Sue Ch. 21-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'But let's start at the beginning.' she said, closing the album and then opening it again at the first page. She not only had pictures of more men - and their bodies and cocks - than I had known myself but, as I slowly worked my way through it I was to find she also had pictures of women, women who from the way they were photographed had quite obviously been her lovers too. I didn't know what was behind the sequence of the photographs, whether it was by time or something else but it was clear that they were grouped into three sections - men, women and the final section, men and women. Vicki obviously had wide-ranging tastes - and it was equally obviously that she had indulged them fully.

Some of the photographs, particularly in the first section, were to my mind quite strange, men tied up in ropes and straps, men doing odd things - there were a couple where a man had his fully erect cock in a fish tank, in the second one he was ejaculating, the photograph clearly capturing the thick jet as it clouded the water. But I found others were really exciting, men posing in a variety ways, all of which dramatised their variously sized and shaped, glossy-headed cocks from all sorts of angles.

I found myself feeling positively envious, not only of Vicki's experiences but of the fact that she had a record of what she had done, something to remind her of the men she had known and the delights they had shared.

As I went through the book I had noticed that there were a couple of pages at the end of the section that pictured men on their own, two pages where several pictures were missing, the small corner-fasteners were there but the pictures weren't. I didn't really think anything about it at the time but later I understood their significance.

Scattered through the second and third sections were photos of Vicki, sometimes alone, sometimes with another woman or with both a man and a woman. When I came across the first one of her she was dressed, looking really quite lovely, but a couple of pages later I found one of her totally naked. I looked at it for a few seconds, she had a truly stunning body - and then I looked up and saw that she was watching me quite intently, waiting for my reaction.

'I can see why you've attracted so many lovers Vicki. You look sensational there, you'd make any man's mouth water.'

'Thank you Sue. The girl who took that was a marvellous photographer and I bet if she took one of you you'd look just as good.'

'I doubt that.' I said as I returned to slowly turning the pages.

'No, I'm serious. I bet you've got just as good a figure - for one thing you've got terrific legs, much longer than mine.'

'Maybe - but I missed out a bit in the breast department.' I answered with a grin.

'If you feel under-endowed compared to me, wait until you turn a few more pages.'

When I had I saw exactly what she meant. The breasts on the woman in the pictures on the next two pages were huge, almost unbelievable big - but it wasn't just their size but the fact that in spite of that they were obviously still firm and beautifully shaped - they were spectacular!

Naturally I asked Vicki who she was and where she had met her - meaning, what had happened between the two of them?

'That was a couple of years ago now. She was a friend of the girl who took the earlier picture of me, the one you liked so much, she was trying to break into nude modelling and my photographer friend was taking her pictures. I happened to be there for one of the sessions, I guess it was curiosity more than anything else, what they would actually feel like I mean. Anyway, I discretely made a bit of a play for her, just like a man would I suppose, to my surprise she responded. It turned out she was totally gay, we had a short but quite dramatic thing going, so much so that I lost my photographer through it, which I regretted later. Still, that's the way it goes sometimes isn't it.'

'Which of these was the photographer?'

'That's the silly thing, I don't have one of her. She would never let me take her photograph. Understandable in a way I suppose - but a pity. I'm sure I would have taken a good one of her, she taught me a lot about taking pictures and she had a lovely body, very slim, quite tiny, but lovely.'

While she was talking I was still slowly turning the pages but stopped when I saw several loose photographs, picking them up I saw that they were of her. She was semi-naked, obviously tied down on her bed. In the first there was a candle burning, between her wide-spread thighs! Its glow highlighted her open pussy and I could see from the sharpness of the picture that she was wet, the candle-light reflecting from the glistening moisture that clung to the puffy outer lips.

I stared into the picture. She had been looking directly up into the lens so her eyes, though shadowed were looking straight into mine. It felt as though I was actually there, looking down at her, staring at her pussy - and found myself wanting to touch it, to kiss it, to lap up and taste those sparkling droplets.

Then I became aware of her hand lightly resting on my shoulder and as I did, her fingers slipped up the back of my neck, through my hair and slowly turned my head towards her. She leaned close, her eyes, as in the photograph, were staring deep into mine and her hand urged my head gently towards her until my lips felt the warm softness of hers touching them. My head spun and a whirling confusion of sensations surged through my body as I felt my mouth responding to her kiss. A kiss like none I had ever known - softer, more tender, less urgent - yet as physically arousing as any other I remembered experiencing.

She took me to her bed, teaching me things about myself I hadn't known before. Unlike a man, who really only needs to have his cock and balls handled to achieve his maximum response, I knew from my own previous experience that compared with that single instrument of pleasure, a woman's body is more like a band. Having a range of body parts that are able to be played in different ways and capable of producing a range of different responses. But in Vicki's hands I discovered that my body was far more like a full orchestra!

She caressed me in ways and places that gave me completely new sensations - touching me with her fingers, her lips, her tongue - slowly, almost leisurely building my excitement until I began to feel that the pleasure she was giving me was all that mattered in the world, that if only it would never stop I would ask for absolutely nothing else. But though it grew infinitely slowly the deeper need did of course continue to escalate and as in time it became still more powerful so my responses to her caresses grew more demanding, more desperate.

But even then she made me wait, it was as though she knew my body better than I did myself - and, when finally she led me over the top I realised that in fact she did, that this was the kind of climax I had been longing and searching for all this time.

After the long rolling waves of sheer ecstasy had gradually subsided I lay quite still beside her, weak and helpless from the totally draining pleasure she had given me but still enjoying the feeling of the warm silkiness of her skin against mine.

But of course it wasn't too long before I was fully recovered and wanting to both satisfy the fantasy that the photograph had triggered and give Vicki at least some of the pleasure she had given me. As I roused myself and began my first tentative caresses I tried to repeat for her the things she had done that had thrilled me so much and was soon delighted to see her responding to my touch. At the same time I was also surprised to find how much actual pleasure I got from caressing her, my finger-tips tingling as they explored the feel of the soft curves and crevices of her body, so completely different to the rough hardness of a man's body.

It was only when I was sure that I couldn't increase the intensity of what she was feeling any further with just my hands and fingers that I began to first lick and then gently suck and nibble her too. In time I realised from her increasingly powerful responses just how strongly I was arousing her, her body almost vibrating from the tension I had been able to build up in her - her legs, bent and spread apart and, high up between them her sex, it too wide open - rose-pink, puffy, wet - just as I had seen it in the photograph.

I slid myself down and crouching between her thighs, bent to breathe in the scent of her arousal and then to lightly lick the moist, outermost folds of her flower-like sex, tasting the sweetly acrid flavour of her and watching as her body automatically responded to that first, very delicate touch.

As she had with me, I took my time, almost teasing her by advancing then retreating a little before I again increased the pressure or scope of my caresses - using my tongue, lips, mouth and fingers to gradually produce what I hoped would be a crescendo that was as dramatically powerful for her as had been the one she had created for me. And, when finally I felt her body arching and heard her muffled groans turn to a low, keening wail I knew exactly what she was experiencing and what she needed me to do for her to soar high over the top. As my tongue and hands worked in unison I felt her contractions grow in strength and watched as every fibre in her body tensed, then as she felt the first of a long series of massive convulsions, she shrieked as the power of the orgasm ripped through her.

I knew better than to leave her there, instead I continued working on her still responsive body, urging another and then another climax from her, somehow wanting to reduce her to nothing but a quivering, pleasure-weakened shell - only finally stopping when she sobbingly begged me to.


Chapter 23

The Album And Plans

We lay there together for a while - she told me how wonderful I had made her feel, how much I had excited her and in return I told her how surprised I had been by my reaction to my first female lover. How deeply she had aroused feelings I didn't even know I was capable of. Then a little later, she lent me one of her robes, we made some coffee and returned to the other room, sitting close together on the sofa, her album of pictures still on the table in front of us. I was flicking through it at random, comparing my reactions to the male and female sections, in a way testing myself, trying to see which now aroused more interest, half expecting that this new found aspect of myself would somehow have blotted out my reactions to a male body. But of course it wasn't like that at all, I found that as before, I was intrigued by some of the men and could imagine myself enjoying their very obvious attributes, whereas I merely appreciated and admired the photographs of the attractive women. In a way I was relieved to find that what had taken place between Vicki and I hadn't instantly turned me into a lesbian.

Of course as I hopped about through the album I was bound eventually to come to the empty page that I had noticed before.

'What happened to these pictures Vicki?' I asked.

She didn't reply immediately but looked thoughtfully at me for a few seconds before getting up and going across to her bed-room, quickly returning with several in her hand. She still didn't say anything but took one and carefully slipped it into one set of the corner-fasteners on the second of the two blank pages. The photo didn't show the man's head, focusing on his cock, which was massive! But it wasn't just the size of it that immediately electrified my interest - the situation he was obviously in was in itself as arousing as the sight of its size was.

He was wearing nothing but a series of leather straps and bindings and appeared to be tied to a tree or a pole of some sort, obviously he could hardly move at all. His cock and balls were in a small harness, that lifted and supported them and although I realised that just the angle from which the picture had been taken would exaggerate their size, I could tell from the knobbly look the swollen veins gave it that his cock must have been grotesquely bloated and almost painfully hard. I don't know what went through my head as I sat staring at the picture, I know I found it incredibly stimulating and couldn't take my eyes off it, so much so that it was a while before I realised that Vicki was slipping another into the fasteners lower down on the same page.

It was of the same man of course, and as he was in the same position, it had obviously been taken at the same time, just from a different angle. His face was still not shown, again his cock was the centre of the photo and as it was taken from further away I was able to see that in fact the first picture hadn't really exaggerated its size by much, it was in fact enormous - but this time, also vaguely familiar! My eyes flicked from one photo to the other and at the same time as I felt the steadily increasing stirrings deep inside myself, my mind was comparing the pictures with others in my memory.

'It's John!' I exclaimed suddenly and turned to see Vicki's reaction.

She just nodded, neither a smile of pride nor a look of apology on her face as I desperately struggled with my emotions, trying hard to sort out my real feelings.

They, he, had cheated on me! I knew he had, with one or both of the nurses - had almost guessed he had with her also. But then I had too, with others - and now with Vicki as well.

He had first! I hadn't been slow in following in his foot-steps - and had enjoyed, more than I really cared to admit to myself, both Vicki as a person and as a lover...

What was I arguing about? I didn't really have any regrets - and I didn't think John would have either. It seemed that neither of us was as truly committed to the other as perhaps I had secretly hoped we might be.

The struggle over, I took her hand in mine, leaned across and, I think to her surprise, gently kissed her full on the mouth. Then, sitting upright again and looking straight into her eyes, asked.

'Do you have any more - of our lover?'

She smiled and I saw a look of both relief and pleasure in her eyes as she squeezed my hand and answered.

'Yes, are you really sure you want to see them, all of them?'

'All of them Vicki.'

There were a few more that showed him strapped-up and it became clear in those that they had been out in the country together when the sequence had been taken. In most of the others I could see his face and although I felt a slight twinge when I first saw it and recognised from his expression the intensity of feelings he must have been experiencing, that quickly passed and I took a more clinical interest in what Vicki had done to get him so incredibly aroused. Vicki answered my questions quietly but in detail and I was intrigued by the fact that she had, in such a short time been able to uncover something about John I had never even suspected in the months he and I had been together.

There were two other pictures, obviously taken here, in her flat. In those John was wearing only a shirt - he appeared to be carrying a tray of some sort - below, was that familiar cock, not as massive as in the outdoor pictures but still fully erect. When I asked her when they had been taken I found that it had been at the end of her first week in the flat - before I had even known she existed.

She went on to tell me much of what they had talked about during the times they had been together also repeating what she had told him about her own philosophy and physical needs. She and I were different in that she appeared to savour the anticipation of love-making almost as much as she enjoyed the event itself and was able to bring herself to small, frequent climaxes during that time - whereas I had always liked having sex with a man who could provide me with a long, rolling orgasm. Partly because of her preference she was prepared to spend far more time than I had ever done in building-up her partner's tension and his own sense of anticipation - whilst I had tended to either accept circumstances as they arose or, on those occasions when I had made the first moves myself, be far more direct.

Although some of the things she told me she had done sounded almost bizarre to me, I could easily understand how John, or many other men, would have found a woman who would not only do such things but enjoyed even the planning of them, totally irresistible - even if she hadn't been as physically attractive as Vicki was.

But then there were many other things she told me about that, as I imagined myself doing something similar, I thought could be very exciting. I regretted not having had Vicki's imagination and found myself wondering what course my life, not just my sex-life, might have taken, even during the last few months, if I had had the same attitude to sex as she had.

By comparison with some of the other things she had experienced her adventures with John seemed a bit tame, though it was obvious that John hadn't found them so at the time. She was recounting in some detail a particular week-end she had enjoyed, sharing a holiday-flat with two men - a father and his teen-age son - and as I tried to put myself in her place I found to my surprise that I was actually getting quite turned-on. She must have seen or sensed something of what I was feeling because in the middle of telling me about what happened during one afternoon she suddenly stopped.

'Does the idea of that kind of three-some sound interesting Sue?'

'The way you tell it, yes it does.' I said, giving her a grin as I added. 'I'm quite sure I could handle that much sex.'

She laughed with me. 'I'm sure you could too. But what about the other way?'

She saw my puzzled expression and explained. 'You know, two girls, one guy.'

I thought about that and as I was doing so I realised what she really meant. 'You mean us - and John?'

'Why not?'

'Why not indeed?' I thought to myself. Each of us had now been to bed with the other two, was it essentially any different if we did it together at the same time? I had to admit to myself that I was excited by the thought of being able to watch John's cock pumping into Vicki's sweet little pussy - and having her then see him doing the same thing to me. I wondered how he would handle having to see the pair of us making love together - I knew that many men were turned-on by the thought of two women making love to each other - but wasn't sure if that still held true when the women involved were their own lovers. 'Well, there's one way of finding out.' I thought.

'How do we go about it Vicki?' I finally answered - and saw her face light up with a happy smile.

'You mean it?'

'Yes. If nothing else, it'll be interesting to see how he reacts to it.'

'I'm sure he'll love it - and so will you!' she replied confidently. 'Now, let's think about how we'll set it up. How long do you think the accident will keep him out of action?'

'They said he'd be in hospital for a few days, mainly to make sure that there's no serious damage to his head. His leg will be in plaster for a few weeks I suppose, I didn't ask them about that.'

'So, that means you'll be alone over the week-end. Why not spend it with me?' she said, with a look that left no opportunity for me to misunderstand her meaning. 'Apart from anything else, we can use the time to work out a really good plan.'

And that's exactly what we did, spent the next three nights together, during which Vicki taught me things about myself I had never really appreciated before - and in between pleasuring each other we came up with the details of just how we planned to go about giving John the 'time of his life', as she liked to describe it.

The first thing we decided and agreed to was that we should make sure that he was feeling really randy by the time it happened, that meant keeping him on a very limited sex life between now and then. Vicki said that if I had to go away and he came looking for her, as I felt sure he would, she would tell him she was suffering from a non-specific infection and I said I would do the Florence Nightingale act - become overly concerned about his well-being, not wanting to risk hurting him, generally treating him like a sick little boy. While he was being starved, we would find chances to spend time with each other so we wouldn't be totally missing out ourselves and we giggled at the thought of his growing frustration and the head of steam he'd be building up as a result of our plot.