Such Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now baby," Pierre said. "I think I know what you would like, but tell me." With that, Pierre took one of her hands from behind her head, and lowered it to her mound, pressing her fingers into her slit. Bill watched, wide-eyed as her fingers slid into the quivering pulsing lips. She began to move her fingers slowly over her labia, sinking a finger into her pussy hole and then sliding it out. She said nothing, lost in her own pleasure.

"You'd like to see Bill's cock, wouldn't you, baby?"

She opened her eyes, looking up at Pierre, smiling. "Oh yessssssss."

"You'd like to see him stroking his cock, wouldn't you, baby?"

Her eyes widened with hunger. Pierre knew that she loved to see a man cum. Loved to see the white hot jets of cum spurting from the hard shiny head of a man's cock. When they watched porn movies, that was her favourite part.

"Oh yesssssss." she hissed. Then her eyes went to Bill's face, smiling.

"How about it, Bill? Show Natalie that hard cock of yours."

Bill's face was flushed with lust, and he had no hesitation. He stood up, the bulge in his shorts very obvious. Natalie watched, licking her lips, and sliding her fingers up and down her slit and around her clit as she watched him. Bill undid his shorts, then slid them along with his boxers down to his ankles. His cock stood out immediately. He stood in front of her, between her legs, his cock throbbing and bouncing, about the same size as Pierre's but with an entirely different pattern of veins, and a slight upturn, instead of a downturn like Pierre's. His large hand, glistening with the mixture of oil and Natalie's juices, closed around his shaft. He groaned. With just a few strokes, a small drop of precum appeared on the end of his crown, then dropped to the floor.

"Oh yes, Bill. Stroke it! Pump it!" Natalie said as she breathed hard and fingered herself. Pierre just watched. Bill was looking at Natalie's fingers moving quickly over her clit, then down into her cunt, and then back up her slit over her little nub. Her legs stretched out, tensing. The two of them were focused on performing for each other. Every time his hand moved down to the base of his cock, his shaft and the bright pink head of his cock jutted forward and up. Soon more drops were falling from his little hole. Natalie was whimpering constantly now.

"Oh yes... yes... yes... " she said hoarsely. "I'm so close. Come on Bill, cum for me. Let me see that hard cock of yours explode, shoot your cum for me."

Bill said nothing, but Pierre could see getting close too. His hips started to jerk spasmodically, and he started pumping faster. Then he started to groan loudly. In seconds it happened. One jet, then another and another of hot white cum spurting from the end of his cock all over the floor. He kept pumping, and a couple more spurts jetted out. Then Natalie screamed out. "Oh goooddddddddddddddd!!" and her body was wracked with spasms, her fingers diving deep into her pussy and over her cunt as she jerked and groaned. The scent of fucking filled the air.

Soon, they both subsided. Natalie just lay back, her legs spread, her arms at her side, her head lolling to one side. Bill stood there panting, trying to regain his composure, his cock dripping. He looked up at Pierre. "That was awesome." Then he looked down at the spent Natalie, her entire body flushed and glistening, her eyes closed. He slipped his shorts back around his ankles and started pulling them up.

"Thanks, Bill," said Pierre. "You were perfect, a great help! But I think we need to call it a night. I'm sure we'll see you tomorrow."

Bill nodded and grinned. "Oh I'm sure you will! You guys are awesome!"

Once Bill had gone, Pierre pulled off his own pants, letting his raging cock free. Natalie looked up and smiled at it.

"Fuck me, baby... come on pleaaaasse! Fuck meeeeeeeee! fuck me so hard!"

She was lying back on the chair, her legs spread, her fingers on either side of her hot, wet cunt, the lips glistening from her earlier orgasm, the lovely pink slit inviting his hard cock in. Pierre needed no more encouragement. His cock was throbbing, hard and veined, pink head shining. He slowly lowered it to her waiting, eager pussy, slid the tip along her slit and around and around her clit.

"Oh baby you are teasing me! Fuck me!!"

He smiled. Then very suddenly he drove it into her. Deep and hard.

"There," he said. "Have you been waiting for that? Waiting to have a hard cock deep in your cunt? You were thinking about that young man's cock in your cunt, weren't you. Watching him masturbate like that. You wanted to reach up and slide those pretty fingers of yours around it."

She simply moaned and nodded her head, grinding her pussy into the cock that was now deep inside her, pumping away.

"You wanted to feel that thick young man's cock inside your cunt, hard and deep, driving into you!"

She screamed as she came hard, spasming in the chair underneath him, her nails scratching along his back. He kept lunging into her. "Yes, feel him taking you, taking you hard, deep in your needy cunt, your hot wet cunt."

He stopped speaking, grunting now, so close himself. She seemed to be on a wave of orgasms, catching her breath and then cumming again. "Oh god," he said. "god god god god!! yes I'm cumming!!"

He shot into her, lunging deep into her wetness, shooting his cum up inside her, ramming her against the back of the chair groaning loud.

Finally they stopped, she lay back, completely spent, and he withdrew from her. He looked down, smiled at her, then bent over. "I love you, baby," he said. "you're absolutely the best!"

She reached up her arms around his neck. "Take me to bed," she said. "I need to rest up for tomorrow's tennis match.

(rest of the vacation to follow... any suggestions?)