All Comments on 'Suddenly Last Summer'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oh yeah!

Very cock stiffening. Thank you for this salacious porn. Exquisite plotting.

machandsomemachandsomeabout 13 years ago
OK

Not up to yoour usual but not bad.

William smythWilliam smythabout 13 years ago
IF

as machandsome says, this is not up to your usual standards then I have been missing something. Got to start reading your other postings as I thought this story was damn good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Suddenly Last Summer

I am a bisexual male to female crossdresser and enjoyed the story very much.

Sincerely,

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wish it was me

this was a great story and looking forward to more. Being a cocksucking whore myself I can understand Billy trading his wife for cock. I was married to a very wonderful wife and did exactly the same thing. I'd take her out to dinner and get her high on the booze. I never allowed her to wear panties and only short skirts on those nights so she knew exactly what was going to happen. She'd sit so the guys in the bar could see her shaved pussy and when one appeared to be suitable I'd send her back to the motel room to wait. I'd make eye contact with the guy and go to the restroom. If he followed I'd explain to him that he could fuck her but first he had to let me suck him off until he shot his load in my mouth and again after he cum in her and if he wanted to fuck her again later he had to give me his phone number so we could get together for him to fuck my ass prior to any further sex with her. If he had any friends that he thought might want to join in he would have to give me their phone number so I could meet with them and get my ass fucked first. My wife knew what I was doing but had no interest in watching me taking the cocks. As things progressed in our sex lives she finally got to where she got of fingering herself while watching me take the cocks up my ass. After each fuck session we'd start fucking at home and talk about each cock we had taken and how they felt. We finally got into having sessions with as many as 5 cocks at a time with both of us getting fucked and sucking dicks. We had reached the point where we accepted the fact that we were both cock whores. The main requirement the guys had to they accept was that we both would use their cocks as we saw fit. It was not unusual for us to take 15 - 20 guys during a given night, usually 4 or 5 at a time until we took all the cocks that were scheduled. My wife found herself hooked on sucking pussy and lost interest in sex with men. We agreed that with her wanting mainly women and my queer desires for cocks we felt each would be better off on their own. We're still friends no longer married. I'm just an everday cock sucking and ass hole for as many men as I can find. I'm a fag that has to have at least 15 cocks per day and have taken as many as 35 in one day. I love the ABS facilities and truck stop locations. Between the two I'll spend as the entire day and night taking any cock I can find. Being a cum eating slut is a great life for me.

glorialamuseglorialamuseabout 13 years ago
Something Different

Another great story, something of a different sort for you but it clearly shows your versatility, well written and an imaginative plot line. well done the ultimate humiliation, first he loses his manhood and the his sexy wife as she turn the table on him. great

smoothboismoothboiabout 13 years ago

Great to see you getting back into humiliation and gay male sex again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Much better

I liked this one better than your last one......Being used has it's own rules and regulations.....Down falls and perks......I do like your style and it is much better not repeating things as you have done in the past.....Thanks again....

Mona

bisissystepheniebisissystephenieover 11 years ago
I love your story!

Hi, Lynn

I know that in this story the wife gets mad but it could have been that she accepts her sissy husband and continues to fuck other men and share her men with her sissy husband. He could clean and suck her lovers. I personally would love that!

I want to be a sissy husband for a woman that would love that.

Sissy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why does the closet gay husband have to have a small cock?

This story was pretty hot but why in so many of these type of stories does the husband have to have a small cock? I'm a closet gay man married to a woman (and like the guy in the story a bottom rather than a top) but I have a big cock... in fact I've struggled to find a cock bigger than my own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just Good.

That story is

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous