All Comments on 'Suddenly Sarah Ch. 01'

by Georgepat

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great

I loved the story and look forward to the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Funny, sexy, gentle and pure!

Once in a while a story comes along that captures the tenderness of a truly loving Father-Daughter relationship. These are the types of stories that bring me back to Literotica time and time again. I believe that many women fantasize not only about non-violent rape, but also about having a loving sexual relationship with male family members, so keep up the good work...and continue to fill your stories with tenderness, humor, and mutual respect between the main characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sarah...

Not an unusual story, but very well done.

Thank you - keen to see 02!

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Keep Up The Good Work

I think you are on the threshold of moving from a good writer to something approaching great. Stories need a little tweaking, more detail, more fleshed out storylines, etc and you'll be H all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

.."What is it, Honey?" I dreaded to hear what was coming next, so I took a deep breath and braced myself for it.

"Why are you reading that magazine upside down?" She asked me and giggled.

@@@ muhahaha!! COLD Busted!! She may not know what he was up to but it sure as hell won't take her very many seconds to figure it out, assuming she didn't figure it out before she actually asked the question! I'd lay odds she saw light shadows under the bathroom door or heard him moaning though, lol. ;)

This is off to a good start! I always laugh at the dads guilt trip after the endorphin crash when he cums, lol. Wouldnt happen to me because I would have sorted out the guilt before I started! "Hey, shes a grown, hot woman! Im just enjoying the package and relieving some stress and nobody gets hurt in the process!" @@&

"Why," I managed to finally say.

"I think you got kind of worked up when you peeked at me through the keyhole, Daddy." "Didn't you?"

@@@ Oh FUCK! FROZEN Busted!!! Rofl!! ;) @@@

Fucking awesome! I love this girl already ;). I want his job, lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous