Suddenly Last Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,100 Followers

I said nothing and he continued. "You can fuck my wife too. Let me know if you want to fuck her. Catherine will fuck anybody I tell her to. Sometimes I have to slap her around a little, but she'll fuck. I saw you looking at her beaver in that wet bikini. Guys like that bikini. That's why I make her wear it. They all say she's really good pussy."

I simply nodded. Billy was making the deal now -- my dick for his wife's pussy. He got up off his knees and we said our parting good-byes. I went back to the window and looked down at the pool as he crossed the patio walking back to his condo. He was unzipping his fly as he stepped into the walled-off area where the pool equipment was hidden.

The poor little bastard was gonna beat his meat, with the taste of my cum still fresh in his mouth, and squirt his juice onto the pavement. Jesus! With that beautiful wife at home! He'd rather play with his dick than fuck the sexiest lady in the neighborhood!

"Well, I'll be damned," I said out loud, thinking that Tennessee Williams himself would have admired that blowjob. It was quality work. Sloppy the way I liked it and right up there with the best I'd ever had. Now what, I wondered?

The next day I took a long lunch hour and stopped by to see Catherine, to tell her what happened. When I told her what he said she got mad.

"He offered to let you fuck me?" Catherine said, angrily.

"Any time I wanted. He said he might have to slap you around a little but you'd fuck. He said you'd fuck anybody he told you to."

"Shit! The bastard!" She shouted.

Then she paused, looked down at the floor, and said softly, "But that's what I've been doing, I guess. Not very nice to think about, is it? But I been doing it. Just an available little slut!"

"You're not a slut -- you're a gal with a husband who likes to give blowjobs."

"Give blowjobs? You got a blowjob?" Catherine said with surprise.

"I got a blowjob! A very good blowjob! Your husband is a highly skilled, experienced, little cocksucker."

For the first time, Catherine seemed to relax. She laughed, shaking her head as if in disbelief. But she believed me.

"So he's queer!" Catherine said. It was a statement, not a question.

"As a three-dollar bill. What was your major in college?" I asked her.

She looked puzzled. "English Lit. Why do you want to know?"

"Did you ever read Tennessee Williams?" I asked.

She looked even more puzzled and I said nothing. Then she looked up and to the right as people often do when they're trying to remember something and suddenly her eyes got big and round as though a light had turned on in her head.

"Shit!" Catherine said, almost shouting. "Even my name fits! Shit! It's everything except that his name isn't Sebastian! They say great writers describe real life and Williams was a great writer. Shit! Billy's always been a Tennessee Williams fan and now I know why."

"You figured it out." I said.

"The bastard was using me! Using me to attract big dicks! And then trading my pussy for them."

I nodded. "It looks like he was doing exactly that."

"Shit! That's no marriage. No marriage at all," she said. "I need to think about this."

A week went by and nothing seemed to change except that Billy was very friendly to me at work. We had our usual quiet Sunday afternoon by the pool in the sun. Billy pulled Catherine into the pool again, but this time when she walked by me to get her robe, she didn't rush. She gave me a good chance to look at her body.

She smiled at me and looked at my eyes. There was simply no way I could look at anything except that beaver and those nipples showing through the wet, transparent bikini. She knew it and she was teasing me. It was as though she were taking charge of her own life now -- no longer retiring and shy. She was deciding what she would do with her own body and what she would do about Billy.

Billy came by my condo that night and I let him blow me again. I stood there, my hands on my hips, my eyes closed, and listened to the slurping sounds as he sucked me off. I thought about his wife in that wet bikini. I remembered how she looked, legs spread wide, getting fucked. She would be a great piece of ass, but I wanted her to want it -- not just do it drunk like she did with those other guys.

I stopped by Catherine's condo the next day for lunch and told her that her hubby had sucked me off again.

"So he did it again," she said, laughing. "I figured he wanted to suck cock when he left our condo last night. He was in a hurry. How good is he really?"

"He's a very talented little cocksucker. He offered to let me fuck him."

Catherine burst out laughing. Then she got serious.

"I'd like that! I'd really like to watch you fuck him," she said. "I wanna watch that little fag bastard bend over and take it up the ass. I'm gonna leave him, you know. But, I'd like to watch you fuck him first. I hope to hell you got a big, thick one! And I want him to see me watching -- hear me laughing at him -- when he gets fucked!"

I thought about it for a moment, said a brief thank-you to mother nature for giving me a big, thick one, and then agreed to let her watch. What the hell I thought. Why not? It might be fun. She deserved it after the way he'd treated her and maybe she'd show her gratitude later.

The next Saturday afternoon I invited Billy up to my place and took him into the bedroom. Catherine was hiding in another room but she moved near the open bedroom door where she could hear what was going on. I started rubbing my crotch, just like before, and Billy stared at my hand.

"Take off your pants Billy boy," I said dominantly. "I'm gonna fuck you."

A look of surprise crossed his face. "I thought you just wanted a blowjob."

"No, I'm in the mood to fuck you. Fuck you just like a woman. How do you feel about that?"

"I feel good about it. I want it. I've been fantasizing about you fucking me, ever since I started sucking you off."

Billy was getting excited. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. His face showed sexual arousal, as he hurried to unbuckle his belt and remove his pants. He threw his pants on the floor. Then he dropped his shorts and stood there, his useless appendage flaccid and drooping. It was gonna get hard when I got my dick up against his prostate. He looked at me expectantly, waiting for me to tell him what to do.

"Turn around and bend over the bed," I ordered him.

He did what I told him. I had a high king-sized bed and this put his asshole in a perfect position.

"Spread your legs Billy boy. Spread 'em wide."

He did as I asked. Now I saw what appeared to be a well-used asshole ready for my enjoyment. I had left a tube of Vaseline on the bedside table and I pulled out my dick, which was getting hard, and greased it up. I was taking my time and Billy was trembling in anticipation. I'm sure he had pictured this moment in his fantasies many times. Like making a guy blow me, this was a power thing for me and I was enjoying it.

I stepped up between his legs and put the head of my cock on his anal sphincter and slowly began to push my hips forward. He was not very tight. This was a soft, experienced asshole. I slipped in easily and as I did so Billy groaned with pleasure. I pushed deeper until the head of my cock pressed up against a big, boggy prostate.

"Oh yes! Yes!" Billy exclaimed as he felt the pressure of my dick massaging his prostate.

Billy closed his eyes and dropped his face on the bedspread, which he clutched with both hands.

I started to fuck him, gently at first, and then more forcefully. I looked over at the door and Catherine was standing there, a big wide grin on her face. She had listened to the whole thing, and now she was gonna enjoy watching her husband take it up the ass.

"Fuck me. Oh God! Fuck me! Hard! Yes!" Billy cried out loudly, pumping his ass. He was shouting into the bedspread, which muffled his voice.

I kept on fucking Billy in a nice easy rhythm and Catherine walked slowly across the room, giving me the thumbs up sign and smiling when she heard Billy beg for it. She watched me fuck him for a moment, in silence, and then, she laughed. It was a loud, high-pitched, musical laugh and she stood right beside me and looked down at her husband.

Billy had had his eyes closed and his face on the bed in pure ecstasy until her laughter shattered his pleasure. He looked back over his shoulder at his laughing wife, standing right next to me, looking down at him -- watching him get fucked.

"Oh my God!" Billy sobbed. "Oh no! No! No!"

His secret finally revealed! But he didn't try to get away - he just grabbed the bedspread and covered up his head in humiliation and embarrassment.

"You're fucking him just like you'd fuck a woman," Catherine said. "And he's grunting just like a woman. He likes it, Dan. Look at that little cocksucker pump his ass! He's pumping it just like a horny slut!"

She bent down and looked at his dick. "He's got a hard on. Look at that little dick bounce up and down. Is he gonna come do you think?"

She looked at me. I nodded my head. "He's gonna come. He doesn't even have to touch his dick. The head of my cock massaging his prostate will bring him off."

"Just like a woman getting her clit rubbed," she said with a chuckle. "Fags are just like women except they got dicks. Useless dicks! Look how little it is compared to yours. Do all fags have little dicks?"

"I haven't seen that many," I said, "but most of the gay guys I've seen have had little dicks."

Her words were meant to insult and humiliate him, as if getting fucked in front of his wife wasn't humiliation enough. I couldn't even imagine what that poor little bastard must be feeling right now. And worst of all, he was so horny that he couldn't stop pumping his ass, even when his wife laughed at him for doing it.

His exploitation of Catherine was history now. His arrogance had vanished, his manhood was gone and that secret, inner demon now had total command of his body and mind. He was trembling, helplessly, with sexual need.

Suddenly Catherine stopped laughing, leaned down, and began shouting at Billy.

"You kept it secret from me and everybody else! You were fuckin and suckin all those guys you brought into my bed. You were trading my pussy for their peters."

She leaned down closer.

"That's it baby -- hide your face. But your ass is showing and you're pumping it just like a horny little bitch -- you like it don't you? That big dick feels good pumping in and out doesn't it? You got me to thank for you getting to feel that thick cock up your ass. I told Dan to fuck you. You should thank me. Go ahead say thank you or I'll tell him to stop."

Billy just kept his head buried under the covers and pumped his ass steadily, but he said nothing. Catherine put her hand on my hips and slowed me down a bit. When Billy felt a change in my rhythm he pumped harder.

Then desperate for me to continue he sobbed, "Oh God don't stop - please don't stop."

Catherine leaned closer to his head and said, "Say thank you. Say it you little fag! Or you're not gonna get fucked!"

From under the covers came a sob and then the faint words. 'Thank you Catherine."

She laughed again -- that high-pitched, musical laugh - laughing at this final indignity and degradation she had heaped on her husband. I thought about her getting drunk to fuck all those guys for him and reminded myself that he deserved it.

I kept pounding away at Billy's asshole. Catherine, standing beside me, continued to watch with an occasional chuckle, sometimes giving me encouragement to pound him harder. She was enjoying it thoroughly. After several minutes, my dick working on his prostate got to him and it was obvious from his grunts and the way he moved his ass that he was about to come.

As Billy began his orgasm, before I knew what she was doing, Catherine reached down and grabbed his balls in her fist and squeezed. Billy had already started to come, but now, huge amounts of thick, creamy semen gushed out of his dick, and formed a big puddle on the floor.

Billy was groaning from his orgasm, but his groans got louder as she crushed his testicles in her fist. Then he screamed in agony.

"You bastard!" Catherine shouted at him. "You used me like a whore to attract big dicks!"

She was getting her revenge for the abuse he had given her for nearly two years.

When there was no more cum for him to pump out, she let go of his balls and I pulled my dick out of him. His asshole gaped open, loosely.

Catherine looked at it. "Jesus! His asshole looks just like a pussy. I wonder how many guys have fucked it like a pussy."

Billy dropped off the bed onto his knees and stayed there, moaning in pain. But he kept the bedspread over his head.

I had seen a transformation in Catherine over the past week. She was no longer frightened and shy. Standing there now, her voice was dominant and she simply took charge. Billy, on his knees, was still holding the covers over his face with one hand, but now the other hand gently cradled his damaged testicles, as he moaned in pain.

Catherine leaned down and screamed at his head under the covers, "You bastard! We need to get a few things straight."

"First, I'm leaving you. Dan said I could stay at his place till I got my things in order. I'm gonna file for divorce -- nice and quiet -- and you're not gonna cause any trouble."

"Second, you can stay in your closet with our friends and the guys at work as long as you behave yourself and cause me no problems. If you cause trouble, we're gonna out you with those guys and everybody else in this town. We're gonna pull you right out of that damn little closet you're hiding in."

"Third, your balls are gonna be sore for a few weeks, but when they heal and you start jacking off thinking about Dan fucking you, always remember me laughing at you. I want you to hear that laughter every time you have an orgasm. After what you did to me, it was a joy and delight to get your balls in my fist and I really had my fun with them."

Then Catherine turned and walked out of the room. Only then did Billy take his head out from under the bedspread. He said nothing and, with one hand still gently cradling his testicles, he dressed, wordlessly, and left.

I helped Catherine move her things into my condo that afternoon, leaving most of the furniture for Billy. She was a welcome addition to my lonely life. I'll never forget that gleeful smile on her face when she was crushing his testicles in her fist and yelling insults at him.

And that's the way that summer finished up. After Catherine moved in with me, I discovered that she was a spectacular fuck, although I kidded her that her ex-hubby gave a much better blowjob. Of course I was very careful not to kid her when she was tickling my balls. I had seen what that lady could do to a pair of balls when she got pissed.

Everything at work remained normal and nobody commented on Billy's divorce. I don't think anyone at work knew Catherine had moved in with me, or if they did, they didn't say anything. I was quick to let her know that she was welcome to stay as long as she liked.

Billy started smiling at me after a few weeks. Of course I was very occupied with Catherine's user-friendly pussy, but ... well ... that hot mouth of his was still fresh in my memory, and unlike Catherine's pussy, his mouth had a very active tongue.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,100 Followers
12