Sue Ann (Swan) Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved back over to my side of the seat and mentally yelled at myself for being so stupid. It was bad enough that I masturbated my own sister when she was sleeping but now I had done it while she was awake. The rest of that day was very awkward. Whenever I talked with Swan she was a quieter than normal answering me in the fewest words she could and she would not look me in the face. I spent all afternoon kicking myself for ruining the relationship that we had shared. That night when we stopped, I was the last to shower as usual and when I got out, my mother told me Swan was already out in the minivan for the night. I got in and folded the seat down to make my 'bed' again (it really was more comfortable). Swan didn't say anything and was reading. I asked her if everything was ok and she said it was and that she was just anxious to see how the book ended. Since she was near the end of the book I hoped that was the truth, but her tone f voice indicated it wasn't. I pulled out my own book to read. I don't know how long we read but I couldn't focus and because I had been awake so late the night before, I was kind of tired so I turned off my book light and fell asleep.

When I woke up it was still dark and the only light was from the parking lot light posts. At first I was not sure what woke me up so I remained still trying to look around without seeming to be awake. If someone was going to break into the minivan, I'd rather have the element of surprise. I was the one that was surprised though because after a moment of glancing around and listening, I heard a stifled moan. I directed my attention to Swan. She was holding a pillow over her face with one hand to muffle the noises she was making and her other hand was moving rapidly inside her panties. She was so hot she had pushed back the blankets and in the streetlight I could see her night shirt was wet from sweat. Yes it was summer, but it was not so hot that we were sweating in the minivan at night (or we would have stayed in the motel). So it was clear why she was so hot. I found that I could not move as my eyes darted from her hand inside her panties to her face to make sure she didn't catch me staring at her.

Suddenly her moaning came more frequently and started to get louder despite the pillow gag she was using. The hand in her panties bounced up down like a piston and I could clearly hear a squishing noise that I assumed was her fingers driving into her pussy. She arched her back so that her feet, shoulders and head were the only things on the seat. After holding that pose for what seemed like a glorious eternity, she dropped back and collapsed on the seat releasing the pillow. She looked like a limp but sexy rag doll.

I made sure my face was deep enough in the shadows that she would not be able to tell if my eyes were open or closed and just watched her for a bit, reliving in my mind the vision I had just seem of my sister bringing herself to orgasm (Even today, I don't think there is anything more beautiful that a woman in the midst of or recovering from an orgasm). After a few moments, she glanced my way, then reached out and held her hand a few inches from my face feeling my breath against it. I immediately knew she was trying to determine if I was still asleep and how soundly. I forced my breath to be deep and regular as if I were still asleep. She held it there for nearly a minute and I could clearly smell the juices that had dried on her fingers. I had to concentrate hard on my breathing to avoid sucking those fingers into my mouth.

Apparently reassure that I was sleeping she ducked as low in the seat as she could trying not to be seen through the windows and peeled off her wet night shirt. She used it to fan herself. It was too dark to see clearly but I could imagine the little goose bumps forming as the breeze dried her sweaty body. I was light enough for me to clearly see her gorgeous breasts and her nipples were still hard and sticking up looking like pencil erasers. My cock had started to harden with the earlier show but now seeing those nipples in the glow through the windows it stood straight up and if I tried to shift or adjust it, it would become clear to Swan that I was not asleep. So I closed my eyes to block out the amazing view and tried to think about something else but the image of her lying nearly naked next to me was over powering and I could not get it from my mind.

Suddenly the silence was broken as Swan called my name very softly. Not loud enough to wake me up but loud enough to hear if I had been awake already. Afraid that she would react like she had earlier that day, I remained silent and unmoving. Then I heard a soft giggle and then talking to herself, I heard her wonder aloud if I ever had wet dreams. I risked opening one eye to see what she was doing and she was lying on her side staring at the tent in my shorts. Her hand reached across and rested gently on my cock. Her eyes strained to see into the shadows that hid my face, as she tried to see if I stirred. I felt my cock twitch under her touch and an involuntary moan escaped my lips, but I forced myself to hold still hoping she would do more. Either believing I was still asleep or not caring, she started to slide her hand up and down my cock softly at first. Then seeing I was not 'waking up' she started to press harder against it.

Because of the shorts she could not grab it but her fingers were rubbing along the bottom of my shaft pushing it up against my belly. I tried to resist but my body betrayed me and my hips started pressing up against her hand. She started to rub faster and I started to feel the heat from the friction of her rubbing, adding to the fact that my sister was masturbating me in my 'sleep' I was about to explode. Suddenly she changed her rhythm and the pressure in my balls eased for a moment. She started by sliding her hand straight up and down my shaft, then she used her finger tips to draw small circles up and down pausing to circle just under the head of my cock a few times before moving down again. I was sheer bliss and total torture. I wanted to cum and every time I was close she changed her rhythm just enough to delay it.

At this point I no longer cared if she realized I was awake my body had taken over, I was moaning and my hips pressing against her hand. I opened my eyes and gazed at her, but her eyes were closed and her other hand was inside her panties again. That was when I realized she was moaning louder than I was. That was enough to put me over the edge and I exploded so hard it drained me of all energy. I went completely limp and as my sister felt the wetness spread across my shorts soaking her hand it pushed her over the edge as she came again. I had cum so hard that I literally passed out.

The next thing I remember was my father knocking on the window. I woke up startled worried that the wet strain on my shorts would be clearly visible but then as I became more aware of my surroundings I realized that Swan must have covered me with my blanket before she went to sleep. She was curled up in her blanket, sound asleep on her seat. I had to shake her a couple times to wake her up. Then I went into the motel keeping turned slightly away from everyone so they would not notice the cum stain that was surely still visible. When I got out of the bathroom from getting dressed, Swan acted so normally that I started to wonder if I hadn't just had the most vivid wet dream in the history of wet dreams.

The rest of that day was so normal, and Swan still quiet and withdrawn barely talking to me as she had been the day before. I was struggling within myself trying to determine if last night really was a dream and Swan was just mad or embarrassed about me feeling her up during my 'nap' yesterday. Or was she quiet and withdrawn because last night was real and she didn't know what to do next. I finally decided I HAD to find out so when my younger sisters were napping and Swan was reading, I made a comment about how hard it was to wake her up this morning. She replied that it was because she was so comfortable and had slept soundly all night. Then she went back to her reading as if I had been dismissed. To say that I was surprised is an understatement. I honest didn't think the night before had been a dream. But, it was either a dream or Swan was lying to me.

12