Suck School Grad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spider007
spider007
684 Followers

When the neighbor was over Joe badgered him about his son growing up. He said it was a father's duty to make sure his son was introduced to blowjobs and fucking the right way. Joe was especially effective when the neighbor's guard was down – when his cock was down my throat. He would whisper, "How can you keep your son away from getting his cock sucked like this. Ya know there's no better cock sucker in the world than my wife."

Then one day, after being prepped by his dad, the lad came over with his dad. He was small but seemed older. He could've been legal age which would be safer even if not as much fun. (Young boy cock in my mouth is a deep fantasy of mine.) Joe asked him if he knew why he was here and if he was ready to grow up a little. He nodded and mumbled yes. Then Joe said, "This is my wife Janet. She's going to show you how to really make your pecker feel good. I guess you know all about jacking off, huh?"

The boy looked at his dad who gave him a thumbs up, and the boy nodded agreement. I, now close to a cradle-robbing cocksucker, removed the boy's shoes, pants and underwear, and laid him on the sofa. I played with his pecker which looked to be hard and about five inches. I looked at the boy and told him, "You have a really nice pecker and I'm going to make it feel good." I licked the shaft and the rim and kissed the head, pushing the uncut skin back as I did. Again I looked up, "I'm going to make this last because that feels the best. You try not to cum unless I say. Now I'll show you how good a mouth feels on your dick." With that I engulfed the young cock and began a slow blowjob.

After a minute the boy was groaning loudly. I stopped and asked, "Was I right? Does this make you feel great?"

He groaned, "Yeeeeeesss!"

I returned to the blowjob. Suddenly the boy yelled, "I can't help it! I'm going to shoot!"

I said, "O.K. It's O.K. to shoot. Shoot your cum right into my mouth." The boy bellowed and shot his load into my slut mouth as I continued to jack him with my hand. I moved up to his face and showed him his cum in my mouth. "This is your cum that my mouth got out of your pecker. I like your cum and I'm going to eat it." I swallowed his cum. "Did you like that?" He nodded that he did. "In public this is called oral sex. But among us we call it by the correct name, sucking cock. That's what I just did. I sucked your cock. Now we're going to relax and have something to eat and drink and you're going to recover. Then I'm going to suck your cock again." I leaned in and whispered, "Just so you know, I'll suck your cock anytime you want." Joe beamed with pride.

We all sat around socializing. I had the boy keep his pants off, and to make it even (and enhance his training) I removed all of my clothes. I acted nonchalant but noticed the boy ogling my tits and snatch, not to mention Joe and our neighbor bulging their pants.

"You're learning well." I said to the boy. "I'm going to promote you a grade and show you team sex." I had the father take his pants off and lie on his back. I straddled him with my back to his head and lowered my pussy onto his dick and began a slow fuck. "This is fucking. You can be part of a team. C'mere and put your pecker in my mouth and you can see how you and your dad make a team fucking and getting sucked at the same time." I began blowing him while gyrating over his dad. Occasionally I would stop and offer coaching. "When you're doing this, don't think of me as a neighbor or a person or someone's wife; think of me only as a soft mouth for sucking your dick and a warm pussy for you to fuck if you want." I double-pumped them for a few minutes, and they both came the same time.

Joe commented, "Now you know how a girlfriend can treat you really good. You'll find it won't be easy at first; girls will be hesitant. But when you finally get her to suck your dick you'll find that she really grows to like it, maybe crave it just like my wife. And remember, if it seems to be taking too long and you get frustrated, stop over anytime, and as my wife said, she'll gladly suck your cock dry."

The neighbors left. Joe had me suck him off as he continued talking, "You were great as always – the world's best cock sucking slut. Soon I'm going to promote you, too. Instead of the private booths, we'll go to the theater. It will be full of horny dirty ole men wanting to get their rocks off, and I'll set it up so you can suck and fuck the whole theater while I watch. You'll love it."

How right my dear husband was!

spider007
spider007
684 Followers
12