All Comments on 'Sucking Danny'

by Ganistaniro

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
OMG I hope so

I can feel his wonderful silky smoothe cock in me now then it starts to twitch as his sweet cum shoots into my mouth. I can see a good relationship developing and if it was me I would be the one sucking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I agree with the last comment. Very nice and should continue to develop and you will keep us all posted, Hope to hear from you again soon.

ohiojohnohiojohnabout 10 years ago
Oh Yeah

Oh yes, very similar to how my brother and I started, except he sucked me first.

63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
FUN

Nice fun for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My first time was very similiar!

My buddy and I were spending the night at his house and like always, starting talking about girls. After a while we went to bed and I fell asleep instantly, as usual. But this time I awoke in the middle of the night with not only a hardon, but my buddies mouth on it! He is 2 years younger than me and I was in shock. Horny of course, but shocked that a guy wanted to suck on my cock!

He sucked and jacked, he was on a mission. After a few minutes, I have no idea how long it had went on before I woke up, I started pumping my hips and blew my load in his mouth! He took it like a champ, it was obvious he wanted my cum and I heard him swallow every drop and he whispered (to me or to him, I don't know) that was GOOD! I rolled over and fell back asleep.

I was staying at his house for the weekend so we had another night. The day went by slowly, there was an elephant in the room and I found myself wondering if he going to do it again? He did. I woke up almost ready to cum and I blasted a huge load into his mouth that he swallowed. This time I didn't fall asleep and after a few minutes, I felt his hand move back down to my crotch and my cock quickly began to harden. He jacked it slowly until I was rock hard.

He moved back down and I felt a complete blowjob for the first time. It took a bit longer than I would have thought, perhaps 5 minutes or a bit less but he never slowed, my cum was his reward. This time I was loud as I grunted and began to unload into his mouth, I even put my hand on the back of his head when I began cumming. There was no getting around he knew I was awake this time. He swallowed and stayed down there, sucking until I was soft and could stand it no longer. I pushed him away and rolled over, falling asleep instantly.

But again I woke up, I was on my side with my back to my buddy. He was pressed up against me and I could feel his hardon. He was reaching around me and had pulled my cock from my underwear and was playing with it. Making no bones about it, I rolled to my back and put my hand behind his shoulders and started pushing him down. He got the idea and after a few minutes I dumped a third load into his mouth.

When it was time to get up the next morning, his folks were gone to church and then to a social gathering . I took my morning piss, then jumped in his shower. The warm water made my cock begin to harden and it was still hard when I got out and dried off. Walking back in to his bedroom, I saw he was awake and just walked up to him and stood still. He took one look at my cock and started sucking.

That day he sucked me four times before his parents came home. I made him stand in the middle of the room and jack off for me, then lick it out of the palm of his hand. From that day on for the next five years until we both married our respective wives, I had my own personal cocksucker that sucked on demand. He never, and I repeat, he never turned me down. Even if we were driving somewhere and I needed my cock sucked, he'd suck me. I don't remember ever jacking off again until my wife and I were married, he even sucked me off the night before my marriage, four times. He wanted me to be able to last with my new bride!

Now that I'm in my '60's, I have considered contacting him again and see if he'd suck my cock for me again. I really missed his mouth for the past 45 years....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I found I liked sucking a cock as much as being sucked

My next door neighbor and I found some porn pictures in a closet in my house and I brought them next door to show my friend. We were in our mid to late teens. He initiated wanting to touch me after we both were massaging our dicks through our pants, then dropping our pants and openly jerking off in front of each other. He reached over and started to play with my cock, which felt great. Then he bent over and took it into his mouth and sucked my cock until I came in his mouth. I wanted to try it too and I got on the floor between his legs as he sat on the edge of the bed, and started to jerk him off. It felt so smooth and warm. I had to find out what it was like to have him in my mouth, so I leaned over and slid my lips over his head and ran my tongue over his entire cock. I wanted to make him come so I played with his balls while I pumped my mouth up and down his shaft. I could feel his cock thicken just as he started to come in my mouth and it was a great feeling knowing that I made him come. This went on for over a year at least a few times a week, and it only got better. We would perform 69 on each other, teasing our cocks to see who could last longer. We both eventually got married and had children and we never got together again, but I know he and I would love to suck each other, even 50 years later, since it was such a good experience, and unfortunately, our only experience with sucking another cock.

63lsmith63lsmithover 8 years ago
VERY NICE AND BELIEVABLE

I loved this story, it reminded me of my teen years.

GanistaniroGanistaniroover 8 years agoAuthor
It is for real....

This is more than a story. This was my introduction to cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
boys

this story just makes think of what all the things I missed out on. I never let asked or had friend man / boy male friend suck my dick, I now wish badly that I had. I wish a man would take my dick stroke it suck it and together we could jack off together and masterbate each other I am now a adult of 50+ years and looking back all you young men if you get a chance to get your prick sucked by a friend go for it as it does not make you gay b ut satisifies one human urges and curiosites just try it go for it I did not and missed out on it so you young or old men go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brings back memories

Reminds me of when my buddy and I first sucked each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Giving head

That's how I feel about giving my boyfriend head- I absolutely LOVE it! I've had numerous other boyfriends but none of them I was ever interested in oral (giving or receiving) but when I met him, I became a complete cockslut, like I would ask him if I could give him head all the time just because I loved the taste, I loved his moans and the way his body would shake and his breathing would speed up and become erratic. I even swallowed for him. Giving him head is honestly my favorite thing to do sexually.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
True cocksucker

Great story! I true cocksucker gets his pleasures​ from sucking cock and swallowing their cum. He doesn't need to get his cock sucked he gets his reward when you cum in his mouth.

ole69boyole69boyabout 6 years ago
OH YEA.

Sounds like fun. I too really enjoy sucking a nice hard cock to coming.

I am a very late in life cock sucker, but quickly discovered I truly love it.

Young, black, cut and shaved are my favorite.

gaypenisgaypenisover 5 years ago
sexy

Very sexy story I got so sexually aroused while reading it that I started masturbating and I ended up ejaculating all of my semen all over my chest

HornyKipHornyKipalmost 3 years ago

It was a little short and felt rushed. A little more detail would have been great. And make it longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My first was on a HS Basketball road trip. Teammates were paired off and assigned a room to share at the motel where the team and coaches were spending the night. I was a sophomore and the teammate was a Junior. I took a shower and when I had finished and dried off walked in to see my "mate" laying naked on one of the beds, stroking his cock. Long story short...That was my first time to suck and be sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this was a wonderful story How many times I wish I had a friend that took the iniative and ask to suck my cock or I suck his..Great story cheers

Andy_gay_boyAndy_gay_boyabout 1 year ago

I hope it happens again because that was hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGanistaniro@Ganistaniro
94 Followers
I am married and bisexual on the sly. Feel free to contact me! I love feedback from those who read my stories. It is a great thrill to be able to please my audience! :)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES