Sue Ch. 21-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

'We certainly will Vicki.' I answered, keeping my eyes locked on to John's for several, long seconds before I pointedly turned away from him and faced her and, getting myself up into a kneeling position, added. 'I told you before, that dress makes you look good enough to eat - and while I've been here waiting for you, I've been getting hungrier and hungrier.'

In response she gave me a lovely smile and after quickly double-checking that John was securely strapped to the door-handle, slowly moved towards me. I knew that as she was standing between John and the bed-side light he would be able to clearly see her virtual nakedness, especially the sharply silhouetted curves of her breasts and buttocks and a quick glance at his quivering cock confirmed the effect the sight of her was having on him.

She stood beside the bed next to me, then in one smooth move lifted the dress straight up over her head, then stood quite still, so I could begin to slowly and gently caress her.

We took our time, not simply putting on a show for John but really enjoying pleasing each other. From time to time one or the other and sometimes both of us together, paused, stopped what we were doing and took a second or two to look across at John and more importantly, at what his cock's reactions were to what we were doing just in front of him.

Earlier, when I had slipped the g-string from Vicki I had purposely not touched her stockings, knowing that the contrast of the filmy blackness of them against her pale skin would add to John's excitement. For the same reason I had kept on what I was wearing, apart from the shoes - in that way pandering to his and I suppose, every man's fantasy.

If I had thought that his cock had looked big in the first picture Vicki had showed me, it was nothing more than average by comparison with the state it was in after he'd been watching us for twenty minutes or so. Although Vicki hadn't made the harness really tight, as his cock grew thicker and more heavily veined it was steadily squeezed by the leather constraint, making both the shaft and the darkly glossy, pre-cum leaking head bulge more and more monstrously.

Although the gag stopped him from speaking it couldn't stop the involuntary moans he made every now and then as we shifted to a position that he found particularly arousing and his cock surged painfully in response to what he was watching.

Of course later, Vicki stripped me completely naked too and then did as thoroughly and perhaps even more lovingly to me what I had done to her - so during that time, John had been forced to helplessly watch each of us bringing the other to screaming, shuddering climaxes.

It's hard now for me to describe exactly how John was reacting by then. He was still gagged of course so he was restricted to making short grunts and occasional, muffled groaning sounds - but, as well as the almost grotesquely swollen state of his cum-dripping cock, both his literally bulging eyes and the jerky flexing of his well-muscled body told Vicki and I exactly what he was going through, told us just how much choked-off pressure our performance had built inside him.

Eventually we released it of course - for his and our own pleasure - and I imagine that to this day he remembers that particular, long delayed and ultimately almost volcanic ejaculation. As it turned out neither Vicki nor I got it exclusively - we actually shared in the thick, creamy gouts that we pumped out of him - though I'm glad to say that even after the incredible power of it, he later found reserves that more than satisfied each of us.

But, at that stage we still had other things planned for him before we would finally allow him that relief.

Even when we were finished with each other I knew from the look in Vicki's eyes that she was no more fully satisfied than I was, we had wound ourselves up so much in thinking about and planning for the evening that I felt that given a chance we'd be able to keep going all night. We had been lying back sharing a cigarette, just relaxing, knowing that John's bulging eyes were feeding off the sight of the pair of us - sprawled, with everything blatantly exposed for them - and seeing the effect that view had on him in the way his angrily swollen and now stickily glistening cock strongly pulsed and jerked.

Vicki stubbed the cigarette out, turned to me, smiled and just said. 'Now?'

I smiled back at her and nodded, she was up in a flash and, knowing what came next I slid off the other side of the bed, pulled the pillows off behind me and then went to help her with John. She had already loosened the strap that held his legs, not removing it, just making enough slack so that he could walk. Next she also loosened the one that held his arms behind him, again leaving them bound but lengthening the strap so that he could at least let them hang straight down at his sides. Finally, having releasing the one that she had fastened to the door-knob, we helped him across the room and up on to the bed where I positioned the pillows so that one supported his head and neck and the other went under his buttocks.

Once Vicki was satisfied that he was comfortable she undid and then completely removed the gag. I expected him to speak, either pleading for us to undo the remaining straps or to just give vent to his frustration - but although he sucked in several huge lungfuls of air, he lay there quite silently. It was only then that Vicki unfastened the harness that held his cock and balls and when he felt her doing that he couldn't help giving a spontaneous groan as his body reacted to her touch.

Unlike John we of course both knew what came next, he could only lie there wondering what we had in store for him and I gave him a few minutes to think about that before I made my move. Neither of us said anything, standing on either side of the bed, communicating with our eyes and from time to time both glancing down at his quivering, pole-like cock.

When I was sure he was completely bewildered I made my move and, having got up on to the bed, positioning myself so that I was kneeling astride his head with my pussy immediately above his mouth, slowly lowered myself down to him and, as I did that, Vicki, very quietly just said. 'Eat, John!'

The difference between the feel of his, rougher mouth and tongue and Vicki's softer, more delicate touch, was in itself exciting and after only a very short while I felt my body responding to it. When Vicki noticed that slightly glazed look of pleasure on my face she grinned and then she too got up on to the bed, kneeling astride his hips, her pussy poised just above the blunt tip of his cock-head. Using one hand to lightly spread open her outer lips while with the other she guided him into her, she sank slowly all the way down it until her bottom was resting on his upper thighs.

As he felt her first touch he gasped and then groaned loudly as she took him deep up inside the hot wetness of herself.

'Don't stop eating John!' she said as she saw that his first reaction was to stop what he had been doing to me - and I was happy to feel his tongue re-start with renewed vigour. But he had been wrong if he thought that Vicki was going to fuck him straight away - he had another level of frustration to reach before we planned to allow him that now much needed release. Instead of providing him with the movement he needed to reach that climax Vicki just sat there, quite still, his cock buried right up inside her, while she used her fingers to excite herself, one hand teasing and squeezing her breasts, the other stimulating the protruding bud of her clitoris.

At that stage John must have realised our intentions because he began to work even more intensely on me, no doubt hoping that the sooner Vicki and I came again the sooner we were likely to reprieve him. And in that he was right - Vicki watched my body spasm as his tongue finally worked its magic on it and then as he felt me responding and he gradually lessened the intensity of his activity, through half closed eyes I saw her reach her own too.

But even so, we hadn't entirely finished with him - if he thought she was then going to just bounce up and down on him until he too climaxed, he was again wrong. Once Vicki had come down from her peak she eased herself up off him and slid a little way back down his legs and as she did that, I slid forwards towards her, until we were only a short distance apart, his rearing cock marking the mid-point between us.

I bent low and slid my lips over the wet, bulging head, tasting the mixture of his and her combined secretions. Then Vicki curled one hand around the shaft and as I began to bob and suck she used that one to rhythmically pump the steel-hard shaft and the other to lift and fondle his painfully swollen balls.

Within seconds his body was writhing beneath us as it strove to finally release the massive tension that we had successfully built up inside him. Then, when I felt that first surge I gave him one long, last powerful suck and then, unbending, added my hands to Vicki's for the last few strokes he needed.

He came with simply enormous force, like a fountain. I had never seen any man shoot so much semen, or shoot it so high. By the time his body had finally finished its massive spasms both Vicki and I were liberally splattered with it, not just our breasts and faces, but we got it all through our hair too.

Later, after we had untied him, given him a drink and let him rest a while, we talked - of when and how we found out about each other and what he had been up to with each of us - and of the plan we had made to get a bit of our own back on him. None of us had put any clothes back on of course and Vicki and I exchanged glances when we saw that as we moved about John's eyes would stay watching first one and then the other and that in time, in spite of what that massive climax must have taken out of him, we could also see that he was starting to become re-aroused. After a little direct encouragement we soon succeeded in getting his cock back up to a more normal but still quite adequate size - and, with some practical directions from Vicki, found a number of ways we could all again share in what he had to offer.

That was just the first of many occasions when the three of us shared in the benefits of a threesome - but though we never failed to enjoy our 'get-togethers', as we came to call them, none were ever quite as dramatic or as physically powerful as that first time.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers