Sucking Hector's Cock

Story Info
A Fellatrix pleases her boyfriend.
1.3k words
4.23
76.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put it back in your mouth you filthy fucking slut!"

I cringed as my face was lightly sprinkled with chip crumbs and assailed by the mixed scents of beer and nacho breath. That was my boyfriend du-jour, Hector, the beer swilling, pot bellied, misogynist construction worker. I had removed his cock from my mouth for mere moments to gasp for air and calm my gag reflex. Hector liked me to take him deep and often when I was sucking his cock, and some times, like now, I went a bit overboard and ended up gagging myself nearly to vomiting. Cutting my breather short, I willingly went back to work, holding him by the base while I bobbed lips up and down his shaft. I kept my mouth loose so that he could hear my involuntary gags, and as a result saliva flowed freely down his pole to coat my hand and soak a wet spot into the sofa. I'd need to clean that later, but I knew how much he loved my sloppy wet blowjobs.

Hector's cock was huge, even by porno standards. I loved how I could just barely touch my fingers when made into a circle around his shaft, and how hefty it felt in my hand when I stroked it. His thickness guaranteed me a sore throat after each and every time I sucked him off. At over nine inches long, I was still able to take his cock to the root when I put my mind to it, helped in part by a slight downward curve in his shaft. I could always feel his foreskin sliding back and forth over his head when I sucked him, adding extra sensation to my movements, and producing a nice thick lubricant that filled my mouth with his musky cock flavour.

My favourite thing about Hector's genitals, however, were his huge balls, or more accurately, the enormous amount of semen they produced. No word of a lie, Hector's testicles were the size of large eggs, and they hung relatively low in his sack. On an average day, Hector could produce 4 or 5 huge loads of cum... we're talking 8 or 9 spurts each of thick creamy liquid. My regular milking of his thick cock and big balls was what made me put up with all his shit. I was in heaven despite the crappy treatment. For his part, Hector was very content to let me clean up after him and cook for him, all for the small "price" of letting me suck his cock over and over. He didn't even mind that I wouldn't fuck him, although that didn't stop him from trying on occasion.

I closed my eyes and went to town kissing and sucking those beloved orbs of his while he took over stroking his own saliva-coated prick. I licked up all the excess juices from my throat that had leaked all over his hairy balls, gently sucking him into my mouth and moaning slightly. Suddenly I heard and felt a heavy *THWACK* on my cheek and looked up with a start as Hector slapped his wet dick on my face, hard.

"Look at me bitch!" Hector exclaimed.

His friends chuckled to themselves and gave a cursory glance over at him, and then returned their attention to the game. Hector's antics didn't take precedence over the Super Bowl, and besides, I had already serviced the three of them a half hour earlier at Hector's request. His house was a popular party destination for obvious reasons.

I maintained eye contact for several more minutes while I continued to work on Hector's balls, but he barely noticed as he returned to watching the game himself. I stared lovingly at his big cock as he absentmindedly stroked the foreskin up and down over the head. It still glistened with the thick and soupy spit that had run down from my throat to glaze his entire member. Using the flat of my tongue, I now licked straight from behind his ball sack, up his long thick shaft and to his head in one slow motion. He glanced down and nodded his approval as I ran my long tongue around his head a couple times and then plunged down onto his cock again with my warm mouth.

I took him deep on the first motion, swallowing when his cock's head hit my throat to allow it entry. I felt his pubic hairs tickle my nose and my chin press into the soft skin of his scrotum. I warded off a gag and convulsed as a second one overpowered me. I looked up at him through watering eyes as I held myself down on his cock, forcing myself to think about anything but the overwhelming desire to pull off and gasp for air. I held him for another count of five, just to prove that I could, and then slowly, slowly, worked my mouth back up his shaft. Liquid ran down his dick as I raise up, released from my loose lips. Hector grunted aloud as I used my hand to begin stroking him. I set into a serious pace now, no longer just playing with his dick for his pleasure, but focussed on my own reward. For the 3rd time today, I was ready to take a big load from Hector (not to mention the three smaller loads I had taken from his friends). I was planning on deepthroating him right at the end, and allowing all his semen to pump directly into my stomach to satisfy my craving. I had to get back to my meal preparation duties anyway.

Knowing how to push all of Hector's buttons, and how little control he had in keeping himself from cumming once I really started to work him, I picked up the speed and intensity of my sucking. I moaned aloud like a whore as I sluiced my mouth up and down his rock hard cock, using my hand in unison with my wet, drooling mouth. Hector groaned and his eyes fluttered. I knew he was getting very close, and prepared myself for his big blast of jizz. I twisted my hand as it corkscrewed up and down his rod, my mouth slobbering all over his head making wet slurping sounds. I felt his balls begin to tighten to his cock, a sure sign of the deluge about to come.

I gasped suddenly as he yanked on my hair from behind my head, pulling me off of his cock, and taking control himself, beating his meat wildly and pointing his head directly at my face. "What are you..." I started to blurt as my words turned into a sputter of protest. His first massive squirt of semen had rocketed directly into my right eye, and streamed down my face into my open mouth. I shut my eyes tightly and tried to wish the stinging cum out of my eye, and quickly forgot all about it as his second and third bursts cascaded in quick succession into my face, splattering all over the right side of my face. His warm semen felt incredible running down my cheek, but I was still upset that I had yet to taste very much of his seed. I opened my mouth as wide as I could in the hopes that he would unleash his remaining cum into my awaiting cavern.

I was in for disappointment, as, with a laugh of distain, Hector launched his remaining cumshots into my hair and onto my forehead.

"Take that you fucking whore!" he exclaimed to the laughter of his friends.

I waited patiently as he finished his last dribbles of cum and smeared them into my until then relatively clean left cheek. Mustering as much dignity as I could under the circumstances, and using only my left eye for navigation, I stood and left the room in a huff. I didn't want them to see and laugh harder than they already were, as I scooped the cum from my cheek and pushed it hungrily into my mouth. "He may be an asshole, but damn that man can cum..." I muttered to myself as I surveyed his handiwork in the bathroom mirror.