Such Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooh baby," she said. "nothing could match this. It's nice to know I have every girl's fantasy." She gave it a squeeze and a stroke, then reached her hand down and cupped his balls. She dropped to her knees and took it into her mouth, her lips slipping warm and wet over the shiny head, and slowly pumped her mouth over it. Her tongue circled and circled the ripe purple flesh inside her mouth, flicked along the sensitive underside, sucking and then poking the tip of her tongue into the tiny slit. Her fingers, the nails painted a deep red, stroked slowly along the length of his shaft, and she reached her other hand down between her legs, sliding two fingers into her pussy, wetting them thoroughly. Then she brought them up to the sensitive skin near his ass. By now he was pumping his hips slowly in rhythm.

"Oh yeah Natalie, oh yessssss!" He placed his hand on her head, sinking his fingers into her hair. He felt her wet fingers near his ass, which almost drove him over the edge, and he spread his legs. Her mouth was driving him wild. He could feel her tongue swirling around the head of his cock, pumping the desire stronger and stronger. He felt his cock get fuller and harder, ready to burst. Her fingers, wet from her cunt, were just touching his asshole, probing carefully. Then she found it. Right at the final moment, her mouth working hard on his cock, feeling the throbbing vein underneath filling with cum, she pushed her wet finger into he ass. He let out a scream, and jerked his cock forward, deep into her mouth, to the top of her throat. "Aaaaargh!" he groaned, her finger shooting the hard electric current of his explosion right through him, out his cock, pumping jet after jet of white hot cum into her mouth. She swallowed it greedily, hungrily, as he arched over her head, his hands gripping her hair. Finally he stopped his spasms, smiled and pulled himself from her mouth as she licked the last drops from his hard member. Somehow her finger had slipped from his ass. He still felt the tingle of it lingering. He watched as she lowered her hand to her cunt, her eyes slitted, focusing on his eyes, smouldering. Mischievously, almost cruelly, he shook his head.

"No, my wanton little devil girl. No cumming for you now. You will have to save your naughtiness for later."

She looked up at him, a mock-pout on her face. This was in fact something she enjoyed, being made to wait, on the edge of torment as long as she could stand it. She smiled darkly and simply slid her fingers into her pussy, then took them out and covered both her nipples in her own juices, and stood up.

Pierre smiled at her and nodded, then looked at the bed where he had laid out her outfit for the evening. She looked at it and blushed. After her first shock faded, she felt the surge of arousal at what he was making her wear. She felt the warmth spread over her entire body as she imagined what others would see when she stepped out. Really, Pierre was almost going too far, but she felt a thrill at the way he pushed the envelope. It was the skirt that did it: it was one he had chosen only for their private enjoyment, with ovals of fabric cut up the side of her hip all the way, showing the tanned flesh of her hip and the beginning of her buttock. There would be no doubt in anyone's mind that she could wear no panties under this skirt. Her cheeks coloured more as she realized that the scent of her sex would also be available to anyone who leaned close enough. She felt a shiver of lust shoot through her. For a top Pierre had laid out a silk blouse, not quite sheer, but as she looked at her hardened nipples - those peaks that always announced the state of her arousal - she knew that many eyes could get tired trying to dance with her nipples. She was to tie it under her breasts; he would make sure it was tight enough, and arranged to show maximum cleavage.

Nine o'clock. When they got to the club, it was not crowded. But as far as anyone there was concerned, she was the main event. She and Pierre settled on the same stools as the previous night. Within minutes, a double marguerita appeared for her, and a foursome of college boys waved at her and Pierre from across the dance floor. She smiled and waved back, Pierre laughed and waved also.

He looked at her and raised his eyebrows. "Do you think that's quite gracious enough? Simply waving across the room? I think they deserve a more personal thank you, sweetheart."

She gulped, then smiled, hardly missing a beat, knowing this was part of the bet. She got up, knowing Pierre would be following every shift of her ass as she went, her heels clacking just audibly above the music. When she arrived at the table of the four college boys she stood above them for a minute, flashing her seductive eyes.

"Hi boys," she said, then leaned forward with her hands on the low table, her breasts threatening to spill out of her tied blouse. All four sets of eyes fixed on her swelling globes of flesh. She smiled wickedly, moving her arms slightly to squeeze a litle bit more cleavage into the gap in her blouse. "Now which one of you bought me that delicious drink?"

Three of them pointed to a tall blonde guy, who was beaming, his face flushed. She flashed a smile at him, leaned his way, cupped his face with her soft hand then lowered her hand to his and pulled him to his feet in front of her.

"My husband has insisted I thank you properly." With that, she slipped her arms around his neck, pressed her breasts and thighs against him, and planted a brief, parted-lip kiss on his mouth. Finished, she smiled up at him, turned and waved her fingers at them as she walked away, exaggerating the sway of her hips for effect. Her eyes were locked mischievously onto Pierre's, her nipples advertising her arousal. Pierre found his cock rock hard after her display.

"Mmmm that's lovely, baby," he said as she sat down next to him and sipped her marguerita. He slid his hand along her thigh. "Now tell me, just how wet are you?"

She looked back at him, and slowly slid her hand under the table, then he watched it disappear under the hem of her skirt. Seconds later, her fingers reappeared, and she traced her fingertips along his lips. Her scent of wet pussy arose richly in his nostrils as her fingertips slid easily over his lips. He flicked his tongue out and tasted her familiar, delicious taste.

"You are so fucking sexy," he said.

She leaned over and planted a kiss on his neck. "Come on, honey, what are you up to tonight? I am already so horny from sucking your cum earlier."

Pierre leaned back slightly and let his eyes slit a little. "Oh really? Hungry from sucking my cock, are you? And how did that boy's cock feel? Nice and hard? How do you think his cock would feel in your mouth?"

She leaned back and seemed to consider his question seriously. "Probably not too different from yours; it was about the same size, I think. But he probably wouldn't have your self-control." She darted him a glance then looked away, sipping her marguerita nonchalantly.

"Shall we invite them over to join us?" He asked.

Just at that moment the group of medical students from the night before entered, loud and raucous, in very good humour. They caught sight of Pierre and Natalie, walked over and took a booth next to the older couple. Within minutes of sitting down, the fellow from the previous night, Bill, was eyeing Natalie's legs and breasts quite openly, and quite hungrily. The other three guys were urging him on.

Natalie was crossing and uncrossing her legs frequently, smiling over at the boys and joking with them. Within fifteen minutes Pierre and Natalie had joined them, and Pierre ordered another round of margueritas. While all the young men were ogling Natalie quite obviously, her nipples hardened under her translucent silk blouse. Her short skirt, with its oval cutouts of bare flesh also drew its share of attention. They were clearly trying to catch glimpses of her pussy as she uncrossed and crossed her legs. They started dancing. There was a pair of college girls at another table that the boys also got up on the dance floor, but mainly they danced with Natalie, who was just loving the attention. Pierre could easily make out the tell tale hard nipples. Finally, after about four margueritas, when the other three were up dancing and only Pierre , Natalie and Bill were at the table, Pierre leaned forward and ran his fingertips down the firm silk over Natalie's breast, flicking her nipple right in front of Bill's eyes, almost as if he were unaware that Bill's eyes were already engorging on the lovely sight - probably his cock was engorged also. Natalie gave a little shiver, almost imperceptible.

"So tell me, Bill, how do you feel about coming up to our condo and helping me out with a little treat for Natalie?"

Bill looked from Pierre's eyes to his fingers just hovering inches from Natalie's breast, to Natalie's own face. Natalie was doing her own mild double-take, lifting her eyes from her drink to Pierre's face, to Bill's mind-boggled countenance. She smiled slightly, a little mischievous, a little nervous. She wondered what Pierre had in mind.

"Sure!" Bill said. "As long as it's legal!" He laughed nervously. "Just what did you have in mind? I can't imagine how I could help with a treat for Natalie, but I'm glad to do what I can."

"Oh, just a little something, to make her evening special. We like to make sure we have special nights when we are on holiday." Pierre got up, followed by Natalie and Bill. "After you, my dear." He spread his hand out for Natalie to precede them, and he watched Bill's eyes follow her ass wrapped tightly in her short skirt, and noticed the hard bulge in the front of his shorts. He smiled to himself. In the elevator up to their room, Pierre inhaled deeply, looking at Natalie knowingly, and watched her blush as she became aware of the scent of her arousal in her nostrils. He turned to Bill suavely. "Natalie always enjoys her little treats. " Then he smiled confidently. "But you must follow my instructions, Bill. It's important not to get carried away." Natalie breathed a silent sigh of relief, taking in the limits Pierre was setting for their little adventure of the evening. This added bit of security only made her a little more adventurous, and definitely more aroused.

The elevator door opened and they stepped out along the hall to their condo. Once inside, Pierre opened a couple of beers and poured Natalie a glass of cool cheap white Mexican wine, brought it to them out on the balcony overlooking the Pacific ocean. Natalie was standing sideways to the water, the light from the pool below shining off her breasts bulging inside her silk blouse. Bill was leaning back, simply staring at the rise and fall of her chest as she looked nonchalantly out over the ocean. "Nice view isn't it?" Pierre said, smiling to Bill and then at Natalie's breasts. Bill smiled sheepishly, then more openly turned his eyes back to the shining arcs of her breasts.

"Nice light," he offered, and took a sip of his beer.

Pierre moved over to the balcony rail and turned to Natalie. 'You do look lovely in this outfit, my darling. But it isn't quite the right outfit for your little treat. I think you need to be in your beach wrap for this treat, my love. I don't want to get massage oil on your lovely clothes."

Natalie visibly gulped, then nodded, breathing in deeply. She wasn't sure how far Pierre was thinking of going, but it was his bet, and basically she trusted him. Plus: she was very aroused at this idea, wondering exactly what Pierre had in mind for Bill to help out with. But she was going to go along with it, for sure. "Oh that is fabulous!" She flashed her eyes at Bill. "I just love a heavenly body rub."

She re-appeared in a few minutes in her beach wrap, a thin cotton wraparound with a tie at the waste. Clearly she was wearing nothing underneath, her breasts bounced freely. It came high on her thighs, only a couple of inches below her pussy. Her nipples were hard points under the light cotton, her cheeks were flushed; Pierre leaned closer, inhaling in the scent of her body, her arousal. "Doesn't she have a lovely scent, Bill?"

Bill leaned close and inhaled also. Pierre watched Natalie's colour deepen as the young man bent close to her neck. Naughtily, she angled her head away so he could sniff closer. Accidentally, her hand brushed his crotch as she did so, right across his hard bulge. He strangled a slight groan in his throat before he could manage a reply to Pierre. "Yes," he stammered. "She has a very very nice scent. What kind of perfume is it?"

"Perfume?" Pierre shook his head and smiled. "Oh she has a special perfume of her own."

He leaned over to the table where he had placed the massage oil, picking it up and turning it in his strong hand. He patted the back of the comfortable reclining lounge chair and looked at Natalie seriously. She felt the thrill of surrender she always felt when he took charge. She sat in the chair, her feet flat on the floor, looking up sideways at him, then at the younger man, his muscular chest rising and falling as he breathed faster, his cock visibly hard under his shorts, the length of it visible, the outline of the head down the side of his thigh. She found herself wondering what it looked like, what it felt like, what it tasted like, even. This surrender, putting herself into Pierre's hands, allowed her to indulge such fantasies thoroughly. Both she and Pierre had an active and free fantasy life; they encouraged it in each other, they enjoyed it in each other.

Pierre looked down at her then over at Bill.

"Now Bill, you will start at her feet, then her calves," he said, "... and so on."

Natalie looked up, brief alarm in her eyes. Bill also looked up.

"Don't worry. I will help out if there is any confusion. You will have to get on your knees, though, to do a proper job."

Natalie felt a shiver of arousal and exposure surge through her. From there, kneeling at her feet, it would be impossible for him to miss the fact that her pussy was shaved except for the small tuft of hair on her mound, and that her lips were likely to be glistening with wetness. She squeezed her thighs together involuntarily. She watched as Bill knelt at her feet, and Pierre reached forward and poured a line of oil from the top of her knees down to her feet. "Do a good job now, Bill, nice and attentive." She was amazed as she watched; even with Bill, Pierre conveyed this sense of command.

As soon as Bill placed his warm hands on her feet, she uttered a low moan. She didn't know whether he had any experience with massage, but his hands were heavenly. Through the fog of her arousal she heard Pierre say "Bill you have very good doctor's hands. I can see your patients will be very happy in your hands."

Then she felt Pierre's hands on her neck, kneading slowly, beautifully. She closed her eyes, sinking into the dream world of these two men's hands on her body, giving herself up to the sensations. She felt Pierre's hands brush her wrap from her shoulders to the top of her arms, feeling it slide down her breasts. She looked down, and saw that the thin cotton was being held up just by her hard nipples, the small edges of her pale brown aureoles just visible. She closed her eyes again.

Bill's hands were now on her calves, kneading, fingertips sinking into her fine flesh. He looked up and gulped as Pierre drifted her wrap open, catching sight of the edges of her round aureoles. His hands moved warmly up and down her calves as Pierre's hands massaged her shoulders and upper arms and neck.

She felt Pierre's fingers slide down her front, into the soft flesh of the top of her breasts. Then he moved his hands away, and she watched him lean over her and drizzle a line of oil along both her thighs. "Her thighs in particular need careful attention, Bill. She keeps them in excellent shape with her tennis, but they do need some massaging. How is it so far, sweetheart? You're feeling comfortable?"

She looked up, barely able to speak, aware that her cuntlips were fully swollen now, moist with arousal, and that almost certainly once Bill started to massage her thighs he would clearly see her state. She felt Pierre continue to rub her shoulders gently as Bill looked at the oil on her thighs and gulped. He had to position himself to reach her thighs better, since her legs were outstretched. To do this he slid his legs on either side of one of hers, causing her to part her legs slightly. She felt a quick light current of air against her pussy lips, a sensation that left her in no doubt as to how wet she was. As he positioned himself she felt his thighs on either side of her calf, and then - she felt it for sure - his hard shaft bulging through his shorts against her shin. By now she was whimpering and exhaling regular quiet moans as the two men caressed her ignited body. Bill's hands on her thighs elicited a fresh moan, and she found herself involuntarily parting her legs slightly, then trying to push them back together. She wasn't sure whether she was doing it deliberately, but every few seconds she was also pressing her calf against Bill's hard, thick shaft.

On her shoulders, Pierre's hands were moving rhythmically. She was barely in control, her nipples rock hard. Then he moved his hands down to hers, and lifted her arms up, placing her hands behind her head. She felt the hem of her wrap lifting up her thighs, right up to the bottom of her pussy, probably exposing her, and she just surrendered to the sensations. Without thinking, she could feel her pushing her mound up, almost as if she were trying to open her pussy lips. She whimpered. Pierre's hands moved down now, over her breasts, massaging them openly. Looking up from his position at Natalie's feet, Bill had a perfect view of Pierre's hands on her breasts, and also of the swollen moistness of Natalie's pussy. His fingers were sliding up her thighs and down, making small circles, gradually easing closer to her pussy. Every few seconds he would look up at Pierre's face, as if asking permission, and his glances were met with a serene smile. Under his fingers Natalie's flesh was hot, he could feel her muscles tensing and relaxing, and see the flexing of her thighs around her pussy as it rose and fell in response to the massage. He could feel her leg moving against his rock hard cock, and he moved rhythmically against her soft skin. He was sure that sometime soon he would lose control.

Pierre looked down at his wife, completely surrendering to his guidance now. Every few seconds he would check the progress of Bill's fingers. He felt Natalie's hard nipples between his fingers, pinching and twisting them and letting them slide out through his oily fingers. Bill was bug-eyed, looking at her full, firm breasts and her rising mound. Pierre could see her leg moving slowly against Bill's hard cock. He pushed her wrap a little further aside, then reached down and untied the knot. After a few more of her deep breaths, the wrap fell away, revealing her lovely stomach with its glinting navel ring, and her neatly trimmed mound to the gaze of himself and Bill. She was moaning and whimpering continually now. Her breathing was hoarse. He could smell the scent of her arousal.

Pierre said, "Spread your legs, baby."

Natalie didn't even open her eyes, but simply moved her legs apart, bending one of her knees, so that her cuntlips were open and exposed, swollen and wet, to the view of Bill on the floor. She had no fear - or rather, any apprehension she had was completely subsumed in her incredible heat of arousal, and she simply left herself in Pierre's hands. Bill moved his fingers closer and closer to her cunt, the scent of it was so strong in his nostrils, his fingers were itching. His fingertips moved up the creamy skin inside her thigh, closer and closer to her pussy lips, sending small electric shocks along her skin. Her inner thigh was glistening with her wetness, and when his fingers moved within inches of her pussy he could feel the slippery wetness of her juices. He could see her inner lips glowing and exposed now, pink and purple. He ran his fingers along the inside of her thigh next to her pussy, and up the crevice of her thighs next to her mound, then back down. His knuckles brushed her cuntlips and she twitched, moaning loudly. She pushed her cunt down toward his fingers, just aching for release.