always liked the pale skin and dark haired ones that seem cold and emotionless... at first!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Love it when L'mactia shows up; I especially like the direction you've taken her character. Looking forward to seeing more of the arachne contingent.

CoeliacChicCoeliacChicover 9 years ago
Awesome

I've been staying up rather late enjoying these stories, You are such a great writer! Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Scrote returns!

Hell yeah, my favorite of favorites winks back into the story! Man I hope we get more Scrote action because he is hilarious to read. I love the dynamic between him and Phil.

Aside from that bit of good news, the chapter itself was fantastic. Awesome! I really enjoyed Phil's "predicament" here, and I like the direction you're taking the story overall. It really feels deep and satisfying to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good, but too much like a romance novle

I was very excited for another steamy story with L'mactia, but disappointed when it turned out to be closer to a romance novel. Though I really liked L'hassia, she was quite exciting. Hope we see more of her!

Can't wait for the next chapter.

technowildytechnowildyover 9 years ago
5 stars on every chapter.

I'd love to read more about L'Mactia.

She is by far my favorite.

I hope you bring her back.

Brilliant stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn good work

Great work as always my friend I look forward to seeing more of this series I've said it before and I'll say it again this is the best series on the site and u are the best author keep up the great work and maybe we will see Phil gain some confidence in his self in the next chapter I'm ready to see the reactions of the other students and the teachers when he finally reveals all the succubi....they might as well give him his diploma then and there lol. I hope we get to see another chapter b4 the end of 2014 but I know there's other works that need to be put down as well.....don't spend too much time in the dominion of lust even though u might need the inspiration u might not be as lucky as ole Phil lol.

-DK

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The fourth wall...

Does Cέrμləa exist beyond it or something? It's like she exists in multiple dimensions or something (one of them being this one)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well mate you did it again

Love this mate and I'm starting to think my theory is right about Verdi and getting weak....or weaker Hmmmm

Also talk about a variety of ways to go.....death by hot spider kiss......wow blow my mind mate (insert joker here) now the guy that survived would like to have him around as well to if it's possible Dervish or whatever his name was like his calmness and open mindedness without being forced on him. (although his lack for the love of sex is a sad sad thing)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please continue the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
teaser

Rosa complained that she didn't get a shot, and Cέrμləa said not until the next book, does that mean the 200 book is closing soon and the 300 book is on its way?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bootyful

Please more!

can't wait for the next chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

the sex scenes in this story keep getting fewer and far between, and yet I can't complain. With every story you put out the plot just keeps getting deeper. Hope you keep up the good work man.

kyriss12kyriss12over 9 years ago

Gotta love how this series started off as a simple harry potter spoof about kids being eaten by demon's , and gradually evolved into something a lot more complex.

I'm starting to wonder if demon's are truly evil sol sucking abominations, or if their simply strong believers in survival of the fittest. Nyte's conversation with Sepulcarafax after she ate Joey Chalk, and nurse honey's comment about Calli-Scitu-Oc being proud of Darvill's progress, imply that while demon's can be very harsh when culling the weak, they do get personally invested in their masters/pets, and strive to make them better.

Meanwhile several of phil's interaction's with his Succubi as well as the spider sister's comment that human sentiment is both a strength and a weakness make me wonder if demon's aren't envious of human's.

Perhaps demon's are attempting to bring the two worlds closer, by making human's more powerful, and demon's more enlightened. Than again maybe I'm full of shit, and they just wanna gorge themselves on the souls of the weak, while training the strong so they can pit them against eachother for entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I still think verde has an emotional attachment to Phil

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE

N3w_WorldN3w_Worldover 9 years ago
really good

I dont usally leave a comment but this Story is really good and please continue it (too many stop when it is getting really interesting)

I especially like how Phil faces new kinds of Deamons ( i like spiders btw so please more of it) but i still hope he maybe also has something with a warlock^^

Gretings from Gemany

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

When are you going to continue the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Come on, already!

Don't keep us waiting. Continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please don't abandon this series, it's amazing!

I check back once or twice a week hoping for installment 212! I really hope you will continue your amazing work!

octabrainoctabrainabout 9 years ago

Please continue the story.

Phil didn't have sex with Verde for too long. And how the succubi breed? I would love to read about Phil and Verde trying for baby. A daemon baby girl.

TarotbTarotbabout 9 years ago
Don't forget this series, please!

It's nice to see Phill finally (finally!) learning some skills. Even though he's encountering demons well beyond his league at least he can fight back, a bit.

However, as much as I love forceful arachne sex, I have to echo what others are saying and ask when he's going to get back to Verde; she seems to genuinely care for him, and even Rosa appears to be developing a... fondness for him beyond being a meal.

Regardless; thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More please

Seriously love this, please continue writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
PLEASE

PLEASE don't abandon this story, it's fucking (pun intended) great. I really want to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ate there books in this fantasy genre?

Great work so far.

I'm really enjoying the non-sex aspects of this story - the school, the idea of summoning and binding sometimes dangerous daemons, the geography of other realms and our place in them.

Is this a genre that exists in other literature? I am hoping there are more mainstream books M.E. Hydra is getting inspiration from (although I'm sure plenty is original work).

Please let me know!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please continue..

This story is coming along nicely and the story is really good as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Are you going to continue the story or what?

ThoseWhoBiteThoseWhoBitealmost 9 years ago
Have been awaiting the next chanpte for quite a while

Please continue this story, it's way too good to let it die unfinished. Or is the rest published and did I miss it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

I have really enjoyed this story so far. Especially the humor factor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
was a great series

Sad that this series has either been halted, or the author has shifted to purely selling other stories (in addition to ignoring this)

was a great run, but I think after joining this series in 105, and eagerly waiting for each installment, I'm going to have to stop checking more frequently than once per six months (just in case)

MrSmashMrSmashover 8 years ago
Interesting story

I liked the story, it had arousing moments indeed. But merely for the sake of biggest point of the story from the succubus view. They said often through the story that their victims choose their fate. I dont agree, knowone in a well informed decision would choose such a fate, to be burned up in a succubuses stomach, and from the encounters I read with nurse honey, it seemed that burning up takes a while. If even she was telling the truth about that, because there are is at lease several points in the story that gave the impression that the victims burned for eternity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
When?

It's been almost a year when are you going to grace us with the next part of the masterpiece. I'm not being sarcastic but serious. So please do a guy that spends a lot of time in the hospital a favor and write a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cerulia. And the fourth wall.

I love Cerulia's 4th wall shattering. But, I think she did mention something about the net book? T_T more of a recent fan than a follower from the start, but I'd to see more of Luka--er *ahem* Phil's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing series!

I can't believe how invested i'v got in this series. The sex scenes are great but the universe, setting and story are so interesting aswell. I really hope you continue writing this series. I would love to read phils next adventure x

octabrainoctabrainabout 8 years ago

Please continue, don't abandon this story, it's your best.

NightPorterNightPorterabout 8 years ago
@octabrain

It's being released a thousand words at a time over the past few weeks on his blog. We'll most likely see it on lit after its done on there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow

I have just read through it all in a sitting. This is great, please do not stop!

NaenreNaenreabout 8 years ago
Conflicted

I loved and loathed this story...wasn't expecting such passion and brutality. It made me very sick and upset at times...but I had to see it to the end and very glad I did.

rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntarover 1 year ago

If I were Phil I would have been more than interested in fucking a spider, plus I would have pointed out that L'mactia had not so much been bested in combat as unable to win.

ZithabeziningiZithabeziningiabout 1 month ago

I love how Phil melt at the sight of L'matia, she get turned on and frightened simultaneously

ZithabeziningiZithabeziningi27 days ago

Very best story, I love arachnes stories, L'matia's sensuous silk that keep Phil from resisting to get a boner🖤 I love L'matia🖤

ZithabeziningiZithabeziningi23 days ago

Darvill survived the attentions of Rosa and Maməƙå beytan

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous