Sue Ch. 05-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I wouldn't have believed I was capable of that darling. I didn't hurt you did I?' he added with a note of genuine concern in his voice.

I smiled affectionately up at him. 'No, of course you didn't hurt me. You gave me a fantastic climax - and it was even better for me knowing that it was so good for you.'

'You could tell that could you?'

'Oh yes! Your cock got so big - you came so quickly and so strongly - it was wonderful, knowing that I had aroused you that much. Was it just the shorts that did that for you?'

'Partly, you looked incredibly sexy in them and then knowing that you had nothing on underneath them made me feel even more sexy. But its you more than what you wear - knowing that you are there for me, that you seem to get as much pleasure from me as you give me. The whole thing is just one long turn-on - I seem to be feeling sexy all the time. Wanting you again almost as soon as we have finished - that's unbelievable, especially at my age.' he added quietly.

I hugged him hard up against myself. 'That's good, that's how I want you to feel love. Enjoy me as much as I enjoy you - and that's a hell of a lot.'

I was so sticky from our love-making that I had far more trouble getting my shorts back on than I'd had in getting them off but somehow I managed and then, hand in hand we made our way slowly back to where we had left the boat.

TO BE CONTINUED